04-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Who is it credited to the most?

Thibs
Gar/pax
Noah
D.j. Augustine

KnicksorBust
04-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Noah easily. He has been mentioned as a potwntial MVP candidate. He anchors their defense, is their best rebounder, and is relies upon to score and dish. He does it all and is a leader in the locker room.

SeoulBeatz
04-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Noah, no question. I wouldn't want any other C in the playoffs this year.

P&GRealist
04-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Derrick Rose

ChitownSports16
04-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Derrick Rose

Cool?

EL_MACHETE
04-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Noah

P&GRealist
04-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Cool?

He'll be back come playoff time, right?

Chrisclover
04-12-2014, 12:29 AM
He'll be back come playoff time, right?

Rumors said it. But anyway, it is a gamble at the cost of losing him again and destroying the chemistry. I think his rapport with his teammates are mostly gone because he hasnt played for a long time and inevitably gets rusted.

giventofly
04-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Noah is amazing, but I dont see how the answer isnt Thibs. The man is incredible.

Chrisclover
04-12-2014, 12:30 AM

Thibs
Gar/pax
Noah
D.j. Augustine

Which team will be more likely for the Bulls to kick out of the ECF ?Heat ?Pacers ?

Slug3
04-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Noah and Thibs. Noah has been a fantastic center and player for the Bulls and has stepped up for when Rose has been out. But Thibs as well gets his players to just keep clicking along.

chi-townlove1
04-12-2014, 12:35 AM

Thibs
Gar/pax
Noah
D.j. Augustine

Which team will be more likely for the Bulls to kick out of the ECF ?Heat ?Pacers ?

Honestly idk Man. Either ones sounds wrong but in my honest opinion we'll fight either of them. We'll dominate the paint against the heat, and the way hibbert is playing maybe even the pacers. Jimmy Butler can guard Lebron and PG pretty well. Dj can take charmers or hill. It basically comes down to them having a star that will take over and us not having one of those - although Noah is a star, just not an offensive juggernaut.

Chrisclover
04-12-2014, 12:55 AM
Honestly idk Man. Either ones sounds wrong but in my honest opinion we'll fight either of them. We'll dominate the paint against the heat, and the way hibbert is playing maybe even the pacers. Jimmy Butler can guard Lebron and PG pretty well. Dj can take charmers or hill. It basically comes down to them having a star that will take over and us not having one of those - although Noah is a star, just not an offensive juggernaut.

If the Bulls manages to tackle either of them and makes the ECF, be it win or lose in that series, it would be a huge success and the NBA has one more story to tell when it is broadcasting that slogan “where amazing happens. ”

Doogolas
04-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Its Thibs. He has given DJ new life by letting he and Noah play off one another.

The last 30 games Jo is averaging 7 assists and DJ is averaging 17.5 points in 30 minutes/game, and 21 per36 minutes. Thibs saw how well DJ was shooting when spotting up, realized Noah was a great passer and created an inside out game that has allowed both to do what they do best.

It has raised the team from what was a ****** offense to, in that time, a top 12 offense, right around the #10 mark. Thibs is a ****ing genius.

FlashBolt
04-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Noah is one of the most skilled center of all time. Seriously. This guy has an absurd amount of energy and put that with his overall complete game, he has the total package for a center. Could use some more offensive moves because if he could put up 20+ a game, he deserves an argument for MVP. Just the way he plays makes him a valuable asset to any team. Oh God how I wish we had him instead of fat Perk. One team that could really use him would be Miami. He'd be the perfect player for their roster.

Goose17
04-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Chicago play as a team, the credit should go to everyone. Unless somebody starts playing like a finals MVP.

jp611
04-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Its Thibs. He has given DJ new life by letting he and Noah play off one another.

The last 30 games Jo is averaging 7 assists and DJ is averaging 17.5 points in 30 minutes/game, and 21 per36 minutes. Thibs saw how well DJ was shooting when spotting up, realized Noah was a great passer and created an inside out game that has allowed both to do what they do best.

It has raised the team from what was a ****** offense to, in that time, a top 12 offense, right around the #10 mark. Thibs is a ****ing genius.

This.

I ****ing love Thibs.

effen5
04-12-2014, 09:50 AM
1) starts with thibs.... He really is seriously the best coach in the NBA literally right behind pops.
2) once rose went down, Noah took the leadership role on this team and has played unbelievably.
3) no way in hell would we have the record we would have without DJ. DJ is having an unbelievable year.
4) I'm not even going to give garpax credit, what ever trash they throw on this team, thibs turns it to gold.

uptown0364
04-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Thibs and Noah both deserve the credit but don't discount garpax. Everyone *****ed at them for letting Marco and Nate go but Dunleavy and Augustine turned out to be great signings. Also the deng trade set them up to avoid the repeater tax which gives them more trade flexability than other contenders. They also have 2 1st round picks in a strong draft and the best player in Europe coming over next year. They've set us up for a solid 5 year run with or without rose.

effen5
04-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Thibs and Noah both deserve the credit but don't discount garpax. Everyone *****ed at them for letting Marco and Nate go but Dunleavy and Augustine turned out to be great signings. Also the deng trade set them up to avoid the repeater tax which gives them more trade flexability than other contenders. They also have 2 1st round picks in a strong draft and the best player in Europe coming over next year. They've set us up for a solid 5 year run with or without rose.
Is that really because of garpax or because of thibs great coaching? Even with dunleavy and Augustine playing well...there are some times where we could have used a go to player like Nate and a play maker like Marco. We're just lucky DJ is playing out of his mind and I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't come back next year especially with all the question marks in Derrick rose.

Shammyguy3
04-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Excluding GarPax and giving Thibs all of the praise is beyond stupid. It's a team effort. There's a reason why players like Tyrus Thomas and JR Smith aren't on this roster. And that's because of the FO knowing who to keep and let go, who to draft and who to stay away from.

bbcmillionaire
04-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Man I want Indiana and want to avoid Miami as much as possible. We all know Miami can turn that switch on and they deserve that respect. But Indiana? Naw lol I want them they seem very beatable for the bulls

effen5
04-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Excluding GarPax and giving Thibs all of the praise is beyond stupid. It's a team effort. There's a reason why players like Tyrus Thomas and JR Smith aren't on this roster. And that's because of the FO knowing who to keep and let go, who to draft and who to stay away from.

But they let LA go for tyrus in the draft.

MonroeFAN
04-12-2014, 05:01 PM
In Brooklyn for the day, and I read a local paper during brunch suggesting that the Net fans believe they can sweep Miami in the ECF. The reporter had no regard for Chicago at all. I thought it was pretty delusional.

effen5
04-12-2014, 05:14 PM
In Brooklyn for the day, and I read a local paper during brunch suggesting that the Net fans believe they can sweep Miami in the ECF. The reporter had no regard for Chicago at all. I thought it was pretty delusional.

Happened last year too.