PDA

View Full Version : Will the Clippers win it all?

Seahawker562
01-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Simple question, discuss.

lol, please
01-31-2014, 03:10 PM
Simple answer, no. They won't get past the Warriors, OKC, or the Spurs.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-31-2014, 03:13 PM
if CP3 is out, then yes

Seahawker562
01-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Love my clips but they have a hole at SF they cant compete with the bigger teams. They filled the void at SG with the Reddick signing but it could still use some depth

RaiderLakersA's
01-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Simple answer, no. They won't get past the Warriors, OKC, or the Spurs.

My thoughts exactly. And even if they do, they're not going to get past whichever team comes out of the East.

flea
01-31-2014, 03:57 PM
I think they've got a decent shot if Blake keeps up his current play. The only teams in the West I would guarantee a win coming out of the first round though are Spurs/Thunder. It's going to be a fun playoffs.

tredigs
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
I think they've got a decent shot if Blake keeps up his current play. The only teams in the West I would guarantee a win coming out of the first round though are Spurs/Thunder. It's going to be a fun playoffs.

Not to be a homer, but the Warriors can beat both if they're 100%, and may be matched up with one. It would be far from a guaranteed victory.

Avenged
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
I cannot see any team taking out Durant this year out West.

Goose17
01-31-2014, 05:45 PM
I can't say either way, honestly it's just too tough to tell. I think there's 5 or 6 teams in the West that could make it to the finals, they all have what it takes and when everyone is in sync they're all really impressive.

I don't think it's likely the Clips win it all, but I can't say "no" outright. They have a shot. Not a big one, but it's a shot and at the end of the day sometimes that's all you need.

detzfish
01-31-2014, 06:46 PM
They have the talent to but I don't think they will. Okc is my pick to come out of the west. I think if the clippers want to win the west they need to make a deal or two in the coming weeks.

Cracka2HI!
01-31-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm as big of a Clipper fan as they come and I voted no. Almost with an LOL. I'd obviously love to see it and Blake does has been looking like a championship caliber player. I think they may have a chance next season but I also think they may have killed any chance they had at all by failing to land a big when they traded Bledsoe. They essentially traded Bledsoe for Reddick who could have been signed to the MLE.

Chronz
01-31-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm as big of a Clipper fan as they come and I voted no. Almost with an LOL. I'd obviously love to see it and Blake does has been looking like a championship caliber player. I think they may have a chance next season but I also think they may have killed any chance they had at all by failing to land a big when they traded Bledsoe. They essentially traded Bledsoe for Reddick who could have been signed to the MLE.

I fear you may be right about what we did with Bledsoe and its primarily because Dudley hasn't been holding his end of the deal. That said, our starting crew is improved with the trade so its not without its advantages, and I like our teams chances. Not too many teams can boast 2 superstars (which Blake seems to be entering IMO)

MonroeFAN
01-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Are you guys talking about the Golden State Warriors?

Bruno
01-31-2014, 09:11 PM
I don't think so, they might not make it to the WCF.

TrueFan420
01-31-2014, 09:32 PM
Are you guys talking about the Golden State Warriors?

Seriously

jsthornton7
01-31-2014, 10:18 PM
Clippers will win the Draft Lottery before they win a championship.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2014, 10:22 PM
If they get healthy and hot at the right time, they have a chance. Their chances are less than: Miami, Indy, and OKC. They are with the 2nd tier of contenders.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2014, 10:22 PM
Clippers will win the Draft Lottery before they win a championship.

they have had like 84 #1 picks it seems like...

nastynice
01-31-2014, 10:24 PM
I'd consider them right below the championship contender threshold. Teams like SA, Indy, Mia would be championship contenders, meaning everyone saw it coming. Clips would be right below that with teams like dubs, rockets, where it's unlikely but def possible if they click at the right time. It wouldn't be shocking