PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' Mock Conference Finals: MIA vs IND

Shammyguy3
03-06-2014, 07:34 PM
This year the Bulls' Forum held a Mock-Trade deadline game. During this game, due to there being some really bad teams, some rosters were combined with others to increase parity. All teams made the playoffs. Users acted as GMs and tried to improve their team primarily through trade. All players are 100% healthy in these scenarios. So, in a 7-game series which team would win?

1. Miami
PG: Kyrie Irving - Norris Cole - Eric Maynor
SG: Iman Shumpert - Ray Allen - Marcus Thornton
SF: LeBron James - Mike Dunleavy - Michael Beasley
PF: Chris Bosh - Brandon Bass - Reggie Evans
C: DeAndre Jordan - Chris Anderson - Greg Oden

2. Indiana
PG: George Hill - Ricky Rubio - Donald Sloan
SG: Lance Stephenson - Victor Oladipo - Rasual Butler
SF: Paul George - Francisco Garcia - Chris Copeland - Solomon Hill
PF: David West - Dejuan Blair - Jeff Ayres
C: Roy Hibbert - Ian Mahinmi

*** Miami has Home-court advantage

Ebbs
03-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Miami should win the whole thing

Shammyguy3
03-06-2014, 09:22 PM
I think the western conference winner will win

Mr. Baller
03-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Miami and it isnt close

KnicksorBust
03-07-2014, 10:08 AM
The Indiana GM should have put in some effort like the Houston GM. If he just won a trade or two to upgrade the starting 5 this would have been a battle. I agree with Baller that Miami wins pretty easily here. The Finals will good. Both HOU and LAC are strong.

unleashthebeast
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
DeAndre Jordan eliminates the biggest advantage the pacers use to have over Miami, and I now also have a better PF that will give West trouble. Miami definitely should win this series

Robbw241
03-07-2014, 11:43 AM
All Pacers did was upgrade their bench? Have to vote for Miami on that alone.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Miami got a real center AND upgraded the backcourt.

xxplayerxx23
03-07-2014, 01:21 PM
All Pacers did was upgrade their bench? Have to vote for Miami on that alone.

Where were you last matchup?

unleashthebeast
03-07-2014, 01:40 PM

I'm gonna act like I agree with this since I am the GM :nod:

Sadds The Gr8
03-07-2014, 02:01 PM

nope. I'd rather have Chalmers and Wade than Irving and Shumpert. Shumpert is trash and Wade is still better than Irving since this game assumes health (or I would've voted for Houston in the other matchup)

still think Miami wins this tho

unleashthebeast
03-07-2014, 04:03 PM
I will disagree with that point though sads.

Shumpert, in this lineup, absolutely would succeed

Sadds The Gr8
03-07-2014, 04:13 PM
I doubt it but w/e...he's overrated just like Harrison Barnes to me

Shammyguy3
03-07-2014, 04:34 PM
this one is presumably over :laugh2:

and yup, i wish IND did a little something, anything really

Raps18-19 Champ
03-07-2014, 06:56 PM
nope. I'd rather have Chalmers and Wade than Irving and Shumpert. Shumpert is trash and Wade is still better than Irving since this game assumes health (or I would've voted for Houston in the other matchup)

still think Miami wins this tho

They got Dunleavy (who I am including since he can play SG beside Lebron if you really needed to) and Thornton (who is very streaky and can score in bunches if given proper touches like how he's getting with the Nets) as well though for 3 point threats as well though. Their 3FG% would probably be over or close to 40% if they played with Lebron.

Shump is overrated but he's like a 15-20 min guy for me who scores like 6 points a game and mostly there for some defence and cuts anyways.

KnicksorBust
03-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Honestly, looking at potential finals matchups, I do not like MIA's chances. If they get HOU, I think it's an L for sure. LAC is a toss-up.

unleashthebeast
03-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Honestly, looking at potential finals matchups, I do not like MIA's chances. If they get HOU, I think it's an L for sure. LAC is a toss-up.

I'll wait until the finals to talk about that, but id honestly love to play the Rockets. We'll see what happens

KnicksorBust
03-07-2014, 11:27 PM

I'll wait until the finals to talk about that, but id honestly love to play the Rockets. We'll see what happens

Great answer UTB. Nothing to gain opening that can up yet. You have come a long way in these games.

Chrisclover
03-09-2014, 09:04 AM
I missed the voting time once again :sad:

Trwood12
03-10-2014, 12:25 AM
pacers have been playing like $h!t lately