PDA

View Full Version : When will the 76ers win a game (lost 17 in row)

spreadeagle
03-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Saw this on PTI, they said they have been giving up 115 points a game in these losses and have not led in the forth quarter of any of these 17 losses lol. This is some legendary tank mode. If they dont beat Sac tn they have a run of games vs tough opponents coming up. How long till they win one?

OKC
03-12-2014, 06:02 PM
if they don't beat the kings they will break the cavs record

Tony_Starks
03-12-2014, 06:21 PM
This is the granddaddy of all tanks. Even if by some fluke a game was ever close they'd probably start point shaving...

Slug3
03-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Of they play Miami again this season thanI say then.

PhillyFaninLA
03-12-2014, 06:42 PM
I don't think we win a game until October. I also think we can win 40 games next year with our pick (hopefully get lucky in the lottery), Pelicans pick (if they don't get lucky in the lottery), Young (if he's not traded on draft day), the possible rookie of the year, Noles, and a ton of cap space.

spreadeagle
03-12-2014, 06:50 PM
I don't think we win a game until October. I also think we can win 40 games next year with our pick (hopefully get lucky in the lottery), Pelicans pick (if they don't get lucky in the lottery), Young (if he's not traded on draft day), the possible rookie of the year, Noles, and a ton of cap space.

Ya philly will be alright, the amount of draft picks you guys got is nuts

bleedprple&gold
03-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Won't be surprised if they don't win another game this year and i don't thinkthey want to. That lineup is awful.

Hawkeye15
03-12-2014, 07:05 PM
if they are leading a game after 3 quarters, I figure Hinkie tells Coach Brown to sub in a cheerleader at PG.

They will stumble onto another win by accident, but this is the most hardcore tank job I have ever seen. I would love for them to get bumped to the 4-5th pick.

Tony_Starks
03-12-2014, 08:01 PM
if they are leading a game after 3 quarters, I figure Hinkie tells Coach Brown to sub in a cheerleader at PG.

They will stumble onto another win by accident, but this is the most hardcore tank job I have ever seen. I would love for them to get bumped to the 4-5th pick.

You know they will, that's how it always works. I'd laugh my a ss off if somebody like Detroit or Charlotte that actually competed got it....

2-ONE-5
03-12-2014, 08:57 PM
if Noel plays in any of the last 7 i think we will steal one and it will prob be his first one vs Boston. Hes not gonna play too much or have a big impact but i think it will excite the fans and the players and they will rally for one last W.

edy" Noel ruled out for rest of season. Still think the Boston game is winnable

cubbie92
03-12-2014, 09:00 PM
You could make an argument their best chance to win will be at the end of the season when Miami is most likely resting all of their starters. Other than that, I'm not seeing another win; it would take a massive off night from an opponent for Philly to win.

NBA_Starter
03-12-2014, 09:03 PM
I hope no one is holding their breath.

bleedprple&gold
03-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Make it 18 in a row