PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's NBA In-Studio Team=WACK!! (Who could improve it)

SluggeR
02-20-2014, 01:12 AM
With or without Shaq, TNT's NBA Studio team is hands down superior to any of their counterparts. There are times that I just tune-in to listen to TNT's studio personalities and don't even bother watching the game. Then there is ESPN's studio personalities..:sigh: :violin: :bang: :bla:. It's sad because of all the people they have to choose from to be their in-studio team, they choose the super-boring doug Collins, the terribly-annoying simmons guy, mr.monotone Jalen rose, and that paige lady SMH. I usually don't even care about stuff like this, but it's ridiculous that ESPN got it this bad. Who do you guys think could make ESPN's NBA in-studio team watchable and dare I say..ENTERTAINING?

By far their mots entertaining basketball analyst is Bill Walton, I have no idea why they took him away from their NBA team. Van Gundy is a better analyst/play-by-play guy than he was a coach, I would allow him to rotate between the studio and games. I would rather Jalen rose do games rather than be in the studio, but I guess he's bearable. The white lady they have on tonight is very knowledgeable and does a much better job than the paige lady or you could use the person you think would be the most obvious selection..Stephen A. Smith.

I would go with Stephen A. Smith, Bill Walton, Van Gundy, and Jalen Rose as my in-studio NBA Team for ESPN. The folks they have running the show now are as bad as when they had Kornheiser as one of the Monday Night Football announcers :bang:

nickdymez
02-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan

DallasTrilla23
02-20-2014, 01:18 AM
The thing that makes the TNT crew so good is just how unprofessional they are.

PacersForLife
02-20-2014, 01:19 AM
They should just have Jalen and Bill Simmons and add that Jacobe guy that they do those podcasts with. Just let them talk like they do on there and it will be decent imo. What makes the TNT crew so great is that they just say what they want basically.

Deception
02-20-2014, 01:35 AM
The thing that makes the TNT crew so good is just how unprofessional they are.

This. They crack jokes constantly at each other and players, especially Shaq.

Tony_Starks
02-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Steven A Smith, Skylar Diggins, Mike Brown, President Obama.

Sadds The Gr8
02-20-2014, 02:23 AM
It'll never be tnt....period

PraiseJesus
02-20-2014, 02:44 AM
Magic Johnson was the only watchable part of that show now hes gone.

Sage Steel is terrible btw

No one is worse than her

effen5
02-20-2014, 02:47 AM
It'll never beat the TNT crew, the same way that NBA on ABC is inferior to NBA on NBC.

PraiseJesus
02-20-2014, 02:47 AM
I like Doris Burke

kingsdelez24
02-20-2014, 03:52 AM
Bill and Jalen are great. I like TNT but Bill and Jalen make it pretty tolerable compared to Broussard and Skip

COOLbeans
02-20-2014, 04:00 AM
agreed. Broussard was horrible. they should bring back Stephen A. and Bill Walton at the very least.

Stephen A., Simmons, Bill Walton and Jalen isn't bad. Even Max Kellerman would be an upgrade over Doris and Sage