PDA

View Full Version : Dante Cunningham arrested twice this week for domestic abuse and terrorist threats

kingsdelez24
04-06-2014, 09:58 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10740752/dante-cunningham-minnesota-timberwolves-arrested-2nd-less-week

MEDINA, Minn. -- Police have arrested Minnesota Timberwolves forward Dante Cunningham for the second time in three days.

Medina police officer Chris McGill says the 26-year-old Cunningham was arrested Sunday on preliminary charges of making terrorist threats. He declined to go into detail about the allegations but said police would release more information about the arrest on Monday.

Cunningham was arrested early Thursday and charged with felony domestic assault. A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court says his girlfriend told police that during an argument at Cunningham's suburban Minneapolis home, he slammed her against the wall and choked her for 15 to 20 seconds. Police say she didn't require medical treatment.

Cunningham was released from jail Friday and rejoined the team Saturday in Orlando, Fla.

... Well then

goingfor28
04-06-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm impressed

Hawkeye15
04-06-2014, 10:10 PM
only a few games left before I don't need to watch the midget Barea and Dante play catch with each other and launch 20 footers in the worst 2nd unit in the league.

lakerfan85
04-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Who the hell is Jared Cunningham??

kobe4thewinbang
04-07-2014, 12:43 AM
So, I take it he won't be staying with the Timberwolves? I wonder what the terrorist threats are.

kingsdelez24
04-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Wow, no idea where I got Jared from...

Six-8-TheWizard
04-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Wow, no idea where I got Jared from...

Theres a Jared Cunningham on the Mavs I think

jon32
04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
well thats smart of him...

Goose17
04-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Trust Minnesota, they finally sign a black guy to their team and he ends up being a wife beating terrorist. SMH...

Jokes. Don't get angry.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Trust Minnesota, they finally sign a black guy to their team and he ends up being a wife beating terrorist. SMH...

Jokes. Don't get angry.

we traded a black guy to get him...

Dude is gone after this year anyways, apparently not the greatest locker room guy.

Goose17
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
we traded a black guy to get him...

Dude is gone after this year anyways, apparently not the greatest locker room guy.

lol I was only joking, I don't buy into that Minny being racist crap.

But I won't be surprised if he's gone after this year. He's an okay player but far from irreplaceable, can't sacrifice the locker room chemistry for a guy like him.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 03:10 PM
lol I was only joking, I don't buy into that Minny being racist crap.

But I won't be surprised if he's gone after this year. He's an okay player but far from irreplaceable, can't sacrifice the locker room chemistry for a guy like him.

his first portion of last season, when he was a glass crashing, offensive putback machine, I loved him off the bench. Then he fell in love with playing catch with Barea, and shooting 21 footers all night. And then he pissed off Love for acting like a baby during a timeout earlier this year.

He is gonzo, especially with the emergence of Dieng. In fact, I would love for the Wolves to try and move Pekovic for a good two way wing player and a bench piece.

Goose17
04-07-2014, 03:33 PM
his first portion of last season, when he was a glass crashing, offensive putback machine, I loved him off the bench. Then he fell in love with playing catch with Barea, and shooting 21 footers all night. And then he pissed off Love for acting like a baby during a timeout earlier this year.

He is gonzo, especially with the emergence of Dieng. In fact, I would love for the Wolves to try and move Pekovic for a good two way wing player and a bench piece.

What's your guys cap situation? Deng will be a tempting FA this year.

AddiX
04-07-2014, 03:37 PM

Jokes. Don't get angry.

I loL at this...

It may be a joke, but it's true. This coming after the whole politician incident too. Corey brewer needs to hook him up with candy head or whatever that nasty ratchets name was, or Corey gonna be the last of the black men.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
What's your guys cap situation? Deng will be a tempting FA this year.

we have no money, and I would prefer to stay clear of anyone who played a few seasons for Thibs, he kills his starters.

Hawkeye15
04-07-2014, 04:42 PM
I loL at this...

It may be a joke, but it's true. This coming after the whole politician incident too. Corey brewer needs to hook him up with candy head or whatever that nasty ratchets name was, or Corey gonna be the last of the black men.

you with this crap again?

AddiX
04-07-2014, 05:04 PM
you with this crap again?

Oh my bad, forgot, were not allowed to speak the truth here.

Now back to the nba forums regularly scheduled program, hawkeye coming up for a million and one excuses why love will miss the playoffs again.

Trwood12
04-07-2014, 05:25 PM
apparently not the greatest locker room guy.
I can't imagine why..