03-06-2014, 03:31 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489786

:(

5ass
03-06-2014, 03:48 AM
Aaaw naaw

CraigInSanJose
03-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Kyle Korver is one of the most underrated shooters of our generation. He doesn't get appreciated like the Steve Kerr's or even Ray Allen's of the world when he is right up there with them. Someday people will realize just how amazing of a shooter this guy is/was after he is retired. He beat the streak by 35 games. He went the length of 1 1/2 seasons and made a 3 pointer in each game. Just flat out ridiculous. It's too bad he stopped competing in 3 point competitions because I'd like to see him put on a show.

kingsdelez24
03-06-2014, 05:10 AM
Every time I pick him up in my fantasy league he plays like garbage... this is the 3rd time

Swashcuff
03-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Kyle Korver is one of the most underrated shooters of our generation. He doesn't get appreciated like the Steve Kerr's or even Ray Allen's of the world when he is right up there with them. Someday people will realize just how amazing of a shooter this guy is/was after he is retired. He beat the streak by 35 games. He went the length of 1 1/2 seasons and made a 3 pointer in each game. Just flat out ridiculous. It's too bad he stopped competing in 3 point competitions because I'd like to see him put on a show.

Don't think you'll find bigger Korver fans than us Philly fans but I think the reason he doesn't get love like Kerr is largely because of the teams in which he played. Had he been on a team like say the current Heat (hell even Mike Miller got more recognition than Kyle) he would have been this generation's Steve Kerr. One of my favourite players of all time though. Wanted to see him carry the streak into next season.

blahblahyoutoo
03-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Don't think you'll find bigger Korver fans than us Philly fans but I think the reason he doesn't get love like Kerr is largely because of the teams in which he played. Had he been on a team like say the current Heat (hell even Mike Miller got more recognition than Kyle) he would have been this generation's Steve Kerr. One of my favourite players of all time though. Wanted to see him carry the streak into next season.
plus he's so sexy.