David Lee: 25 points (12/14), 9 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 assist
Al Jefferson: 27 points (11/17), 15 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal
Tyreke Evans: 41 points (14/26), 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals
Zach Randolph: 32 points (15/25), 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal
Stephen Curry: 32 points (10/21), 15 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals
Serge Ibaka: 22 points (7/13), 16 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
Joakim Noah: 18 points (7/16), 10 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 1 block
Draymond Green: 20 points (7/9), 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks
Michael Carter-Williams: 21 points (9/13), 14 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 steals, 2 blocks

ManRam
04-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Can't go wrong with Love, but Evans doing what he did stunned me. He had just 1 TO too compared to Love's 6.

KnicksorBust
04-15-2014, 10:43 AM
TyFreak. After seeing a game like that against that opponent it really makes me wonder what they have in New Orleans. Can he, Gordon, and Jrue play together or does one of them have to go?

JasonJohnHorn
04-15-2014, 03:33 PM
TyFreak. After seeing a game like that against that opponent it really makes me wonder what they have in New Orleans. Can he, Gordon, and Jrue play together or does one of them have to go?

Yeah, and think about rest of that roster... slip AD to C and Ryan Anderson to PF.... that is a solid starting line up, and guys like AD, Anderson, Evans and Gordon can all play two positions, so bringing in just about any quality free agent with the MLE that is not a point guard is going to give them some impressive depth. And if they get a top three pick this year... watch you... DYNASTY!

I like Monty Williams, but I'm not sure he is the right guy to get Evans, Gordon and Holiday in sync.

JeffG20
04-15-2014, 09:23 PM

Gordon is the odd man out. We will get rid of him ASAP

JeffG20
04-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Yeah, and think about rest of that roster... slip AD to C and Ryan Anderson to PF.... that is a solid starting line up, and guys like AD, Anderson, Evans and Gordon can all play two positions, so bringing in just about any quality free agent with the MLE that is not a point guard is going to give them some impressive depth. And if they get a top three pick this year... watch you... DYNASTY!

I like Monty Williams, but I'm not sure he is the right guy to get Evans, Gordon and Holiday in sync.

I was on the fence with Monty, But he had the team playing pretty decent down the stretch without anything to play for. I want to see him get 1 more year with a healthy roster.

JasonJohnHorn
04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
I was on the fence with Monty, But he had the team playing pretty decent down the stretch without anything to play for. I want to see him get 1 more year with a healthy roster.

I'm down with that. He is a good coach. No doubt. I'm just not sure if he is a great coach. I think the Pelicans should just trade Gordon and Monty to the Spurs for Pop ;-) I'd love to see Pop mould AD for the next 20 years! lol

But yeah... Monty knows what he's doing. I certainly wouldn't have him on my firing list at this point.

JeffG20
04-15-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm down with that. He is a good coach. No doubt. I'm just not sure if he is a great coach. I think the Pelicans should just trade Gordon and Monty to the Spurs for Pop ;-) I'd love to see Pop mould AD for the next 20 years! lol

But yeah... Monty knows what he's doing. I certainly wouldn't have him on my firing list at this point.

yep, because at the end of the day you still have to look at who's available and ask if they are much better then what you got. Monty has killed me with game management and rotations. But He's still learning on the job and AD seems to love him.