PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul Is Overrated

TheScab
01-27-2014, 04:06 PM
When you take all things into account, Chris Paul is overrated. Some view him as the clear cut best pg in the league which is debatable to me. John Wall is actually just as good as Paul right now and Wall plays on a much worse roster. Look up the stats, they are very close. Actually Wall leads paul in ppg. Wall impacts the Wizards more than Paul does the Clippers. Basically, Wall doesn't play, Wizards lose. Paul doesn't play, Clippers still win. Scary thing is Paul has already peaked, while Wall is just as good as Paul and will only get much better.

SPURSFAN1
01-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Both are garbage and Tony Parker=GOD.

TheScab
01-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Both are garbage and Tony Parker=GOD.

Tony Parker is old news. Yesteryears NBA leading PG

Jamiecballer
01-27-2014, 04:12 PM
When you take all things into account, Chris Paul is overrated. Some view him as the clear cut best pg in the league which is debatable to me. John Wall is actually just as good as Paul right now and Wall plays on a much worse roster. Look up the stats, they are very close. Actually Wall leads paul in ppg. Wall impacts the Wizards more than Paul does the Clippers. Basically, Wall doesn't play, Wizards lose. Paul doesn't play, Clippers still win. Scary thing is Paul has already peaked, while Wall is just as good as Paul and will only get much better.
John Wall doesn't even deserve his spot in the All-Star game this year and you have him being equal to Paul?

Jamiecballer
01-27-2014, 04:13 PM
prepare to get trashed, by the way.

SPURSFAN1
01-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Tony Parker is old news. Yesteryears NBA leading PG

Hahahahahahaaha

WARRIORS@GR
01-27-2014, 04:17 PM
You could make an argument for Steph Curry being better than Paul.But John Wall?

tredigs
01-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Does someone more insightful than this guy want to make an argument that CP3 is overrated? Because that first attempt was a travesty.

Ebbs
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM
This thread is terrible. Can we not close threads that we know are 100% horse ****?

tredigs
01-27-2014, 04:25 PM
This thread is terrible. Can we not close threads that we know are 100% horse ****?

Agreed, there should be a threshold of showing a minimal amount of bbiq, or at the least be capable of presenting an interesting argument. This is just a - insert banworthy adjective - sharing his inner ramblings.

Jamiecballer
01-27-2014, 04:28 PM
actually i take that back. Wall probably deserves his spot, it's Irving that totally does not. But still, not even the top PG in his conference. Miles away from Paul.

kdspurman
01-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Agreed, there should be a threshold of showing a minimal amount of bbiq, or at the least be capable of presenting an interesting argument. This is just a - insert banworthy adjective - sharing his inner ramblings.

I agree...