PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Lakers vs 2013 Heat? Who Wins

RocketLoc80
03-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Everybody thinks this is the weakest Heat team and that they are overrated. Who wins in a seven game series against a more overrated Lakers team with a hobbled washed up Kobe?

Im_in_Mia_bish
03-05-2014, 08:59 PM
The nba would win.

RocketLoc80
03-05-2014, 09:00 PM
The nba would win.

Jordan Bulls just said the Lakers would sweep

NBA_Starter
03-05-2014, 09:13 PM
The nba would win.

Ding, ding, ding :clap:

Deception
03-05-2014, 10:51 PM
The Heat, Lakers have no way of stopping LeBron.

kobe4thewinbang
03-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Everybody thinks this is the weakest Heat team and that they are overrated. Who wins in a seven game series against a more overrated Lakers team with a hobbled washed up Kobe?Hobbled washed up Kobe? F^ck you smoking?

Dade County
03-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Hobbled washed up Kobe? F^ck you smoking?

Yeah Pau Gasol was supposed to win the Final's MVP, but i don't know what kind of back door ******** when on, for Kobe to get that.

maybe thats why Kobe loves Pau sooo much.

But Kobe wasn't washed up, he just wasn't no where near super star level.

Jeffy25
03-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Hobbled washed up Kobe? F^ck you smoking?

Kobe shot 40% that Finals with 4 turnovers per game.

KB24PG16
03-06-2014, 12:22 AM

for reference lbj shot 44.7%, more than 10% less than he did in the regular season.

lakerfan85
03-06-2014, 12:30 AM

While playing against one of the top defensive teams in the NBA that season..

kobe4thewinbang
03-06-2014, 12:30 AM
It's fair to call Kobe hobbled and washed-up nowadays, but back then he was still formidable.

NFLNBA
03-06-2014, 12:34 AM

Lebron shot 35% with 5.6 TO's a game against SA in finals...........do we even need to talk about his 2011 Finals against Mavs where he was gone all series lol Kobe was shadowed by best defense in NBA that year all series long.

Gasol, Bynum, Odom just to big IMO and Artest still had it and would have been toughest defender jesus lebron ever faced in Finals. Bosh guarding Bynum? Lebron on Gasol? lol

Lebron has lost half his finals appearances and lets just be honest, last finals was just a game 6 choke by SA cause he should be 1-4 in finals.

Avenged
03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Hobbled washed up kobe and a "overrated" lakers team. Llullz. A troll topic like this definitely has the potential of 100 plus posts in the NBA forum.

Jeffy25
03-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Lebron shot 35% with 5.6 TO's a game against SA in finals...........do we even need to talk about his 2011 Finals against Mavs where he was gone all series lol Kobe was shadowed by best defense in NBA that year all series long.

Just proving how Kobe was hobbled at that time.

Not making any kind of a statement, not trying to draw crazy comparisons, not talking about Lebron.

5ass
03-06-2014, 12:49 AM
tough question. Bynum (i remember he was hobbled but i think he played?)+Pau will def give the heat fits, but IMO the heat win just because throughout their careers I believe (and Im not entirely sure here) Lebron's team always got the best of Kobe's when they matched up.

Bostonjorge
03-06-2014, 12:55 AM
If lebron could ever beat a team as good as the lakers where then finally we could take his championship rings seriously.

How many times did hobbled washed up kobe beat that spurs team when there were truly a force in the NBA?

TylerSL
03-06-2014, 01:06 AM
People think the 2013 Heat was a weak team because of how close they came to losing not only in the NBA Finals, but the ECF as well. But the fact is the 2013 Miami Heat was probably a top 10 team ever. Dwyane Wade was practically shut down by injury in the playoff run. The 27 game win streak was no fluke. Just because we were limping in the playoffs and not going 16-2 in the playoff run doesn't take away the greatness of that team. Had we lost it would have been one of the most disappointing ends to an NBA Season in recent history. That said I say Heat would win.

TylerSL
03-06-2014, 01:08 AM
If lebron could ever beat a team as good as the lakers where then finally we could take his championship rings seriously.

How many times did hobbled washed up kobe beat that spurs team when there were truly a force in the NBA?

Beating Durant/Westbrook/Harden and Pop/Duncan/Parker/Manu in back to back years shouldn't be taken seriously?????????

Last I checked the Spurs have won 50 games for the last 15 years or so. I would still consider that a force. The failure in this post is just astronomical.

3RDASYSTEM
03-06-2014, 01:49 AM
While playing against one of the top defensive teams in the NBA that season..

Exactly, I don't know why people don't take into consideration the defense being top flight or really good or offensive usage that player has to carry, bean Bryant had PAU to lean on but he still had to carry the scoring load for the backcourt

he wasn't washed up but it showed that game 7 showed me you are who you are, a shot taker who will get his points regardless of amount of shots no matter the defense, that game 7 proved that hands down

just to think it seemed like yesterday when you guys were screaming rings and rings and more rings now its a mixed bag of reloading or rebuilding? which one is it?

3RDASYSTEM
03-06-2014, 02:01 AM

That's a non bright thing to say bostonjorge, the same lakers beat the same Celtics and spurs so should we take those victories/rings seriously? with SHAQ he beat a stronger spurs team then when they ran thru them from 08-10, which was a small re loading phase for POP and co. but the lakers still got it done

how many times did JORDAN beat a non injured Celtics/Detroit team? should we not count JORDAN's rings since he beat old and injured lakers team and stern had to completely alter the rules just so he could beat bad boys and not cry for a 4th straight summer since he got beat 3 yrs straight?

psd had no clue on how to judge players and even use rings against the players now but before using the ring to place the player on a certain pedestal over another, good job

since every era was weak from RUSSELL to now who has won a legit ring? magic and bird had super stacked teams in the 80's and won all the rings except for 83' when the sixers had a pretty super stacked squad

spurs stop being top flight force after 07' title but with TIMMY-POP anchoring squad you are always in it and they have 2 fearless guards and other pieces that fit well like a wing athletic defender and 3pt shooters galore, no 1 in the league at that

3RDASYSTEM
03-06-2014, 02:07 AM
People think the 2013 Heat was a weak team because of how close they came to losing not only in the NBA Finals, but the ECF as well. But the fact is the 2013 Miami Heat was probably a top 10 team ever. Dwyane Wade was practically shut down by injury in the playoff run. The 27 game win streak was no fluke. Just because we were limping in the playoffs and not going 16-2 in the playoff run doesn't take away the greatness of that team. Had we lost it would have been one of the most disappointing ends to an NBA Season in recent history. That said I say Heat would win.

no team is ever weak if they make 3 straight title game in any sports

the buffalo bills are a losing dynasty reaching 4 straight super bowls, fact

mngopher35
03-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Are both teams healthy or is it how they played the playoffs?

Bostonjorge
03-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Are both teams healthy or is it how they played the playoffs?

Apparently kobe is hobbled and washed up when they play.

Bostonjorge
03-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Beating Durant/Westbrook/Harden and Pop/Duncan/Parker/Manu in back to back years shouldn't be taken seriously?????????

Last I checked the Spurs have won 50 games for the last 15 years or so. I would still consider that a force. The failure in this post is just astronomical.

One team was to young and the other was to old. In both series no matter how bad people claim wade and bosh played they both played better then Manu and harden. Both guys did nothing and shane and miller both outplayed harden and Allen out played Manu. Duncan couldn't even close out a elimination game. Not the Duncan or pop that I remember.

mngopher35
03-06-2014, 04:10 AM
Apparently kobe is hobbled and washed up when they play.

Ha, that is just ridiculous to say. I won't take that part seriously at all, but this is somewhat of an interesting match up imo if we look at the teams as they were in the playoffs. I think healthy Wade would give the Heat an edge here but he certainly wasn't healthy for that run. If he isn't quite the same as usual (so similar to the playoffs), then it becomes a very close match-up.

Lebron would be the best player in the match-up but the next two are Kobe and Gasol quite easily. I think Miami has better overall depth. The front court and size of the Lakers would create issues for the heat, while their athleticism and floor spreading might cause issues for the lakers. I think you can make an argument for either team here, I would say Heat in 7.

Bostonjorge
03-06-2014, 04:13 AM
That's a non bright thing to say bostonjorge, the same lakers beat the same Celtics and spurs so should we take those victories/rings seriously? with SHAQ he beat a stronger spurs team then when they ran thru them from 08-10, which was a small re loading phase for POP and co. but the lakers still got it done

how many times did JORDAN beat a non injured Celtics/Detroit team? should we not count JORDAN's rings since he beat old and injured lakers team and stern had to completely alter the rules just so he could beat bad boys and not cry for a 4th straight summer since he got beat 3 yrs straight?

psd had no clue on how to judge players and even use rings against the players now but before using the ring to place the player on a certain pedestal over another, good job

since every era was weak from RUSSELL to now who has won a legit ring? magic and bird had super stacked teams in the 80's and won all the rings except for 83' when the sixers had a pretty super stacked squad

spurs stop being top flight force after 07' title but with TIMMY-POP anchoring squad you are always in it and they have 2 fearless guards and other pieces that fit well like a wing athletic defender and 3pt shooters galore, no 1 in the league at that

Magic and Bird stacked teams had to play each other and other champions like Sixers and Detroit. Shaq and kobe had to play defending champs in spurs and all types of stacked teams changing every year out west. Kobe had to beat 2 defending champs in Boston and a spurs team with 2 finals MVP's. These were true battles against true winners.

mngopher35
03-06-2014, 04:28 AM
One team was to young and the other was to old. In both series no matter how bad people claim wade and bosh played they both played better then Manu and harden. Both guys did nothing and shane and miller both outplayed harden and Allen out played Manu. Duncan couldn't even close out a elimination game. Not the Duncan or pop that I remember.

Look at the teams these lakers faced in 09. If this spurs team is too old why wasn't that boston team? Garnett wasn't quite the same since the 09 injury and Duncan/Parker were better players last year than KG/Pierce in 10. Why don't the heat get any credit for shutting those players down?

IF we can't take the teams the heat beat seriously then we certainly can't for those lakers teams either...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-06-2014, 04:34 AM
sniff sniff...I smell trolls

Hawkeye15
03-06-2014, 04:43 AM

Gasol, Bynum, Odom just to big IMO and Artest still had it and would have been toughest defender jesus lebron ever faced in Finals. Bosh guarding Bynum? Lebron on Gasol? lol

Lebron has lost half his finals appearances and lets just be honest, last finals was just a game 6 choke by SA cause he should be 1-4 in finals.

when he was 11 years old and somehow put a crappy team on his back and got there....

todu82
03-07-2014, 07:28 PM
2013 Heat

Kaner
03-09-2014, 04:33 AM
People think the 2013 Heat was a weak team because of how close they came to losing not only in the NBA Finals, but the ECF as well. But the fact is the 2013 Miami Heat was probably a top 10 team ever. Dwyane Wade was practically shut down by injury in the playoff run. The 27 game win streak was no fluke. Just because we were limping in the playoffs and not going 16-2 in the playoff run doesn't take away the greatness of that team. Had we lost it would have been one of the most disappointing ends to an NBA Season in recent history. That said I say Heat would win.:eyebrow: Is that a fact? The Heat haven't beaten anybody convincingly enough for that statement to be taken seriously. Old Spurs, and a budding pacers team aren't top 50 or maybe even 100 teams all time so Idk how you can watch those series and call them top 10 with such confidence. They don't need to go 16-2 but all-time teams either have crazy strong rivals or steamroll the competition.

With that said Heat beat Lakers. I think a much better series would be 2008 Celtics vs 2013 Heat