PDA

View Full Version : Are nba players SCARED of coming to sacramento?

CousinsEvansDUO
04-07-2014, 08:49 PM
First of all, the city of sacramento is the capital of california, the best state in the USA...i can see how that could be intimidating for someone from a petty state like wisconsin or any state in the east.

Second, the pressure of coming to sacramento is very difficult, because VIVEK ranadive and the new ownership group might put too much pressure, a scrub like jr smith feels comfortable losing in new york, in sacramento he knows hell get waived ( like jimmer got waived) for not being excellent.

Third, playing with demarcus might be scary for some people..its like playing for the pistons in the 90s..how could any player be comfortable coming to a team with such a deep reputation for toughness. I imagine a lot of players are afraid of cousins.

Why do you think players reject the kings even though clearly they're one of the best options currentely for the present and future.
The kings have the BEST BIG THREE in the nba averaging 20ppg+.
The kings have one of the best ownership groups in the nba(vivek +pete + malone)
The kings always have and always will have the best fans in the nba. (sorry warriors your pretending fans)

CousinsEvansDUO
04-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Please respond.

goingfor28
04-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Idk
I'd like to see the kings relevant again though. They were fun w bibby christie peja cwebb divac Bobby Jackson and Co.

Felt bad for their fans after that screw job by the NBA in that Lakers series. That was bs

AllDay28
04-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Tbh it's just not an attractive place to play ... Just my opinion. Sacramento is not on the radar in terms of other cities such as Miami, Los Angeles , Chicago , New York , etc...

Being a blazer fan , we have the same situation , but I know in order to be a relavant team , we gotta groom through the draft

CousinsEvansDUO
04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
No that is just your opinion buddy, alright?
sacramento is one of the most beautiful citys in the world and you're just a hater. so keep on hating because you are only making sacramento famous.

KnickNyKnick
04-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Kings are garbage, players who chuck a million shots and play no D dont deserve to be NBA players. Kings are a lottery team. Also their fans are so terrible and stuck up thats why they dont deserve to make the playoffs nor why players want to play there.

shaq said it best. sacramento Queens,

AllDay28
04-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Lol you asked for our opinions , I gave you mine , I live 2 hours away from Sacramento and have nothing against it ... No need to get prejudice

ThuglifeJ
04-07-2014, 09:06 PM
'Petty Wisconsin'..? Could have gone with like Iowa.

ricky recon
04-07-2014, 09:06 PM
If California is the best state in the United States, then Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

KnickNyKnick
04-07-2014, 09:09 PM
:laugh:

ricky recon
04-07-2014, 09:11 PM
California is the state for you if you believe that getting high is more important than working, and you hate the constitution because you want a fed in a suit to tell you what you can and can't do.

****ing go-green-Karl-Marx bastards.

BIG worm
04-07-2014, 09:12 PM
If California is the best state in the United States, then Jerry Sandusky isn't a pedophile.

What?!?! Sanduskys not a pedophile?!?!!! But seriously, thid has to be a troll thread. Sac is horrible, Kings are horrible. Players dont want to live in Sac. Period.

SPURSFAN1
04-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Kings suck and jimmer is a scrub.

Crackadalic
04-07-2014, 09:13 PM
I was going to respond then I saw who made the thread

BIG worm
04-07-2014, 09:14 PM
California is the state for you if you believe that getting high is more important than working, and you hate the constitution because you want a fed in a suit to tell you what you can and can't do.

****ing go-green-Karl-Marx bastards.

'Merica, **** YEA!!!!

BIG worm
04-07-2014, 09:15 PM
NBA forum is turrible.

Avenged
04-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Troll city

KnickNyKnick
04-07-2014, 09:16 PM
is there a trolly train in sac?

SeoulBeatz
04-07-2014, 09:29 PM
Tbh it's just not an attractive place to play ... Just my opinion. Sacramento is not on the radar in terms of other cities such as Miami, Los Angeles , Chicago , New York , etc...

Being a blazer fan , we have the same situation , but I know in order to be a relavant team , we gotta groom through the draft

Agreed. It's not a big NBA market, it may have been a decade ago but the franchise has gone through some tumultuous times over the past decade.

It's also a losing team with a couple unstable players that I doubt other NBA stars are yearning to play with.

And to the OP, I don't think players are scared of playing with Demarcus because of his reputation for being tough, they don't want to play with him because of his reputation of being a whiny/ selfish player.

Whether he deserves that label after a few years in the league is up to debate because I think he's one of the 5 most talented bigs in the league and hasn't been putting up much fuss this season (at least not that i heard of).

Asik's better
04-07-2014, 09:30 PM
How do people not understand Sacramento is a great place. I mean when I eventually take a trip to America, Sacramento will be my no1 destination, not LA, Vegas, Boston, NY, Philly, Austin or Houston.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 09:36 PM
why would free agents flock to a franchise that has been totally dysfunctional for a decade? In a small market?

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Agreed. It's not a big NBA market, it may have been a decade ago but the franchise has gone through some tumultuous times over the past decade.

It's also a losing team with a couple unstable players that I doubt other NBA stars are yearning to play with.

And to the OP, I don't think players are scared of playing with Demarcus because of his reputation for being tough, they don't want to play with him because of his reputation of being a whiny/ selfish player.

Whether he deserves that label after a few years in the league is up to debate because I think he's one of the 5 most talented bigs in the league and hasn't been putting up much fuss this season (at least not that i heard of).

It was never a big market, it just happened to land Adelman in his peak, and some great picks. Adelman's style at the time was revolutionary, and they succeeded big time with the influx of euro players just starting to take the league by storm.

hotdalton18
04-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Sacs terrible and your best player is a guy with slight mental issues lol

Caveman508
04-07-2014, 09:44 PM
LOL at this thread, but Kings are bad at basketball. San Diego and San Fran is nicer. I'm from MA though...

but I need some popcorn

P&GRealist
04-07-2014, 09:45 PM
tittays

sunsfan88
04-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Lol OP yes Sacramento is go great that players are intimidated from playing there :laugh2:

Players are scared of going to Sacramento the same way NFL players are scared of going to the Raiders. Their both afraid of turning into a scrub.

RLundi
04-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Troll thread.

Trying way too hard.

KnickNyKnick
04-07-2014, 09:54 PM
op just made a post about how Knick fans are stuck up, then makes a thread about how cali is the best state in the USA. no offense to Californians. i actually love Cali. but TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

INeedACain
04-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Fellow kings fan here and I'm always surprised by the proportion of good natured and nice posters that are on this forum. Pretty cool. Even in a thread like this lol

jerellh528
04-07-2014, 10:37 PM
No that is just your opinion buddy, alright?
sacramento is one of the most beautiful citys in the world and you're just a hater. so keep on hating because you are only making sacramento famous.

You ask for a response then bash ppls opinion? Lol

benzni
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I have nothing against the kings but the OP makes me want to shed tears of joy when they move to seattle.

freejimmer
04-07-2014, 10:53 PM
To answer the OP...yes.

1. Horribly ran franchise, still. Giving Landry 26 million and trading for Gay were huge failures. Maxing out Cousins will indeed turn out to be a failure, regardless of his empty stats. Cousins is lazy, moody, a quitter, and he refuses to play defense or help team chemistry.

2. No big names will want to play with Cousins.

3. Boring city.

4. Too much cow dung.

Spacolie716
04-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Why would you ask for people's opinions and then start calling them a hater because they don't have the same opinion as you? You need to pass some of that kush over cause you sound high as ******

NoahH
04-07-2014, 11:50 PM
The kings have one of the best ownership groups in the nba(vivek +pete + malone)

AND YET THEY'RE STILL GARBAGE!

And while Sacramento is the capital of California which is the best state, Sacramento doesnt even come CLOSE to the top cities in California.

Ive been to Sacramento a couple times (en route to a better city) and it is ok, but doesnt come close to:
Los Angeles
San Francisco
San Diego
San Jose
Long Beach
Anaheim
Santa Monica
etc

Sadds The Gr8
04-07-2014, 11:53 PM
First of all, the city of sacramento is the capital of california, the best state in the USA...i can see how that could be intimidating for someone from a petty state like wisconsin or any state in the east.

Second, the pressure of coming to sacramento is very difficult, because VIVEK ranadive and the new ownership group might put too much pressure, a scrub like jr smith feels comfortable losing in new york, in sacramento he knows hell get waived ( like jimmer got waived) for not being excellent.

Third, playing with demarcus might be scary for some people..its like playing for the pistons in the 90s..how could any player be comfortable coming to a team with such a deep reputation for toughness. I imagine a lot of players are afraid of cousins.

Why do you think players reject the kings even though clearly they're one of the best options currentely for the present and future.
The kings always have and always will have the best fans in the nba. (sorry warriors your pretending fans)
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

DetroitBadBoy
04-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Kings are just going through a dull period, much like my Pistons. Just give it time, although it really sucks as a fan. The media likes to hype all the big market teams but when it comes down to it, players just want to go to where they fit best. Kings and DMC need to prove they can win and players will flock towards the franchise.

P&GRealist
04-07-2014, 11:58 PM
This is what The Rock thinks of Sacramento:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlpsG3SAduE

kobe4thewinbang
04-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Where are the mods? This is the worst trolling effort yet.

IndyRealist
04-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Two things. First, did PSD reactivate CousinsEvansDUO's account just so the mods could troll with it? Second, why is this thread still open but FreeJimmer's top 10 players thread got closed? Both were just nonsensical opinions that no one really responded to. The fact that CousinsEvansDUO bumped his own thread with "Please respond" should be enough evidence to close the thread.

CousinsEvansDUO
04-08-2014, 12:41 AM
To answer the OP...yes.

1. Horribly ran franchise, still. Giving Landry 26 million and trading for Gay were huge failures. Maxing out Cousins will indeed turn out to be a failure, regardless of his empty stats. Cousins is lazy, moody, a quitter, and he refuses to play defense or help team chemistry.

2. No big names will want to play with Cousins.

3. Boring city.

4. Too much cow dung.

1. the new ownership group doesnt even like landry, hell get traded dont worry. cousins is a top 5 player in the nba. if i ran a franchise id only take durant or lbj over cousins.

2. cousins is friends with john wall, jimmer, anthony davis

3. only your opinion, all of my friends think its a great city.

4. no actually bakersfield has too much cow dung, and LA. sacramento just has bread and vegatble and fruit, we eat healthy stuff not imported food from china lol dont be mad we eat fresh food.

CousinsEvansDUO
04-08-2014, 12:43 AM
why would free agents flock to a franchise that has been totally dysfunctional for a decade? In a small market?

hawk maybe its about time you STOP LIVING UNDER A ROCK. and check the news, the kings have one of the BRIGHTEST futures in the nba. top 5 player in cousins. two top 15players in isaiah and gay. one of the more respected new ownership groups. sacramento is not a small market..indiana is a small market, OKC is a small market, san antonio are small markets. Stop spewing irrelevant facts please.

P&GRealist
04-08-2014, 12:45 AM
What's a CousinsEvans duo?

Tyreke Evans is in New Orleans.

CousinsEvansDUO
04-08-2014, 12:47 AM
What's a CousinsEvans duo?

Tyreke Evans is in New Orleans.

dont make me report you for baiting.

evans will always be remmeber for one of the GREATEST ROOKIE SEASONS OF ALL TIME. And the kings will always be a home to him, pelicans is a terrible fit and i predict the kings will sign him once his contract runs out.

CousinsEvansDUO
04-08-2014, 12:49 AM

AND YET THEY'RE STILL GARBAGE!

And while Sacramento is the capital of California which is the best state, Sacramento doesnt even come CLOSE to the top cities in California.

Ive been to Sacramento a couple times (en route to a better city) and it is ok, but doesnt come close to:
Los Angeles
San Francisco
San Diego
San Jose
Long Beach
Anaheim
Santa Monica
etc

just because you like living in expensive citys where you have to overpay for rent, doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees with you.

bottom line is your opinion is simply an opinion, however I, the great man that I am did some research and found that sactown is one of the friendliest, prettiest, nicest, and most beautiful cities in CALI. every city that doesn't like sacramento just wishes they were the capital city, but the fact is sacramento has that great tittle, and it's not easy for an nba player to come to such a high valued franchise ( just sold for a record amount, making nba history)

sep11ie
04-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Wow.Just.Wow.

JLynn943
04-08-2014, 12:59 AM
As a Kings fan here, please disregard everything CousinsEvansDuo says. All that all of his threads serve to do is make the rest of the fanbase look bad.

Sacramento is obviously not a big draw as a city, but I think we've got a good foundation for a winning team (certainly better than some other cities) and we're not even finished with one full season under new ownership and management. I don't think it's fair to write us off as hopeless and worthless, but we've also got a lot to prove before we can do any boasting either.

P&GRealist
04-08-2014, 01:08 AM
dont make me report you for baiting.

evans will always be remmeber for one of the GREATEST ROOKIE SEASONS OF ALL TIME. And the kings will always be a home to him, pelicans is a terrible fit and i predict the kings will sign him once his contract runs out.

dafuq?

And this thread isn't a form of trolling and disruptive behavior?

Kushed
04-08-2014, 01:11 AM
what a terrible thread.. california the best state in the USA?? not one its any moment from the worst disaster in the history of the world man cali is dangerous son

ATL#22
04-08-2014, 01:15 AM
What is a sacremento?

Rush
04-08-2014, 01:15 AM
If you want to create a more serious thread about the same topic, go ahead, but don't make it in something as silly as this.