PDA

View Full Version : Will Andrew Bynum play in the NBA again this year?

shep33
01-28-2014, 08:43 PM
It was a few weeks ago when teams said they were interested in him. Hasn't signed yet... heck not even rumors about where he might go.

I'm a jinx, so watch him sign tomorrow lol.

Anyways, your thoughts. Over or under 1 more game played for Drew .

I actually think his career is over if he doesn't get picked up this year

Chrisclover
01-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Oden is getting more minutes and once he gets hurt, Heat will pursuit Bynum in a heartbeat. They can not afford to face Pacers without a big body

SPURSFAN1
01-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Oden is getting more minutes and once he gets hurt, Heat will pursuit Bynum in a heartbeat. They can not afford to face Pacers without a big body

hahahahahahaahaha :D

Cal827
01-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Hopefully no, but that Miami scenario mentioned about could happen (unfortunately). Here's to Oden remaining healthy!

Also, I can see some team in the west grabbing him (OKC), since there are so many teams with post presence that might overtake them.

Chrisclover
01-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I honesty think Bynum should have been trade to the Lakers and get amnestied immediately. As a lakers fan, I have seen enough posts clamoring that the FO doesnt make every endeavor to tank. Come on, the whole world knows we are losing and there is no hope of turning it at the time being. Mitch denied tanking over and over again in the press conferences and he definitely gets fed up about being asked again.if he had triggered the trade i mentioned above, he would have saved the trouble, to say the least :laugh: And the lakers can be a bit worse without Gasol, raising the odds of getting a higher pick

THE MTL
01-28-2014, 09:18 PM
This year? ...... How about ever? Lol

Chrisclover
01-28-2014, 09:35 PM
I have a wild expectation. When the lakers hit the bottom and gets a top 3 pick, we can draft Wiggins or Parker,who can be moved to SG position. Then Anthony comes as a PF, Deng comes as a SF,Kobe returns and plays the PG position.
And guess what ?Andrew Bynum will be pursuited and he definitely will be overjoyed.it's like the banished King returning to his kingdom. :rimshot:

NBA_Starter
01-28-2014, 09:39 PM
I think he's done.

shep33
01-28-2014, 09:39 PM
This year? ...... How about ever? Lol

Personal belief is that he probably never plays again.

He's probably watching the World Bowling Tour as we speak.

shep33
01-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Hopefully no, but that Miami scenario mentioned about could happen (unfortunately). Here's to Oden remaining healthy!

Also, I can see some team in the west grabbing him (OKC), since there are so many teams with post presence that might overtake them.

Yeah, OKC would be a nice fit.

MickeyMgl
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM

I don't know about that. I asked Mitch Kupchak and he said, "Think how good he will be in ten years."

;-)

ILLUSIONIST^248
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
It was a few weeks ago when teams said they were interested in him. Hasn't signed yet... heck not even rumors about where he might go.

I'm a jinx, so watch him sign tomorrow lol.

Anyways, your thoughts. Over or under 1 more game played for Drew .

Maybe, but who cares, the guy is damaged goods. He's much better and smoking blunts and banging chicks. He doesn't have the heart to become a great nba player, I wish he could have been a star for us, but the guy lacks everything you need to be a consistent top talent.

Chrisclover
01-28-2014, 10:17 PM
I have a wild expectation. When the lakers hit the bottom and gets a top 3 pick, we can draft Wiggins or Parker,who can be moved to SG position. Then Anthony comes as a PF, Deng comes as a SF,Kobe returns and plays the PG position.
And guess what ?Andrew Bynum will be pursuited and he definitely will be overjoyed.it's like the banished King returning to his kingdom. :rimshot:

ESPN sports center, June.19.2015
It was a long and winding season for Andrew Bynum.A year ago, he joined the lakers where he tasted the championship and all star game, with a vet min contract. Then the Lakers had big 5.
Hearing Bynum returned, Phil Jackson decided to coach again to fulfill his career. During the off season, Bynum quit bowling, which was his favorite of all time, and had a earth-quaking improvement--he could shoot the 3!He said “I once shot the 3 and everyone laugh at me, now I make it, everyone laugh with me. Man, this is called difference.I always know I can be a game changer.Richardson was once a dunker and then he shot the lights out behind the arc. He could do it ,so can I ”
What happened next was that he led the lakers to the Finals. Finally Kobe and LBJ met but this was not the most expected match up. It was Bynum and Ray Allen--all time 3pt leader. As you have witnessed, he averaged 10 3pter with 50%shooting ,whereas Allen just had 10%shooting. Lakers won. Kobe finally got his 6th ring.Kobe said “I always give my unwavering support to my buddy Drew.Things were not easy for him but he finally returns,with the unbelievable skill set. I am proud of him ”

JasonJohnHorn
01-29-2014, 01:51 AM
There is going to be a point when Bynum has to realize he isn't getting anything other than the vet min for the rest of the season. If he wants a contract next year, he will have to take the min and prove he can play. Then he'll get a deal in the offseason.

And if he is going to sign a vet min. you might as well go with a contender. The Pacers should look to pick him up, if for not other reason, simply to prevent OKC and MIA from signing him.

If I were Bynum I'd be willing to play for MIA, OKC and IND... hell... even Houston. Having Dwight and Bynum on the floor at the same time could really overwhelm some teams.

The Nets may be able to use him, though they are playing well right now.

For the vet min he could pretty much come off the bench for a number of teams.

kobe4thewinbang
01-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Bynum's a wreck. You just drive past him on the highway.
Unless you're the Heat. The Heat will sign anybody to win.