PDA

View Full Version : When has an elite team lost 6 games on the road in a row?

JordansBulls
04-04-2014, 09:53 PM
When has an elite team lost 6 games on the road in a row like Indiana has with a pretty much healthy squad?

MrfadeawayJB
04-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Indiana is looking like pretenders. Hibbert is miami's kryptonite, but really that's as far as it goes

Cal827
04-04-2014, 10:00 PM
95-96 Bulls

FriedTofuz
04-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Come On JB. The bulls back in '95

FOBolous
04-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Indiana is looking like pretenders. Hibbert is miami's kryptonite, but really that's as far as it goes

nah. they're still a contender. Because they're in the Eastern Conference, they have a better chance of reaching the finals than OKC, LAC, and SAS. Now...if they're in the Western Conference, they wouldn't be a "contender." They'll probably be fighting for playoff berth vs GSW, MEM, PHO, and DAL.

NoahH
04-05-2014, 12:35 AM
If hibbert keeps playing like a glorified kwame brown they arent contenders

MTar786
04-05-2014, 02:08 AM
they are going downhill really fast

ChickenSouvlaki
04-05-2014, 10:14 AM
I've said it right since the beginning of the year: The Pacers are not Championship contenders, and Paul George is not a Superstar.

SteveNash
04-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Indiana was never elite. And last years Spurs.

FlashBolt
04-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Paul George = Overrated. Maybe things outside of basketball has stressed him out but he's been overrated this year thus far.

Roy Hibbert = Especially overrated. This dude should be destroying the paint every day. He lacks offensive skill and makes a lot of stupid plays.

The only player who has shocked me from that team is Lance. He's arguably their best player imo. Hustles, intensity, all around player.

Shlumpledink
04-05-2014, 02:38 PM
This question can be answered simply by giving the topic creators name. Funny how that works.

JordansBulls
04-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Down 32 at home to Atlanta at the half???

IndyRealist
04-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Paul George = Overrated. Maybe things outside of basketball has stressed him out but he's been overrated this year thus far.

Roy Hibbert = Especially overrated. This dude should be destroying the paint every day. He lacks offensive skill and makes a lot of stupid plays.

The only player who has shocked me from that team is Lance. He's arguably their best player imo. Hustles, intensity, all around player.

And yet he has several dumb*** plays every game that have you shaking your head in disbelief. He has just as much guilt in this slide as Hibbert or George. Lance is playing selfish and trying to get on sportscenter.

hoosiercubsfan
04-06-2014, 10:30 PM
And yet he has several dumb*** plays every game that have you shaking your head in disbelief. He has just as much guilt in this slide as Hibbert or George. Lance is playing selfish and trying to get on sportscenter.

Lance has not been the same since the all star break. I think he is still pouting over not being selected to the all star team. The Pacers look like absolute trash and are in danger of being bounced in the first round.