PDA

View Full Version : Make a cohesive team around these stars:

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Make the best team that's balanced and plays to the stars strengths: (chemistry is what I'm asking not championship, but you guys probably can make a great chemistry team that could win a ship better than me)

Lebron
Durant
Cp
Harden
Melo
Paul George
Griffen
And whomever else (I'm not saying these are the only stars in the league just to name a few)

Ie

Because I watch melo most the best team I think that would mesh best would be:

Pg: Mcw - can penetrate, break down d, distribute (I know a rookie but still shows he can play)

Sg: klay Thompson a young good three point shooter and can take people off the dribble

Sf: Wilson chandler decent three point, plays d, and can drive

Pf: melo

C: Marc gasol anchor on d who can hit a perimeter jumper

I think the passing, scoring, and defense could give melo the most cohesive team (chemistry speaking)

KnicksorBust
02-21-2014, 09:51 AM
Make the best team that's balanced and plays to the stars strengths: (chemistry is what I'm asking not championship, but you guys probably can make a great chemistry team that could win a ship better than me)

Lebron
Durant
Cp
Harden
Melo
Paul George
Griffen
And whomever else (I'm not saying these are the only stars in the league just to name a few)

Ie

Pg: Mcw - can penetrate, break down d, distribute (I know a rookie but still shows he can play)

Sg: klay Thompson a young good three point shooter and can take people off the dribble

I think the passing, scoring, and defense could give melo the most cohesive team (chemistry speaking)

For LeBron:

PG - Shooter
SG - Shooter
SF - LeBron or a Shooter
PF - LeBron or a Shooter
C - Shooter/Defender

In all seriousness, most of the players you picked already have great pieces that their skills. CP3 and Griffin have each + a defensive center + shooters. Paul George has secondary ball handlers + shooters + defensive bigs. Harden has basically the same thing. Secondary ball handlers + shooters + elite defensive big who can play in the post. The formula to me is pretty simple at this point.

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 12:04 PM

Lebron
Durant
Cp
Harden
Melo
Paul George
Griffen

Ie

For LeBron:

PG - Shooter
SG - Shooter
SF - LeBron or a Shooter
PF - LeBron or a Shooter
C - Shooter/Defender

In all seriousness, most of the players you picked already have great pieces that their skills. CP3 and Griffin have each + a defensive center + shooters. Paul George has secondary ball handlers + shooters + defensive bigs. Harden has basically the same thing. Secondary ball handlers + shooters + elite defensive big who can play in the post. The formula to me is pretty simple at this point.

You are right lol it's just been something that always interests me finding the best combination of players to play with eachother and how well chemistry between a team can be. Thanks for the response, just something that always intrigues me, always try to have 80+ chemistry in 2k too lol

Jamiecballer
02-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Jose Calderon
Lance Stephenson
Kyle Korver
Carmelo Anthony
Tyson Chandler

Shammyguy3
02-21-2014, 02:48 PM
That's a really nice team around Melo, if Chandler's healthy that would be the best team Anthony's played with since his Denver days. However I'd switch out Tyson and put in Noah :)

COOLbeans
02-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Around Steph Curry

Curry
Lance Stephenson
Nic Batum
Paul Milsapp
Joakim Noah

mightybosstone
02-21-2014, 03:40 PM
I don't understand the point of this thread. You just gave us a bunch of great players and asked to construct a great team with no parameters whatsoever. I would just take the best player at each position not listed that fits that particular style and there's your team. If you're going to do a thread like this, give us some parameters, like you can only use so much cap space or so many All-Stars or so many guys on particular teams.

But since I'm a Rockets guy, I'll try to make a team with Harden to the best of my abilities without using another guy on the list and with only one other All-Star.

PG: Mario Chalmers or Jarrett Jack
SG: James Harden
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: Anthony Davis
C: Marc Gasol

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 03:48 PM
I don't understand the point of this thread. You just gave us a bunch of great players and asked to construct a great team with no parameters whatsoever. I would just take the best player at each position not listed that fits that particular style and there's your team. If you're going to do a thread like this, give us some parameters, like you can only use so much cap space or so many All-Stars or so many guys on particular teams.

But since I'm a Rockets guy, I'll try to make a team with Harden to the best of my abilities without using another guy on the list and with only one other All-Star.

PG: Mario Chalmers or Jarrett Jack
SG: James Harden
SF: Chandler Parsons
PF: Anthony Davis

Do with the thread as you please but I wasn't meaning have an allstar studded line up I meant good role players and fits around the focus of the star

Tony_Starks
02-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Chalmers
Wade
Battier
Melo
Bosh

Clippersfan86
02-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Blake Griffin's squad.

PG- Jose Calderon. Pass first PG who's a great shooter which will keep pressure off Blake a bit on PNR.
SG- JJ Redick or Marco Bellineli. Guys who move amazing off the ball and shoot lights out for deep.
SF- Lance Stephenson. A do everything utility SF who can be the second scoring option if need be.
C- Andrew Bogut. Defensive anchor, enforcer who won't mind slapping cheapshot artists up. Great rebound help.

None of these players are all stars so I hope I'm meeting the criteria. Basically lights out shooting/great passing from guards and utility/defense from the frontcourt supporting Blake.

mightybosstone
02-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Do with the thread as you please but I wasn't meaning have an allstar studded line up I meant good role players and fits around the focus of the star

But what are the parameters of that? Can you not have another all-star on the team? Can you not have another guy considered to be a "star" or a top 25 guy? My point is that you can't just give us some players and say "build the best team you can with that guy as your No. 1 option" and no parameters with which to do it. It's too open ended and vague.

5ass
02-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Curry
Afflalo
Iggy
Bron
Sanders

goingfor28
02-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Chris.Paul
JJ Redick
Andte Iguodala
Blake Griffin
Roy Hibbert

bbcmillionaire
02-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Team rose

Rose
Butler
Batum
Noah
McGee

Augustine
Hinrich
Dunleavy
Taj Gibson
Matt bonner

The first team is just a quick as hell defensive team with rose giving you 21ppg 8.1 assist, butler dropping 15ppg, batum giving you 18, Noah for the 11 and 11 double double, and McGee will give you like 12. The bench is full of shooters and taj and Kirk for defense purposes. Thibs coaching would easily get this team 61 wins and a strong chance against Miami

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 05:08 PM

But what are the parameters of that? Can you not have another all-star on the team? Can you not have another guy considered to be a "star" or a top 25 guy? My point is that you can't just give us some players and say "build the best team you can with that guy as your No. 1 option" and no parameters with which to do it. It's too open ended and vague.

Make a team that would have the best chemistry any way you see fit

Tony_Starks
02-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Ty Lawson
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Lamarcus Aldridge
Serge Ibaka

Clippersfan86
02-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Ty Lawson
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Lamarcus Aldridge
Serge Ibaka

You guys are missing the point. OP wants a superstar surrounded by ROLE PLAYERS that compliment. Think Orlando Dwight. Not a team of stars.

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Ty Lawson
Klay Thompson
Paul George
Lamarcus Aldridge
Serge Ibaka

You guys are missing the point. OP wants a superstar surrounded by ROLE PLAYERS that compliment. Think Orlando Dwight. Not a team of stars.

Thank you

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Lebron on the cavs as well

dalton749
02-21-2014, 06:44 PM
lowry
wes matthews
lebron
amir johnson
marc gasol

works for cap

NYJ - NYY
02-21-2014, 06:48 PM
lowry
wes matthews
lebron
amir johnson
marc gasol

works for cap

I like that team

Deadpool
02-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Goran Dragic
Aaron Affalo
Paul George
David Lee
Marc Gasol

Jamiecballer
02-21-2014, 06:54 PM
lowry
wes matthews
lebron
amir johnson
marc gasol

works for cap

it is a great team. how much do we have left for reserves?

HowBoutDemBulls
02-21-2014, 06:57 PM
D.Rose
Derrick Rose
Gordon Hayward
Nic Batum
Ryan Anderson
Joakim Noah

Blake Griffin
Goran Dragic
Klay Thompson
Luol Deng
Blake Griffin
Marc Gasol

Kevin Love
Jeremy Lin
Aaron Afflalo
Wilson Chandler
Kevin Love
Omer Asik

Tony_Starks
02-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Mike Conly
JJ Reddick
Paul George
Paul Milsap
Andrew Bogut

TrueFan420
02-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Dragic
Klay
Batum
Love
Asik

Crackadalic
02-21-2014, 08:05 PM
How about this. One star player. Another player can't be a perennial all star meaning he can't be a allstar more then twice

Reggie Jackson-can run the offense. Get to the rim. Great defender for his position

Klay Thompson-terrific shooter. Can also defend

Carmelo-star of the team. Became one of the better 3 point shooters this year. Best rebounder at the sf position

Varajao-good rebounder. Good around the basket. When he's off the floor the cavs offense is more then 10 points worse so he helps the offense with ball movement

Al Jefferson- second scorer. Can score on the inside.

slashsnake
02-22-2014, 02:17 AM
I'll do one for melo

PG Chris Paul (all defensive 1st team)
SG Tony Allen (all defensive 1st team)
SF Melo
PF Serge Ibaka (all defensive 1st team)
C take your choice, Marc Gasol orJoakim Noah (D player of the year, or all defensive 1st team)

lol

Rndy
02-22-2014, 04:04 AM
I'm going to do Melo

PG scoring threat who can collapse the defense and dish it out to the open man also a good defender
SG Great defensive wing
SF Melo
PF good pick and pop guy who creates space but can also score inside
C defensive Anchor who can pass and rebound Gasol/Noah

Around Melo you need a point guard who will run the offense Melo shouldn't have to run an offense when that isn't his strength. You need all around a great defensive team and a coach who will hold Melo accountable with his skill set he can be a good defensive player if he's winning he plays like a different guy see last year. And you need a team that moves the ball everyone from the PG to the Center can make plays and hit the open man. I'd like to think the Bulls have a lot of that if they can continue to add shooting and if Rose can ever stay healthy.

Melo can win he just needs the right situation if he stays in NY I hope their FO gets a total revamp they need a gm who won't trade their future away for a team that wasn't even good enough to win now. If they can add defense and not try to shop every good defensive wing they get like trading Brewer and shopping Iman around. They need to draft well and develop Iman can be a damn good role player in this league he just needs to be coached and developed. I really like Hardaway Jr looks like he can be a good sixth man in this league. Not a huge fan of Tyson but he's a defensive anchor and unless they get Gasol or Noah they might as well hold on to him while trying to develop a Center. Even if I can't stand the Knicks I've always respected their fans loyalty reminds me of the Bulls even after the Jordan era all the way until 2010 they were always in the top 5 of attendance and they had some really awful years and a few good ones with the Skiles-Kirk-Deng-Gordon-Chandler/Wallace era fans always showed up.

In no order
PG Healthy Rose/Parker/CP3/any other good scoring PG who can pass and defend play defense Kyrie and u could have been with Melo!
SG Butler/Bradley/Allen/Iman
SF Melo and have a nice back up SF who can keep Melo fresh someone like Harrison Barnes
PF Pau/Ilysova/Lee/Mirotic
C Noah/Marc Gasol/Varejao

Rndy
02-22-2014, 04:23 AM
D.Rose
Derrick Rose
Gordon Hayward
Nic Batum
Ryan Anderson
Joakim Noah

Blake Griffin
Goran Dragic
Klay Thompson
Luol Deng
Blake Griffin
Marc Gasol

Kevin Love
Jeremy Lin
Aaron Afflalo
Wilson Chandler
Kevin Love
Omer Asik

Did we just become best friends? I've been preaching Gordon Hayward or Parsons to the Bulls all season as my number 1a and 1b option. After that it goes for Stephenson and my 3rd favorite but we'd have to give value AA. If we got any of those guys we should still have enough to bring over Mirotic and draft Stein and Lavine/Harris/Selden type.

5ass
02-22-2014, 04:31 AM
Conley
Afflalo
Durant
Ibaka
Vucevic

Rndy
02-22-2014, 04:47 AM
Conley
Afflalo
Durant
Ibaka
Vucevic

Nice I really like that team inside scoring/defense, perimeter defense, elite shooting, and penetration. AA is easily one of my favorite non super stars right there with Hayward. Always bothered me the Bulls never traded for AA when he was a bench player in Den even then you could tell he'd be a damn good player some day great defensive and shooting he was able to add to those skills if he was on a team that was a top seed or played with a superstar he'd be a consistent all star.

PacersForLife
02-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Lowry
Batum
Melo
David West
Noah

Rndy
02-22-2014, 05:47 AM
Lowry
Batum
Melo
David West
Noah

Ahh **** I knew I was forgetting a pick and pop PF on my melo team can't believe I forgot about West as an option.

MTar786
02-22-2014, 05:14 PM
Magic
Kobe
Bird
Duncan
Shaq

Lol k seriously
Il do lebron. I'm adding Kobe as a player because he isn't the same Kobe he used to be

Mo Williams/ draft pick pg
Kobe/Ray Allen
Lebron/ariza
David west/Brandon bass
Deandre Jordan/birdman

Note: I went super cheap on the pg and back up players to accommodate having Kobe.
I still feel these players compliment this team extremely well. Mo Williams is an exceptional catch and shoot player. West has the midrange, muscle and post ability, Bass has that mid range locked down. Dj has the height, rebounding athleticism and defense. Ariza can lock down, hit the 3 and very athletic. Kobe is Kobe. He has lebron to give it to him and keep the defense honest when it comes to double teams. Kobe also has the killer instinct. The one thing lebron doesn't have. Allen can hit the 3 and has experience. Birdman is ur energy off the bench

J_M_B
02-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Curry
Matthews
Leonard
Love
Hibbert

FYL_McVeezy
02-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Melo

PG Mike Conley
SG Klay Thompson
SF Andre Igoudala
PF Carmelo Anthony
C Tyson Chandler

Lebron:

PG George Hill
SG Aaron Afflalo
SF Lebron James
PF Ryan Anderson
C Marc Gasol

CP3:

PG Chris Paul
SG Lance Stephenson
SF Chandler Parsons
PF Lamarcus Aldridge
C Andre Drummond

CP3's team is the filthiest IMO :drool:
Melo's a close second....

B2B
02-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Duncan
A.Davis
Durant
Ross
Lowry

Chrisclover
02-23-2014, 08:50 AM
chemistry is as unpredictable as the weather

AEWyatt7
02-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Dragic
Bledsoe
Kevin Durant
Frye
Noah

NYJ - NYY
02-23-2014, 12:09 PM
chemistry is as unpredictable as the weather

While yes I know thank you, this is people's opinions based upon the real life play of other and if they mesh

PrettyBoyJ
02-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Jrue Holiday
Aaron Affalo
Kevin Durant
David Lee
Roy Hibbert

NYJ - NYY
02-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Jrue Holiday
Aaron Affalo
Kevin Durant
David Lee
Roy Hibbert

I like that team with durant outside and lee and Hibbert scoring and boarding down low

NoahH
02-23-2014, 04:25 PM
PG Rajon Rondo
SG Lance Stephenson
SF LeBron James
PF Serge Ibaka
C Marc Gasol

bofakop
02-23-2014, 04:53 PM
Rondo -great penetrating PG does not have to ever take jumpshot
Klay - great 3 pt shooting... plays good D
P George - one of the best all around players in game big time D
Melo - no ISO with this group - be catch and shoot(IMO what he does best) solid reb guy
Noah - Great defender.. solid shooter.

H@ll don't even think I am over cap at this point lol

mrblisterdundee
02-23-2014, 07:14 PM
PG - Rajon Rondo, Raymond Felton
SG - Iman Shumpert, J.R. Smith
SF - Carmelo Anthony, Metta World Peace
PF - Larry Sanders, Andrea Bargnani
C - Tyson Chandler, Cole Aldrich

COOLbeans
02-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Steph Curry
Dragic
Kawahi Leonard
Tim Duncan
Deandre Jordan

NYJ - NYY
02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
PG - Rajon Rondo, Raymond Felton
SG - Iman Shumpert, J.R. Smith
SF - Carmelo Anthony, Metta World Peace
PF - Larry Sanders, Andrea Bargnani
C - Tyson Chandler, Cole Aldrich

I'm a Knicks fan and a shump fan but he is not a starting 2 guard until he can score consistently

Bring The Heat
02-24-2014, 03:14 PM
My ultimate team built around LeBron that would be unstoppable

Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Kevin Love
Joakim Noah

NYJ - NYY
02-24-2014, 03:43 PM
My ultimate team built around LeBron that would be unstoppable

Stephen Curry
Dwyane Wade
LeBron James
Kevin Love
Joakim Noah

Welp I mean thanks for joining in the convo but those aren't role players but good team nonetheless

Bring The Heat
02-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Oops my bad ok then i'll go with this squad

Kyle Lowry
Goran Dragic
LeBron James
Taj Gibson
Tyson Chandler

NYJ - NYY
02-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Oops my bad ok then i'll go with this squad

Kyle Lowry
Goran Dragic
LeBron James
Taj Gibson
Tyson Chandler

Now that is an awesome team!

Shlumpledink
02-24-2014, 05:10 PM
John Wall
Klay Thompson
Nic Batum
Anthony Davis
Joakim Noah

NYJ - NYY
02-24-2014, 05:14 PM
John Wall
Klay Thompson
Nic Batum
Anthony Davis
Joakim Noah

That's a lot of length right there

Walt
02-24-2014, 06:01 PM
For LeBron, an ideal team:

PG: Any PG that can defend and hit 3's.
SG: Jamal Crawford / JJ Redick
SF: LeBron James
PF: Chris Bosh

Trueblue2
02-24-2014, 06:06 PM
Cp3:

Cp3
Iggy
Korver
Z_bo
Brook

Iggy and korver have to be respected from anywhere on the floor, brook would be a great post option for him, zbo would make upfor brooks rebounding woes and make hustle plays. Defensively cp3 and Iggy should be able to slow down dribble penetration by pretty much any wings or guards.

Bron:

Beal
Klay
Parsons
Bron
Chandler

Klay and parsons are floor spacers, bron is point power forward, Chandler is a defensive anchor, and beal is a secondary ball handler that can create his own shot.

slashsnake
02-25-2014, 04:47 AM
For LeBron, an ideal team:

PG: Any PG that can defend and hit 3's.
SG: Jamal Crawford / JJ Redick
SF: LeBron James
PF: Chris Bosh

Nice... Yeah thinking a Derek Fisher 10 years ago kind of PG, who cares, he doesn't bring up the ball or run the plays. An Avery Bradley, or Mike Conley (though he's kind of picked up his offensive game to a legit scorer lately not just a shooter). Just like Eric Bledsoe there. Maybe Gary Neal?

Kaner
02-25-2014, 09:49 AM
Conley
Affalo
Melo
Gibson
Noah

CP3
Redick
Kawhi Leonard
Dirk nowitski
Noah

Dade County
02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Wade:

Wade
Wesley Matthews
Klay Thompson
Bosh
Serge

celtNYpatsHeels
02-25-2014, 12:03 PM
PG - Parker
SG - Curry
SF - Durant
PF - Aldridge
C- Noah

NYJ - NYY
02-26-2014, 11:19 AM
PG - Parker
SG - Curry
SF - Durant
PF - Aldridge
C- Noah

That's some squad but not role players but nonetheless an impressive beast of a team

Goose17
02-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Derrick Rose

PG: D.Rose
SG: K.Thompson
SF: G.Hayward
PF: T.Gibson
C: J.Noah

Carmelo Anthony

PG: M.Conley
SG: L.Stephenson
SF: C.Parsons
PF: C.Anthony
C: N.Pekovic

Kevin Durant

PG: K.Lowry
SG: T.Allen
SF: K.Durant
PF: S.Ibaka
C: E.Kanter

NYJ - NYY
02-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Derrick Rose

Carmelo Anthony

Kevin Durant

I'd love to see Melos team against durants

Goose17
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM

Oh snap, that would be a sweet match up. Didn't even think about that.

NYJ - NYY
02-26-2014, 03:01 PM

Oh snap, that would be a sweet match up. Didn't even think about that.

No idea who would win but the defensive and offensive matchups would be awesome!!

TorontoHuskies
02-26-2014, 07:33 PM

Lebron
Durant
Cp
Harden
Melo
Paul George
Griffen

Ie

I can't think of a team of role players that would make Melo a contender because he isn't a number 1 player in my mind. He is just a hog with no D...To make him a winner you have to pair him with someone better than him and he has to cut his shot attempts down. I'm betting Anthony leaves for Houston.

NYJ - NYY
02-26-2014, 10:05 PM

Lebron
Durant
Cp
Harden
Melo
Paul George
Griffen

Ie

I can't think of a team of role players that would make Melo a contender because he isn't a number 1 player in my mind. He is just a hog with no D...To make him a winner you have to pair him with someone better than him and he has to cut his shot attempts down. I'm betting Anthony leaves for Houston.

And you thought this was adding content to the thread? Thanks... Have a good night

ChongInc.
02-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Surprised not to see Lowry as anyone's PG.

TorontoHuskies
02-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Surprised not to see Lowry as anyone's PG.

Goose had him under his Durant team.

TorontoHuskies
02-27-2014, 12:14 AM
And you thought this was adding content to the thread? Thanks... Have a good night

i'll try but i'd still try and trade him in this draft:

PG Dragic ?????
SG T.Allen J.Crawford
SF K Leonard H barnes
PF Anthony P Patterson
C M Gasol Dalembert

Goose17
02-27-2014, 07:38 AM
One for the ageing stars

Tim Duncan

PG: E.Bledsoe
SG: B.Beal
PF: T.Duncan
C: S.Hawes

Dirk Nowitzki

PG: R.Rubio
SG: M.Ellis
SF: N.Batum
PF: D.Nowitzki
C: C.Bosh

Heediot
02-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Derrick Rose

Carmelo Anthony

Kevin Durant

I like those teams expect Melos. No interior defense.

PG Conley
SG Afflalo
SF Melo
PF Ibaka
C Pekovic

IMO.

Goose17
02-27-2014, 09:13 AM
I like those teams expect Melos. No interior defense.

PG Conley
SG Afflalo
SF Melo
PF Ibaka
C Pekovic

IMO.

Yeah that's nice a squad, I was trying to keep Melo at PF but Ibaka has a decent mid-range game now he can help space things. I like it.

Goose17
02-27-2014, 09:31 AM
I'm sitting here thinking that CP3 is actually the toughest to build around. Without a second star, it feels difficult.

CP3

PG: C.Paul
SG: W.Mathews
SF: J.Green
PF: D.West
C: T.Chandler

And since I'm doing CP3... how about;

Blake Griffin

PG: J.Lin
SG: D.DeRozan
SF: T.Ariza
PF: B.Griffin
C: L.Sanders

And I don't consider him a superstar, but I want to give it a shot.

Demarcus Cousins

PG: P.Beverley
SG: J.Meeks
SF: W.Chandler
PF: Z.Randolph
C: D.Cousins

B2B
02-27-2014, 11:07 AM
D.Jordan -1st in rebounds/4th in blks
Melo -
Ross - 400 from 3
Korver - 475 from 3
Lowry - 380 from 3

Hardaway JR - 6th man

NYJ - NYY
02-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Melo -
Ross - 400 from 3
Korver - 475 from 3
Lowry - 380 from 3

Hardaway JR - 6th man

I like this team and am a big fan of d jordan

TorontoHuskies
02-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Melo -
Ross - 400 from 3
Korver - 475 from 3
Lowry - 380 from 3

Hardaway JR - 6th man

Originally had him on my team but those awful free throws kept him off.

akesh99
02-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Joakim
David West
Carmelo
Danny Green
D Rose