PDA

View Full Version : Will the 76ers "win" the tank battle?

Cal827
02-20-2014, 06:14 PM
In the past twenty four hours, the team has traded away two of their best four players in Hawes and Turner, as well as one of their good role players in Lavoy Allen. Looking at their depth chart, their team would be as follows.

MCW-Wroten
Williams-Richardson
Granger-Anderson-Clark-Thompson
Thaddeus-Moutrie
Sims.....

I'm not sure what the odds are that the 76ers buy out Granger, but that seems possible as well (Pay the rest of his contract in order to keep above the cap floor). Right now, they are 4 games ahead of Milwaukee, and some of their remaining games consist of:

Dallas
Milwaukee (Once)
OKC
Pacers x 2
Chicago x 2
Toronto
Memphis x 2
Miami
San Antonio
Houston
Atlanta

sixer04fan
02-20-2014, 06:19 PM
As a Sixers fan, I voted no. It's going to be really close now, because it'll be tough to get more than 2-3 more wins for the rest of the year. But with how bad Milwaukee has been all year, if they stay at their pace, they will still finish with a worse record. 4 games is a big lead when the we're both almost equally terrible.

It's possible. We could be even worse than I'm predicting and Milwaukee could win an extra game here and there. But I think the most likely bet is still on Milwaukee.

moshy2
02-20-2014, 06:27 PM
I say no. The Bucks are too bad to makeup the 4 games. They'll finish 2nd worst, but a lot of times that's who gets the #1 pick. The build up to them picking the lottery balls is gonna be crazy this year