PDA

View Full Version : Paul George's latest MVP chase to land him a baby and hot water with Doc's daughter

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy.

Daniela used to work at Tootsie’s in Miami. You ready for the twist, George is currently dating someone else. Clippers head coach Doc Rivers daughter, Callie Rivers. That’s probably going to change once she finds out about his new daughter.
(source) (http://jocksandstilettojill.com/2014/02/pacers-paul-george-expecting-a-baby-with-miami-stripper/)

This is Daniela

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vljin5.jpg

This is his current piece, Doc River's daughter Callie.

http://i58.tinypic.com/1zvfl13.png

Paul George is clutch like a mofo. :laugh2:

Stunner
02-05-2014, 12:26 PM
PG got the juice

AddiX
02-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Can't even blame the guy, I mean look at that ish... Were powerless to it...

But these broads using there womb for financial gain, smh, the definition of bottom feeders.

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm bout' to tweet Callie and see if I can be her rebound. :laugh2:

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 12:38 PM
He loves bad *****ess, thats his ****ing problem. And yeah he likes to ****, yea he got a ****ing problem.

Well Gabriell Union and DWade are still together even after he got some random chick pregnant.

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 12:42 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2diq1k9.jpg

No lie. I'd do them both too. :laugh2:

Like @Addix said, yo look at dat chick!

Have you all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuROPZMttQ

Stunner
02-05-2014, 12:44 PM

But these broads using there womb for financial gain, smh, the definition of bottom feeders.

Wouldn't say that about Doc's kid though I means I'm pretty sure she's set and her brother has money . I honestly don't know about his baby mama though lol

Stunner
02-05-2014, 12:46 PM
We all see why PG is doing 360 dunks in the middle of games and having such a great year .

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 12:46 PM

She sees the situation as her come up, but i hope PG files for sole custody and keep the poor the baby away from her.

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Put things in perspective, he hit both dem chicks raw. And I bet Callie don't even leave him. I know these types of stories.

Ebbs
02-05-2014, 12:56 PM
He loves bad *****ess, thats his ****ing problem. And yeah he likes to ****, yea he got a ****ing problem.

Well Gabriell Union and DWade are still together even after he got some random chick pregnant.

GOAT Post. Bad *****es are everyone's problem.

Hulk6
02-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Luv dem strippas

RLundi
02-05-2014, 01:05 PM
TMZ over here I guess.

COOLbeans
02-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Good God why would he cheat on that with That??

COOLbeans
02-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Luv dem strippas

Callie rivers looks way better than that ho

PhillyFaninLA
02-05-2014, 01:10 PM
yeah who needs credible sites for information...and lets make this TMZ and not PSD

Cubby
02-05-2014, 01:12 PM
yeah who needs credible sites for information...and lets make this TMZ and not PSD

This thread has shown the intelligence level of some of the people.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Daniela ain't dumb... the ol' "Keep-A-N*99a-baby" She problley laughed @ his million dollar offer. I'd personally be very uncomfortable saying my baby mama is or used to be a stripper. I would definitely strap up when messin w/ a girl like that.

Tony_Starks
02-05-2014, 01:27 PM
"Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire....."

FriedTofuz
02-05-2014, 01:31 PM
She sees the situation as her come up, but i hope PG files for sole custody and keep the poor the baby away from her.
She's the one who actually wanted the child, PG wanted her to NOT Have the Baby. If anything, he's not a responsible adult, going around ****ing multiple women. If anything, The stripper would prob take better care of the child than him.

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 01:34 PM
She's the one who actually wanted the child, PG wanted her to NOT Have the Baby. If anything, he's not a responsible adult, going around ****ing multiple women. If anything, The stripper would prob take better care of the child than him.

please tell me you a chick.

Slug3
02-05-2014, 01:50 PM
He is officially a star now.

AddiX
02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
NBA wanted so bad for pg to be there new Kobe. You know the Kobe before he cheated with a below average chick who looked like a wendys cashier from Cleveland.

To much temptation out there man, looks what these females did to Tiger. No man can turn down that life forever.

Sadds The Gr8
02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
He lost

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 02:02 PM

You're thinking like a female.
The only reason why the stripper/prostitute wants the baby is bcuz PG is the father, the only reason why PG doesnt want the baby is bcuz a stripper/prostitute is the mother.

She turned down a mill, knowing she could get a lot more through child support.

hugepatsfan
02-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Whenever PSD has a thread like this I just read the sexist comments and get a little frightened that many of the posters either are or one day will be husbands/fathers. Or I guess I should just say "baby daddys" since that's how most of the posters on this site act.

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 02:03 PM
He lost

Yea def took the L on this 1

hugepatsfan
02-05-2014, 02:05 PM
You're thinking like a female.
The only reason why the stripper/prostitute wants the baby is bcuz PG is the father, the only reason why PG doesnt want the baby is bcuz a stripper/prostitute is the mother.

She turned down a mill, knowing she could get a lot more through child support.

Ignorant isn't even a strong enough word...

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 02:09 PM

Stop being dramatic, its not that serious

Heediot
02-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Use the rubber and you save a whole lot of problems. If he did, nobody would have even known about this.

tredigs
02-05-2014, 02:14 PM

You might want to elaborate, because 90% of posters will think you are being the ignorant one here.

This scenario has played out thousands of times in the NBA alone.

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Use the rubber and you save a whole lot of problems. If he did, nobody would have even known about this.

We know this. But sometimes you just want to hit it raw :shrug:

MonroeFAN
02-05-2014, 02:21 PM
I think she looks ********?

http://www.gatorzone.com/volleyball/images/bioimg2010/16.jpg

Must be a black thing? Not to be racist, but I can't make any other connection here. Ok looking girl w/ a booty dating one of the best young athletes in the world.

I have no opinions on the stripper part of this, he's young and makes tons of money, I'm sure it happens all the time.

redsoxknicks
02-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Whenever PSD has a thread like this I just read the sexist comments and get a little frightened that many of the posters either are or one day will be husbands/fathers. Or I guess I should just say "baby daddys" since that's how most of the posters on this site act.

I wasn't going to chime in, but I had to say how much I agree with this.

Why is it that the only reason Daniela wants to keep the baby is because she wants a payday? She is just as likely to care about having a child, as many men and women do.

You think women grow up wanting to be a stripper? It's often for people who have no options, and is very demeaning work.

As for her and PG, we have no idea their conversations, or who they are. You can't just label people without knowing anything but a few select paragraphs in the media.

RLundi
02-05-2014, 02:26 PM

Reread what you just wrote: "The stripper would prob take better care of the child." When is this statement ever true?

JasonJohnHorn
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM
I meant to visit PSD, but apparently I went to TMZ?

JasonJohnHorn
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM

Sometimes, as in whenever they let you ;-)

Cubby
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM

Most are either children or are mainly uneducated/ignorant. You can tell by their posts.

AddiX
02-05-2014, 02:35 PM

You me and Patrice O Neil agree. Truth is, any man who has gone raw knows exactly why stuff like this happens. Patrice so eloquently explains this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agtYIZLNUoo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

nickdymez
02-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Doc daughter is so bad!

B'sCeltsPatsSox
02-05-2014, 02:45 PM
If my math is correct, he got that girl pregnant during the ECF last year:laugh2:

tredigs
02-05-2014, 02:49 PM
I wasn't going to chime in, but I had to say how much I agree with this.

Why is it that the only reason Daniela wants to keep the baby is because she wants a payday? She is just as likely to care about having a child, as many men and women do.

You think women grow up wanting to be a stripper? It's often for people who have no options, and is very demeaning work.

As for her and PG, we have no idea their conversations, or who they are. You can't just label people without knowing anything but a few select paragraphs in the media.

Because strippers who hang out with professional ball players are absolutely notorious for this my man. We don't know the particulars of this situation and you're right that it's not "fair" to judge, but if the crux of the story is true then the writing is on the wall. Your post seems more fairy tale, less reality. Why would a stripper (whose job is predicated on their looks) want to have a child with somebody that likely wants nothing to do with them (ignoring the million dollar payday) other than for money? Or at the very least, why would the 18 years of massive paychecks not sway her decision? Is it her strict moral code and religious beliefs that couldn't allow her to abort? I mean, come on man. I understand your guys sentiment and the wanting not to blindly judge, but join the real world for a minute here.

PacersForLife
02-05-2014, 02:52 PM
So everybody believes these TMZ wannabe sites, huh...?

tredigs
02-05-2014, 02:57 PM
So everybody believes these TMZ wannabe sites, huh...?

This part I agree with. Rumors can become reality so quickly with the way media is ran now a days. That's why I included the "if true", but it really probably isn't fair to even blast on about this without any reason to believe it's true to this point.

Tony_Starks
02-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I take tmz and mediatakeout stories with a grain of salt. They're typically 10% truth and 90% bullsh....

But if he did knock the chick up then it's just a expensive learning lesson. When you're dealing with strippers and video chicks if they can get pregnant it's like winning the lottery.

Mikeleafs
02-05-2014, 03:02 PM

I prefer the ho! :D

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 03:05 PM
You me and Patrice O Neil agree. Truth is, any man who has gone raw knows exactly why stuff like this happens. Patrice so eloquently explains this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Safe Sex Is A Woman's Responsibility"

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 03:06 PM
I take tmz and mediatakeout stories with a grain of salt. They're typically 10% truth and 90% bullsh....

But if he did knock the chick up then it's just a expensive learning lesson. When you're dealing with strippers and video chicks if they can get pregnant it's like winning the lottery.

That number is too high for mediatakeout. try 1%

jerellh528
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Callie rivers looks like doc with a perm. No wonder he cheated on her with that sexy latina

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 03:29 PM

LOLS

it's a woman's responsibility :laugh:

Yo not for nothing that made me look this up the first time I saw it. LOLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZG1zOcXB3E

Tony_Starks
02-05-2014, 03:29 PM
That number is too high for mediatakeout. try 1%

True that. I still wouldve smashed them both though! The stripper and the "good girl."

SPURSFAN1
02-05-2014, 03:37 PM
When a girl says you can c..u..m. in them, it's a trap. Superstars should know better.

Master Mind
02-05-2014, 03:50 PM
NBA wanted so bad for pg to be there new Kobe. You know the Kobe before he cheated with a below average chick who looked like a wendys cashier from Cleveland.

To much temptation out there man, looks what these females did to Tiger. No man can turn down that life forever.

:laugh: :laugh:

Master Mind
02-05-2014, 04:00 PM

Patrice Oneil was an awesome comic :sigh:

dalton749
02-05-2014, 04:06 PM
he was dating doc with a wig

KniCks4LiFe
02-05-2014, 04:38 PM
he was dating doc with a wig

y'all gotta chill.
http://i58.tinypic.com/1zvfl13.jpg

If ya'll wouldn't hit dat, I question your sexuality.

sunsfan88
02-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Her and Austin Rivers look nothing alike.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 04:49 PM

strap on a rubber dude.

The chick will probably get more than $1 million over the next 18 years, so she turned it down. Oh well. Athletes need to protect themselves from these situations. If they don't, I have no sympathy. Talking to you Shawn Kemp...

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 04:51 PM

and a stripper is a good decision making adult?

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 04:53 PM

Must be a black thing? Not to be racist, but I can't make any other connection here. Ok looking girl w/ a booty dating one of the best young athletes in the world.

I have no opinions on the stripper part of this, he's young and makes tons of money, I'm sure it happens all the time.

she is hideous dude. She looks just like Doc.

GunFactor187
02-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Well Pacers vs. Clippers and Pacers vs. Pelicans just got a whole lot more interesting...lol.

ManRam
02-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Tootsie's! That's Jon Martin and Richie Incognito's favorite place!

I wouldn't abort it either if I were a girl. Treat PG like a price stud race horse. Kid's gonna be an athlete. Maybe he pays dividends down the road.

(In all seriousness, I respect her decision to keep the kid a ton. She shouldn't be ridiculed one bit. It bothers me a little that PG tried to pay to get rid of it. Putting the blame on the girl for the pregnancy is dumb. PG should have been using his head)

COOLbeans
02-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Callie Rivers isn't hideous you people sound dumb.

ManRam
02-05-2014, 05:15 PM

Agreed.

How dare he date an athletic, intelligent woman (by all accounts) who doesn't fit some people on PSD's definition of "smoking hot"!?!

sunsfan88
02-05-2014, 05:23 PM

I wouldn't abort it either if I were a girl. Treat PG like a price stud race horse. Kid's gonna be an athlete. Maybe he pays dividends down the road.

(In all seriousness, I respect her decision to keep the kid a ton. She shouldn't be ridiculed one bit. It bothers me a little that PG tried to pay to get rid of it. Putting the blame on the girl for the pregnancy is dumb. PG should have been using his head)
I can bet you my house that the reason that the stripper is keeping the baby isn't because of humanity reasons or cause she loves the kid....she's gonna use the kid as a money cow and try to drain as much money as she can from PG.

In 5 years from now that kid will probably end up in Foster care and then 10 years later will likely be locked up in some prison somewhere due to having poor guidance his whole life.

And when he's in prison, it's gonna be your tax money that they use to pay for his hospital bills, food, etc.

Heediot
02-05-2014, 05:25 PM

That's some immature undisciplined crap.

Byronicle
02-05-2014, 05:32 PM

I'm sure she can afford the pill.

Paul George isn't the only one she messed around with.

Chi StateOfMind
02-05-2014, 05:33 PM
All i kno is i would smash both of them. Callie being my wifey type chick and the stripper being my wildin out chick i try everything with. I can promise u the stripper is a way better time thats why PG was goin in raw.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 05:35 PM

she is to me....

Looks are appealing to different people, and not others. I think she looks exactly like Doc, who is not a handsome man

hugepatsfan
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
she is to me....

Looks are appealing to different people, and not others. I think she looks exactly like Doc, who is not a handsome man

So you'd be into her if she looked like a handsome man?

And for the record I think she's pretty fine.

Chi StateOfMind
02-05-2014, 05:39 PM
He probably doesnt find african american chicks fine bro. And i believe he was sayin he didnt find her attractive bc she looks like Doc.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 05:40 PM
So you'd be into her if she looked like a handsome man?

And for the record I think she's pretty fine.

haha, no, I am stating that the Rivers family from what I have seen are not good looking.

Her body is fine, but the body goes eventually. She is not pretty at all to me. But, I have stated it before, I find relatively few black women attractive anyways, so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt here.

tredigs
02-05-2014, 05:55 PM
She's banging when she gets dolled up, just might not the prettiest face to wake up next to. Can't be perfect. But as a guy who has messed around with college volleyball players, I highly recommend it. Just behind Tennis girls.

Either way, I feel bad for her if this is true (and even if it's not). Can't be an easy situation to get through once it hits the media. I mean, imagine if the poor girl is on PSD reading this thread? Yikes...

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/callie-rivers2.jpg

Notttt too bad though.

AddiX
02-05-2014, 05:57 PM
He probably doesnt find african american chicks fine bro. And i believe he was sayin he didnt find her attractive bc she looks like Doc.

She's bArely looks black in that pic tbh, and yeah, she looks like doc a lot. Girl probably sounds half of Docs paycheck on her white girl hair.

Ps how did TS post pics anyway?

Tony_Starks
02-05-2014, 06:15 PM
She's banging when she gets dolled up, just might not the prettiest face to wake up next to. Can't be perfect. But as a guy who has messed around with college volleyball players, I highly recommend it. Just behind Tennis girls.

Either way, I feel bad for her if this is true (and even if it's not). Can't be an easy situation to get through once it hits the media. I mean, imagine if the poor girl is on PSD reading this thread? Yikes...

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/callie-rivers2.jpg

Notttt too bad though.

Nothing better than a athlete chick that can still get girlied up!

If PG and her really are serious and the story turns out to be true I'm pretty sure he hit her up about this already though. Most of the chicks that date a athlete or celeb pretty much know the deal, it's not exactly a shocker when they screw around even though its sloppy to knock up a jump off..

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 06:36 PM

He did use his head :D

lamzoka
02-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
We know this. But sometimes you just want to hit it raw

That's some immature undisciplined crap.

why some of us here take everything serious?

hugepatsfan
02-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Even though I think she's pretty after reading all these posts saying she looks like Doc I'd never be able to get that image out of my head so I couldn't date her. :laugh2:

sammyvine
02-05-2014, 06:53 PM
is this even true?

beasted86
02-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Why is this NBA Forum news?

Men gossip more than teenage girls nowadays.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Why is this NBA Forum news?

Men gossip more than teenage girls nowadays.

ni99as talk more then b1t(hes these days. Just let that ish sink in...

goingfor28
02-05-2014, 07:46 PM
cant wait til she grows up and finds out her father offered her mother $1M to abort her. loooool

QueensG_718
02-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Even if its tmzish its better then half the threads in the NBA forum. Doc rivers daughter is aaaaaaaiiiiiight.... I give her a strong 6 and the stripper chick is fine as hell but these bball players need to know better and strap up but that's hard to do when your in the moment. Unfortunate but I don't feel bad for the dude..

Heediot
02-05-2014, 07:51 PM
why some of us here take everything serious?

It's a pretty serious situation to risk Millions of dollars not using the rubber then trying to weasle your way out by bribing for an abortion. On top of that how many kids grow up without a parent(s) because someone wanted to hit it raw?

QueensG_718
02-05-2014, 08:00 PM
First of all I don't blame him for trying to bribe her. You have to be in that situation to really know what's going on. If the rubber broke on some of you guys on a one night stand and the girl got pregnant you would be trying to bribe her as well. Lie and say you won't ! Lol I sure would. That's a life altering situation to raise a child. Especially if it happened unwillingly.

KnickaBocka.44
02-05-2014, 08:04 PM
It's a pretty serious situation to risk Millions of dollars not using the rubber then trying to weasle your way out by bribing for an abortion. On top of that how many kids grow up without a parent(s) because someone wanted to hit it raw?

So the girl who insists on keeping it, knowing that the father won't be around, isn't looking out for the best interest of the child in that situation either.

bootleg42
02-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Strippers are the best until a baby scare. I know from personal experience. They go crazy at that point.

The lesson for all men here.....strippers are for fun...so keep that birth control on point.

KnicksorBust
02-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Doc Rivers daughter is maybe a 6.5

The stripper was at least an 8.5.

I cant decide if I am more disappointed that he knocked up the stripper or was dating a 6.5

QueensG_718
02-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Doc Rivers daughter is maybe a 6.5

The stripper was at least an 8.5.

I cant decide if I am more disappointed that he knocked up the stripper or was dating a 6.5

Haha word some athletes have no taste. If I was an athlete you best believe I'm going to be walking around with a 10 that cooks cleans and gives supahead head.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
First of all I don't blame him for trying to bribe her. You have to be in that situation to really know what's going on. If the rubber broke on some of you guys on a one night stand and the girl got pregnant you would be trying to bribe her as well. Lie and say you won't ! Lol I sure would. That's a life altering situation to raise a child. Especially if it happened unwillingly.

I am highly doubting PG wore a rubber. Typically, young athletes, hell young me, aren't the brightest when a great booty begs for it.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Haha word some athletes have no taste. If I was an athlete you best believe I'm going to be walking around with a 10 that cooks cleans and gives supahead head.

the only problem with most 10's is they suck as humans.

NBA_Starter
02-05-2014, 08:13 PM
He's an idiot for cheating on Callie.

Heediot
02-05-2014, 08:17 PM
So the girl who insists on keeping it, knowing that the father won't be around, isn't looking out for the best interest of the child in that situation either.

Who's justifying the girl's behavior? Not me. It seems like some people are trying too hard to justify PGs.

Blitzace137
02-05-2014, 08:18 PM

Actually, I think the stripper looks better lol, Google Callie Rivers, she's ok, OP got the best pic of her.

Denver-boy
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
He's an idiot for cheating on Callie.

I dont think he cheated on her, just a old hooker he banged while back is preggo, and never told her. lol

Callie is like average. the booty is all she has. he should let her go, PG3 could end up being a superstar, mega star, and he wont be getting hot strippers, he'll get hot models. he messed up. we all aint perfect, but nobody wouldnt know how to handle the situation cuz he hooking up with hot women weekly, made one mistake. nobody is perfect, move on. lol

Heediot
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM

Your speculation is just ad useless as the whole articles speculation then.

Blitzace137
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Even if its tmzish its better then half the threads in the NBA forum. Doc rivers daughter is aaaaaaaiiiiiight.... I give her a strong 6 and the stripper chick is fine as hell but these bball players need to know better and strap up but that's hard to do when your in the moment. Unfortunate but I don't feel bad for the dude..

haha Thank You, the stripper chick looks better, PG slipped, it happens, nobody should feel bad for him, he'll make more than enough $$$ for that child support.

Denver-boy
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
She's not thinking about the kid if its Joe Smoe, McDonald's worker down the Street. IT PAUL GEORGE. let's get that straight. most chick throw themselves at athletes like this HOPING to get pregnant.

your not thinking of that child support money, that more than millions. on top of that you know she tryin to get a ring on that finger, we all know PG wont do that. but the mind of these women is they wanna be that girl, million of people now know this STRIPPER, when nobody knew who she was before this, unless your a local lol around that strip club.

blahblahyoutoo
02-05-2014, 08:37 PM
blech, I see she inherited doc's huge *** nose.

zn23
02-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Very dumb move. It's sad when athletes don't use a condom or don't know how to use one.

Of course his baby mama isn't going to take his $1M offer to abort, when she can live off him for the rest of her life now.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Very dumb move. It's sad when athletes don't use a condom or don't know how to use one.

Of course his baby mama isn't going to take his $1M offer to abort, when she can live off him for the rest of her life now.

at least for the next 18-20 years...

lvlheaded
02-05-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't blame PG for hittin both, but either wrap that **** up or slip a plan b in her morning coffee dude!

Mr.SmackYoMama
02-05-2014, 09:20 PM
I can bet you my house that the reason that the stripper is keeping the baby isn't because of humanity reasons or cause she loves the kid....she's gonna use the kid as a money cow and try to drain as much money as she can from PG.

In 5 years from now that kid will probably end up in Foster care and then 10 years later will likely be locked up in some prison somewhere due to having poor guidance his whole life.

And when he's in prison, it's gonna be your tax money that they use to pay for his hospital bills, food, etc.

1 word.............ARIZONA!!!

Hawkeye15
02-05-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't blame PG for hittin both, but either wrap that **** up or slip a plan b in her morning coffee dude!

yeah, I mean really it comes down to this:

If you make a **** load of money, and want to sleep with a stripper (or any woman who is in a suspect profession), wear a condom and pull out. This is not hard to understand. Though I get it is hard in the moment (no pun intended).

JNA17
02-05-2014, 09:31 PM

Yeah this is just ridiculous.

Paul George made a very stupid mistake and he pretty much deserves whatever comes to them. Dates a freaking hot woman who happens to be the daughter of Doc Rivers (which means, don't **** with him), and decides to throw all that away by ****ing with a stripper and now she's pregnant.

Love Paul George's game as a player, but he is a ****** person here. Cheats and messes up a great thing. :pity:

JNA17
02-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Though I get it is hard in the moment (no pun intended).

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/harpingcarp/GIFS/ThatsDamnGood_zps7994fe2b.gif

NBA_Starter
02-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Callie :love:

JNA17
02-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Callie :love:

I'll be her rebound. :)

sammyvine
02-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah this is just ridiculous.

Paul George made a very stupid mistake and he pretty much deserves whatever comes to them. Dates a freaking hot woman who happens to be the daughter of Doc Rivers (which means, don't **** with him), and decides to throw all that away by ****ing with a stripper and now she's pregnant.

Love Paul George's game as a player, but he is a ****** person here. Cheats and messes up a great thing. :pity:

Is this even true lol? Won't be surprise if its all bull

Jarvo
02-06-2014, 01:19 PM
All Miami strippers down here are looking for a come up and trying to be the next Black Chyna she worked at KOD's down here and got a baby by Tyga (rapper) now she chills with Kanye and Kim K.

Im_in_Mia_bish
02-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Miami basically owns this fool.

Im_in_Mia_bish
02-06-2014, 02:03 PM
If you go out to clubs and stuff while you're dating this happens.

Paul George deserves this drama because like most kids they think with their penis and not their brain.

You're famous, and dating someone. The mature thing to do is avoid places like that.

Smh morals and values is a lost art in our society.

COOLbeans
02-06-2014, 02:33 PM
If you go out to clubs and stuff while you're dating this happens.

Paul George deserves this drama because like most kids they think with their penis and not their brain.

You're famous, and dating someone. The mature thing to do is avoid places like that.

Smh morals and values is a lost art in our society.

When were they ever apart of this society?

Vinny642
02-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Both PG and that stripper are POS....
Seems to be human nature though. That stripper is going to get paid now.

NBA_Starter
02-06-2014, 11:45 PM
I'll be her rebound. :)

I think we all would!:rock:

smiddy012
02-07-2014, 12:06 AM

Hahahaha touché

hugepatsfan
02-07-2014, 12:13 AM

Years ago no one would have ever reported this type of stuff and put someone's personal situation out there like this when it's something that I'm sure is already tough for all involved to deal with. That's a moral that's gone out the window with all these gossip sites and crap like that. And because we didn't report these things a lot of people were good role models in the eyes of people. Maybe they weren't actually the good role models people thought they were, but if people don't know that they still take the positive example from them.

blahblahyoutoo
02-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Years ago no one would have ever reported this type of stuff and put someone's personal situation out there like this when it's something that I'm sure is already tough for all involved to deal with. That's a moral that's gone out the window with all these gossip sites and crap like that. And because we didn't report these things a lot of people were good role models in the eyes of people. Maybe they weren't actually the good role models people thought they were, but if people don't know that they still take the positive example from them.

how long is "years ago"?
even before the age of the inner tubes, we knew about jordan and his gambling issues and extra marital affairs.
the national inquirer has been around for quite awhile.

Duncan = Donkey
02-07-2014, 12:21 AM
what a stand up guy:laugh2:

hugepatsfan
02-07-2014, 12:23 AM
how long is "years ago"?
even before the age of the inner tubes, we knew about jordan and his gambling issues and extra marital affairs.
the national inquirer has been around for quite awhile.

Like when Kennedy was doing this **** with Marilyn Monroe (minus the pregnancy). We didn't kick him out of office and make a media storm like when Clinton got caught up in his scandal. Someone cheating on their spouse or girl/boyfriend is a personal issue. If someone caught you cheating on your girl or her cheating on you would you want there to be TMZ articles and specials about it? Of course not. And it has nothing to do with how the man does his job as a president, NBA player, whatever so there's no need for us to talk about it.

mrblisterdundee
02-07-2014, 01:51 AM
All in all, I'd have to say Callie Rivers is every bit as attractive as Daniela. And hopefully Daniela's going to be a good parent, as she seems to be, choosing it over $1 million.

kenzo400
02-07-2014, 02:41 AM
All in all, I'd have to say Callie Rivers is every bit as attractive as Daniela. And hopefully Daniela's going to be a good parent, as she seems to be, choosing it over $1 million.

She is choosing a lifetime of monthly payments instead :)

JNA17
02-07-2014, 03:17 AM
She is choosing a lifetime of monthly payments instead :)

You realize she also has to take care of a baby right? If all she wanted was money, she would want no part of that baby.

HoopsMachine
02-07-2014, 05:09 AM
inb4 Heat give this girl and her kid courtside tickets for the ECF if they meet up with Indiana

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
****..cant go rong wit either one.

MonroeFAN
02-07-2014, 11:32 AM

That girl is a turd in every sense of the word, you sound desperate. It doesn't even look like she has nice glutes or anything she's just a black woman with a big booty. I don't want to see Doc River's face when I'm having sex with someone.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130925203838/nbafamily/images/5/51/273_1028196580983_4097_n.jpg

- no boobs
- butt suddenly doesn't look good outside of yoga pants
- hit up face

There's nothing nice about that. Doc Rivers is ugly, and so is his family.

holditdown
02-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Don't really understand. Guy is a 6'7" millionaire. And he goes for strippers?

TheScab
02-07-2014, 01:04 PM
That girl is a turd in every sense of the word, you sound desperate. It doesn't even look like she has nice glutes or anything she's just a black woman with a big booty. I don't want to see Doc River's face when I'm having sex with someone.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130925203838/nbafamily/images/5/51/273_1028196580983_4097_n.jpg

- no boobs
- hit up face

You sound like the typical jealous underachiever with a small pecker. You are socially awkward and a derp. Women ignore you. You have no real friends. You spend hours on end watching porn and masturbating in a fantasy land because that's the only way you know how to escape from your miserable life and you don't have to connect with real human beings. You've searched for her pictures and posted them because deep down inside, you envy the fact that you would never have a chance with anyone like her.

KnickaBocka.44
02-07-2014, 01:18 PM

- no boobs
- hit up face

I'm not saying she's fine, but look at Austin in that picture he's like 15 or 16, which would make her like 17, so good thing you don't think she's hot in that picture.

MonroeFAN
02-07-2014, 01:23 PM
You sound like the typical jealous underachiever with a small pecker. You are socially awkward and a derp. Women ignore you. You have no real friends. You spend hours on end watching porn and masturbating in a fantasy land because that's the only way you know how to escape from your miserable life and you don't have to connect with real human beings. You've searched for her pictures and posted them because deep down inside, you envy the fact that you would never have a chance with anyone like her.

Yep, that's me. Absolutely spot on.

MonroeFAN
02-07-2014, 01:37 PM
:'-(

sammyvine
02-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Is Paul George ********?

How silly can you be? Why don't these athletes learn? These 'groupies' aim to get pregnant by famous athletes and i have no doubt this woman was one of them, because if Paul George was some regular dude, i wonder if she would have had unprotected sex with him. She may just be one of those loose woman, but it is pretty evident that many of these hot girls target nba/football players to cash in on their riches....and what better to way to achieve that then having unprotected sex and getting a pregnant! Child support payments till that kid is 18.

Now Paul George is going to have to pay millions to raise that child (he can afford it so hey!) as well as having the burden of raising a son or daughter with a professional stripper. I bet he wishes the encounter never happened or he was more responsible. Way to go Paul. He could end up being another Terrell Owens, having kids with multiple baby momma's/

But who knows, maybe Paul George wanted the kid and they were in love.

SPURSFAN1
02-07-2014, 08:00 PM
inb4 Heat give this girl and her kid courtside tickets for the ECF if they meet up with Indiana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYgPsa2ROU

50 cent style.

goingfor28
02-07-2014, 08:00 PM
callie rivers is pretty beat

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Damn, owned!

The scab went ham.

John Walls Era
02-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Gotta protect yourselves at all times.

John Walls Era
02-08-2014, 12:35 PM

Strippers are better looking than Doc Rivers daughter.

Tony_Starks
02-08-2014, 01:09 PM
More than likely was faded at the time. Faded + big bad a ss stripper = cut the child support check.

COOLbeans
02-08-2014, 01:38 PM

- no boobs
- hit up face

So you're the guy who thinks Michelle Obama is ugly Hun? Callie Rivers is hot, if you saw her you'd double take.

ewing
02-08-2014, 01:59 PM

What don't you understand? She is hot and probably a freak

Goose17
02-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Idiot.

raiderposting
02-08-2014, 03:36 PM
I like black girls and doc rivers daughter is not hot. She's average at best.

kenzo400
02-14-2014, 04:19 PM
You realize she also has to take care of a baby right? If all she wanted was money, she would want no part of that baby.

Yes but its not that difficult to do it when you have lots of money. You can hire babysitters. Just off the top of my head, I think P Diddy's ex gf gets something like 25,000 a month to take care of his baby. I would say that is well worth it.