PDA

View Full Version : What team made out best on the deadline deals?

JasonJohnHorn
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Philly got Granger, Maynor Mullens and second round picks
Indy for Even Turner
Kings got Jet, Mason and Evans
Nets got Thornton
Warriors got Blake
Lakers got Brooks
Cavs got Hawes
Washington got Andre Miller
Nuggets get Vesely and Aaron Brooks
Charlotte got Rindour, Neal and
Bucks got Sessions and Adrien
Hawks got Jamison

celtNYpatsHeels
02-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Which team made out the best? - Philly. They get worse in the short term locking up a top 3 pick in this draft and they get cap space moving forward with Granger's expiring.

Who improved? - Washington getting Miller. Miller Wall and Beal is a great guard rotation. Miller is a very good distributor and has been very underrated for the past decade.

kdspurman
02-21-2014, 10:29 AM
You forgot the blockbuster of Nando De Colo for Austin Daye.

In all seriousness though, I think Indy, Charlotte, and Golden State were all pretty solid additions.

Blink
02-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Pistons fans are going to watch Daye explode

MonroeFAN
02-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Forgot the Rox, who outside of IND would get my vote for landing Hamilton as a back up 3.

JasonJohnHorn
02-21-2014, 11:00 AM
You forgot the blockbuster of Nando De Colo for Austin Daye.

In all seriousness though, I think Indy, Charlotte, and Golden State were all pretty solid additions.

I honestly saw that deal and my first thought was: How can Toronto trade Daye when he's playing for the Pistons? lol I totally forgot that they moved him last year in the Prince/Calderon/Gay deal.

ManningToTyree
02-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Philly stockpiling assets and cap space

leprechaun5
02-21-2014, 11:26 AM
GSW ,Philly ,Wizards.

Spacolie716
02-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I think the Rockets made out best because the Indy trade could blow up in their face. Rockets needed a back up 3 and Hamilton was a very solid choice. I honestly thought that they brought him in to be able to pull off that Rondo trade with Parsons going to Boston. Luckily, I was mistaken.

mightybosstone
02-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Philly did the best job at building for the future by stockpiling assets, but I picked Indiana, because they got the best player of anyone dealt at the trade deadline. It's hard to tell what Turner's contributions will be, but they pretty much have to be greater than what Granger was providing. And if he helps them win games by providing 10-12 points off the bench every night, that's a great deal for the Pacers.

Chronz
02-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Not sure why Philly took Mullens off our hands but thank you Hinkie

Shammyguy3
02-21-2014, 02:33 PM
I think Charlotte improved the most, Neal + Ridnour will help keep them in the playoffs

futureman
02-21-2014, 02:41 PM
I bet none of those "assets" even make their team. It's pathetic when they can't even trade for a first round pick.

kdspurman
02-21-2014, 02:51 PM
I honestly saw that deal and my first thought was: How can Toronto trade Daye when he's playing for the Pistons? lol I totally forgot that they moved him last year in the Prince/Calderon/Gay deal.

Yea i forgot he was even in the league tbh lol