PDA

View Full Version : All NBA First Team This Season and All Defensive 1st Team

JordansBulls
02-06-2014, 10:28 PM
1. Who should be on it?

2. Who will be on it?

Bruno
02-06-2014, 10:40 PM
real quick- the all-nba teams still require a C eligible player right? not like the all-star team how the three starting front court players can all be F's?

tredigs
02-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Correct Bruno. Gotta be a C still, but the definition of what that is has been pretty murky over the last decade. 3 SF's wouldn't work tho.

Bruno
02-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Chris Paul
Stephen Curry
Kevin Durant
LBJ
Anthony Davis.

I think this should be and will be the team. The window is still open for Harden.

Bruno
02-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Correct Bruno. Gotta be a C still, but the definition of what that is has been pretty murky over the last decade. 3 SF's wouldn't work tho.

thanks man.

tredigs
02-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Give me:

G: Curry
G: Cp3 (back this week I think)
F: Durant
F: Lebron
C: Anthony Davis

That's what it should be imo. What it will be is probably the same, though they might pick Dwight.

edit: Beat me to it Bruno!!

Bruno
02-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Give me:

G: Curry
G: Cp3 (back this week I think)
F: Durant
F: Lebron

That's what it should be imo. What it will be is probably the same, though they might pick Dwight.

edit: Beat me to it Bruno!!
haha, nice. Paul and Davis can't miss any more games though. things open up if they miss more games.

Duncan = Donkey
02-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Steph Curry has never stricken me as an Elite defender. But then again he aint a name.

Meant to ad, I think Lowry deserves a spot on the first team.

Bruno
02-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Steph Curry has never stricken me as an Elite defender. But then again he aint a name.

I think he gets paid back for getting so ignored last year. but Harden could easily take it, especially if Houston remains against of GSW in the standings.

I thought you were gona post about Dragic. Harden will probably get it off name recognition but honestly Dragic has an argument and I think he'll make his way onto the third team this season.

tredigs
02-06-2014, 10:59 PM
I'll do a 2nd and 3rd team for *****:

2nd:

G: Parker
G: Harden
F: George
F: Love
C: Howard

3rd:

G: Lillard
G: Dragic
F: Griffin
F: Melo
C: LMA

tredigs
02-06-2014, 11:05 PM

Meant to ad, I think Lowry deserves a spot on the first team.

He isn't, Bruno was just doing the All NBA 1st team and skipping the All Defensive. I missed the Defensive one too so I'll do that now.

G: Conley
G: Lowry
F: Paul George
F: Serge Ibaka

Though I still think Serge is overrated defensively (and man I just looked at his synergy stats, brutal), so I'll have to think of a better forward. Since LBJ hasn't been elite I can't take him. Who else?

edit: I think I'd just take Anthony Davis as a PF in that situation and slide in Noah or Dwight as the C.

Duncan = Donkey
02-06-2014, 11:08 PM
He isn't, Bruno was just doing the All NBA 1st team and skipping the All Defensive. I missed the Defensive one too so I'll do that now.

Though I still think Serge is overrated defensively, so I'll have to think of a better forward. Since LBJ hasn't been elite I can't take him. Who else?

edit: I think I'd just take Anthony Davis as a PF in that situation and slide in Noah or Dwight as the C.

Makes sense now lol, your defensive team is spot on though i reckon

Bruno
02-06-2014, 11:12 PM

Though I still think Serge is overrated defensively (and man I just looked at his synergy stats, brutal), so I'll have to think of a better forward. Since LBJ hasn't been elite I can't take him. Who else?

well Davis is PF eligible. I think Hibbert has to make first team. I'd but Davis at PF and Hibbert at C.

tredigs
02-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Totally forgot about Hibbert. Yeah, solid choice with AD at PF.