PDA

View Full Version : Roy Hibbert caught watching King Of The Hill promo during time-out

Jasper6
04-07-2014, 03:50 PM
So sick of this dude, he is so overrated man. Can't believe people thought the Pacers could beat the Heat. lol

What a clown! http://www.balldontstop.com/frank-vogel-benched-roy-hibbert-looked-worn/

abe_froman
04-07-2014, 03:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

MonroeFAN
04-07-2014, 04:00 PM
It's an incredible show, I would be doing the same.

Goose17
04-07-2014, 04:04 PM
His being distracted during a time out is proof that they can't beat the heat because... Lebron prefers Family Guy?

Anyway, ignoring your random Heat comment. This is pretty funny and completely disgraceful at the same time.

What's worth discussing more; Hibbert has had 23 rebounds in his last 6 games. 3.8 per game. I'm sorry, I forget, is he a point guard? He's averaging the same amount of rebounds in his last 6 games as 6'0 Patty Mills in his last six.

MonroeFAN
04-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Gross, who on earth would prefer family guy to king of the hill?

People who laugh at fart jokes confuse the heck out of me. King of the hill is one of the best written animated shows of all time.

Goose17
04-07-2014, 04:10 PM

People who laugh at fart jokes confuse the heck out of me. King of the hill is one of the best written animated shows of all time.

South Park is better than both, combined and a hundred and fifty times magnified.

kdspurman
04-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I don't think it's that king of the hill that people are thinking lol...

MonroeFAN
04-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Definitely agree to disagree. I enjoy south park, but I would never compare it to King of the hill. King of the hill is genius to me, the characters are outrageous, and Hank is the perfect depiction of a classic texan. It requires some patience to properly understand the humor behind it, but once you're in you're in.

I think Family guy sucks.

Sorry to go off-topic everyone.

WITZ
04-07-2014, 04:13 PM
It's an incredible show, I would be doing the same.

:laugh2: ,this made me a bigger fan of his.

abe_froman
04-07-2014, 04:18 PM
South Park is better than both, combined and a hundred and fifty times magnified.
90's era simpsons
south park
(small gap)
king of the hill/futurama
(basically every animated show in history)
family guy

lamzoka
04-07-2014, 04:27 PM
What is this thread about again?

nickdymez
04-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Kids complaining about something stupid

WITZ
04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

:clap: Bobby disappointed in Roy.

benzni
04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
blame andrew bynum

BKdoubleStacker
04-07-2014, 04:46 PM
He just doesn't seem to be very motivated. I think it's really lack of effort

smith&wesson
04-07-2014, 05:21 PM
hibbert is doing his best to kill his reputation all in the span of one week.

to my understanding he is pretty close to tim duncan and trains with him in the offseason ... has duncans aproach to the game not rubbed off on hibbert in anyway at all ? I would think with a mentor like that, roy would have more maturity. I guess not.

whyumadbro!
04-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Something happened with that team after they signed Bynum and Turner...My guess is guys are starting to feel insecure about their future in Indiana...Hibebrt probably thinks he'll be dumped for the less expensive Bynum and Stevens thinks he won't be resigned because of Turner. The chemistry is garbage...guys don't see themselves as part of the project. In addition, once Granger left, there was a leadership void...Goerge's ego grew and guys just don't seem to like him...plus all his sideshows.

Chrisclover
04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
To extend the previous post, I would say that Paul George can not control his dick, thus fail to be a solid and mature leader of the team. If he can curb his off -court scandals, both he and his team will benefit a lot more than now.

chicago lulz
04-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Gawd dammit Hibbeh. That boy ain't right, I tell you hhhwat.

east fb knicks
04-08-2014, 12:47 AM
the simpsons are the goat :D

FlashBolt
04-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Paul George is the leader and the majority of the blame falls down on him. Catfished, impregnating others, he just doesn't know that they had the perfect opportunity this year. He's fallen down in terms of ranking. Not what I expected tbh. Went from top 5 to borderline top 10. Roy Hibbert is also overrated. He should be dominating but the only team he seems to do well against is Miami. Put him against a legit front court and he looks seemingly useless. Didn't he play 11 minutes and grab 0 boards against Hawks?

Past 36 games, George shot an average of 33%. Past 36 games.. That's nearly 3 months of inconsistency. Things aren't going to be good in the playoffs if this drags on. Might be a second round exit for them if they get paired against either Bulls, Nets, or Raptors.

P&GRealist
04-08-2014, 01:30 AM
What is this thread about again?

tittays

HouRealCoach
04-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Somebody said they didn't like Family Guy?

Goose17
04-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Who said they like family guy?

ThuglifeJ
04-08-2014, 02:33 AM

True.. but Archer is a close second to South Park for me so good.

ThuglifeJ
04-08-2014, 02:40 AM
Somebody said they didn't like Family Guy?

Honestly a lot of ppl don't. It was great for the first season or so you saw it but I can't stand it now. It doesn't live up to South Park of Simpsons..not close.

HouRealCoach
04-08-2014, 02:46 AM
Smh... Well in my defense, I loved it up until the 8th or 9th season. Haven't been able to watch lately but I loved all the other seasons. I think Simpsons & South Park suck though

MonroeFAN
04-08-2014, 06:43 AM
Kids complaining about something stupid

and losers who think they're cool. If this isnt about the show, A+ to the creators of whatever it is (dont care) for creativity.

GiantsSwaGG
04-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Family Guy is the best show ever

TO Rapz
04-08-2014, 07:18 AM
I loved Family Guy.

YoungOne
04-08-2014, 08:15 AM
he is nothing more than a great paint defender anyway

Munkeysuit
04-08-2014, 08:40 AM
I am not buying any of these "fake" drama episodes the Pacers are having, this is all a plan to catch Miami sleeping. I know real drama when I see it, I've dated a Puerto Rican girl for 5 years bro.

diu9leilomo
04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
family guy FTW!

FlashBolt
04-08-2014, 12:28 PM
I am not buying any of these "fake" drama episodes the Pacers are having, this is all a plan to catch Miami sleeping. I know real drama when I see it, I've dated a Puerto Rican girl for 5 years bro.

Uhhh, they would have to get past the second round to face Miami and that looks unlikely if they are going against Brooklyn, Bulls, or Toronto - all who are playing great basketball.

ManRam
04-08-2014, 12:49 PM
I feel like I see players ALL THE TIME looking off at times in the huddle. I'm not gonna dig too into this without knowing more about it. It could be a whole lot of nothing...or it could be something. Who knows? Certainly not us just from this one tweet. Sometimes coaches are addressing very specific things to only a certain few players. I think this is just pandering to a narrative people want us to believe.

houstonfan
04-08-2014, 01:00 PM
I feel like I see players ALL THE TIME looking off at times in the huddle. I'm not gonna dig too into this without knowing more about it. It could be a whole lot of nothing...or it could be something. Who knows? Certainly not us just from this one tweet. Sometimes coaches are addressing very specific things to only a certain few players. I think this is just pandering to a narrative people want us to believe.

I go to Rockets games alot and Dwight is consistently looking at the big screen to watch whatever dumb video is going on during a timeout. I really dont think this is a big deal at all.

SteveZissou
04-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Smh... Well in my defense, I loved it up until the 8th or 9th season. Haven't been able to watch lately but I loved all the other seasons. I think Simpsons & South Park suck though

Wtf :punish:

uptown0364
04-08-2014, 01:37 PM
ha man i tell you what man vogels like that dang ol riggin wiggins geez man dang ol tankin while in second place dang ol roy jus grab a rebound dang ol losin to the bobcats in the first round man that dang ol verticality man dang ol catfish man