PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' Mock Playoffs: MIA vs ATL

Shammyguy3
03-01-2014, 08:44 PM
This year the Bulls' Forum held a Mock-Trade deadline game. During this game, due to there being some really bad teams, some rosters were combined with others to increase parity. All teams made the playoffs. Users acted as GMs and tried to improve their team primarily through trade. All players are 100% healthy in these scenarios. So, in a 7-game series which team would win?

1. Miami
PG: Kyrie Irving - Norris Cole - Eric Maynor
SG: Iman Shumpert - Ray Allen - Marcus Thornton
SF: LeBron James - Mike Dunleavy - Michael Beasley
PF: Chris Bosh - Brandon Bass - Reggie Evans
C: DeAndre Jordan - Chris Anderson - Greg Oden

4. Atlanta
PG: Mario Chalmers - Patrick Beverley - Corey Joseph
SG: Kobe Bryant - Evan Turner - Gary Neal
SF: Rudy Gay - Tobias Haris - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF: Blake Griffin - Spencer Hawes - Udonis Haslem
C: Kevin Garnett - Chris Kaman - Pero Antic

*** Miami has Home-court advantage

Atlanta Matchups
Chalmers on Kyrie
Kobe on LeBron
Gay on Shumpert
Blake on Bosh
KG on Jordan

KnicksorBust
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Mia easily.

bootypants
03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
i think the 3rd string you have listed for MIA would even give the first team of the Hawks a decent game. (if this is at the current ages)

But i also think the listed 3rd string of MIA is 100x better than the 2nd string. (you did say players are 100% healthy) in that case Oden is a monster.

unleashthebeast
03-02-2014, 12:08 AM
That's my bad, I'll switch Oden and Birdman next series (granted I make it there)

In this series though, I think I win handily. LeBron would absolutely dominate with Rudy Gay on him, and my frontcourt would do some serious damage as well against ATL's. Add in Kyrie and this series isn't too close I don't think

KnicksorBust
03-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Would love to see Shumpert in a situation like this where he would actually get to play his game. Gets to D up on Kobe and shoot wide open threes all game. He'd actually get some transition baskets as well playing with LeBron. Poor Shump.

aLau10
03-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Miami over Atlanta on this. Gay is one big blackhole for the team.... :)
Obviously thats not my reasoning but yeh Mia > ATL

TrueFan420
03-02-2014, 05:28 PM
i think the 3rd string you have listed for MIA would even give the first team of the Hawks a decent game. (if this is at the current ages)

But i also think the listed 3rd string of MIA is 100x better than the 2nd string. (you did say players are 100% healthy) in that case Oden is a monster.

He did in fact say healthy but no where does it say he reached his potential or that he has new knees.

TrueFan420
03-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Miami over Atlanta on this. Gay is one big blackhole for the team.... :)
Obviously thats not my reasoning but yeh Mia > ATL

Gay has actually been pretty good efficiently for the kings but yea Miami is the better side.

Shammyguy3
03-03-2014, 01:29 PM
final bump

unleashthebeast
03-03-2014, 01:40 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeee

KnicksorBust
03-03-2014, 03:43 PM
This MIA team loses in the Finals.