PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis bball Breakdown

PurpleLynch
03-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Finally he did a video about AD. I love him,in fact I'd rather have him as a Laker instead of Kevin Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CXVRHhXYM0

Here's the video,just tell me what do you think about him,especially if you agree with him being compared to KG.

dalton749
03-19-2014, 03:22 PM
he will be better than kg
his numbers this year at 20 are comparable to kg at 22

beyourself
03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
He will put up numbers. KG put up numbers on par with Duncan, but KG's court impact paled in comparison.

I want to see AD control the game from the post if he wants to become the next great big man.

NBA_Starter
03-19-2014, 07:23 PM
He needs some help or to go to a better team or it may effect his legacy.

ChiSox219
03-19-2014, 07:41 PM
He needs some help or to go to a better team or it may effect his legacy.

He's got a lot of help they just all been hurt. If that team gets healthy they'll be a serious threat in a couple years, maybe less.

Vinny642
03-19-2014, 07:46 PM
We got so lucky in this draft.

king4day
03-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Only thing I hate about him is that he's not a Bobcat. Charlotte needed a star like him in the worst way.

ThuglifeJ
03-20-2014, 12:38 AM
he will be better than kg
his numbers this year at 20 are comparable to kg at 22

Lol? Pretty big expectation there. KG was the best player (arguably) in the game a couple years in Minnesota. One of the best players to play.

amos1er
03-20-2014, 12:50 AM
I would take him over Love too actually. Hopefully Jim can even snag one of the two really. Heck, I would be happy with anyone at this point. Jim is turning us into the Clippers. :(

mrblisterdundee
03-20-2014, 01:53 AM
He's got a lot of help they just all been hurt. If that team gets healthy they'll be a serious threat in a couple years, maybe less.

That's what I thought too when this team formed. The Pelicans have an all-star point guard, a superstar power forward, two talented shooting guards and depth in both the front and back court. They have Ryan Anderson and Tyreke Evans coming off the bench, a former Rookie of the Year and one of the best big man shooters in the league.
I think losing Robin Lopez haunts them.

Kaner
03-20-2014, 02:00 AM
I love his game although I really doubt he ever has the impact that Durant has had this season like the title of the video suggests

dalton749
03-20-2014, 03:01 AM
Lol? Pretty big expectation there. KG was the best player (arguably) in the game a couple years in Minnesota. One of the best players to play.

he is 20 years old averaging 21/10, by the time he is 25 and puts some size on he will be one of the best players in the league

Chrisclover
03-20-2014, 03:08 AM
a lot of PSDers think high of him because he has already put up monster numbers with raw skills.He will be a more intimidating beast in the upcoming few years

Chrisclover
03-20-2014, 03:15 AM
I see in 2 years or 3, Davis will become the best PF with a slight edge over Griffin when his skills are honed.Also ,Aldrige is close to him but potential -wise ,Davis is a better one .

PurpleLynch
03-20-2014, 07:49 AM
I would take him over Love too actually. Hopefully Jim can even snag one of the two really. Heck, I would be happy with anyone at this point. Jim is turning us into the Clippers. :(

I said it in the Lakers forum...Winter is coming lol

PurpleLynch
03-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Anyway,I think that with the right additions the Pelicans could be a very dangerous team. Do they have picks next year?

ChiSox219
03-20-2014, 11:51 AM
That's what I thought too when this team formed. The Pelicans have an all-star point guard, a superstar power forward, two talented shooting guards and depth in both the front and back court. They have Ryan Anderson and Tyreke Evans coming off the bench, a former Rookie of the Year and one of the best big man shooters in the league.
I think losing Robin Lopez haunts them.

I'd rather have Tyreke though because he fits in so well with Davis and especially Anderson. They couldve really used the extra big this year but going forward I think they can develop someone like Withey or bring in a solid vet through FA to play 20 minutes or so and use some Aminu at the 4 if they hold onto him.

flea
03-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Pels will be interesting when they're healthy and hopefully rid of Eric Gordon. Holiday, Morrow, Aminu, Anderson, Davis, Evans, and <insert big white center> is a pretty decent 7 man rotation going forward.

ewing
03-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Cool video. It seemed pretty focused on his mid range/jump shooting game. I think that will come for him but i think with his speed and natural footwork he could become a true low post player when strength is added to his frame. I also think its cool how he highlighted Davis' ability to change ends. I think pure speed and running the floor is the most underrated skill for bigs among fans.