PDA

View Full Version : Gut Feeliing Who Wins The Title This Year?

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 09:59 AM
Based on what is happening this season and everything who would you all put your money on winning it all?

BALLER R
03-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Spurs, I feel like what happened last year is what is driving and motivating them this year.

KnicksorBust
03-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Heat. I see no reason to change my opinion. Picking a team to come out of the West is a crap shoot because there are 6-7 teams that are all good enough to make the Finals and I don't trust Paul George to lead the Pacers past Miami.

archdevil84
03-22-2014, 10:43 AM
its either gonne be the HEAT or pacers i think

slashsnake
03-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Tough one. Gut says don't bet against the Spurs. OKC is who I would like to see win it though

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Heat have looked worse lately than the last 3 seasons, last yr they had that amazing streak which showed how good of a team they were, in 2012 playoffs they really only had trouble against the Celtics and pretty much killed the thunder. I dont know how good the Heat will look. Everyone looks a bit older, Ray Allen looks tired, how will Wade hold up. We will have to see.

lol, please
03-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Warriors.

Goose17
03-22-2014, 12:17 PM
Miami.

D_Rose1118
03-22-2014, 12:28 PM
my gut is telling me Miami

me and my gut aren't on speaking terms

Ebbs
03-22-2014, 12:31 PM
I said Houston in pre-season.

I could change my pick to Heat but I won't.

Lakers + Giants
03-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Spurs, I feel like what happened last year is what is driving and motivating them this year.

This. I feel the exact same way. With Pop, Manu, and TD all retiring as champs.

kobe4thewinbang
03-22-2014, 12:50 PM
This. I feel the exact same way. With Pop, Manu, and TD all retiring as champs.:hope:

Anything can happen still, and I was worried about them with those injuries, but they've been at the top of the WC for a while now and with Westbrook's health being a threat, I see the Spurs winning the west and the Pacers winning the East. Pacers *might* beat the Spurs, but I say experience, HCA (unless Indy finishes better) and everything else catapults the Spurs.

If Miami 3-peats, I will be impressed but as long as they don't win, I will be satisfied.

jerellh528
03-22-2014, 01:01 PM
My guy says Okc, but my head says spurs or maybe pacers.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
03-22-2014, 01:03 PM
I had OKC over the Heat before the season, gonna keep that pick unless Westbrook gets injured again. If Westbrook's injured I've got the Heat winning.

beyourself
03-22-2014, 01:10 PM
The Heat. The big 3 and the bench are too strong.

Too deep, too good.

They are I think +5 without LeBron on the bench this season.

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 01:40 PM
I had OKC over the Heat before the season, gonna keep that pick unless Westbrook gets injured again. If Westbrook's injured I've got the Heat winning.

So you don`t think the Heat can win another championship and what makes you think OKC can beat Miami. The only team capable beating them out west is the Spurs or maybe Houston. The Thunder have no interior game

abe_froman
03-22-2014, 01:45 PM
mmm thunder

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 01:47 PM
mmm thunder

Ok who do they beat?

abe_froman
03-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Ok who do they beat?

either pacers or heat ,obviously

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 01:51 PM
either pacers or heat ,obviously

What makes you think that they are that much better than the Heat? Explain?

abe_froman
03-22-2014, 01:55 PM
What makes you think that they are that much better than the Heat? Explain?
no idea,you said gut feeling ,not thought out analysis.kd is unstoppable this year,much like lebron looked when he won,the heat havent looked as dominant as they use to and the thunder have a good enough supporting cast to get it done

but judging from your reaction,you never intended for anyone to give an honest answer if it wasnt the heat,just wanted an echo of it

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 01:57 PM
no idea,you said gut feeling ,not thought out analysis.kd is unstoppable this year,much like lebron looked when he won,the heat havent looked as dominant as they use to and the thunder have a good enough supporting cast to get it done

As long as D Wade and Lebron are Healthy I `d favor them over anybody in the west except The Spurs. You can`t even dismiss the Spurs at all.

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 01:58 PM

but judging from your reaction,you never intended for anyone to give an honest answer if it wasnt the heat,just wanted an echo of it And end of the day who you think wins more championships?

mdm692
03-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Spurs.

asandhu23
03-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Thunder. The storyline this season has been Durant this, Durant that.

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Thunder. The storyline this season has been Durant this, Durant that.

Ok so do they beat Miami this time around ?Explain how the hell Derek Fisher is gonna beat a team with Lebron,DWade and Ray Allen?

Trwood12
03-22-2014, 02:39 PM
My gut says the Rockets win it. Logically I want to say Spurs or the Heat but I'm feeling the Rockets. I would like to see the Clippers win though. They're just not at that level yet.

P&GRealist
03-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Heat. Nobody is stopping LeBron again.

Celticsfan2007
03-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Clippers will surprise everyone in the West.

Clipper over the Pacers in 6.

Dade County
03-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Heat

Goose17
03-22-2014, 03:45 PM
LOL @ RocketLoc starting this thread and then flaming everyone that says anything other than Miami or Houston.

Shammyguy3
03-22-2014, 03:47 PM
but judging from your reaction,you never intended for anyone to give an honest answer if it wasnt the heat,just wanted an echo of it

:laugh2: i agree with this based on all of his posts

Shammyguy3
03-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Anyways, I'm gonna go with the Spurs. Most well-rounded team that won't let games slip away with their fantastic rotations off the bench, plus a great defense and efficient offense. Tony Parker in his prime and healthy seals the deal for my gut feeling

Minimal
03-22-2014, 03:54 PM
I have a feeling it will be Houston-Miami finals this year. Miami coming on top.

Matter.
03-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Raptors :p

Big Zo
03-22-2014, 03:58 PM
The Cincinnati Royals are due...

torocan
03-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Part of me always wants to think the Spurs have to run out of juice at some point, but after the way they were bounced out of the Finals last year, I have the feeling that they're on a mission.

They say every Great fighter has one last great Fight in them. I think the Spurs are going to impress in the play offs. Those guys are locked in and playing their best basketball of the season.

RipCity32
03-22-2014, 07:24 PM
Clippers

TheNumber37
03-22-2014, 07:42 PM
Definitely NOT THE HEAT.

It's not their year. They've never won without HCA, which this year they won't have against Indiana or SA in the finals. The Oden/Beasley experiments haven't panned out. Losing Mike Miller hurts them more then they wanna admit...

I'm gonna go with the Spurs... They have the best record in the league and will most likely sweep the first round teamt they play, and save themselves for the finals.

I don't think OKC can get it because Westbrook needs the Summer to come back to 100%
Sneak Attack... Clippers

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 07:45 PM
Miami if I had to bet.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Definitely NOT THE HEAT.

It's not their year. They've never won without HCA, which this year they won't have against Indiana or SA in the finals. The Oden/Beasley experiments haven't panned out. Losing Mike Miller hurts them more then they wanna admit...

I'm gonna go with the Spurs... They have the best record in the league and will most likely sweep the first round teamt they play, and save themselves for the finals.

I don't think OKC can get it because Westbrook needs the Summer to come back to 100%
Sneak Attack... Clippers

they also did all that with a Wade who was an average staring SG throughout the playoffs. If he stays healthy, and enters the playoffs and stays that way throughout, they get back the 20 ppg, high efficiency Wade who can defend. At least for 25 games. That is what this whole season has been about. Making sure the Heat are healthy.

Ray Allen found his stroke after starting the first 2 seasons shooting like crap. They have some shooters, but as always, they need to step up.

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Miami if I had to bet.

problem with you is you put players above all, you dont look at chemistry or team concepts or how they are built. They are the oldest team in the league if im not mistaken. They have played more basketball then any team last 3 years going to finals 4 years in a row would be tough. They were taken to back to back 7 game series last yr. THey are small and have huge injury concerns in Oden and Allen who are relied on. Wade is also a question mark. Not to mention free agency in the back of their minds. Its not their year.

Shammyguy3
03-22-2014, 07:57 PM
you don't think the Miami Heat have great chemistry or a great team-concept plan of attack on both offense and defense? that's crazy

N3TS
03-22-2014, 07:57 PM
For some reason my gut is telling me the Pacers.

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 07:58 PM
you don't think the Miami Heat have great chemistry or a great team-concept plan of attack on both offense and defense? that's crazy

during regular season yes, in playoffs when its slowed down game they seem like they are uncomfortable

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:09 PM
problem with you is you put players above all, you dont look at chemistry or team concepts or how they are built. They are the oldest team in the league if im not mistaken. They have played more basketball then any team last 3 years going to finals 4 years in a row would be tough. They were taken to back to back 7 game series last yr. THey are small and have huge injury concerns in Oden and Allen who are relied on. Wade is also a question mark. Not to mention free agency in the back of their minds. Its not their year.

I know all that. I also know, the reason they won't win 60+ regular season games, is because they have now shifted into the mode that saves their important players. If Wade stays healthy, they will be just fine.

When did they start relying on Oden btw? Ever...

Shammyguy3
03-22-2014, 08:11 PM
during regular season yes, in playoffs when its slowed down game they seem like they are uncomfortable

Seems like they've been pretty comfortable in the "slowed down playoff games" over the past three years damn near winning 3 rings. Don't ya think? :eyebrow:

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:11 PM

hahaha, haven't they won 2 of the last 3 titles, and been in all 3 finals? Seemed pretty uncomfortable the last couple of playoff runs, didn't they...

What on earth are you using as your basis for this?

Big Zo
03-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Definitely NOT THE HEAT.

Sneak Attack... Clippers

They didn't have homecourt for the first two championships. Also didn't have it in the 2011 ECF.

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 08:20 PM
hahaha, haven't they won 2 of the last 3 titles, and been in all 3 finals? Seemed pretty uncomfortable the last couple of playoff runs, didn't they...

What on earth are you using as your basis for this?

They have dude, I am using all the factors I explained along with the fact that they were a Ray Allen 3 away from losing from a major choke job by Spurs. Diaw was guarding LeBron who couldnt score efficently in the half court. They also went to 7 games with the Pacers who are bigger and who have gotten better since last yr. Went to 7 games and nearly lose to Spurs. I know nearly losing doesnt matter because they still won but they were very close to losing. Its not like they dominated the playoffs last yr like they did 2nd half of last season. They have like no decent bigs other than Bosh and servicable Chris Andersen.Pacers have court defense is going to be hard to handle .

Shammyguy3
03-22-2014, 08:26 PM
So from now on, any close series between two great teams means that the Heat are uncomfortable. Gotcha. Nobody's saying the Heat are gonna coast to another ring, but your arguments for why they're not fit to win this year are bad.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:27 PM
They have dude, I am using all the factors I explained along with the fact that they were a Ray Allen 3 away from losing from a major choke job by Spurs. Diaw was guarding LeBron who couldnt score efficently in the half court. They also went to 7 games with the Pacers who are bigger and who have gotten better since last yr. Went to 7 games and nearly lose to Spurs. I know nearly losing doesnt matter because they still won but they were very close to losing. Its not like they dominated the playoffs last yr like they did 2nd half of last season. They have like no decent bigs other than Bosh and servicable Chris Andersen.Pacers have court defense is going to be hard to handle .

so every team that wins the title goes 15-1 like the 01' Lakers I guess....

We can count most titles throughout history, and those teams would have lost somewhere along the line if not for a game changing play by a role player.

Teams like the Thunder and Pacers are still putting every ounce of energy into the regular season. Why would the Spurs or Miami? They know the real games start soon.

And Ray Allen has been lights out the past 2 months. He will be just fine in the playoffs. In reality, if they had the Wade they have right now, in last years playoffs, it would have been a much easier title run.

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 08:29 PM
So from now on, any close series between two great teams means that the Heat are uncomfortable. Gotcha. Nobody's saying the Heat are gonna coast to another ring, but your arguments for why they're not fit to win this year are bad.

how? they were one of the best regular season teams EVER last yr looked unbeatable like they would cruise through the playoffs. Then the regular season fast pace turned into half court basketball in the playoffs which they seemed to struggle with. This yr they arent nearly as good as last yrs heat team. I am naming their flaws.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:35 PM
how? they were one of the best regular season teams EVER last yr looked unbeatable like they would cruise through the playoffs. Then the regular season fast pace turned into half court basketball in the playoffs which they seemed to struggle with. This yr they arent nearly as good as last yrs heat team. I am naming their flaws.

no, Wade's knee decided to go to ****. That is why they didn't dominate more in the playoffs. He averaged 15 a game on a PER of 18, and had his worst playoff performance of his career possibly, unless we count his injury riddled 07' run, or his rookie run when Odom/Jones were the teams best players...

Wade sucked by his standards in the playoffs last year.

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 08:38 PM
no, Wade's knee decided to go to ****. That is why they didn't dominate more in the playoffs. He averaged 15 a game on a PER of 18, and had his worst playoff performance of his career possibly, unless we count his injury riddled 07' run, or his rookie run when Odom/Jones were the teams best players...

Wade sucked by his standards in the playoffs last year.

Hawkeye I dont think thats fair to blame Heats struggles on Wade, especially when they dealt with those same struggles against Celtics in 2012. Good defenses they struggle with

Bruno
03-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Heat. I see no reason to change my opinion. Picking a team to come out of the West is a crap shoot because there are 6-7 teams that are all good enough to make the Finals and I don't trust Paul George to lead the Pacers past Miami.

remember in 2011 when the back to back champs won 17 of 18 games week before the start of playoffs? up to that point in the 2011 season, I didn't have any reason to think they wouldn't three peat either. my thing is that i don't know who to pick, but that history is fighting against the heat here. only the 80s celtics have made the finals four years in a row since, well... the 60's celtics. miami would join rare company not just with another finals win but with another appearance.

i think the heat can be taken, question is, which team is healthy enough and has a favorable matchup. i don't know.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Hawkeye I dont think thats fair to blame Heats struggles on Wade, especially when they dealt with those same struggles against Celtics in 2012. Good defenses they struggle with

Wade sucked by his standards. If you watched, and understand the numbers, you know this to be true. I am not blaming Wade for anything other than, it would have been an easier title run if he were healthy.

Hawkeye15
03-22-2014, 08:44 PM
remember in 2011 when the back to back champs won 17 of 18 games week before the start of playoffs? up to that point in the 2011 season, I didn't have any reason to think they wouldn't three peat either. my thing is that i don't know who to pick, but that history is fighting against the heat here. only the 80s celtics have made the finals four years in a row since, well... the 60's celtics. miami would join rare company not just with another finals win but with another appearance.

i think the heat can be taken, question is, which team is healthy enough and has a favorable matchup. i don't know.

History is for sure against the Heat. I mean, its statistics. It is SO hard to 3-peat, no matter your talent level.

But I think they will get past Indiana, who presents their toughest matchup in all reality to me.

xxcubs22xx
03-22-2014, 08:45 PM
My gut is telling me that a Western Conference team will win it. Spurs/Thunder/Clippers

DoMeFavors
03-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Wade sucked by his standards. If you watched, and understand the numbers, you know this to be true. I am not blaming Wade for anything other than, it would have been an easier title run if he were healthy.

you can say that all you want, but you still cannot down play that Pacers and Celtics good defensive teams gave SUPERIOR heat teams struggles in 2012, while they were inferior teams than Pacers are now. Its easy to say Miami Heat will win the title, but they arent a dominate championship team like Lakers in early 2000s and bulls in 90s to get that credit. They are a good team but they have major flaws that will be exposed this post season.

Bruno
03-22-2014, 08:53 PM
History is for sure against the Heat. I mean, its statistics. It is SO hard to 3-peat, no matter your talent level.

But I think they will get past Indiana, who presents their toughest matchup in all reality to me.

they heat can win. they have what it takes and LBJ is still young enough. but i also think they can be taken.

through my biased goggles, 2012 is the only year the Heat looked invincible. i think they were fortunate to walk away standing last year and can be taken this year. too many holes and liabilities despite LBJ. i thought this was the pacers year the moment they lost game seven, but they look weak and Georges off the court drama clouds his focus. i heard of a new distraction today besides the baby-mama. if he's not focused indy has no shot.

ManRam
03-22-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm still not betting on the Heat, but I said that last year too....sooooo

Best value, if we're talking vegas odds, I think are the Spurs at 11/2. The Heat at 9/4 are horrific value IMO.

HoodedSB
03-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Okc.

RocketLoc80
03-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Okc.

Explain why and how if they face Miami?

HoodedSB
03-22-2014, 10:26 PM
I think the pacers finally take down the heat in the playoffs and OKC is efficient enough to outscore the pacers even with that nasty defense. It's tough picking them over the spurs but like the thread title says, it's a gut feeling.

blastmasta26
03-22-2014, 10:29 PM
My gut says Miami. They're not unbeatable, but I probably would be surprised to see them lose.

goingfor28
03-22-2014, 10:48 PM
its either gonne be the HEAT or pacers i think

Why isnt PACERS CAPITALIZED TOO

FreakaNashur
03-22-2014, 11:00 PM
Spurs..or clips.

JC_
03-22-2014, 11:25 PM
If I had to guess right now I'd say finals will be Spurs vs Pacers with the Spurs winning it all. Of course it could end up being Miami in the finals but I think they've lost a lot of mojo.

Jarvo
03-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Spurs, We're playing real well and heating up at the right time and after what happen last year.

Hawkeye15
03-23-2014, 12:26 AM
you can say that all you want, but you still cannot down play that Pacers and Celtics good defensive teams gave SUPERIOR heat teams struggles in 2012, while they were inferior teams than Pacers are now. Its easy to say Miami Heat will win the title, but they arent a dominate championship team like Lakers in early 2000s and bulls in 90s to get that credit. They are a good team but they have major flaws that will be exposed this post season.

I will. Wade sucked by his standards in the playoffs last year. That is a fact, and can't be debated.

Hawkeye15
03-23-2014, 12:27 AM
they heat can win. they have what it takes and LBJ is still young enough. but i also think they can be taken.

through my biased goggles, 2012 is the only year the Heat looked invincible. i think they were fortunate to walk away standing last year and can be taken this year. too many holes and liabilities despite LBJ. i thought this was the pacers year the moment they lost game seven, but they look weak and Georges off the court drama clouds his focus. i heard of a new distraction today besides the baby-mama. if he's not focused indy has no shot.

Wade looks a lot healthier this year, which bolds well for them. But sure, statistically, the Heat won't win. To bet for them is a whatever chance, that might work out. So is betting on the Thunder, Pacers, or Spurs.

DoMeFavors
03-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Heat lost again tonight, and almost lost the other night against Grizzlies. Their depth doesnt seem as good as last yr. Mike Miller was also a secret weapon at times in the playoffs because nobody doubled off him.

DoMeFavors
03-23-2014, 12:52 AM
I will. Wade sucked by his standards in the playoffs last year. That is a fact, and can't be debated.

he did but is he back to being the wade we all know he once was?

king4day
03-23-2014, 09:10 AM
I would bet on the Spurs right now.

RLundi
03-23-2014, 10:05 AM
Thunder will win, especially if Westbrook isn't 100%

Big Zo
03-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Thunder will win, especially if Westbrook isn't 100%

I see what you did there.

THE MTL
03-23-2014, 10:36 AM
I think the Heat finishes up to complete their three peat for their last title.

MonroeFAN
03-23-2014, 10:38 AM
thunder will win, especially if westbrook isn't 100%

please explain how anyone but the spurs can win the west or you r stopid.

ManRam
03-23-2014, 11:22 AM
he did but is he back to being the wade we all know he once was?

The thing is, Wade was fine the last two REGULAR seasons. Better even than he has been this season. He wasn't awful in the 2011-12 postseason, but he wasn't quite himself. And he was BAD last year, despite a really great regular season.

I don't care how good Wade is right now. At this point I don't think his level of regular season play is indicative of how good his playoff play will be.

BoSox47
03-23-2014, 12:05 PM
please explain how anyone but the spurs can win the west or you r stopid.

Based off the fact the Spurs are 0-3 against OKC this season could be a legitimate arguement that they cant match OKC's athleticism

kdspurman
03-23-2014, 02:09 PM
Based off the fact the Spurs are 0-3 against OKC this season could be a legitimate arguement that they cant match OKC's athleticism

I "think" every game we played against OKC was either the 1st or 2nd night of a b2b. Another one, Leonard/Green were out. I actually think the last game we play against them is like a 4 game in 5 nights deal too actually. That wouldn't be an issue in the playoffs. The Spurs are playing at a much higher level than they were early on, and a big reason for that is because they're finally healthy.

It'd be a very good series if both these teams are healthy. I wouldn't put too much stock into regular season h2h's. Too many variables.

MonroeFAN
03-23-2014, 02:36 PM

Read the topic. I'm clearly joking.

NFLNBA
03-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Gonna say the Spurs. They should have won it in game 6 last year but they threw biggest choke job ever. Miami is not as good this year and i think Spurs are better. Heat are very lucky they get to play such awful talent to get some momentum in first couple rounds while the Spurs will have a harder time in a stacked West conference.

DoMeFavors
03-23-2014, 02:55 PM
If Heat face Pacers in ECF then make it to finals they are looking at 2 series without home cout in playoffs.

JasonJohnHorn
03-23-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm hoping the Spurs pull it off... my gut says, despite Miami's recent skid, Miami and Indy are the best in the east, with the Bulls in third. I expect the officials to give Miami a lift, so it will be hard for anybody in the East to beat them, but I think both the Bulls and the Pacers can do it.

In the West... I dunno... The Spurs are my pick, but the Thunder, Clippers and Warriors all have the talent needed to win, and the Grizzlies have the defense.

I'll go with the Spurs if the officials do their job properly.

Ty Fast
03-23-2014, 03:03 PM
heat or spurs. if spurs get out of the west I think it will be them. if anyone else gets out of the west I think heat win. thunder and pacers would be 3 and 4..

R. Johnson#3
03-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Golden State

Heediot
03-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Too many biases for gut feeling picks from 90 plus percent of posters including myself. In the west, match-ups will dictate a lot. I think Indy takes the East.

NBA_Starter
03-23-2014, 08:46 PM
I think the Spurs drive for redemption simply will not be denied.

Deadpool
03-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Today my gut is telling me the Heat.

Asik's better
03-24-2014, 07:13 AM
My gut is telling me to stick to my guns and go with the pacers.

Big Zo
03-24-2014, 07:53 AM
All these people now picking the Spurs. Lol. Last month was OKC, before that the Pacers were gonna win 70 games and be champs. Stay consistent, people!

mjm07
03-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Heat over OKC in 6.

torocan
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
All these people now picking the Spurs. Lol. Last month was OKC, before that the Pacers were gonna win 70 games and be champs. Stay consistent, people!

Meh. I had the Spurs as an early favorite pre-season. TD, Pops and Parker are competitors, and you KNOW that it was going to stick in their craw.

You can bet that they've gone over that series a zillion times in their heads and on film. Toss in their ball movement, smothering defense, and championship pedigree and you've got one very, very dangerous team.

Unfortunately the Spurs are up against one of the deepest play off brackets I've ever seen. It's quite possible that they don't get out of the West. Heck, I think pretty much *any* team outside of Portland can knock them out with a little luck or some favorable match ups.

Still, history tells us that it's never wise to bet against Pops and Co. And IF they get out of the West, watch out...

Il Mago50
03-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Clippers.

Riodagoat
03-24-2014, 06:52 PM
I've been betting against the Heat the last 2 years honestly..and well...yea.
I said OKC last year. I want to say Spurs this year, but it'll be tough.
If Heat makes it to the Finals, I'm picking them over any other team not named Spurs. If Spurs make it to the Finals, I think they are going to win it all, given what happened last year.

I'm not buying the Pacers hype. Same story with the 2011 Bulls. Great in regular seasons then stumbled in the playoffs. And the Bulls were a far more consistent team than what the Pacers are right now.

rockets-fan
03-24-2014, 08:56 PM
My minds telling me Spurs

My hearts telling me Rockets

BUT my GUT is saying Clippers!

And no Rocketloco, I will not give" you an explanation as in how they will beat the heat... Since it seems that all your asking people choosing against the heat so don't ask.

Lim
03-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Clippers

albertajaysfan
03-26-2014, 04:27 PM

Come on now you know better than that. This is PSD where facts get debated all the time.

albertajaysfan
03-26-2014, 04:28 PM
I see the WCF being Clips vs. Spurs and I think whoever wins that one takes it all.

They are peaking at the right time.

I thought the winner of Indiana and Miami would win at the beginning of the year but they are both playing rather bad right now. Not a good time to stumble.

P&GRealist
03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
I think it'll be Heat vs Spurs/Clippers. If it's Heat/Clippers, Heat win. But if it's a rematch of last yrs finals, we'll see a different result.