Melo winning a ring?

or

LeBron passing Mj as the greatest

abe_froman
03-05-2014, 03:03 PM
depends on where melo goes,but i'll pick that

NYKnickFanatic
03-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Melo will eventually win a ring. He is too good not to. Not saying he will win one with NY, but he will one day. Maybe not as the main guy, could be in his later years coming off the bench, but he will.

LongIslandIcedZ
03-05-2014, 03:09 PM
I think Melo will win a ring. It may not be as a number one option, but he'll win one.

G.O.A.T is way too subjective. There are people out here who will never put Lebron over MJ, regardless of achievements. Some people will think he's the greatest while some people wont, way too many opinions on Greatest of All Time.

Baller1
03-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Lebron. I don't think Melo will ever get a ring.

mngopher35
03-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Melo winning a ring. I'm sorry but anyone passing Jordan seems far off at this point. He has a very small chance but Melo is in the driver seat of where he goes and many older vets like to go for rings late in their career.

Slug3
03-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Melo will eventually win a ring. He is too good not to. Not saying he will win one with NY, but he will one day. Maybe not as the main guy, could be in his later years coming off the bench, but he will.

There have been a lot of greats to never get a ring. But it just seems more plausible than Lebron passing Jordan.

NYKnickFanatic
03-05-2014, 04:11 PM
There have been a lot of greats to never get a ring. But it just seems more plausible than Lebron passing Jordan.

True, but I just can't see Melo not winning one, eventually.

Jamiecballer
03-05-2014, 04:26 PM
I'd say it's more likely that Lebron eclipses Jordan than Melo wins a ring. although i don't think either are likely.

ApoelUltras
03-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Lebron will never reach Jordan, so Carmelo. Jordan never lost to a finals game, never played a game 7 in the finals, and never left his team in order to win a ring.. some things that will always hunt Lebron.

jaydubb
03-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Nobody's passing Mr basketball imo. I think both are unlikely but melo winning a ring is more likely

nyKnicks126
03-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Melo winning a ring... With LeBron in Miami.. So that is a legit chance right there..

Dade County
03-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Melo winning a ring... With LeBron in Miami.. So that is a legit chance right there..

This...

And lets say Lbj left... I still think a team with Wade, Melo, Bosh, quality player & fillers still wins it all.

Lakers + Giants
03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
This...

And lets say Lbj left... I still think a team with Wade, Melo, Bosh, quality player & fillers still wins it all.

No ****ing way, wow. Can't believe a heat fan is saying this. Wow.

Swapping Lebron with melo would make you guys a solid team, but nowhere near the team the heat are now.

blahblahyoutoo
03-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Lebron will never reach Jordan, so Carmelo. Jordan never lost to a finals game, never played a game 7 in the finals, and never left his team in order to win a ring.. some things that will always hunt Lebron.

what exactly does playing in a Finals game 7 prove?
if lebron gets it done in 5 or 6, does that diminish his achievement?

and how many games did last years final go to again?

JordansBulls
03-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Melo winning a ring obviously. Not to mention he already did at Syracuse.

Not to mention who can't win a title going to a franchise that has a guy who won a title as the man before?

NBA_Starter
03-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Why is neither an option?

Dade County
03-05-2014, 09:08 PM
No ****ing way, wow. Can't believe a heat fan is saying this. Wow.

Swapping Lebron with melo would make you guys a solid team, but nowhere near the team the heat are now.

I didn't say the HEAT would be the same team...

I just said that I believe that the HEAT would still win a title, after Pat Riley puts the pieces together around Wade, Melo, Bosh, 1 more quality player.

Melo winning a ring obviously. Not to mention he already did at Syracuse.

Not to mention who can't win a title going to a franchise that has a guy who won a title as the man before?

lol & :horse: