PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Indiana?

MTar786
03-08-2014, 12:39 AM
they're about to lose their 3rd game straight now in a blow out loss to houston.

this would be their second straight blow out loss (the other was on wednesday to the bobcats)

I would like to add that this could have been their 4th loss in a row had they lost to utah.. a game in which they barely won.

whats going on with those guys?
are they burnt out? how does this affect your opinion with their chances at getting past the heat?
i persoannly don't think these guys have what it takes to get past the hump. i think once again it will be miamis series to win or give away.. whether they get a healthy wade or not.. I hope I'm wrong tho..

Deception
03-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Their defense is their issue, they allow too many open jumpers. Not sure if the trade they made has affected their chemistry or not either.

jerellh528
03-08-2014, 12:54 AM
They're just "coasting"

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Every gr8 team is entitled to a bad gm or 2..they'll bounce back no doubt

IndyRealist
03-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Infighting over who is the alpha male, selfish play, no ball movement, lingering injuries, age, not trusting teammates, lack of leadership, baby mama drama...you name it, it's happening to the Pacers right now.

MTar786
03-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Infighting over who is the alpha male, selfish play, no ball movement, lingering injuries, age, not trusting teammates, lack of leadership, baby mama drama...you name it, it's happening to the Pacers right now.

i hope they do.. paul george needs to play like he did at the start of the season! and roy hibbert is less than impressive.

RipCity32
03-08-2014, 02:03 AM
I heard Bynum had a three way with PG and Hibberts wives. Now its causing some turmoil in the locker room. But seriously Bynum has cursed the team with his bad karma. Hes like being on the Madden cover these days.

KniCks4LiFe
03-08-2014, 02:37 AM
coasting and heavy legs b/c they play so much defense. It takes a toll on you.

The Indiana Pacers have 2 of their top starting unit perimeter defenders in the top 50 in distance covered. Paul George at #4 and Lance at #36. Keep in mind they play a physical defensive demanding system and this is really their adjustment year. Paul George wasn't a fulltime depended on starter till last season. And same can be said for Lance. So I think they get like 2 or 3 days off, they should be fine.

IversonIsKrazy
03-08-2014, 03:27 AM
just a rough patch imo