PDA

View Full Version : Jabari Parker says he may stay at Duke one more year

spreadeagle
03-07-2014, 10:12 PM
With him being very devoted to his religion and not being a material guy or someone in need of a big payday quickly, I could definitely see this, he will be so good if he stays and develops his game even more, crazy potential
The AP's Joedy McCreary reports

"If I feel like there are things I could improve on or things I left, like during the season, then I will probably come back. Saying that I didn't give it my all and that I have regrets, that I have to come back because I owe this program so much. A deciding factor is where I'm going to grow the most, whether it's in the NBA or even in college, the learning experiences that I need as far as (growing as) a basketball player."

"I really wasn't a guy that idolizes fame and self-glorification. Really, what drives me is the team goal and my responsibility (to teammates), so I guess being grounded really helps me, and the friendships that I have with these guys on the team kind of blinds a lot of things that come my way. ...

... Really, I've been set up for a good position where Duke is setting me up for a lot of exposure, and it's part of my responsibility to show up for them because the team that we have, I play a really vital role. That's what drives me, just to be there for my team."

Parker has averaged 18.8 points and nine rebounds per game, along with 1.3 assists, 1.4 blocks and a steal each contest. With a solid outside jumper to go with his prowess on the front line, there's no telling how good Parker can be as his exciting development continues.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Like I said the first time this came up a month or so ago, I will be shocked if he does. The chance at being a top 3 pick (which he will be), and all that money, will eventually overwhelm him.

But hey, I hope he does stay. In the one year where my least favorite team in all of sports is getting a high pick, the less franchise changing talent available, the better :)

effen5
03-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Good for Jabari. A lot more players should stay in college.

ManRam
03-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Like I said the first time this came up a month or so ago, I will be shocked if he does. The chance at being a top 3 pick (which he will be), and all that money, will eventually overwhelm him.

But hey, I hope he does stay. In the one year where my least favorite team in all of sports is getting a high pick, the less franchise changing talent available, the better :)

The same logic was thrown out left and right about Smart last year. We're all different people motivated by different things :shrug: Look at baseball...the number of kids that pass up big signing bonuses out of HS to go to college is astounding. A lot of chatter about Embiid maybe staying too. :shrug:

He's also Mormon, so...yeah.... (weird).

I hope he doesn't, not because I want him necessarily, but because the more talent the better. Maybe a team ahead of us takes him letting a guy I want more (ie Wiggins) fall to us. Maybe it pushes a guy down to our second lotto pick that otherwise wouldn't.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2014, 10:42 PM
The same logic was thrown out left and right about Smart last year. We're all different people motivated by different things :shrug: Look at baseball...the number of kids that pass up big signing bonuses out of HS to go to college is astounding. A lot of chatter about Embiid maybe staying too. :shrug:

He's also Mormon, so...yeah.... (weird).

I hope he doesn't, not because I want him necessarily, but because the more talent the better. Maybe a team ahead of us takes him letting a guy I want more (ie Wiggins) fall to us. Maybe it pushes a guy down to our second lotto pick that otherwise wouldn't.

baseball to me is way different, you need to go through the farm system, which takes 2 years even for the biggest studs.

But sure, he could stay. I would just be VERY surprised. But, as I said, the less franchise changing prospects available for the Lakers to draft, the better for me :)

ManningToTyree
03-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Being a Knicks fan I hope this is true but I just can't see it. It's very possible he could go number 1. I can't really see him dropping past 5. Knowing that idk how he could justify a second year at Duke.

Teeboy1487
03-07-2014, 10:47 PM
baseball to me is way different, you need to go through the farm system, which takes 2 years even for the biggest studs.

But sure, he could stay. I would just be VERY surprised. But, as I said, the less franchise changing prospects available for the Lakers to draft, the better for me :)

We are not going to be that much better next year either even with Kobe. #Tank2015 #Top5PickProtected2015 #Love2015 :cheers:

ManRam
03-07-2014, 10:47 PM

Sure, that's certainly a huge factor...but it's still the immediate money thing. I know me personally, I wouldn't be able turn down that money right out of HS. My only point is we're all wired differently...and I think he might especially be too.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2014, 10:56 PM
We are not going to be that much better next year either even with Kobe. #Tank2015 #Top5PickProtected2015 #Love2015 :cheers:

any possible chink in the armor that makes the Lakers not good is fine by me haha.

Hawkeye15
03-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Sure, that's certainly a huge factor...but it's still the immediate money thing. I know me personally, I wouldn't be able turn down that money right out of HS. My only point is we're all wired differently...and I think he might especially be too.

For sure. But, historically, most of us are wired to take that huge money.

If you are intelligent, you understand this:

By staying in school, Parker has an overwhelming chance of making less money in his professional life. That $4-5 million he misses in year one, will be tough to make back later.

But yeah man, to each their own. But if I am sitting on a winning lottery ticket, I am cashing it in. And I would guess 90% of us would too...

2-ONE-5
03-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Parker is one of the very few over the last few years that doesnt need to go back to school. Wiggins is the one who needs to go back and develop. I know Parker is interested in playing with his boy Okafor next year but in the end he will probably come out and sure hope so bcuz i want him in Philly. If he does stay though that Duke team has some serious potential to be an all time great

NoahH
03-07-2014, 11:59 PM
I value education and am about to complete by Bachelor degree and I have to to say if I was a top tier NBA prospect projected to go in the top 5 I would leave after 1 year without thinking twice. All that money etc. and the love of the game. I love basketball and have always dreamed of playing in the NBA (like most of these kids i bet) and would do almost anything to get drafted and play in the NBA. You can always come back and go to school later or do courses over the summer like some players do. And really... What's the point of staying 2 years instead of 1? You get an extra year of your degree done but 2 years of a degree is not much better than 1 year of a degree anyways.

I also understand some kids stay in college just for the college basketball and the development, but you GOTTA go in the draft. That's the #1 goal and the end game. We've seen far too many players have their draft stock PLUMMET from staying... Josh McRoberts, James McAdoo, LeBryant Nash etc

AIverson
03-08-2014, 12:01 AM
I wanted this guy to end up in a timberwolves jersey so bad. Hopefully he does stay so we can possibly some how have a shot at him.

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Parker is one of the very few over the last few years that doesnt need to go back to school. Wiggins is the one who needs to go back and develop. I know Parker is interested in playing with his boy Okafor next year but in the end he will probably come out and sure hope so bcuz i want him in Philly. If he does stay though that Duke team has some serious potential to be an all time great

Yea your right he wants to play with his boy Oak. He forshore stays and wins a national title with him

Jeffy25
03-08-2014, 12:41 AM

Lakers?

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 12:47 AM
It would break my heart if Parker and Emiibid would stay. All that tanking for nothing 😢

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Chad Ford has Parker going 4th now...He started out the season on fire and has struggled to play SF since. Defenders seem to have him figured out as a SF as he struggles to defend and score on opposing SF's and ends up playing the 4 or 5 for Duke because of it. If this guy can't guard NCAA SF's how is he going to in the NBA? He got tweener written all over him.

shep33
03-08-2014, 01:14 AM
In terms of his NBA career, I think it would be a mistake. But staying in college is not a bad thing.

He's a lock top 3 pick. Anything can happen in a year, including (and I hope not cause I like the kid) a bad injury.

Marcus Smart went from top 2 in last year's draft to perhaps a 7-8 pick this year. He also didn't really improve his game dramatically.

bearadonisdna
03-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Yea your right he wants to play with his boy Oak. He forshore stays and wins a national title with him

Yeah thats a big reason and also i remember something about a two year mission for Parker that he might not be able to complete with an nba players schedule.

abe_froman
03-08-2014, 02:43 AM
bad move for him.

...smart stayed and is now projected 5-10 ;noah went from projected top 3 and fell to 9;sullinger went from projected top 8 and sunk all the way to the 20's.

the more they see of you,the more critical they are.when you're hot,go!

J4KOP99
03-08-2014, 02:43 AM
He's not going on a 2 year Mormon mission and I HIGHLY doubt he stays for a 2nd year at duke. When push comes to shove and he starts getting agents in his ear, he will make the same decision that 99.9% of other kids in his situation make.

Too great a risk especially considering that he has already dealt with a few somewhat major injuries.

jerellh528
03-08-2014, 02:48 AM
If he's smart he should go. You never know what kind of injuries can occur that would cause a missed payday. I'm sure he will seek professional council who will all tell him to declare for the draft. The risks outweigh the rewards by a large margin if he stayed. He's a legit top 1-3 pick this year.

ChickenSouvlaki
03-08-2014, 03:02 AM
"I really wasn't a guy that idolizes fame and self-glorification."

Its like when you hear people say, "Im humble." Yet that person doesnt realize that the statement in and of itself portrays the exact opposite of what they are trying to say.

sunsfan88
03-08-2014, 03:53 AM

You won't suck enough to get a top 5 pick with Kobe back.

Hawkeye15
03-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Lakers?

si

PurpleLynch
03-08-2014, 05:51 AM

I'm afraid too lol

sammyvine
03-08-2014, 06:01 AM

Why do you hate the lakers so much? It doesnt make sense lol. They are not even your rival, its not like your a clippers or boston fan. Odd

John Walls Era
03-08-2014, 06:53 AM
old and i'll believe it when i see it.

2-ONE-5
03-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Chad Ford has Parker going 4th now...He started out the season on fire and has struggled to play SF since. Defenders seem to have him figured out as a SF as he struggles to defend and score on opposing SF's and ends up playing the 4 or 5 for Duke because of it. If this guy can't guard NCAA SF's how is he going to in the NBA? He got tweener written all over him.

thats just not true at all he plays the 4 and the 5 bcuz Duke has no size and hes able to hold it down just fine, i think hes at like 5 straight double doubles right now and 13 on the year. Also saw Fords mock and i highly doubt Orlando would take exum over Parker given the choice/before seeing Exum at the combine.

2-ONE-5
03-08-2014, 08:42 AM
bad move for him.

...smart stayed and is now projected 5-10 ;noah went from projected top 3 and fell to 9;sullinger went from projected top 8 and sunk all the way to the 20's.

the more they see of you,the more critical they are.when you're hot,go!

but Noah stayed to make history with his team and he did you cant knock that, Sullinger fell bcuz of the back issues that came up before the draft. i always say it is way more important to be able to get that 2nd contract. look at all these dudes who leave early that we ll know arent ready they are out of the league when the contract ends and live in the d league and riding out 10 day deals

theducksmuggler
03-08-2014, 09:05 AM
I think its just a PR move for him i know a little hype happens with him staying another year...but imagine if he said right now im going to the draft then Duke would have reporters everywhere bothering him asking about the draft and such causing a distraction for a title contending team...and honestly i dont remember a player saying he was goin into the draft midway through his freshman year i may be wrong tho

Vinylman
03-08-2014, 12:02 PM

kobe won't play 30 games for the Lakers next year

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 12:19 PM
thats just not true at all he plays the 4 and the 5 bcuz Duke has no size and hes able to hold it down just fine, i think hes at like 5 straight double doubles right now and 13 on the year. Also saw Fords mock and i highly doubt Orlando would take exum over Parker given the choice/before seeing Exum at the combine.

Duke has been forced to play him there because they were getting killed on D and he was struggling against other quicker SF. Outside of his hot streak at the beginning of the season his offensive numbers have gone down (he's barely hitting 30% from three if you take out the first few games).

As for a guy like Exum It's hard to judge him because he's never played in college but from what I have seen of him he has all the tools to be a good two-way player (quick first step, speed size, athleticism, etc). I don't know if i'd take him over Jabari because of the risk involved but I wouldn't be surprised if someone did because he has a higher ceiling IMO (Jabari is the most NBA ready (physically) but has the lowest ceiling IMO of those top 4 of Ford's list).

2-ONE-5
03-08-2014, 01:47 PM
no hes been the 4 almost from the start whike Hod has been at the 3 more often. but i get it you have some crazy fascination with Wiggins and want him to be the best, thats cool but you are blind when it comes to trying to shoot down Parker. So what he was lights out from deep early on what player wouldnt come from down that? just look at his last 5 games....

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 02:12 PM
no hes been the 4 almost from the start whike Hod has been at the 3 more often. but i get it you have some crazy fascination with Wiggins and want him to be the best, thats cool but you are blind when it comes to trying to shoot down Parker. So what he was lights out from deep early on what player wouldnt come from down that? just look at his last 5 games....

No I just really don't like Parker or his game (I hate one dimensional players)...Also, Why would I compare Exum to him if I was sticking up for Wiggins? But if you do want to compare Wiggins vs Parker why is it that pretty much every Mock puts Wiggins ahead of Jabari and some even put Exum ahead of Jabari? Because he plays no D that's why.

Heediot
03-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Jabari will be fine offensively in the league, his defense is going to be a problem though. No point in staying back as I don't think his d will improve with another year in College.

Wiggins needs to stay back and work on his handles and feel for the game IMO. I still think he is the better long term prospect but is still raw and inconsistent.

urban85disciple
03-08-2014, 02:25 PM
No I just really don't like Parker or his game (I hate one dimensional players)...Also, Why would I compare Exum to him if I was sticking up for Wiggins? But if you do want to compare Wiggins vs Parker why is it that pretty much every Mock puts Wiggins ahead of Jabari and some even put Exum ahead of Jabari? Because he plays no D that's why.

Which mocks are you reading? Cause I have NEVER seen Exum above Parker unless it was projecting the Kings winning the lottery.

"Pretty much every mock puts Wiggins ahead of Jabari"? Are you serious. Its about evenly split at best. Get the f' outta here. You already admitted to being biased against him. The fact that you say he has the lowest ceiling of the top four picks proves to me you know absolutely **** about basketball.

JEDean89
03-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Sullinger was in contention for the #1 pick, stayed an extra year and got drafted 20+, same with Perry Jones. Smart would have gone #2 last year, will go no higher than 7 or 8 this year. staying in school when you are a top prospect will only hurt you, not help. what if he gets flagged for his knees next year? what if he tears his ACL? he will throw millions out the window.

Blitzace137
03-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Good news for the Knicks if he stays. #TankforParker

Goose17
03-08-2014, 03:33 PM

He will likely be the #1 pick if he entered the 2015 draft. Unless he gets injured or something drastically changes. An extra year of experience to fine tune his game will only make him better.

It would probably be the smarter move to wait a year.

abe_froman
03-08-2014, 03:44 PM
He will likely be the #1 pick if he entered the 2015 draft. Unless he gets injured or something drastically changes. An extra year of experience to fine tune his game will only make him better.

It would probably be the smarter move to wait a year.
i highly doubt that.every player who stays drops,they almost never stay a top pick

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Which mocks are you reading? Cause I have NEVER seen Exum above Parker unless it was projecting the Kings winning the lottery.

"Pretty much every mock puts Wiggins ahead of Jabari"? Are you serious. Its about evenly split at best. Get the f' outta here. You already admitted to being biased against him. The fact that you say he has the lowest ceiling of the top four picks proves to me you know absolutely **** about basketball.

Chad ford has Exum ahead of Parker...and almost all the "Current" Mocks put Wiggins ahead of Parker: Bleacher report, Draft express, ESPN, MyNBADraft, etc and that's not even factoring in the Monster Game Wiggins had today (41pts, 8rbs, 5stl, 4bks) which will likely move him past Embiid for #1.

Goose17
03-08-2014, 03:56 PM
i highly doubt that.every player who stays drops,they almost never stay a top pick

Like who? I mean aside from injury issues, I can't think of a top 3 prospect that has fallen outside of the top 3 for staying another year. Especially when it's someone as talented as Parker.

And who is their for 2015 that would be of more value? Who would you take over him?

If he was to improve his game even more with another year at college, I don't see anyone in that 2015 class touching him.

abe_froman
03-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Like who? I mean aside from injury issues, I can't think of a top 3 prospect that has fallen outside of the top 3 for staying another year. Especially when it's someone as talented as Parker.

And who is their for 2015 that would be of more value? Who would you take over him?

If he was to improve his game even more with another year at college, I don't see anyone in that 2015 class touching him.
some names have been mentioned through this thread

okafor

...a lot can change in a year,you cant see it because 2015 hasnt happened yet.hell a year ago you probably never heard of joel emiid,daunte exum,ect.

Goose17
03-08-2014, 04:18 PM
some names have been mentioned through this thread

okafor

...a lot can change in a year,you cant see it because 2015 hasnt happened yet.hell a year ago you probably never heard of joel emiid,daunte exum,ect.

Heard about Exum a couple of years ago.

But anyway, most of the time it's guys who suffered injuries and there were questions about that (Sullinger). Noah dropped because in the year where he could have went top 3, the draft class was weak, he stayed in college and then came into a much deeper draft class.

I highly doubt either of those things happen with Parker (in fact, I would say the reverse happens, he would likely be the #1 pick because who else is there? Jahlil? Seriously? Over Parker? Hezonja? Alexander? Turner?) I just don't see anyone in that draft class that could challenge Parker now, never mind after he's had another year of experience.

abe_froman
03-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Heard about Exum a couple of years ago.

And Okafor stayed? I don't remember that.

But anyway, most of the time it's guys who suffered injuries and there were questions about that (Sullinger). Noah dropped because in the year where he could have went top 3, the draft class was weak, he stayed in college and then came into a much deeper draft class. I highly doubt either of those things happen with Parker.
no, okafor is someone who could/probably would overtake parker if he waited

they suffered question marks because they stayed,the longer you stay the more question marks surround you.parker(who already has some)hasnt gotten them highlighted because its his first year in the national spotlight,still being seen as raw,by year two that goes away and the eyes become more critical.this besides the chances for injury.when your stock is as high as it is,its best to go ,because it probably will never be higher

Goose17
03-08-2014, 04:43 PM
no, okafor is someone who could/probably would overtake parker if he waited

LOL. Okay, even if that miracle actually happened, he would still be the 2nd overall pick. Higher than he's likely to go this year.

they suffered question marks because they stayed,the longer you stay the more question marks surround you

Who is "they"? Sullinger suffered question marks because of his injuries, Noah never suffered any question marks, he simply opted to go into a draft class that was MUCH deeper than the one he would have been in if he hadn't stayed. He dropped for that and that alone.

when your stock is as high as it is,its best to go ,because it probably will never be higher

I couldn't disagree more, if you stay healthy and improve your game and then go into a draft class with significantly less depth, you're not going to drop. It's not logical.

JEDean89
03-08-2014, 06:00 PM
^^^^ he won't go #1 next year, what if he tears his ACL in college next year? what if his knees or back gets flagged? it's stupid from a financial standpoint to stay when you are a guaranteed top pick, he isn't gonna go much higher than 3 in any draft, why turn down guaranteed millions that might not be there this time next year?

Wolfman01
03-08-2014, 06:57 PM
It would be a bad decision for Parker to stay in college another year. 76ers, Magic, Celtics, Lakers, and Bucks are great franchise team to go to. Parker is the most nba ready player out of college in this year nba draft. He also has a shot to be a top 3 pick too.

Goose17
03-08-2014, 06:59 PM
^^^^ he won't go #1 next year, what if he tears his ACL in college next year? what if his knees or back gets flagged? it's stupid from a financial standpoint to stay when you are a guaranteed top pick, he isn't gonna go much higher than 3 in any draft, why turn down guaranteed millions that might not be there this time next year?

Did you read my posts?

I said he would go #1 if he stays healthy and improves his game some more.

moshy2
03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
As a Duke fan, I'd love it. It's a little risky, but it could be beneficial for him. I think he'll end up declaring, though

JEDean89
03-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Did you read my posts?

I said he would go #1 if he stays healthy and improves his game some more.

he still wouldn't go because he doesn't have elite physical tools for his position. i did read your post, you said it would be a miracle that he wouldn't go #1, i said he won't, what is lost on you? my point about him tearing his acl is from a financial standpoint. even healthy he won't go #1 because Jahlil is a once ever 7 years or so big man. He's absolutely massive and incredibly athletic. Jabari doesn't have the 2 way upside that Wiggins or Embiid have, Jahlil has massive 2 way upside too. Plus after today, Wiggins dropped

41 pts, 8 rebounds, 5 steals and 5 blocks on 12-18 shooting. That's freaking unreal. I love Jabari but he isn't the gamechanger that Wiggins or Embiid are. He will go 3 or 4 depending on the team. Next year, there is little chance he will improve to be a 25 ppg scorer, especially with that Duke team next year. It's really tough to score like that in Divison 1 bball. My guess is he goes after he sees the money and the lifestyle. These guys are having the time of their lives right now, they all say they are thinking about staying, the reality of money will kick in.

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 08:56 PM
he still wouldn't go because he doesn't have elite physical tools for his position. i did read your post, you said it would be a miracle that he wouldn't go #1, i said he won't, what is lost on you? my point about him tearing his acl is from a financial standpoint. even healthy he won't go #1 because Jahlil is a once ever 7 years or so big man. He's absolutely massive and incredibly athletic. Jabari doesn't have the 2 way upside that Wiggins or Embiid have, Jahlil has massive 2 way upside too. Plus after today, Wiggins dropped

41 pts, 8 rebounds, 5 steals and 5 blocks on 12-18 shooting. That's freaking unreal. I love Jabari but he isn't the gamechanger that Wiggins or Embiid are. He will go 3 or 4 depending on the team. Next year, there is little chance he will improve to be a 25 ppg scorer, especially with that Duke team next year. It's really tough to score like that in Divison 1 bball. My guess is he goes after he sees the money and the lifestyle. These guys are having the time of their lives right now, they all say they are thinking about staying, the reality of money will kick in.

Wiggins is the #1 pick he always was People were saying he's overrated and all this BS but it's just the system he plays in...Glad he had this game to shut all these haters up but wait until he goes to the NBA and the offense is run through him he'll be insane.

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Not Wiggins he told them at the beginning of the season he's gone and confirmed it again Yesterday

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Wiggins is the #1 pick he always was People were saying he's overrated and all this BS but it's just the system he plays in...Glad he had this game to shut all these haters up but wait until he goes to the NBA and the offense is run through him he'll be insane.

That's your fave player so wherever he go's you'll cheer for him. So IF he becomes a Laker would you become a fan and bleed that Purp and Gold lol

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 09:23 PM
That's your fave player so wherever he go's you'll cheer for him. So IF he becomes a Laker would you become a fan and bleed that Purp and Gold lol

Naturally.. But I'm hoping he gets drafted by an awful team like Milwaukee/76ers/Orlando because it will be easier for him to boot it out of there when his contract is up.

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Naturally.. But I'm hoping he gets drafted by an awful team like Milwaukee/76ers/Orlando because it will be easier for him to boot it out of there when his contract is up.

I see where your head is at. You feel if he gets drafted by one of those awfully run organizations that he'll bolt to his hometown Toronto when he contract is up

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 10:12 PM
I see where your head is at. You feel if he gets drafted by one of those awfully run organizations that he'll bolt to his hometown Toronto when he contract is up

Yup,having said that, Lakers would probably best for his development with Kobe so it's a tough call. I think he's going to be tempted to leave whatever team drafts him because he'd basically be a god here.

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 10:38 PM

Yup,having said that, Lakers would probably best for his development with Kobe so it's a tough call. I think he's going to be tempted to leave whatever team drafts him because he'd basically be a god here.

Exactly I'm glad you see that. Who better to learn the guard position then from the Mamba himself hands on. But he can be a God here also if we build a contender and he wins a ring or 2 or 3 😊...wishful thinking but it's possible

TorontoHuskies
03-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Exactly I'm glad you see that. Who better to learn the guard position then from the Mamba himself hands on. But he can be a God here also if we build a contender and he wins a ring or 2 or 3 😊...wishful thinking but it's possible

That's what i'm afraid of lol..Very hard to leave a winning team and LA knows how to win.

DillyDill
03-08-2014, 11:20 PM

Hahahaha (Evil Laugh)...You got that right well bounce back in a real hurrrry if Wiggs is on our side

sunsfan88
03-09-2014, 12:18 AM
kobe won't play 30 games for the Lakers next year

How many is he gonna play then? And LAL is arguably worse this year and it doesn't look like they will even get a top 5 pick this year.

bbcmillionaire
03-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Haha he's trying to give his hometown bulls a chance to get a good pick.. I can only dream