PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Kevin Love and/or Nate Robinson have eaten recently from Taco Bell aside

NetsPaint
04-14-2014, 12:49 AM
from the commercials? I can buy it with Kevin Love's physique. He might eat from there once in a while. Nate? He's ripped and in phenomenal condition.

P&GRealist
04-14-2014, 01:10 AM
tittays

WHODAT8o8
04-14-2014, 01:11 AM
You won't get ripped from one workout just like you won't get fat from one bad meal. Nate could go there as his cheat meal. Just like I could believe LeBron eats McDonalds every so often, daily I don't think so.

NetsPaint
04-14-2014, 01:22 AM
You won't get ripped from one workout just like you won't get fat from one bad meal. Nate could go there as his cheat meal. Just like I could believe LeBron eats McDonalds every so often, daily I don't think so.
You're right. Vince Carter at least used to eat at McDonald's and he said he'd burn it off from working out.

COOLbeans
04-14-2014, 01:33 AM
Jeremy Lin used to pig out on In and Out when he first got into the league. Like 2 double double, multiple fries and a soda.

P&GRealist
04-14-2014, 01:36 AM
I'll have a Mexican Pizza, 2 Steak Gorditas, a tostada, 2 supreme tacos, and 1 regular nacho with a diet coke.

Thanks.

Trwood12
04-14-2014, 02:08 AM
I doubt it.

jerellh528
04-14-2014, 02:48 AM
The amount of calories and fat these guys burn from practices and game after game, they could probably eat anything they want. I eat junk often and I'm in very good shape and don't do near the amount of cardio they do.

raiderposting
04-14-2014, 02:53 AM
These guys can probably maintain their weight eating an average of 6-7k calories (even a couple thousand more for big men) during the season. Meaning they can't fill that much calories from fruits and veggies.

ThuglifeJ
04-14-2014, 03:03 AM
Dwight in Orlando (insanely ripped at this time) said he'd eat McDonalds before every game.

Hawkeye15
04-14-2014, 03:29 AM
you can buy it from Love's physique?

Look at him in 2010, and the last 2.5 seasons. Love would be a fatty without having a nutritionist/trainer at all times.

Nate looks like the typical freak athlete who can eat nachos everyday and be jacked.

Trust me, Love eats the cleanest diet you can imagine. Just look at him now, versus a few years ago. It's one of the biggest reasons why he has become an elite player.

Hawkeye15
04-14-2014, 03:30 AM
These guys can probably maintain their weight eating an average of 6-7k calories (even a couple thousand more for big men) during the season. Meaning they can't fill that much calories from fruits and veggies.

no way they eat that much, outside the ones who kill calories.

I would guess someone like Love eats around 3500-4000 calories a day in-season. Someone like Corey Brewer probably does get near your number.

Everyone is different.

Hawkeye15
04-14-2014, 03:32 AM
also, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it was so awesome to be 25, and be able to eat/drink anything you wanted and wake up and go run 4 miles or play 5 straight games to 15 with your buds and not even be tired.

I hate you "young" people haha

Hawkeye15
04-14-2014, 03:33 AM
The amount of calories and fat these guys burn from practices and game after game, they could probably eat anything they want. I eat junk often and I'm in very good shape and don't do near the amount of cardio they do.

right, but do you agree food is actually nothing more than fuel?

Many of the great athletes (dude, look up Kobe's diet), eat a very specific diet that is beyond healthy, even if it is calorie high. Kobe's diet and exercise routine for over a decade would make even the most natural athlete at age 22 puke their guts out and get pissed off because they didn't eat pizza/burgers all the time.

b_russ
04-14-2014, 04:55 AM
OJ Mayo's a regular there.

http://thestarters.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/oj-mayo-fat.png

NetsPaint
04-14-2014, 11:40 AM
you can buy it from Love's physique?

Look at him in 2010, and the last 2.5 seasons. Love would be a fatty without having a nutritionist/trainer at all times.

Nate looks like the typical freak athlete who can eat nachos everyday and be jacked.

Trust me, Love eats the cleanest diet you can imagine. Just look at him now, versus a few years ago. It's one of the biggest reasons why he has become an elite player.
I said it looks like he might eat there once in a while. I know he lost a lot of weight. He's not ripped though. Everyone is different as you said.

btw Nobody should be eating McDonald's and other fast food a lot just because they shed the calories easy, there's other health factors of why it's not good for you, otherwise I'd be planning to eat there a lot because I want to gain a lot of weight.

Blitzbolt
04-14-2014, 12:47 PM
It depends Marc Gasol(same as Love)Has some weight issues every now and then so bet they have to have a special diet or something.

Nate and Lebron??I bet they eat whatever they want.

NetsPaint
04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
It depends Marc Gasol(same as Love)Has some weight issues every now and then so bet they have to have a special diet or something.

Nate and Lebron??I bet they eat whatever they want.
I doubt Nate does. He's a fitness and health addict, and he's shredded. LeBron is ripped, but not that ripped.

JoeBlessU
04-14-2014, 04:15 PM
I live in MN and ive seen him at a Taco Bell. So yes, he does.

NetsPaint
04-14-2014, 04:31 PM
I live in MN and ive seen him at a Taco Bell. So yes, he does.
An actual PSD member scoop.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
04-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Useless thread. Closing.