PDA

View Full Version : Team USA could have an opposing rival in the future

Stunner
02-14-2014, 03:56 AM
Adam Zagoria of Sheridan Hoops looks toward the 2020 Summer Olympics and sees Canadaís potential team as a formidable force. Zagoria hears that college studs Andrew Wiggins and Tyler Ennis are expected to join forces with current NBA players Anthony Bennett, Andrew Nicholson, Kelly Olynyk, Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph. Itís possible a similar team could assemble for the 2015 Olympic games, but Zagoria thinks 2020 is when the expected Canadian roster will be able to reach its full potential.

Hawkeye15
02-14-2014, 03:57 AM
Adam Zagoria of Sheridan Hoops looks toward the 2020 Summer Olympics and sees Canada’s potential team as a formidable force. Zagoria hears that college studs Andrew Wiggins and Tyler Ennis are expected to join forces with current NBA players Anthony Bennett, Andrew Nicholson, Kelly Olynyk, Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph. It’s possible a similar team could assemble for the 2015 Olympic games, but Zagoria thinks 2020 is when the expected Canadian roster will be able to reach its full potential.

literally nothing about that sentence scares me haha

jerellh528
02-14-2014, 04:03 AM

Pretty much lol

Stunner
02-14-2014, 04:03 AM
All the players you bloded outside of Joseph I believe can turn into good players . Who knows what will happen in 2020 . A lot of the vets we have now won't be there then so who knows what the future holds .

FOBolous
02-14-2014, 04:12 AM
Spain's 2012 team scares me more than Canada's potential team. Spain's 2012 team had Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Rudy Fernandez, Juan Carlos Navarro, Sergio Llull, and Jorge Calderon. This team played Team USA tight and actually ALMOST won.

tredigs
02-14-2014, 04:35 AM
Would anyone but Wiggins even make USA's practice squad in 2020?

I'll lean with this starting lineup myself:

PG: Curry
SG: George
SF: Durant
PF: K Love
C : Anthony Davis

jerellh528
02-14-2014, 04:41 AM
Would anyone but Wiggins even make USA's practice squad in 2020?

I'll lean with this starting lineup myself:

PG: Curry
SG: George
SF: Durant
PF: K Love
C : Anthony Davis

Holy crap 2020 sounds so far away until I look at this lineup. I keep thinking a decade ago was the 90s lol

shep33
02-14-2014, 04:45 AM

This lol

Ennis, Wiggins, and Kelly O could make them a tough out for some teams. Still it'll be hard for them to get a medal.

But it's a good start for Canada who is putting together some great talent these days

tredigs
02-14-2014, 04:53 AM
Holy crap 2020 sounds so far away until I look at this lineup. I keep thinking a decade ago was the 90s lol

Aha yeah 2020 seriously has a FUTURE sound to it, ****. It'll be the type of Olympics where I bet Lebron is still a beast but definitely on his waning years and will opt to sit it out. 6 years isn't so far though really - all of those dudes will be in their prime.

IKnowHoops
02-14-2014, 05:16 AM
That canadian team will get destroyed by whoever we have out there. That is nothing at all. Those are basically a bunch of non all stars and journey men in the NBA. They will get blown off the court.

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 06:10 AM
Anthony Bennett lol.

Drummond#1
02-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Bennett could still prove to be a good player despite all the hate.

Drummond#1
02-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Canada may have a team. All of these players have athleticism, IQ, and skill (outside of maybe Bennett for skill and Joseph for iq). Still. A scary potential team.

Drummond#1
02-14-2014, 06:40 AM
That canadian team will get destroyed by whoever we have out there. That is nothing at all. Those are basically a bunch of non all stars and journey men in the NBA. They will get blown off the court.

Maybe in an nba game... The Olympics are different. Stars don't get calls and position players are position players.

Youknownbahoops

monty77
02-14-2014, 06:50 AM
It seems that Canada has a great young talented players for future. What a pity Nash is already an old player! He would be a nice leader at lockroom without any kind of doubt. Anyway, they have a nice starter 5 with T.Ennis - Cory Joseph - Wiggins - T.Thompson/Bennet - Olynyk/Nicholson.

Maybe they are a little descompensated at SG position and they have too many players at PF spot, but they are all young players and they will play together about 10-12 years. They have enough time to find a proper SG. It should arise some player during next years at this position and other backup position to become top 3-5 team in the world for 5-10 years at least, but they'll never beat the USA.

I don't know who players will play in the USA team in the next 10 years, but there are more quality players from USA, a deeper team. It is the same situation than ice hockey, but reversed. The USA have a very good ice hockey team but 10-12 of the best 20 players in the world are canadian.

Besides, there were great teams like Spain and Argentina which only beat USA team once (a World tournament and Olympics respectively) after the Dream Team (the last 20 years). I am spaniard, so my opinion is quite impartial but I have some doubts about this canadian team will be better than Spanish team someday. Calderon, Ricky Rubio, Rudy Fernandez, Ibaka, Mirotic (maybe), Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol, Sergio Rodriguez, Navarro, Llull, Claver and so on.

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 06:57 AM
Maybe in an nba game... The Olympics are different. Stars don't get calls and position players are position players.

YouknownbahoopsThey will still never beat Spain,Greece,France,USA obviously.Some random NBA players won't give you a medal,even if one or two of them are stars.Look at the most succesful FIBA teams the last 10-15 years(outside of USA).It was Argentina,who had Manu(borderline NBA star) and nobody else was a big name in the NBA.Spain,the same with Pau being the star.Greece had no NBA players,yet they dominated international competition for a while.
What i'm saying is fancy names and 3-4 good players won't get you far against teams who have dominated international competitions for so long,and have the 'know how'.

Heediot
02-14-2014, 07:26 AM
They will probably have the talent to be a road-block (not enough to beat the USA), but the question is how will the chemistry work and how will they play with international rules? Even the mighty USA had a drought/down period, so anything is possible.

DitchDat
02-14-2014, 07:43 AM
I don't think Team USA has anything to fear from Canada. I respect their players, but come on, they're not a threat.

b_russ
02-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Too bad Irving won't be on Australia otherwise they'd have a decent case.

PG Irving
SG Exum
SF Matthew Dellavedova
PF ?
C Thon Maker

Ebbs
02-14-2014, 10:51 AM
As a Canadian fan I'll believe it when I see it

2-ONE-5
02-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Adam Zagoria of Sheridan Hoops looks toward the 2020 Summer Olympics and sees Canadaís potential team as a formidable force. Zagoria hears that college studs Andrew Wiggins and Tyler Ennis are expected to join forces with current NBA players Anthony Bennett, Andrew Nicholson, Kelly Olynyk, Tristan Thompson and Cory Joseph. Itís possible a similar team could assemble for the 2015 Olympic games, but Zagoria thinks 2020 is when the expected Canadian roster will be able to reach its full potential.

none of thd bold are close to as good as anyone on USA and for every Wiggins and Ennis Canada has US has a Jabari Parker, Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, etc.

Not sure Canada ends up as good as these Spanish teams we have seen in recent years

mjt20mik
02-14-2014, 11:10 AM
I think the team is good enough for a podium finish. But let's be real, the States invest way too much money in the sport to not be a powerhouse.

jon32
02-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Lyles and Jackson be there too ?
Ist jackson supposed to have insane potential ??

ghettosean
02-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh your all scared and just in denial... THE NORTH IS COMING BABY!!! HIDE THE WOMAN AND CHILDREN!!!

:laugh:

I'll be happy if we can just be relevant... lol

Mile High Champ
02-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Two guys Canada has coming along that could be very dangerous are Xavier Rathan Mayes and standout HS senior Trey Lyles. Lyles will be a monster and is attending UK next year.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-14-2014, 12:24 PM
That would be a lottery team in the NBA by that time.

NoahH
02-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Yes! Finally my Canadian National Team can represent! I honestly don't see us competing with the USA though, however, a silver medal finish would be nice.

Tyler Ennis / Cory Joseph / Andrew Wiggins / Andrew Nicholson / Anthony Bennett / Tristan Thompson / Trey Lyles / Kelly Olynyk / Robert Sacre

Not to mention some of the talent we have as seniors in high school at American prep school... Montaque Gill-Caesar, Dillon Brooks, Duane Notice, Xaiver Mayes

And how bout Melvin Ejim? He dropped 48 the other day.

That gives Canada this talent pool:

G - Cory Joseph, Tyler Ennis, Myck Kabongo, Xaiver Mayes, Kevin Pangos, Nick Stauskas, Brady Heslip, Montaque Gill-Caesar, Duane Notice
F - Andrew Wiggins, Melvin Ejim, Kris Joseph, Anthony Bennett, Dillon Brooks, Andrew Nicholson, Tristan Thompson, Trey Lyles
C - Kelly Olynyk, Robert Sacre, Khem Birch

If a couple of our youngsters can turn into good NBA caliber players and even a few stars we could be rolling. As much as people can hate, our team in 2020 will be MUCH better than our past teams. Our olympic team in 2000 had TWO NBA players. Steve Nash (obviously) and Todd McCulloch. And we were GOOD that year. Went 4-1 in our group B round robin. The past few years have been awful. Andy Rautins has been our star player lol.

Here's our 2008 team:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Pos. Ht. D.O.B 07-08 Team Yrs Hometown
Anthony, Joel F/C 6'9" 08/09/82 Miami Heat (NBA) 1 Montreal,
QC
Anderson, G 6'2" 02/08/83 Tuebingen Tigers (Germany) 4 Toronto,
Jermaine ON
Barrett, G 6'5" 11/24/72 Chalon-Sur-Saone (France) 10 Toronto,
Rowan ON
Dalembert, C 6'11" 05/10/81 Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) 1 Montreal,
Samuel QC
English, Carl G 6'5" 02/02/81 Gran Canaria (Spain) 3 Patrick's
Cove, NF
Famutimi, Olu F 6'6" 02/21/84 Khimik (Ukraine) 1 Toronto,
ON
Kendall, F 6'9" 07/04/84 Panionios (Greece) 6 Vancouver,
Levon BC
Kepkay, Tyler G 6'0" 06/19/87 University of Utah (NCAA) - Vancouver,
BC
Mendez, Juan F 6'8" 09/23/81 Rishon, LZ (Israel) 3 Montreal,
QC
Rautins, Andy G 6'5" 11/02/86 Syracuse University (NCAA) 3 Toronto,
ON
Thomas, Dave F 6'8" 12/04/76 Melbourne Tigers 2 Brampton,
(Australia) ON
Young, Jesse F 6'10" 04/29/80 Estudiant (Spain) 5 Peterbo-
rough, ON

Keep in mind Dalembert got kicked off and Joel Anthony is terrible

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 12:47 PM
Ennis/Joseph/ Murray
Rathan Mayes/Stauskas/Hanlan
Wiggins/ Bennett/Jackson. Gill-ceasar
Lyles/Thompson/Bennett/Olnyck/Nicholson
Olynyck/Powell/Birch/Sacre

I mean that whole starting line has all star potential and even most of some of the backups. That team if coached right would be the hardest the US has ever faced. They are all defensive player with the exception of maybe olynyk and stauskas.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Two guys Canada has coming along that could be very dangerous are Xavier Rathan Mayes and standout HS senior Trey Lyles. Lyles will be a monster and is attending UK next year.

Lyles outplayed Wiggins for Canada in the past I think he could be amazing.

MickeyMgl
02-14-2014, 12:58 PM

1. What is an "opposing rival"? It sounds redundant. Based on what it sounds like, Team USA has had a number of "opposing rivals" already.

2. There are no Olympic Games in 2015.

Kelly Gruber
02-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Canada has a population about 1/10th of the US and about 80% of that can't stand basketball. I don't think the US has to worry about Team Canada coming for them in basketball any time soon. But nice to see some talent coming out of Canada now.

2-ONE-5
02-14-2014, 01:21 PM
Ennis/Joseph/ Murray
Stauskas/Rathan Mayes/Hanlan
Wiggins/ Bennett/Jackson. Gill-ceasar
Lyles/Thompson/Bennett/Olnyck/Nicholson
Olynyck/Powell/Birch/Sacre

I mean that whole starting line has all star potential and even most of some of the backups. That team if coached right would be the hardest the US has ever faced. They are all defensive player with the exception of maybe olynyk and stauskas.

be a bigger homer. that team doent even compare to Spain

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 01:42 PM

PG Irving
SG Exum
SF Matthew Dellavedova
PF ?
C Thon Maker

I heard Thon has rejected their youth teams a bunch of times too.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 01:51 PM
be a bigger homer. that team doent even compare to Spain

Yea I'm a homer for my country who would have thought...You guys lost to Greece without an NBA player didn't you? You really think you are going have an easier time against an All NBA roster? Every Guy on that list is NBA or future NBA player (the majority have star potential too) and I didn't even include others who should be NBA by then.

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Yes! Finally my Canadian National Team can represent! I honestly don't see us competing with the USA though, however, a silver medal finish would be nice.

Tyler Ennis / Cory Joseph / Andrew Wiggins / Andrew Nicholson / Anthony Bennett / Tristan Thompson / Trey Lyles / Kelly Olynyk / Robert Sacre

Not to mention some of the talent we have as seniors in high school at American prep school... Montaque Gill-Caesar, Dillon Brooks, Duane Notice, Xaiver Mayes

And how bout Melvin Ejim? He dropped 48 the other day.

That gives Canada this talent pool:

G - Cory Joseph, Tyler Ennis, Myck Kabongo, Xaiver Mayes, Kevin Pangos, Nick Stauskas, Brady Heslip, Montaque Gill-Caesar, Duane Notice
F - Andrew Wiggins, Melvin Ejim, Kris Joseph, Anthony Bennett, Dillon Brooks, Andrew Nicholson, Tristan Thompson, Trey Lyles
C - Kelly Olynyk, Robert Sacre, Khem Birch

If a couple of our youngsters can turn into good NBA caliber players and even a few stars we could be rolling. As much as people can hate, our team in 2020 will be MUCH better than our past teams. Our olympic team in 2000 had TWO NBA players. Steve Nash (obviously) and Todd McCulloch. And we were GOOD that year. Went 4-1 in our group B round robin. The past few years have been awful. Andy Rautins has been our star player lol.

Here's our 2008 team:

Player Pos. Ht. D.O.B 07-08 Team Yrs Hometown
Anthony, Joel F/C 6'9" 08/09/82 Miami Heat (NBA) 1 Montreal,
QC
Anderson, G 6'2" 02/08/83 Tuebingen Tigers (Germany) 4 Toronto,
Jermaine ON
Barrett, G 6'5" 11/24/72 Chalon-Sur-Saone (France) 10 Toronto,
Rowan ON
Dalembert, C 6'11" 05/10/81 Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) 1 Montreal,
Samuel QC
English, Carl G 6'5" 02/02/81 Gran Canaria (Spain) 3 Patrick's
Cove, NF
Famutimi, Olu F 6'6" 02/21/84 Khimik (Ukraine) 1 Toronto,
ON
Kendall, F 6'9" 07/04/84 Panionios (Greece) 6 Vancouver,
Levon BC
Kepkay, Tyler G 6'0" 06/19/87 University of Utah (NCAA) - Vancouver,
BC
Mendez, Juan F 6'8" 09/23/81 Rishon, LZ (Israel) 3 Montreal,
QC
Rautins, Andy G 6'5" 11/02/86 Syracuse University (NCAA) 3 Toronto,
ON
Thomas, Dave F 6'8" 12/04/76 Melbourne Tigers 2 Brampton,
(Australia) ON
Young, Jesse F 6'10" 04/29/80 Estudiant (Spain) 5 Peterbo-
rough, ON

Keep in mind Dalembert got kicked off and Joel Anthony is terribleKevin Pangos is Greek you *****es:D

greg_ory_2005
02-14-2014, 02:21 PM
We'll never be a threat to USA lol

Jamiecballer
02-14-2014, 02:29 PM
We'll never be a threat to USA lol

qft

actually we could be, but only because we will NEVER be able to field a team full of stars and sometimes in these types of competitions that is an advantage.

2-ONE-5
02-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Yea I'm a homer for my country who would have thought...You guys lost to Greece without an NBA player didn't you? You really think you are going have an easier time against an All NBA roster? Every Guy on that list is NBA or future NBA player (the majority have star potential too) and I didn't even include others who should be NBA by then.

point? you said Stauskas and Olynyck have AS potential come on now get real. The rest arent even in the league yet and Wiggins still needs to learn how shoot and dribble

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 02:48 PM
point? you said Stauskas and Olynyck have AS potential come on now get real. The rest arent even in the league yet and Wiggins still needs to learn how shoot and dribble

where did I say stauskas (Nm I meant to have rathan mayes on the starting lineup)?...Olynyk could be eventually but I'm not sure on him...The guys I think will be stars are Wiggins, Ennis, Lyles and Bennett (yea wait on him). Thompson could too if he develops an mid-range shot. Then you got younger players like Murray (MVP of Jordan Brand international Game) and Jackson who is supposed to be one of their top future prospects.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 02:49 PM

BTW we're talking 2020 not 2016 aren't we? all these guys will be going into their primes by then or close to.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Canada has a population about 1/10th of the US and about 80% of that can't stand basketball. I don't think the US has to worry about Team Canada coming for them in basketball any time soon. But nice to see some talent coming out of Canada now.

Greece has a population of 1/28th and no NBA players guess what happened?

2-ONE-5
02-14-2014, 04:01 PM
BTW we're talking 2020 not 2016 aren't we? all these guys will be going into their primes by then or close to.

doesnt matter what year we talk about. for every star Canada gains the USA gains 5

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 04:25 PM
doesnt matter what year we talk about. for every star Canada gains the USA gains 5

true but at the end you can only send what 12-15 so it all comes down to the quality of those stars. What do you think Team USA will look like in 2020?

Walt
02-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Easily. Canada has this dude.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Joel%2BAnthony%2BMiami%2BHeat%2BMedia%2BDay%2Bh5Pw KID3N-7l.jpg

2-ONE-5
02-14-2014, 04:32 PM
true but at the end you can only send what 12-15 so it all comes down to the quality of those stars. What do you think Team USA will look like in 2020?

i have no idea and im not oen to think 6 years ahead because its useless right now but i know that it will be the best team in the world and the favorite

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Easily. Canada has this dude.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Joel%2BAnthony%2BMiami%2BHeat%2BMedia%2BDay%2Bh5Pw KID3N-7l.jpg

lol he'll probably be a coach by then there no chance he makes it.

Walt
02-14-2014, 04:54 PM
By 2020, USA will have:

Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
Paul George
Stephen Curry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
John Wall
DeMarcus Cousins
James Harden
Andre Drummond
Damian Lillard
Kevin Love
Russell Westbrook

Ridiculous.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 05:08 PM
By 2020, USA will have:

Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis
Paul George
Stephen Curry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
John Wall
DeMarcus Cousins
James Harden
Andre Drummond
Damian Lillard
Kevin Love
Russell Westbrook

Ridiculous.

I think Jahlil Okafur would probably make it because 5 is your weakest spot. You also need more players at SG but maybe Westbrook could although he's small for it?

pg Curry/Westbrook/lillard/Wall/Paul/ (35 by then) >stacked at PG
sg Harden/
Sf Durant/ George
PF Davis/Griffin/Love
C Drummund/ Cousins

NoahH
02-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Kevin Pangos is Greek you *****es:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Pangos

"Kevin Joseph Pangos (born January 26, 1993) is a Canadian college basketball player for the Gonzaga Bulldogs of the West Coast Conference. He was named the 2012 WCC Newcomer of the year,[1] 2011-2012 All-WCC Team,[1] and to the 2011-2012 WCC All-Freshman Team.[1] Pangos has also represented Canada at the international stage."

He's Greek-Canadian, but he was born and raised in Canada and competes for Canada

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 06:57 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Pangos

"Kevin Joseph Pangos (born January 26, 1993) is a Canadian college basketball player for the Gonzaga Bulldogs of the West Coast Conference. He was named the 2012 WCC Newcomer of the year,[1] 2011-2012 All-WCC Team,[1] and to the 2011-2012 WCC All-Freshman Team.[1] Pangos has also represented Canada at the international stage."

He's Greek-Canadian, but he was born and raised in Canada and competes for CanadaKoufos and Calathes and many more guys were born and raised in the US too,but they play for the Greek NT.You don't know the guy,his parents are probably Greek,and he might have a Greek heart.As far as I am concerned,his name is Greek so he is a Greek:)

Burkey3472
02-14-2014, 07:14 PM
The US in the foreseeable future shouldn't lose to any team in the Olympics (or World championships). At any given time they are most likely going to have maybe 5 of the top 6 players on the court (I'm saying that just in case a country manages to develop a superstar). Maybe in 2024 or 2028 if a country develops young talent soon but I just don't see it right now.

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Koufos and Calathes and many more guys were born and raised in the US too,but they play for the Greek NT.You don't know the guy,his parents are probably Greek,and he might have a Greek heart.As far as I am concerned,his name is Greek so he is a Greek:)

No you'll never see Pangos play for Greece unless he gets cut from Canada. People who are Greek at heart don't put pictures of the Canadian National Basketball team as their Twitter background and constantly brag about fellow Canadians performances in the NBA and NCAA..Go to his Twitter and look what he says, Greece has 0 chance unless he's actually rejected from the Canadian program and even then I doubt he would.

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 07:30 PM
No you'll never see Pangos play for Greece unless he gets cut from Canada. People who are Greek at heart don't put pictures of the Canadian National Basketball team as their Twitter background and constantly brag about fellow Canadians performances in the NBA and NCAA..Go to his Twitter and look what he says, Greece has 0 chance unless he's actually rejected from the Canadian program and even then I doubt he would.Oh didn't know all of that.**** him then,shame on him.:D

smith&wesson
02-14-2014, 07:35 PM
basically wiggins and thompson lol.

NoahH
02-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Koufos and Calathes and many more guys were born and raised in the US too,but they play for the Greek NT.You don't know the guy,his parents are probably Greek,and he might have a Greek heart.As far as I am concerned,his name is Greek so he is a Greek:)

But he historically has played for Team Canada in under 18 events and stuff

TorontoHuskies
02-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Oh didn't know all of that.**** him then,shame on him.:D

lol...He probably won't even make Canada in 2020 but I don't know what the rules are for changing teams so he might be able to eventually. For example, I'm pretty sure Andrea Bargnani got a Canadian Citizenship but I doubt he can play for us because he's represented Italy in the past (I wouldn't want him either).

WARRIORS@GR
02-14-2014, 08:01 PM
lol...He probably won't even make Canada in 2020 but I don't know what the rules are for changing teams so he might be able to eventually. For example, I'm pretty sure Andrea Bargnani got a Canadian Citizenship but I doubt he can play for us because he's represented Italy in the past (I wouldn't want him either).I think if you have played only in the junior National teams,there is no problem switching to another team(if you have the citizenship of course).

Duncan = Donkey
02-15-2014, 06:28 AM

PG Irving
SG Exum
SF Matthew Dellavedova
PF ? Ben Simmons (top 5 pick in 2016)
C Thon Maker

There is your 4

John Walls Era
02-15-2014, 07:11 AM
:laugh:

To beat USA, names really don't matter. Its about the foundation. Basketball in Canada is slowly growing, but its nowhere near top level.

Rndy
02-15-2014, 08:26 AM
Spain's 2012 team scares me more than Canada's potential team. Spain's 2012 team had Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka, Rudy Fernandez, Juan Carlos Navarro, Sergio Llull, and Jorge Calderon. This team played Team USA tight and actually ALMOST won.

Pretty sure Nikola Mirotic is going on team Spain as well they should have the 2nd best team.