PDA

View Full Version : Durant/KG/Shaq or Kobe/Duncan/D-Rob or Lebron/Dirk/Hakeem or Wade/Malone/Kareem

JordansBulls
02-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Which trio would you take to start a team?

PhillyFaninLA
02-12-2014, 01:27 PM
I picked Lebron/Dirk/Hakeem because Lebron is the best player out of any mentioned (debatably), Hakeem can hang with the other centers but isn't the best, and Dirk is the most underrated player out of all mentioned.

I also feel those 3 can play together without to much of a problem. I don't like Malone and think he's like Melo (offensive minded guy you can't win a title with), and I'm not sure I like KG and Shaq together, if it worked it would be amazing but those 2 might not do so well next to each other.

Great question and assortments.

Baller1
02-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Lebron's squad easily.

Baller1
02-12-2014, 01:37 PM
I picked Lebron/Dirk/Hakeem because Lebron is the best player out of any mentioned (debatably), Hakeem can hang with the other centers but isn't the best, and Dirk is the most underrated player out of all mentioned.

I also feel those 3 can play together without to much of a problem. I don't like Malone and think he's like Melo (offensive minded guy you can't win a title with), and I'm not sure I like KG and Shaq together, if it worked it would be amazing but those 2 might not do so well next to each other.

Ehhh... I think KG and Shaq would actually be a fantastic duo. Offensively, KG is perimeter big that likes his mid-range and short jumpers, while Shaq commands the paint with relative ease.

That would be my second choice for sure.

FlashBolt
Durant/KG/Shaq imo. Lethal scorer, crazy defense from KG, and Shaq.. Well, need I say more? I think Wade's squad is stupid.

nickdymez

I dont agree with the bolded at all. Shaq is the best player out of all the players on this list, at least most dominate. But everyone can have an opinion.

That being said, I choose Shaq, KD, and KG. There is no way in hell any of those other teams are beating these three in thier prime. They would probably blow everyone out easily.

Sactown
Durant KG Shaq... You have the most dominant center of all time, and a defense anchored around him and KG, on top of that you have a prolific scorer in Durant.. I think this team is the best combination

mdm692
02-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Jordan Barkley Ewing

tripleplay2007
02-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Durant KG Shaq... You have the most dominant center of all time, and a defense anchored around him and KG, on top of that you have a prolific scorer in Durant.. I think this team is the best combination

One of the best pure scorers and 2 of the best post defensive players of all time matched up would be pretty unstoppable.

I love the comparison threads.

abe_froman
02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
lebron/dirk/hakeem-you have willing passers in lebron and hakeem and dirk would fit so beautifully in that group ,spacing the floor

PhillyFaninLA
02-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Ehhh... I think KG and Shaq would actually be a fantastic duo. Offensively, KG is perimeter big that likes his mid-range and short jumpers, while Shaq commands the paint with relative ease.

That would be my second choice for sure.

I don't mean game play wise, I don't think there on court personalities will mesh...but it would work brilliantly or fail spectacularly imo.

todu82
02-14-2014, 01:02 AM
Lebron, Dirk and Hakeem.

Ebbs
02-19-2014, 02:18 PM
LeBron Dirk Hakeem has arguably the most talent, by far the highest b-ball IQ and definitely the best chemistry.

KnicksorBust
02-19-2014, 11:47 PM
So much closer than people realize. Great trios. That being said KG is the best defender, Durant is the best floor spacer and Shaq is the best post player. That is a winning formula.

Raidaz4Life
02-20-2014, 07:16 PM
So much closer than people realize. Great trios. That being said KG is the best defender, Durant is the best floor spacer and Shaq is the best post player. That is a winning formula.

This. Not sure how a team with dirk is leading this. Dirk is the biggest defensive liability in the whole thing.

abe_froman
02-20-2014, 08:04 PM
This. Not sure how a team with dirk is leading this. Dirk is the biggest defensive liability in the whole thing.

yes dirk is weak defensively,but hakeem is one of the greatest defenders of all time and lebron is very good/underrated defender to ,who both can help mask his deficiencies....and its not like shaq was a stifling defender either,and kareem wasnt very good when he got older,so every team has something lacking in defense

rufo4100
03-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Id go with durant, KG and Shaq. Wouldnt really matter who was playing guard with all those bigs.

JordansBulls
06-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Jordan Barkley Ewing
Wasn't an option

Alan Shore
06-28-2014, 03:46 AM
Durant Shaq KG if firing on all cylinders is the best. what part of the game you would beat them at?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Lebron, Dirk and Hakeem. Hakeem's defense would help limit prime Kareem (and he already went against Shaq and Robinson). Dirk is the 2nd best PF and can space the floor. Lebron is the best wing.