PDA

View Full Version : Types of NBA Fans that are the worst

D_Rose1118
03-14-2014, 03:56 PM
What types of NBA fans do you hate.

-Bandwagon Fans: speaks for itself.

-The 2 Team Guy: "The Raptors are my team, but I really like the Mavericks too.
This is unfathomable to me, how can you like two teams... i can understand rooting for a liking a certain team when they are on TV or rooting for one of your friends teams for their benefit, But how can you call yourself a fan of two of them. What if they play in the playoffs???!!!

-The fans of a Player aka Groupies: "I'm a Lebron fan, not a Heat fan. Wherever he goes, I go"
This fan is one of the worst, Its like they are still in the 6th Grade.

-The Defensive die hard: Don't you dare tell them anything about their team they wouldn't like.

-The Miami Heat Fan: see 1st type listed..... I kid I kid :D

What are some others you hate...

Goose17
03-14-2014, 04:28 PM
This is unfathomable to me, how can you like two teams... i can understand rooting for a liking a certain team when they are on TV or rooting for one of your friends teams for their benefit, But how can you call yourself a fan of two of them. What if they play in the playoffs???!!!

This is an interesting one, if you don't have any geographical alliance (Chicago people backing Bulls etc) then I guess you could arguably back two teams if it was one in each conference, if they met in the finals I guess you're happy either way? lol. I don't know.

I'm guessing those people have a number 1 team and then a number 2 team? You can't like both equally surely? I don't know. Weird.

The fans that annoy me are the "I don't have a team" fans. People who love the sport but refuse to back any single team, you'll never really get to experience the emotional roller coaster, the ups and downs, the dreams of them making it all the way, the excitement on draft day or at the trade deadline etc etc

Also, as you mentioned people who won't allow their team to be criticized.

mike_noodles
03-14-2014, 04:33 PM
My good friend always says "you can't have two favorites". And it's true. I can understand rooting for a different team for the game on TV, or once your team is out, but that's not the same thing.

The type of fan I hate is the know it all. They know everything about your team too, including strengths and weaknesses, and then prove it braking an absurdly untrue comment or assessment of them.

abe_froman
03-14-2014, 04:40 PM
h Grade.
-The Defensive die hard: Don't you dare tell them anything about their team they wouldn't like.

this is probably the big one that gets under my skin the most,i makes it impossible to have meaningful conversations with.being a fan doesnt mean there is only praise and greatness with said person's fav team/player

...and of course the bandwagoners and groupies to

2-ONE-5
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM
on this site Heat fans are the absolute worst bcuz 90% of joined after they got James and pretend they are some die hard Miami fan.

Goose17
03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
on this site Heat fans are the absolute worst bcuz 90% of joined after they got James and pretend they are some die hard Miami fan.

The join date on a random forum doesn't disprove a persons loyalty to a team. A guy who has supported his team for the last 30 years could join today and you would automatically dismiss him as a bandwagon fan?

It's not like there's some law that when you decide what sport team to support you have to sign up to PSD, some irrelevant forum most people aren't even aware of.

ChiSox219
03-14-2014, 04:46 PM
This is an interesting one, if you don't have any geographical alliance (Chicago people backing Bulls etc) then I guess you could arguably back two teams if it was one in each conference, if they met in the finals I guess you're happy either way? lol. I don't know.

I'm guessing those people have a number 1 team and then a number 2 team? You can't like both equally surely? I don't know. Weird.

The fans that annoy me are the "I don't have a team" fans. People who love the sport but refuse to back any single team, you'll never really get to experience the emotional roller coaster, the ups and downs, the dreams of them making it all the way, the excitement on draft day or at the trade deadline etc etc

Being a fan is childish and limits your ability to understand and learn the pro game.

Vinylman
03-14-2014, 04:47 PM
OP's who don't know how to spell

sixers247
03-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Burn

jerellh528
03-14-2014, 04:53 PM
"The wannabe fan" . The other day I was watching the lakers vs thunder game at a bar and a "supposed" lakers fan said, "when the hell did fisher leave the lakers to join Okc?!" I almost barfed.

Kaner
03-14-2014, 04:58 PM

Coming from Chicago where your either Cubs, Sox, or both i can't stand 2 team or fan of the sport people. It's basically a dodge that I associate with 'I have no idea what am talking about'.

Goose17
03-14-2014, 05:00 PM
Being a fan is childish and limits your ability to understand and learn the pro game.

:laugh: yeah, that's the type of crazy **** that I don't get. People who don't passionately love a team will never get the full experience imo. Watching two teams you like but don't care for play in the playoffs can be great, especially if it's a good match up with some great basketball. But watching your own team play in the playoffs is something else entirely.

NYCkid12
03-14-2014, 05:00 PM

-The fans of a Player aka Groupies: "I'm a Lebron fan, not a Heat fan. Wherever he goes, I go"

Why do any of these types of fans bother you ?? It's how they enjoy the game, who are you to say if the are a "better" or "worse fan" than any other type.....

D_Rose1118
03-14-2014, 05:01 PM
What did I spell wrong?

Vinylman
03-14-2014, 05:05 PM
What did I spell wrong?

:speechless:

Da Knicks
03-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Heat fans or Lebron fans that post 15 times a day and tell everyone how dumb they are to be faithful to the team they like.

TorontoHuskies
03-14-2014, 06:08 PM
How about the delusional fan who overrates all of the players on their team just because they're on his team (80% of PSD)...although I guess that's kinda the defensive diehard

Hawkeye15
03-14-2014, 06:18 PM

how did you stumble upon PSD? Cause most people here were scanning the internet for rumors about their team, and came across PSD. I am going to take a huge guess here, but something tells me that a lot of Heat fans were interested in keeping up with the rumors in June of 2010, and found this site and decided to join....

But, lets just all keep lumping every Heat fan as a bandwagon fan, since that helps us justify our hate for a fanbase..

Hawkeye15
03-14-2014, 06:19 PM
"The wannabe fan" . The other day I was watching the lakers vs thunder game at a bar and a "supposed" lakers fan said, "when the hell did fisher leave the lakers to join Okc?!" I almost barfed.

all levels of fans though. Not everyone can name 5 players from every roster off the top of their head, or tell you who won the championship in 2011.

lol, please
03-14-2014, 06:22 PM

My list.

1. Bandwagon fans
2. Fans of players that want whats best for a player at the expense of the team, not a real team fan, like LeBron/Kobe fans that aren't real Heat/Lakers fans.
3. Extreme homerism, like when Rockets fans deny that the Warriors are better.
4. Fans of rivals. Obviously.

Hawkeye15
03-14-2014, 06:24 PM
My list.

1. Bandwagon fans
2. Fans of players that want whats best for a player at the expense of the team, not a real team fan, like LeBron/Kobe fans that aren't real Heat/Lakers fans.

when you state it like that, aren't you being that fan?

WARRIORS@GR
03-14-2014, 06:24 PM
My list.

1. Bandwagon fans

:worthy::worthy:

lol, please
03-14-2014, 06:25 PM
when you state it like that, aren't you being that fan?

The irony is the humor in it.

Hawkeye15
03-14-2014, 06:27 PM
The irony is the humor in it.

ah, you are just poking at them, got it. Yeah, I mean I hate extreme homers as well. Your statement literally just employed what you were trying to say though haha.

That argument is so funny to read. Both teams are basically on the same level to me. If they played a 7 game series, could go either way.

lol, please
03-14-2014, 06:33 PM
I can't wait to find out. :)

Jeffy25
03-14-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't have a favorite NBA team, I just like the sport in general.

But in baseball, my first team is the Cardinals.

My second favorite team is the Rays

They never play each other, they are in different leagues, and the leagues rarely play each other, and it's rare when they do. And when they do, it's three games out of 162 (doesn't make an impact).

I like the Cardinals because it's where I'm from and I've always rooted for them.

I like the Rays because of the way they are ran, they have a lot of really exciting players, I have read a lot of books about them, my brother-in-law worked for them for awhile, and they are just exciting to keep up with (and they keep winning with like no payroll).

Not all fan-dom has to be universal. If they met in the WS, I would root for the Cardinals, but I would like the Rays to win the AL East every year, and the AL in general every year. And if the Cards get beat, then I hope it's either by the Rays, or then I will be rooting for the Rays.

This isn't that horrible. And it happens a ton in baseball, where the two leagues rarely play each other on any sort of a consistent basis.

I don't see how that is a 6th grade answer.

Some people just like individual players and their legacies, but don't care about a particular team. That's understandable.

-
The Defensive die hard: Don't you dare tell them anything about their team they wouldn't like.Yes, most annoying. At least have unbiased statistics to back yourself up.

Not all Heat fans are bandwagon fans.

What are some others you hate...Apparently Kobe-fan boys are the worst. I dunno, I don't normally discuss the NBA, but when I have come in here, they have been the most unreasonable I have seen so far.

Jeffy25
03-14-2014, 06:48 PM

I'll answer this one.

I'm kind of a fair-weather fan for the Celtics and Grizzles.

Celtics because I am a UK college basketball fan (originally from Kentucky). And the Celtics have had a large number of UK basketball players, and Pitino for awhile. And I was born right outside of French Lick, so rooting for Larry Bird was easy to do.

But I don't personally care a whole lot about the Celtics. Not since the Pitino era....and when they won the Finals more recently, I didn't really care.

And the only reason the Grizzles get any attention from me is because they are relatively close to where I live now. And I'm going to a game next month. But I don't care a lot.

I just don't have a team I identify with. And I'm not going to just pick a team to root for someone. I like basketball. I like to play it, I like the NBA sometimes. I don't like all the individuals in the game, but it's a fun sport to casually watch when baseball isn't in season. I was always a pretty good basketball player, so I tend to watch it when it's on.

Doesn't mean I have to identify with a favorite team to enjoy the sport. I don't follow it year-round, so I don't have anybody to watch closely.

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Prior to the ABA, I rooted for three teams

1) whoever Wilt was playing for

2a & 2a) whatever team was playing the Knicks or the Celtics

When I became a Net fan in 1970, I rooted for 4 teams

1a & 1a) Wilt's Lakers until he retired and the Nets

2a & 2a) whoever played the Knicks or Celtics

After the Merger I rooted for 4 teams

1a) Nets

1b) Sixers (because of Julius and through the Barkley years)

2a & 2a) Whoever played the Knicks or Celtics

Now I root for the Nets and whoever plays the Knicks.

Geez, almost forgot. My current 2nd favorite team is the Bobcats. 3 of my favorite players in CDR, Josh McRoberts and Al Jefferson. Also like saying 'Kemba' and 'Biyombo'

Steve Nash's Suns were my 2nd favorite team when he was there.

PurpleLynch
03-14-2014, 07:12 PM

Lol at that dude. Seriously,lol.

PurpleLynch
03-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Anyway I absolutely hate the Fanatic guy who is blind to coherent critics.

joshhorvath
03-14-2014, 07:26 PM
im a die hard Raptors fan, was the first NBA franchise i really got introduced to (being from canada). But i also like cheering on small market teams or underdogs/cinderella stories. ive always wanted Charlotte to succeed, because they've always been a laughing stock for the NBA, and because they're a small market. I want their fan base to grow, and to see a small market like Charlotte succeed and win championships, or at least be a consistent playoff team.

does that make me a 2 team fan? no... why? because ive never watched a charlotte game, nor do i follow them in any aspect during the season.. but in the back of my mind, i want them to do well, they deserve it.

lol, please
03-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Charlotte has always been a laughing stock of the NBA? :confused: You must have missed the 90s.

Ethix11
03-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Homers are the worst. They try to sell their mediocre team to every one else whenever they sign a role player with threads like "Now are we contenders?" always fishing for complements. Can you guess what fanbase is notorious for that?

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Charlotte has always been a laughing stock of the NBA? :confused: You must have missed the 90s.

You must have missed that Bobcats didn't join the league until 2004

lol, please
03-14-2014, 07:43 PM
You must have missed that Bobcats didn't join the league until 2004

What does that have to do with Charlotte being good in the 90s? :confused:

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 07:55 PM
What does that have to do with Charlotte being good in the 90s? :confused:

Nothing. But I think you should fact check your statement about Charlotte in the '90s.

lol, please
03-14-2014, 08:02 PM
They made the playoffs more than once, more than enough in my book, especially in that era.

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 08:13 PM
They made the playoffs more than once, more than enough in my book, especially in that era.

Mr. please, I apologize. I misinterpreted your post.

Jarvo
03-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Hate stat guys and people who bring up rings and **** like that all the time.

Tony_Starks
03-14-2014, 09:30 PM
- Disloyal fans. Jump ship when your down or say stuff like "if they do ____ Im officially going for another team."

And probably the absolute worst are fans that are jealous of other teams and fanbases. It's extremely corny, it's like the ugly duckling that constantly talks about the pretty chick....

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 09:42 PM
- Disloyal fans. Jump ship when your down or say stuff like "if they do ____ Im officially going for another team."

And probably the absolute worst are fans that are jealous of other teams and fanbases. It's extremely corny, it's like the ugly duckling that constantly talks about the pretty chick....

Jealous?

TheMightyHumph
03-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Hate stat guys and people who bring up rings and **** like that all the time.

Fans shouldn't bring up guys that helped or lead their teams to NBA Titles?

archdevil84
03-14-2014, 10:10 PM
i have been a miami heat and NBA fan in general since the start of the 2011-2012 season. I actually started watching because chris smoove nba2k11 vids in which wade always used to be a beast. Thats how i became a fan of miami and mostly wade although i realy like lebron right now and i like more players then just those two. so what kind of fan am i?

Tony_Starks
03-14-2014, 10:23 PM
i have been a miami heat and NBA fan in general since the start of the 2011-2012 season. I actually started watching because chris smoove nba2k11 vids in which wade always used to be a beast. Thats how i became a fan of miami and mostly wade although i realy like lebron right now and i like more players then just those two. so what kind of fan am i?

Hopefully a teenager.

phantasyyy
03-14-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't get all the hate for people that are fans of two teams.. is it really that unfathomable to root for two separate teams? I do agree to the point that you can't equally be fans of both but it doesn't mean you can't be a fan of another?

For example, my favorite team is the Raptors, ask me anything about their roster and I could probably tell you about it.. But due to their inability to achieve success in the playoffs (5 years w/o the playoffs + 2 first round exits in the last 7 seasons) I started to follow another team, 1B ask you may call it. In my case, that was the Celtics, everytime they played though I rooted for the raptors

SwatTeam
03-14-2014, 11:03 PM
I HATE EVERYONE!

sorry for yelling.

Deadpool
03-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Bandwagon fans

Kashmir13579
03-14-2014, 11:55 PM
I mean, Knicks are my squad... But there are other teams out west that i enjoy rooting for when i get the chance... Spurs, Lakers, Suns, Twolves... And i am a Lebron fan... Don't box me in...

PacersForLife
03-15-2014, 12:43 AM
Fair-weather fans. Winning will feel so much better if you stay with the team through the bad times. Also the people who claim to be fans, but you can tell they never watch the team they are supposedly a fan of.

Jarvo
03-15-2014, 12:44 AM
Fans shouldn't bring up guys that helped or lead their teams to NBA Titles?

That's cool but I'm talking about the ones who bring ot up using it individually all the time, It gets annoying.

DudeItsZoltan
03-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Bandwagon/fairweather fans. The fans that say they're a fan of a team, but know absolutely nothing about them. And the fans that jump ship when the going gets tough (Lakers "fans" circa 2005 and now). But when that team starts winning again, they pull their dusty jerseys out of the closet and say they've always been there smh

lamzoka
03-15-2014, 02:24 AM
1 - "I like both the Knicks and the Nets." type of fan.

2- "Have no idea" you find these type of fans mostly in barbershops. Always making some stupid trade proposal without understanding how the salary cap works or anything. "Felton sucks, Knicks should trade him for CP3"

3- Bandwagon fans. 99.99% of "Heat Fans" in New York used to be "Laker Fans"

FriedTofuz
03-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Knick Fans
Bulls fans

and obviously, heat fans.

NBA_Starter
03-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Bandwagon fans are the worst.

2-ONE-5
03-16-2014, 02:07 PM
The join date on a random forum doesn't disprove a persons loyalty to a team. A guy who has supported his team for the last 30 years could join today and you would automatically dismiss him as a bandwagon fan?

It's not like there's some law that when you decide what sport team to support you have to sign up to PSD, some irrelevant forum most people aren't even aware of.

you use this site enough to know exactly what i am talking about. so many heat fans on here yet their forum is dead

Minimal
03-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Mostly I hate "D-Rose is the next Jordan" Bulls fans

lol, please
03-16-2014, 03:12 PM
you use this site enough to know exactly what i am talking about. so many heat fans on here yet their forum is dead

:laugh: Because they aren't Heat fans. This is the best post of the thread, hilarious because it's so true. It's blatantly true.

Mostly I hate "D-Rose is the next Jordan" Bulls fans
I agree with this. Since Jordan left, Bulls fans for the most part have been unbearable, but every time I see that guys sig with jordan and rose as if the eras are comparable, I want to vomit.

asandhu23
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
Linsanity fans. 95 percent of those fans don't even watch basketball. All they do is root for the Asian guy.

NoahH
03-16-2014, 06:05 PM
I dont buy some of the OPS choice of 'bad NBA fans'

I had two teams MOVE on me so I have no teams within a 4 hour driving distance of my house. Therefore, I have no geographical alliance with any team so its hard for me to just ROOT for a team. Im a Warriors fan, I like Curry. If Curry got traded would I still root for the Warriors? Yes, but they wouldnt be my favorite team. I have no connection to any teams except their players. So why would I root for a team even if the players I like left?

lol, please
03-16-2014, 06:19 PM
I dont buy some of the OPS choice of 'bad NBA fans'

I had two teams MOVE on me so I have no teams within a 4 hour driving distance of my house. Therefore, I have no geographical alliance with any team so its hard for me to just ROOT for a team. Im a Warriors fan, I like Curry. If Curry got traded would I still root for the Warriors? Yes, but they wouldnt be my favorite team. I have no connection to any teams except their players. So why would I root for a team even if the players I like left?
Curry will stay a warrior,(I hope) so you're safe. ;)

Kashmir13579
03-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Linsanity fans. 95 percent of those fans don't even watch basketball. All they do is root for the Asian guy.

Put me in that 5%, then. Thats mah boy..

BALLER R
03-16-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm a Raptor fan because I live in Toronto and grew up watching them. But I'm also a basketball fan I love the game. Would that make me a bad fan because I like Kobe, Durant, and Melo. I don't understand the logic that you can't like a player and not the team. For example I like Melo but I'm not a knicks fan.

Captain Moroni
03-17-2014, 03:43 PM
My most annoying fan in the NBA is the one who constantly starts threads asking who is better Jordan, Kobe, or LeBron. Why can't all three be awesome in their own primes?

Why NBA fans have this obsession with who is better? when it can never be proven annoys me. It shouldn't, but it does. Which I am sure annoys others.

ManRam
03-17-2014, 03:58 PM

Aside from bandwagon fans, and even that I wouldn't state as an absolute, none of these bother me. Well, "defensive die hard" too. Homers that can't think objectively are really the only thing that bothers me about fandom. Bandwagon fans who pretend they aren't is the extent I'm bothered by that. Admit you enjoy rooting for great teams and whatever. Just don't be an idiot about it...and that ultimately plays more into the die hard/homer fan group.

I don't get why people get so upset about who other people root for. Whatever makes them happy. I mean, it's sports...nothing more, nothing less.

What's wrong with rooting for a player instead of a team? Hell, I think rooting for a player over some laundry is a more pure means of fandom :shrug: Especially if you're from Bum**** Wyoming with no geographical allegiances.

Bruno
03-17-2014, 03:59 PM
bandwagon fans with money who go to the games and inflate the price of the best tickets because "its a happening place to be". they don't even care about the team, let alone the game. LA is filled with these people. they make going to game seven in 2010 almost impossible for a young guy, and if you were to ask them about the team today the wouldn't even be able to name ten players on the roster.

Hawkeye15
03-17-2014, 05:46 PM
bandwagon fans with money who go to the games and inflate the price of the best tickets because "its a happening place to be". they don't even care about the team, let alone the game. LA is filled with these people. they make going to game seven in 2010 almost impossible for a young guy, and if you were to ask them about the team today the wouldn't even be able to name ten players on the roster.

that is really only a problem in NY and LA. The other 26 (2 LA, 2 NY) teams, more or less, have availability on the bottom level for at least affordable cost. Though, in professional sports, affordable means $80-120 a ticket. I doubt you can get anywhere near the lower level in LA or NY for that much.

Goose17
03-17-2014, 05:52 PM

Lin is a good player, liked him even in his Dubs days (as a person). He was overrated, but these days he tends to be slightly underrated because the hype killed his rep, it's fun and cool to hate on him now.

I like his game, just a shame about his contract. If he was on like 4-5 mil I think some teams would be looking to trade for him.

Hawkeye15
03-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Lin is a good player, liked him even in his Dubs days (as a person). He was overrated, but these days he tends to be slightly underrated because the hype killed his rep, it's fun and cool to hate on him now.

I like his game, just a shame about his contract. If he was on like 4-5 mil I think some teams would be looking to trade for him.

yeah, he is already overpaid at $8 million. When he is making $15 million next year, he will have one of the top 5 worst contracts in the NBA most likely, depending on injuries to others.

He is alright. He would be an average starter, and he is a good backup.

Goose17
03-17-2014, 06:01 PM
yeah, he is already overpaid at $8 million. When he is making $15 million next year, he will have one of the top 5 worst contracts in the NBA most likely, depending on injuries to others.

He is alright. He would be an average starter, and he is a good backup.

I think he's a solid sixth man, and considering he plays in the deepest position in the league, I would say he holds his own as one of the better options as a starter... if only he was making less money lol.

Trwood12
03-17-2014, 10:00 PM
The people who when their team isn't doing good will suddenly jump on another team and pretend like they liked them all along. My friend was a Lakers fan but now all of a sudden he's all for the Bulls. Also they die-hard fan-boys/girls who will ignore any logic that is given to them and take any little critique of their team as a threat. I live in the bay-area California and I feel like I'm going to get jumped any time I say anything even remotely critical of Curry..

IversonIsKrazy
03-17-2014, 11:08 PM
I kinda fall into one of those categories lol. From Vancouver, wasn't old enough when Grizzlies were in town. I started watching NBA in 2001, been a Spurs fan since. However, was a huge Rose fan, and started following Bulls since. Now, Spurs are still my fav team, and are my team. But I do kinda have like Team #2 tho in Bulls. I mean I originally only cheered for them b/c of Rose, but now there practically a team I cheer for. How could u not love their competitiveness?
But overall, I fall under the category of 2 teams. 1- Spurs, and Team #2-Bulls. Once again tho, I clearly love the Spurs a lot more.

nastynice
03-17-2014, 11:14 PM

...or the constant *****ing about bad calls

nastynice
03-17-2014, 11:15 PM
The people who when their team isn't doing good will suddenly jump on another team and pretend like they liked them all along. My friend was a Lakers fan but now all of a sudden he's all for the Bulls. Also they die-hard fan-boys/girls who will ignore any logic that is given to them and take any little critique of their team as a threat. I live in the bay-area California and I feel like I'm going to get jumped any time I say anything even remotely critical of Curry..

HEY!! you watch your mouth!

Chronz
03-17-2014, 11:18 PM
that is really only a problem in NY and LA. The other 26 (2 LA, 2 NY) teams, more or less, have availability on the bottom level for at least affordable cost. Though, in professional sports, affordable means $80-120 a ticket. I doubt you can get anywhere near the lower level in LA or NY for that much.

It hasn't been a problem for the Clips or the Nets. Really just teams that have a tradition of winning

Baller1
03-17-2014, 11:21 PM
Apparently I'm a "groupie".

Go KD.

Hawkeye15
03-17-2014, 11:28 PM
It hasn't been a problem for the Clips or the Nets. Really just teams that have a tradition of winning

tradition of winning in LA or NY maybe.

Pretty easy to get a ticket on the lower level to a Spurs game for under $120.

b@llhog24
03-21-2014, 09:53 PM

These guys. They're just insufferable.

That's like 75% of the Laker fans in my neck of the woods. Kobe and Pau aside they can't name one person on the roster.

Hopefully a teenager.

Because adults can't become fans of basketball later in life?

NYKNYGNYY
03-21-2014, 10:07 PM
People who became heat fans after 2010 ... Not all heat fans just the bandwagon fans

t_money25
03-22-2014, 09:52 AM

This is a MAJOR problem in Miami....FML