PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin Smacks Justin Bieber At Hollywood Starbucks

Blitzace137
02-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Justin Bieber simply can’t seem to keep himself out of trouble. Police were dispatched this morning to respond to an altercation at a Starbucks in West Hollywood involving some familiar faces. A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.”, said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, “I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.” That’s when Bieber snapped. According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, “kick his ass”.

Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Witnesses at the scene reported that Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn’t having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that’s when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor. “He smacked the **** out of him” said one witness, “then I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying.” Bieber was gone before police arrived at the scene.

And I just became a Clippers fan!!

http://ruckusbucket.com/2014/02/11/blake-griffin-smacks-justin-bieber-at-hollywood-starbucks/

I know people don't like these TMZ stories but this had me dying lmao. Mods can close if they want.

FOBolous
02-11-2014, 07:38 PM
as much as i would love for this to be real...this isn't. the source of this rumour is http://www.empiresports.co/. A website that only posts fake news stories, including “Michael Vick Hospitalized In Pit Bull Attack” and “Eli Manning Diagnosed With Down Syndrome.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/501456-blake-griffin-smacks-justin-bieber-at-hollywood-starbucks-is-satire/

beasted86
02-11-2014, 07:39 PM
TMZ doesn't report news, only gossip, hearsay, and rumors. TMZ definitely doesn't name "witnesses".

Hawkeye15
02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
I hate Blake less now..if it was real

StarvingKnick22
02-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Saint Blake Griffin.

Blitzace137
02-11-2014, 07:41 PM
as much as i would love for this to be real...this isn't. the source of this rumour is EmpireSports.co. A website that only posts fake news stories, including “Michael Vick Hospitalized In Pit Bull Attack” and “Eli Manning Diagnosed With Down Syndrome.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/501456-blake-griffin-smacks-justin-bieber-at-hollywood-starbucks-is-satire/

I thought it was real lol, well mods can close thread than if it's not real.

FOBolous
02-11-2014, 07:43 PM

yea don't blame you. a lot of legit news networks reposted this article too. news networks nowadays, with their focus on being the first to report the breaking news, are pretty poor at verifying the legitimacy of their sources.

tredigs
02-11-2014, 07:43 PM
TMZ doesn't report news, only gossip, hearsay, and rumors. TMZ definitely doesn't name "witnesses".

Surprisingly, I think TMZ is probably a pretty credible news source as far as the celebrity gossip BS goes. But this is not TMZ, and this is most definitely fake. Started circulating/was debunked a few days ago.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
02-11-2014, 07:44 PM
as much as i would love for this to be real...this isn't. the source of this rumour is EmpireSports.co. A website that only posts fake news stories, including “Michael Vick Hospitalized In Pit Bull Attack” and “Eli Manning Diagnosed With Down Syndrome.”

Dammm I wish this was real so bad! I would love to see the video tape of it on the camera! Lol

tredigs
02-11-2014, 07:45 PM
That said, Blake Griffin would have instantly been propelled to world's most popular athlete and win MVP were this true. He should consider it.

FOBolous
02-11-2014, 07:46 PM
That said, Blake Griffin would have instantly been propelled to world's most popular athlete and win MVP were this true. He should consider it.

:laugh:

beasted86
02-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Surprisingly, I think TMZ is probably a pretty credible news source as far as the celebrity gossip BS goes. But this is not TMZ, and this is most definitely fake. Started circulating/was debunked a few days ago.

Nah. TMZ is the king of "one of his close friends states" "witnesses said" "sources say".

BKLYNpigeon
02-11-2014, 07:56 PM
I TAKE IT ALL BACK!....Black Griffin you are a TOUGH GUY.

KnicksorBust
02-11-2014, 08:00 PM
I saw this on facebook and censored myself from wasting a post on it earlier but I'm glad I clicked on this thread anyway because this made me laugh.

:laugh:

tredigs
02-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Nah. TMZ is the king of "one of his close friends states" "witnesses said" "sources say".

I'll admit I don't watch it (read it?) but I have heard pretty big stories broken by them, so I guess that's why I consider them more trustworthy than your standard supermarket tabloid magazine.

Minimal
02-11-2014, 08:29 PM
This is just ridiculous, yeah yeah Blake and JB just happened to be visiting the same Starbucks in Cali at the same time... brb you do really think JB will go to starbucks infront of all people to order some coffee? He has peasants to do that

GiantsSwaGG
02-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Blake actually pulled his skirt down

mike_noodles
02-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Saint Blake Griffin.

If it's true... Amen brother.

blahblahyoutoo
02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
I'll admit I don't watch it (read it?) but I have heard pretty big stories broken by them, so I guess that's why I consider them more trustworthy than your standard supermarket tabloid magazine.

TMZ is fairly credible.

Cal827
02-11-2014, 09:42 PM

Well, at least we know where Chris Broussard is during his spare time.

NBA_Starter
02-11-2014, 09:47 PM
That is what he needs to do to the next person who fouls him hard.

LJEATON26
02-11-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm so disappointed now that this is fake.

SPURSFAN1
02-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Loved this story. Even though its probably fake, it made me laugh out loud. lol

RipCity32
02-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Fake

JasonJohnHorn
02-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Blake Griffin deserves the MVP award for this!

eibbor
02-11-2014, 11:11 PM
God how I would love this to be real

Arch Stanton
02-12-2014, 12:37 AM
If this is true I love Griffin. Even if it's false and Griffin pretends like it's true I'll love Griffin.

fresh prince
02-12-2014, 01:08 AM
Definitely fake Starbucks doesnt make a Caramel Apple Machiato.

They should because it sounds delicious...but they dont:(

John Walls Era
02-12-2014, 01:14 AM
All of a sudden Blake Griffin has GOAT potential.

JNA17
02-12-2014, 01:46 AM

Blake Griffen would be my new favorite player if this were true. He wouldn't be the hero the NBA/world needed, but he is the one they deserve.

LAcowBOMBER
02-12-2014, 01:51 AM

Most news sources don't reveal sources. Not saying TMZ specifically is always credible (pretty sure they said lil Wayne died), but saying a new story is wrong because sources weren't divulged is just incorrect.

To be clear, I know the story this thread is about is false

IKnowHoops
02-12-2014, 01:51 AM
as much as i would love for this to be real...this isn't. The source of this rumour is http://www.empiresports.co/. A website that only posts fake news stories, including “michael vick hospitalized in pit bull attack” and “eli manning diagnosed with down syndrome.”

lolololololololololol

sunsfan88
02-12-2014, 01:53 AM
People still think Blake is soft?

numba1CHANGsta
02-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Sooo fake, first off why would Bieber as dumb as he is even risk anything by walking in shirtless and then start drama? Secondly, why is Griffin just chilling there at Starbucks? wouldn't that cause a bunch of attention for him? and lastly, why would Griffin "smack" Bieiber when Bieber would probably sue him? and why would Griffin smack Bieber, wouldn't he punch him instead? and that whole Bieber getting up crying out the door just gave it away, this is fake