PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Bennett...

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 05:31 PM
The guy many called the biggest bust of all time has now put up 3 double digit scoring games in his last 5 after an increase in minutes. Furthermore, he's apparently got himself back down to his college weight/fat% after recovering from his surgery in the off-season. Did everyone jump to a conclusion too soon as always or is this just a fluke run?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-5m0Nt5Hj4

KniCks4LiFe
02-06-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm calling fluke. His jump shot looks really bad, he's gain some hustle but, damn homie looks like a low end D-league player.

2-ONE-5
02-06-2014, 05:47 PM
3 double digit games in a row for the #1 pick isnt exaclt impressive.

slaker619
02-06-2014, 05:48 PM
He really needs to step his **** up idc how much pressure there is, he worse they kwame brown rn

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm calling fluke. His jump shot looks really bad, he's gain some hustle but, damn homie looks like a low end D-league player.

He was said up to fail though.

1) Gets drafted #1 overall when he probably should have been like #6
2) Gets drafted by a team which was stacked with big men
3) Had shoulder surgery in the off season and comes in overweight and out of shape but is expected to put up big numbers because he's #1
4) Has a Coach who hates young players and got benched for each mistake he made (no minutes)
5) Team is full of selfish players who don't pass or only pass to their friends (Irving to Thompson)
6) The whole Bynum failed experiment

I don't know I think he'll be a decent player eventually if he's given a proper chance.

Melo15
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
He's finally getting consistent minutes and his potential is starting to show. At the beginning of the year anytime he made a mistake Mike Brown would immediately pull him so A.B. started playing tentative and was constantly looking over his shoulder. Anytime you lose your confidence and aggressiveness you'll never be able to be successful. Now that he's not getting pulled for every little thing he's been able to establish some confidence and the results are beginning to follow. It's still a major work in progress but he's starting to show signs of the potential the Cavs fell in love with.

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 05:53 PM
3 double digit games in a row for the #1 pick isnt exaclt impressive.

they are not in a row because brown cut his minutes in a couple of games so he couldn't do anything. But did you really expect a guy coming off shoulder surgery to average 20pts and 10 rbs while getting no minutes? The situation isn't really his fault it's the Cavs fault.

flea
02-06-2014, 06:04 PM
He was always a project and still is. He (or maybe Noel) had the highest potential in that draft and I think he still does (well, not counting Giannis at least). He still needs a position but he was drafted on his size, scoring, and bball acumen. He's still got 2 of those.

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
He was always a project and still is. He (or maybe Noel) had the highest potential in that draft and I think he still does (well, not counting Giannis at least). He still needs a position but he was drafted on his size, scoring, and bball acumen. He's still got 2 of those.

I think Cavs should trade Thompson and put Bennett on the starting lineup (if he keeps this up)...Although that would probably make Irving leave even faster since Thompson and him are friends.

2-ONE-5
02-06-2014, 06:31 PM
they are not in a row because brown cut his minutes in a couple of games so he couldn't do anything. But did you really expect a guy coming off shoulder surgery to average 20pts and 10 rbs while getting no minutes? The situation isn't really his fault it's the Cavs fault.

not at all. but the dude should be able to average 10-12 points

ManRam
02-06-2014, 06:36 PM
the guy was a reach, but the cavs weren't looking at a scrub here. even if taking him #1 was unjustifable, clearly he was doing something to fool them. the guy has skills. i disagree with whoever said his stroke looks ugly. i think for a guy built like him it's pretty solid. it's nice seeing him bang the boards.

he has the skills to be solid. i still believe in him to an extent. it was a foolish move taking a project when you were expected to compete the following year and there were guys with higher upsides as well, but whatever. i think labeling him a complete bust because of half a year of play is a bit hasty.

i had him in my top-5 right before the draft. i'm a draft idiot,so that means nothing, but i am a believer in him to an extent and i don't think i was off base. he has athleticism. he has good size. he's strong enough. he has a good jumper regardless of how effective it's been...i still have a lot of faith in that. i don't know...he has most of the package, he just has to figure it out. i think draftnet and draftexpress had him at #8 overall,so it's not like we're talking about a D-leaguer here. he's not a #1, but let's not get too carried away.

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 06:39 PM
not at all. but the dude should be able to average 10-12 points

I think he will be around there for the second half of the season if he keeps getting PT. The beginning of the season he was fat as **** and he looked like he was going die each time he ran down the floor and now he actually races down the floor. Gotta wait and see but he's looking a lot better recently.

black1605
02-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Bennett for Zeller.

THE MTL
02-06-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm calling him a bust. #1 picks just don't start off as bad as he's been. And double digit scoring 3 games in a row.... is this a joke? Seriously...what low standards?

bleedprple&gold
02-06-2014, 07:21 PM
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. He's not add bad everyone was saying but not good enough to be #1 pick worthy.

Luckily for Bennet careers for #1 picks aren't decided in half a season. Kwame Brown rode his #1 pick status into a 12 year career. He has plenty of time to turn it around.

PraiseJesus
02-06-2014, 07:30 PM
I feel bad for this guy. He has unrealistic expectations put on him because of a dumb GM.

CityofChaos
02-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Its easy to put up 'double digit' numbers when you are on a dysfunctional /bad team and are given garbage minutes when other teammates don't care about winning any more. Anyone remember Anthony Randolph?

He is under-performing for a #1 draft pick but blame the GM who drafted him that high.

kobebabe
02-06-2014, 07:39 PM
I really want him to succeed. It's Hard when you get picked first with no much talent and come in with an injury. I am one of those whose been calling him a bust but I think he will turn out a good role player; not superstar but decent. That's where the problem is; he was drafted to become the next big thing in Cleveland but he is clearly never gonna be that.

nyKnicks126
02-06-2014, 07:58 PM
When I heard his name called out on draft day I was highly surprised.. Bennett is a project.. He will be fine..

ThaDubs
02-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah he's really exploded to 9 ppg on 38% shooting in the last 5

Raps08-09 Champ
02-06-2014, 09:03 PM
:laugh2:

He's shooting 42% and still plays bad defence. Pretty bad for a big man.

TorontoHuskies
02-06-2014, 09:20 PM
:laugh2:

He's shooting 42% and still plays bad defence. Pretty bad for a big man.

Anthony Bennett is under 6'7 without shoes...don't call that a big man although he's got long arms

Raps08-09 Champ
02-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Anthony Bennett is under 6'7 without shoes...don't call that a big man although he's got long arms

He's a PF. It's a term used to describe PF and C.

kingkenny01
02-06-2014, 09:39 PM
it not like anyone else who got drafted is playing amazing, there weren't alot of great choices in this draft, the expectations were too high for the number 1 pick from a bad draft. If they didn't get him who else would they have got, not carter williams or giannis now one could of predicted them being so good.

flea
02-06-2014, 09:57 PM
He's a PF. It's a term used to describe PF and C.

He's a tweener/combo forward really and I think the Cavs were hoping he could play SF some. He'll probably be bad defensively where ever he is, but he's got over 7' wingspan and the hope in the draft was that he wouldn't have a problem rebounding his position at PF. Jury's still out.

siix
02-06-2014, 10:10 PM
he sucks i said it when he was drafted gonna be the biggest bust of all time.

Avenged
02-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Celebrating three double digit scoring games..lol

TorontoHuskies
02-07-2014, 12:13 AM
He's a tweener/combo forward really and I think the Cavs were hoping he could play SF some. He'll probably be bad defensively where ever he is, but he's got over 7' wingspan and the hope in the draft was that he wouldn't have a problem rebounding his position at PF. Jury's still out.

I think he could still be a sf eventually he just has to loose like another 10-15 pounds though. If he gets himself down to about 230 and gets ripped he could do it. He's actually got a similar frame to Lebron so there's still hope for him he just has to put the work in (I know it's funny but it's true). Lebron is like 6'7 240 pounds with a 7' .025 wingspan, 8'10 standing reach, and 40-44 inch vertical. Bennett is about 6'7, 240pound, 7'2 wingspan, 8'9 standing reach, 39 inch vertical. Bennett needs to contact Lebron about a workout maybe ask him for some steroids.

LakersIn5
02-07-2014, 10:46 AM
He was said up to fail though.

1) Gets drafted #1 overall when he probably should have been like #6
2) Gets drafted by a team which was stacked with big men
3) Had shoulder surgery in the off season and comes in overweight and out of shape but is expected to put up big numbers because he's #1
4) Has a Coach who hates young players and got benched for each mistake he made (no minutes)
5) Team is full of selfish players who don't pass or only pass to their friends (Irving to Thompson)
6) The whole Bynum failed experiment

I don't know I think he'll be a decent player eventually if he's given a proper chance.

Even if he was 6th or even the 30th pick. 4ppg still sucks.

2-ONE-5
02-07-2014, 10:54 AM
it not like anyone else who got drafted is playing amazing, there weren't alot of great choices in this draft, the expectations were too high for the number 1 pick from a bad draft. If they didn't get him who else would they have got, not carter williams or giannis now one could of predicted them being so good.

the point guards are all palying good MCW, Oladipo (combo), and Burke but ubfortouantley the Cavs didnt need one. They still should have took Len or Noel

bleedprple&gold
02-07-2014, 12:30 PM

I think he could still be a sf eventually he just has to loose like another 10-15 pounds though. If he gets himself down to about 230 and gets ripped he could do it. He's actually got a similar frame to Lebron so there's still hope for him he just has to put the work in (I know it's funny but it's true). Lebron is like 6'7 240 pounds with a 7' .025 wingspan, 8'10 standing reach, and 40-44 inch vertical. Bennett is about 6'7, 240pound, 7'2 wingspan, 8'9 standing reach, 39 inch vertical. Bennett needs to contact Lebron about a workout maybe ask him for some steroids.

Lebron has the foot speed to play SF that Bennett is lacking. I see him more as a PF in the Charles Barkley mold.

Sly Guy
02-07-2014, 01:42 PM
those highlights were a bunch of free throws, spoon fed dimes on the inside from teammates, and offensive rebounds generated by the fact he had a much smaller man guarding him.

b_russ
02-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Lebron has the foot speed to play SF that Bennett is lacking. I see him more as a PF in the Charles Barkley mold.

I was really hoping for the second coming of Larry Johnson with him.

pacofunk64
02-07-2014, 02:27 PM
I think he'll turn it around. He's got a big frame and needs hit the weights. He also seems a bit slow/lazy from the 1 game I saw? I don't see star in him but he can be serviceable.

TorontoHuskies
02-07-2014, 02:34 PM

Is Lebron's foot speed natural or is that the result from tons of training?

TorontoHuskies
02-07-2014, 02:49 PM
ESPN: Anthony Bennett still has All-Star potential

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10417145

FriedTofuz
02-08-2014, 02:20 AM
people need to consider that although his numbers were worse than kwame, the factors he's enduring are much worst than everyone.

JNA17
02-08-2014, 02:24 AM
The truth lies somewhere in the middle. He's not add bad everyone was saying but not good enough to be #1 pick worthy.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bennean01.html

He's bad.

LAOwnsAll15
02-08-2014, 02:42 AM
kid looks fat and slow, get his *** into shape before you can even evaluate him.

WITZ
02-08-2014, 03:06 AM
After todays game at least he isn't the rookie with the worst field goal percentage anymore, cmon down Otto Porter :laugh2:

shep33
02-08-2014, 03:10 AM
I feel really bad for this kid. At least he'll take in that #1 pick money.

But just watching him play, he looks like he lacks athleticism and I'm not even sure what position he's supposed to play. Also looks undersized for a 4, but he takes a lot of perimeter shots.

The Cavs put this kid in the worst spot in terms of how he's going to be viewed. If he was a bust at say 8-10 where he was supposed to be picked, then this wouldn't be so talked about.

Hope he plays better

Goose17
02-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Some guys take longer to adjust to the NBA than others. He won't be a "bust" because he will be a serviceable player. He might be remembered as one of the worst number one overall picks in recent history though.

omdigga
02-08-2014, 09:40 AM
He's gonna develop into a beast and then take his talents to south beach.

aLau10
02-08-2014, 01:57 PM
He's bad, may not surpass the Kwame level in regards to being bad, but he's bad. I won't expect Bennett to turn into anything special, maybe a serviceable player. Which to me, is considered a bust for a 1st overall pick.

blahblahyoutoo
02-08-2014, 05:37 PM
how much of this is due to coaching and mike brown?

PraiseJesus
02-08-2014, 05:50 PM
classic case of paralysis by analysis.

the former cavs GM over-thought this thing

poor cleveland never gets a break

TorontoHuskies
02-09-2014, 06:55 AM
I feel really bad for this kid. At least he'll take in that #1 pick money.

But just watching him play, he looks like he lacks athleticism and I'm not even sure what position he's supposed to play. Also looks undersized for a 4, but he takes a lot of perimeter shots.

The Cavs put this kid in the worst spot in terms of how he's going to be viewed. If he was a bust at say 8-10 where he was supposed to be picked, then this wouldn't be so talked about.

Hope he plays better

He was said to have a 39 inch vertical coming into the draft can't be that poor of an athlete..think he's just fat still and that's slowing him down.

TorontoHuskies
02-09-2014, 06:58 AM
After todays game at least he isn't the rookie with the worst field goal percentage anymore, cmon down Otto Porter :laugh2:

Yea why isn't he ever in the bust convo he was third overall and has worse numbers than Bennett although he doesn't get minutes either so he could turn it around (I haven't even watched porter though so I base that on nothing).

Carless Yen
02-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Double digit scoring is needed with this team, and considering this draft its not really nothing to laugh at as well. Oladipo, Burke, Sullinger, bout the only real noticeable scoring going on from this class. If he can somehow get to a 10 point 8 to 10 boards a night guy off the bench, or lose enough to play SF and do slightly better then those numbers then wasnt a bad pick. Had it been this draft coming it would have been more of a bust but as far as the draft class he was chosen in, based on numbers for thier rookies seasons I dont see it as to much of a bust yet.

rapsjaysfan88
02-09-2014, 06:41 PM
he'll probably end up better then andrea bargs...

Cavs_Fan24
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
how much of this is due to coaching and mike brown?

Cavs were aiming for the playoffs early on so they couldn't afford "rooke mistakes" so anytime he missed an assignment or didn't run a play to Brown's liking he would take him out.

Now that the playoff picture is becoming more clear that the Cavs won't get in he's been getting more PT and looks much improved.

Much easier to get better when your coach gives you consistant minutes and you can actually develop a rhythm in a game.

TorontoHuskies
02-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Cavs were aiming for the playoffs early on so they couldn't afford "rooke mistakes" so anytime he missed an assignment or didn't run a play to Brown's liking he would take him out.

Now that the playoff picture is becoming more clear that the Cavs won't get in he's been getting more PT and looks much improved.

Much easier to get better when your coach gives you consistant minutes and you can actually develop a rhythm in a game.

Dumb Mike Brown only gave him 6 minutes today. I don't really understand this because the Cavs look better with him in the lineup lately than without. He was out there for a bunch of the Cavs runs in recent so why bench him now? Cavs almost blew two games down the stretch with him sitting on the bench. Cavs need to fire Brown and trade either Thompson or Bennett (hopefully to some one who isn't stacked at PF).

WITZ
02-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Dumb Mike Brown only gave him 6 minutes today. I don't really understand this because the Cavs look better with him in the lineup lately than without. He was out there for a bunch of the Cavs runs in recent so why bench him now? Cavs almost blew two games down the stretch with him sitting on the bench. Cavs need to fire Brown and trade either Thompson or Bennett (hopefully to some one who isn't stacked at PF).

Supposedly he sprained his ankle that's why the few mins today ,but yea Brown is an idiot with his rotations and should be fired :hope:

TorontoHuskies
02-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Supposedly he sprained his ankle that's why the few mins today ,but yea Brown is an idiot with his rotations and should be fired :hope:

I remember last time Bennett got benched Brown said he was injured and when they asked Bennett about it he said that was the first he heard about it haha. Can't believe that guy got a 5 year deal I honestly think he'd be homeless living under a bridge right now if he never got that contract. Literally, no one else wanted him and he probably blew all his past money on glasses.

TorontoHuskies
02-11-2014, 10:39 PM
#1 bust of All time goes for 19pts 10rbs in a winning effort on 6/9 shooting including 3/3 from three.

NBA_Starter
02-11-2014, 10:50 PM
A double double for him tonight, impressive.

Arch Stanton
02-11-2014, 10:51 PM
19 points for Bennett tonight. He's looking less and less like a bust.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
#1 bust of All time goes for 19pts 10rbs in a winning effort on 6/9 shooting including 3/3 from three.

Nice stat line.. most imposing part to me is the 3 of 3 from 3...

ManRam
The skills are there, and the skills looked nice tonight. Obviously it's just one game but it's nice to see it all come together for...once. I said that even though he was clanking them that I did like his stroke. His shot was wet tonight

i'm fully on board the defend-anthony-bennett bandwagon

Bruno
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
The skills are there, and the skills looked nice tonight. Obviously it's just one game but it's nice to see it all come together for...once. I said that even though he was clanking them that I did like his stroke. His shot was wet tonight

as am I. #blamecleveland

WITZ
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Double post

WITZ
02-11-2014, 11:00 PM
as am I. #blamecleveland

Seriously :facepalm:

Edit: :clap: Bennett playing like the player the cavs thought you would be when they drafted him

Double Edit: Wtf how did that double post :facepalm: myself for that as well :laugh2:

bholly
02-11-2014, 11:01 PM

Ya really. The main takeaway of tonight for me is that he must feel so ****ing great right now, and you've essentially got to have no soul (or just not really like basketball) to not feel some of that joy with him.

TorontoHuskies
02-11-2014, 11:06 PM
he'll probably end up better then andrea bargs...

He already is...Least he can rebound and defend somewhat.

TorontoHuskies
02-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Ya really. The main takeaway of tonight for me is that he must feel so ****ing great right now, and you've essentially got to have no soul (or just not really like basketball) to not feel some of that joy with him.

His D is better than I expected I remember watching him in college and he was awful on d but now in the NBA he seems to be a lot better. He's got quick hands and was tipping a lot of passes today.

Arch Stanton
02-11-2014, 11:22 PM
His D is better than I expected I remember watching him in college and he was awful on d but now in the NBA he seems to be a lot better. He's got quick hands and was tipping a lot of passes today.

His defense has actually been better than expected all season. His biggest thing early on was the fouls and especially the moving screens. I think part of it was that he wasn't in shape due to poor conditioning and just trying to figure things out as a rookie.

mRc08
02-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Everyone just needs to give the kid a break. There are so many factors into how a player adjusts to NBA life, a new team, new city, everything, that can effect how he plays on the court. I know some players adjust quickly, and most top 3 players get it together during the offseason and training camps, but he's just a person, and there are probably a lot of factors that we don't see contributing to his performance. I don't think anyone can doubt he has the talent to play, but for pure talent to equate to strong play on the court, a lot of practice is necessary and confidence in all facets of life.

If he starts next season with the same type of disappointment, I think we can then look to judge him on things such as dedication and focus.

TorontoHuskies
02-11-2014, 11:27 PM
His defense has actually been better than expected all season. His biggest thing early on was the fouls and especially the moving screens. I think part of it was that he wasn't in shape due to poor conditioning and just trying to figure things out as a rookie.

His arms are really long so he covers a ton of ground. I think he got a 7'2 wingspan which is like two inches bigger than Lebron's despite being an inch shorter.

Arch Stanton
02-11-2014, 11:33 PM
His arms are really long so he covers a ton of ground. I think he got a 7'2 wingspan which is like two inches bigger than Lebron's despite being an inch shorter.

Yes he has a very long wingspan. I'd actually like to see Brown start Bennett at PF over TT. Bennett stretches the floor better. Having TT and AV on the floor together clogs the paint and makes it more difficult for our guards to penetrate.

TorontoHuskies
02-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Yes he has a very long wingspan. I'd actually like to see Brown start Bennett at PF over TT. Bennett stretches the floor better. Having TT and AV on the floor together clogs the paint and makes it more difficult for our guards to penetrate.

Yea I agree with that the Cavs look way better with both those guys off than on actually..I think one probably gets traded soon. I don't think you guys should trade Waiters though because he's the main guy who been helping Bennett out there.

Arch Stanton
02-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Yea I agree with that the Cavs look way better with both those guys off than on actually..I think one probably gets traded soon. I don't think you guys should trade Waiters though because he's the main guy who been helping Bennett out there.

I think if anything AV gets traded. I love AV, he's my favorite player because he always brings max effort, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded for younger pieces now that Griffin is the GM who has less of a connection to AV than Grant had.

Deception
02-12-2014, 12:26 AM
He has improved for sure, if he can drop a little more weight, he can become a solid 3. I'm not convinced this guy is going to be more than a bench player/glue guy, yet.

TorontoHuskies
02-12-2014, 12:31 AM
I think if anything AV gets traded. I love AV, he's my favorite player because he always brings max effort, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded for younger pieces now that Griffin is the GM who has less of a connection to AV than Grant had.

If you move Varejao then you basically have no capable starting C on you team unless you want to play small ball with TT at the 5 because Zeller isn't good enough to start.

Arch Stanton
02-12-2014, 12:41 AM
If you move Varejao then you basically have no capable starting C on you team unless you want to play small ball with TT at the 5 because Zeller isn't good enough to start.

Agreed but they could move AV for a center like Asik. That actually might be a good deal to pursue. Salaries match up and AV could actually play better with Howard. And back him up also.

Arch Stanton
02-12-2014, 01:00 AM
2nd Quarter: ANTHONY BENNETT EXPLOSION!
Bennett splashed a corner 3 in rhythm, then another from the top of the key. (I woke up my baby girl and damaged my knee on a coffee table. The coffee table is fine.) A few possessions later he received a touch pass from Delly at the foul line in transition. He immediately and instinctively spun away from a charge and drew a foul. Soon thereafter he received a foul-line pass from Delly and drew a foul going in for a layup. After that, he bullied his way into DMC and was rewarded with an and-1. Cousins hit the deck like 2012-2013 Tyler Zeller would. Moments later, Bennett bullied into Cousins again, and DeMarcus had no recourse but to flop. After earning a charge call, a visibly frustrated DMC snatched the ball right out of Bennett’s hand and barked something. The Cavs had the last laugh as Henry Sims poked away an entry pass and banged the ball off Cousins’ knee and out of bounds on the next possession. In all honesty, I thought the “Bennett is improving” talk was somewhat quaint the last few weeks (he upped his game from historically bad to rookie bad), but watching the catch and shoot 3s, the sick spin move, and the toughness around the hoop, I’m prepared to say we are now witnessing the first signs of a player with some innate offensive talent to go along with an impressive basketball body. It’s a hugely welcome sign.

http://www.cavstheblog.com/?p=24353#more-24353

TorontoHuskies
02-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Agreed but they could move AV for a center like Asik. That actually might be a good deal to pursue. Salaries match up and AV could actually play better with Howard. And back him up also.

yea that's true Rockets probably want a vet C back too so it'd work.

sixer04fan
02-12-2014, 01:25 AM
He's finally coming along. Good for him. I always thought the judgement early on was jumping the gun and too harsh. Yeah he was awful, but a lot of people wrote him off entirely and has given up on his career after like 1-2 months of playing

TorontoHuskies
02-12-2014, 03:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaHbylkacyc

prodigy
02-13-2014, 12:52 AM

Comment of someone who never watched Bennett other then what ESPN tells you. His shot has never looked bad. He just needed confidence in it. Nice to see him playing well.

John Walls Era
02-13-2014, 02:47 AM
so this is either a fluke or cavs coaches suck. if he can do this, he should get to play. Cavs stink anyways so they have nothing to lose.

John Walls Era
02-13-2014, 02:47 AM
Comment of someone who never watched Bennett other then what ESPN tells you. His shot has never looked bad. He just needed confidence in it. Nice to see him playing well.

ESPN doesnt talk cleveland sports

WITZ
02-13-2014, 02:50 AM

They sure were bagging on Bennett an awful lot when he was at his worst.

John Walls Era
02-13-2014, 02:52 AM
They sure were bagging on Bennett an awful lot when he was at his worst.

he was the 1st pick....

prodigy
02-15-2014, 12:21 AM

They don't talk anything but lebron and the dolphins lol.

TorontoHuskies
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
Anthony Bennett with another double double...10pts 11 rbs on 5/9 shooting in blowout win over 76ers.

ChongInc.
02-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Noel would have been a perfect fit.
Judging by how they passed on Val for Thompson and Noel for Bennett, they either love Canadians or want guys that will get on the floor right away without waiting for injury recovery or an international contract to finish up.

Ebbs
02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
Noel would have been a perfect fit.
Judging by how they passed on Val for Thompson and Noel for Bennett, they either love Canadians or want guys that will get on the floor right away without waiting for injury recovery or an international contract to finish up.

Duh. They are attempting to feed a starving fan base. Also they want to seem competitive for LeBron