PDA

View Full Version : LeBron just farted on me face

ThaDubs
02-13-2014, 01:59 AM
Yep, feel free to delete this. Not sure if you just saw, but yeah. If you look in slow-mo you see my face slide and he gets a fart in there.

John Walls Era
02-13-2014, 02:05 AM
Post Some Drivel

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 02:06 AM
That was very Kobe-esque of Bron. Guy right in his grill, staring down, pull up fade away 3 on the road splash. Remarkable big ballz shot.

Nick O
02-13-2014, 02:06 AM
inb4 u get pink eye

Im_in_Mia_bish
02-13-2014, 02:08 AM
That was very Kobe-esque of Bron. Guy right in his grill, staring down, pull up fade away 3 on the road splash. Remarkable big ballz shot.

you can stop.

mightybosstone
02-13-2014, 02:16 AM
I wonder how many more times Lebron has to do stuff like this before some fans will actually give him credit. I thought for sure after Game 7 last year that he had earned respect and fans would have an impossible time criticizing him in the offseason. Yet it's been nearly a year and I find myself defending the guy as much today as I did a year ago.

For some people, I suppose there's nothing Lebron could do to prove himself. That's a little sad....

Htownballa1622
02-13-2014, 02:18 AM
lol.

At some point we just have to enjoy the greatness we're seeing.

Htownballa1622
02-13-2014, 02:27 AM
double

rex.reyesiii
02-13-2014, 02:33 AM
I wonder how many more times Lebron has to do stuff like this before some fans will actually give him credit. I thought for sure after Game 7 last year that he had earned respect and fans would have an impossible time criticizing him in the offseason. Yet it's been nearly a year and I find myself defending the guy as much today as I did a year ago.

For some people, I suppose there's nothing Lebron could do to prove himself. That's a little sad....

Critics just gets blinded and just brings up some Flopper name call on LBJ. :)

ThaDubs
02-13-2014, 02:35 AM
This thread was me praising LeBron (in a strange way).

Cal827
02-13-2014, 02:42 AM
Rigged. The Refs made sure that Golden State's rim was larger for that last play.

c.c.
02-13-2014, 02:56 AM

I'm not a fan of the guy but I respect Bron to the fullest. He is definitely gonna be a top 4 player of all time. He's already a top 3 in my book. He would be more legendary if he did if he won those championships in Cleveland.

nickdymez
02-13-2014, 03:08 AM
James harden hit a game winner too!!!! Is he the greatest!!????!!!!! Fuccckk. Game winners are hit all the time!!!@!!!

FlashBolt
02-13-2014, 03:17 AM
James harden hit a game winner too!!!! Is he the greatest!!????!!!!! Fuccckk. Game winners are hit all the time!!!@!!!

Look at you. Can't find anything nice to say. Ever.

Matter.
02-13-2014, 03:22 AM
Yes we have Kobe lovers too, but there are some LeBron Dick suckers like the couple posters in this thread, nonetheless Great game and great shot

Chrisclover
02-13-2014, 03:27 AM
The Weirdest trolling thread i have ever seen

Hawkeye15
02-13-2014, 03:42 AM
he will be top 3 ever. Durant will win the MVP, but we are starting to see LeBron take his foot off cruise control, and get ready for the stretch run and playoffs.

Best player since Jordan.

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 03:57 AM

This is called bonafide hating right here. Give the man props for once. It was the most amazing, guttzy, badass shot LeBron has ever taken and made in the clutch. (He's made huge ones in the past like at Golden State when he was a Cavalier, and against Orlando in the playoffs as a Cav), but this one was ALL CONFIDENCE, HE KNEW THAT SUM***** WAS GONNA GO IN!

Staring the defender right in the face, a man on a mission, raise up fade away splash right in his man's face!

NOTHIN BUT NYLON!

RESPECT!

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 03:58 AM
he will be top 3 ever. Durant will win the MVP, but we are starting to see LeBron take his foot off cruise control, and get ready for the stretch run and playoffs.

Best player since Jordan.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

nastynice
02-13-2014, 04:00 AM

He was just full on beast mode all night. He had a hell of a game. And as much as it hurt me to see it go in, that was one beautiful ****in shot

nastynice
02-13-2014, 04:02 AM
This is called bonafide hating right here. Give the man props for once. It was the most amazing, guttzy, badass shot LeBron has ever taken and made in the clutch. (He's made huge ones in the past like at Golden State when he was a Cavalier, and against Orlando in the playoffs as a Cav), but this one was ALL CONFIDENCE, HE KNEW THAT SUM***** WAS GONNA GO IN!

Staring the defender right in the face, a man on a mission, raise up fade away splash right in his man's face!

NOTHIN BUT NYLON!

RESPECT!

lol, couldn't have said it better. He had some of that kobe swag on that last shot. It just makes it that much sicker. Dude had straight ice in his veins. ****in bastard, we had that game too!! shoulda made ANYONE ELSE shoot that last shot

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Sorry for mentioning Kobe, but it's these badasses shots on the road that I respect; this is why I said LeBron reminded me so much of Kobe with that shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkYF0A6hg4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u7xSy0oP5E

Hawkeye15
02-13-2014, 04:04 AM
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

k

neither does your Kobe love, but you will introduce it regardless..

ThaDubs
02-13-2014, 04:19 AM
The Weirdest trolling thread i have ever seen

lol I'm serious it wasn't a troll thread. I just was confused on how to express myself. If I was in my right mind I would have said "LeBron just hit the amazing GW!"

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 04:20 AM
k

I made a connection of the two. What about you mikey?

IKnowHoops
02-13-2014, 05:30 AM

But you'll also say he's not clutch when he misses one.

IKnowHoops
02-13-2014, 05:39 AM
k

ahahaha, I know, common P&G, at least his comment was about Lebron. You can't say anything about off topic if your gonna be posting kobe's clutch performances in the same thread. I'm not even mad at you though because its so hypocritical its hilarious and since you didn't do it on purpose, I'm still laughing as I type. I can't stop cheesing actually so thanks for that.

IKnowHoops
02-13-2014, 05:42 AM
lol I'm serious it wasn't a troll thread. I just was confused on how to express myself. If I was in my right mind I would have said "LeBron just hit the amazing GW!"

Wow, Bron just made you slow.

P&GRealist
02-13-2014, 06:25 AM
ahahaha, I know, common P&G, at least his comment was about Lebron. You can't say anything about off topic if your gonna be posting kobe's clutch performances in the same thread. I'm not even mad at you though because its so hypocritical its hilarious and since you didn't do it on purpose, I'm still laughing as I type. I can't stop cheesing actually so thanks for that.

Good point, my mistake.

sunsfan88
02-13-2014, 07:19 AM
Let me know when Harden actually wins MVPs and Finals MVPs and actually learns to play defense.

NYKnickFanatic
02-13-2014, 10:20 AM
It was a beast shot. Kind of loved it when he did his stomp me out thing after.

c.c.
02-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Let me know when Harden actually wins MVPs and Finals MVPs and actually learns to play defense.

Hey don't let his hate for Lebron make you start hating on Harden. This is only Harden 2nd year as a starter!

nickdymez
02-13-2014, 01:56 PM
But you'll also say he's not clutch when he misses one.

No I wont. Id be surprised he took it. I dont take anything away from the shot, but Jesus, you guys act like he won game 7 of the finals on a last second 3. The way ESPN was carrying on, I thought i was in a time warp to the finals. Ive seen game winners all season, this is just another one.

mightybosstone
02-13-2014, 02:25 PM
True, but in PSD, and each of those game winning threes get a thread. Whether it's Andre Igoudala, Damien Lilliard, Andrew Bynum, or Lebron James.

This is true. If it had been Kobe, we would have had a ton of Kobephiles praising the guy. And there's nothing wrong with that. Players deserve praise when they do things that are praise-worthy.