View Full Version : Top 5 most entertaining players in nba

LOOTERX9
01-26-2014, 04:05 PM
1- kevin Durant
2-steph curry
3-james Harden
4-kyrie irving
5-Blake Griffin.
Keep in mind lebron is not on my list even though hes the best player. His over passing keeps him off my list. Hes fun watching on fastbreaks though but these other 5 players are just more fun to watch overall imo..

tredigs
01-26-2014, 04:12 PM
The Harden choice might not go over well but I get it.

I'd go with:

Curry / Noah / Durant / CP3 / Paul George

WARRIORS@GR
01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
#1 Kent Bazemore

P&GRealist
01-26-2014, 04:14 PM
SwaggyP
JR Swish
Metta World Peace
Steve Nash's corpse
Mike James

WARRIORS@GR
01-26-2014, 04:14 PM

I'd go with:

Curry / Noah / Durant / CP3 / Paul GeorgeYou mean flopping your way to the top is not entertaining?

dodgersuck
01-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Pero Antic
Jan Vesely
Klay Thompson
Iman Shumpert
Kyle Korver
Damien Lillard
Terrance Ross

WARRIORS@GR
01-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Pero Antic:drool::drool:

dodgersuck
01-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Aka "The Macedonian Massacre" or "The Human Highlight Reel"

WARRIORS@GR
01-26-2014, 04:29 PM
Aka "The Macedonian Massacre" or "The Human Highlight Reel"He's not Macedonian because Macedonia is in Greece.I agree with the second one:D

shep33
01-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Curry, Durant, Bron, CP3, Rose when healthy

bholly
01-26-2014, 04:45 PM
He's not Macedonian because Macedonia is in Greece.I agree with the second one:D

Don't bring the political **** in here. It's perfectly acceptable for people to refer to those from the Rep of Macedonia as Macedonian. Multiple places can have the same name. Philip was from the Greek one, Pero is from the modern day country with the same name.

WARRIORS@GR
01-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Don't bring the political **** in here. It's perfectly acceptable for people to refer to those from the Rep of Macedonia as Macedonian. Multiple places can have the same name. Philip was from the Greek one, Pero is from the modern day country with the same name.There is no country as 'Republic of Macedonia'.The only officially recognized name is 'FYROM'.But i agree,let's not bring that **** here.

xxplayerxx23
01-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Kd curry love melo griffin

KnicksorBust
01-26-2014, 05:06 PM
1- kevin Durant
2-steph curry
3-james Harden
4-kyrie irving
5-Blake Griffin.
Keep in mind lebron is not on my list even though hes the best player. His over passing keeps him off my list. Hes fun watching on fastbreaks though but these other 5 players are just more fun to watch overall imo..

I'd go with:

Curry / Noah / Durant / CP3 / Paul George

These lists are both good. Some of my random favorites that I might include are:

John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Andre Drummond

TrueFan420
01-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Curry, klay, iggy, lee and bogut

Haha

Real list tho is curry, cp3, Paul George, Duncan and KD

QueensG_718
01-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Kd, melo, George, steph and wade in his prime

ChiCubs39
01-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Rose (when healthy)
Melo
KD
John Wall
Kyrie Irving

OlivaThor
01-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Blake, Lebron, Curry, Westbrook, Durant, Wade

OKC
01-26-2014, 05:58 PM
KD
giannis
the brow
cousins
curry

JNA17
01-26-2014, 05:58 PM
3-james Harden

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well actually I shouldn't laugh. Some people just enjoy watching players flap there arms in the air and flopping like a fish.

Your other 4 is fine though.

Jamiecballer
01-26-2014, 06:21 PM
1- kevin Durant
2-steph curry
3-james Harden
4-kyrie irving
5-Blake Griffin.
i'll put Lebron at #1 and then bump everyone else on your list down, and Griffin off. Griffin is an incredible athlete but i can't stand watching a man so ugly that gets so many closeups. seriously. part of 'entertaining' is not throwing up in your mouth.

PurpleLynch
01-26-2014, 07:46 PM
He's not Macedonian because Macedonia is in Greece.I agree with the second one:D

The Republic of Macedonia is an indipendent country from Greece.Fyrom is the acronim used by the OSCE and United Nations to indentify it. But it's an indipendent country. Macedonia is also a country candidate to enter in the UE,so it must be an indipendent country.

jerellh528
01-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Kobe when healthy
Kd
Melo
Kyrie
Westbrook
Curry

ManRam
01-26-2014, 09:48 PM
The following is in some sort of order.

Steph Curry
Anthony Davis
Paul George
LeBron James
Russell Westbrook

Curry's the best shooter there is by a wide margin, and is also much more than that. Has flair to his game that I thoroughly enjoy. Davis just wowed me immensely tonight and I'll be a prisoner of the moment. His shot blocking is amazing to watch. PG just has a sound all around game and is always ready for the highlight reel. LeBron plays the game unlike anyone I've ever seen...I love his approach, be it the amazing passing, the transition game or when he just puts his head down and goes. Hasn't quite been as fun this year, but for years there's no one I've enjoyed watching more. Westbrook is polarizing, but this is personal preference and he's just a little bundle of excitement!

KD and Paul JUST miss the list because the former's fraility and living at the line annoys me more than it should and the latter, despite being the best PG in quite some time, has some antics that annoy me as well. Both are poor excuses because they're once-in-a-generational talents. John Wall is another honorable mention. Iggy in his prime was always a favorite of mine.

Non super-stars: Larry Sanders and John Henson, Michael Carter-Williams, MIles Plumlee is sneaky fun, and Gordon Hayward (yup).

Duncan = Donkey
01-27-2014, 12:39 AM
1. Nash (PHX Days)
2. LeBron
3. Durant
4. Dragic
5. Amare (PHX Days)

Watching James Hardens hurts my eyes, cant believe people like watching a guy launch into defenders and then do star jumps and flop like a fish.

HeatBeat
01-27-2014, 12:52 AM
1. King James
2. D Wade
3. Durant
4. Carmelo
5. Rondo

SugeKnight
01-27-2014, 01:09 AM
Curry, KD, Lebron, Westbrook, Dirk

TheBatchelor213
01-27-2014, 01:57 AM
Nate Robinson
Steph Curry
Kevin Durant
Joakin Noah
Jamal Crawford

mdm692
01-27-2014, 02:03 AM
Taking into consideration injuries and where players are currently in their respective careers I came up with.

KD
Curry
PG
Dragic
Noah

TheMightyHumph
01-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Dragic
Bledsoe
McRoberts
Blatche
Cousins

mdm692
01-27-2014, 02:19 AM
1. Nash (PHX Days)
2. LeBron
3. Durant
4. Dragic
5. Amare (PHX Days)

Watching James Hardens hurts my eyes, cant believe people like watching a guy launch into defenders and then do star jumps and flop like a fish.
KD and LBJ shouldn't be in your list then. You can't blame players for taking advantage of the rules. Maybe if the NBA wasn't so soft players wouldn't try to take advantage of the rules. LeBron travels every other play and flops when 6 foot nothinf guards get in his breathing space. KD uses his long arms to flop as if he just got shot every time a defender tries to play tight defense on him. The only thing Harden does*is hide the ball so when people swipe at it he can draw a foul and flop. Each star has it's tricks. That's what you call superstar calls. No longer do players want to actually score the ball instead of drawing fouls. I remember when star players wanted to score on players who played elite D to show that they could not be contained. It seems as if players nowadays prefer fouling out the opposition instead of smothering them. Hopefully this recent stretch of high scoring games will bring back some of that lost excitement.

Bookey
01-27-2014, 02:48 AM
No love for Nate?

amak316
01-27-2014, 03:06 AM
Steph
Lin
Paul George
Kevin Durant
LBJ

DreamShaker
01-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Not going to list Rockets due to obvious bias, so here it goes:

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Dirk
Parker

Honorable: Nate Robinson, Love, Wade, Melo, Lawson, Rose, Brow

In their primes:

Kobe
Vince
KG
Marion/Amare/Nash
Ray Allen
Manu

DreamShaker
01-27-2014, 03:51 AM
No love for Nate?

I gave him some. When he's hot, he is super fun to watch.

stawka
01-27-2014, 04:03 AM
lol @ anyone's list that doesn't contain LeBron and Blake

Those are guys that should be on EVERYONE'S lists!

I'm going with (in no particular order):

LeBron
KD
Blake
Curry
Westbrook when he's locked in

DreamShaker
01-27-2014, 04:17 AM

LeBron
KD
Blake
Curry

Blake can be super exciting. He can also be pretty standard to watch. I went to a Rockets-Clippers game last year in hopes he would throw down a nasty dunk in a losing effort, and it was a bit of a let down. He's turning into a superstar, but not top 5 exciting to me if he's not dunking. I prefer his mixtapes as far as pure entertainment in watching him.

BHF
01-27-2014, 04:20 AM

LOL :facepalm: whats next Mexico belongs to Greece? Macedonia former Yugoslav republic now an independent country. Not Greek and it will never be.

curtcocaine
01-27-2014, 05:34 AM
i'll put Lebron at #1 and then bump everyone else on your list down, and Griffin off. Griffin is an incredible athlete but i can't stand watching a man so ugly that gets so many closeups. seriously. part of 'entertaining' is not throwing up in your mouth.

He didnt say no homo he didnt say no homo!!!:speechless:

naps
01-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Wade
LeBron
Rose
Westbrook
Wall

Chrisclover
01-27-2014, 06:31 AM
Kobe, Paul George, Durant

Shlumpledink
01-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Lebron
Durant
Curry
Wall
Anthony Davis

TheMagicAct24
01-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Dwyane Wade

Dwight Howard(Orlando days that guy was a monster on both ends)

Russell Westbrook

Derrick Rose

Stephen Curry

FlashBolt
01-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Kobe should be on this list until he is retired. One of the most entertaining players ever. I would understand why LeBron isn't there because he seems to lack discipline at moments of the game.

1- Kevin Durant
2- Kobe Bryant
3- Stephen Curry
4- LeBron James
5- Carmelo Anthony

mdm692
01-27-2014, 11:38 AM

LeBron
KD
Blake
Curry
If he was in Cleveland then yeah but now he's too passive. Blake is just a poor mans Amare(from PHX days). Have him develop some kind of post moves and that 18-20 footer has to go down consistently.

mdm692
01-27-2014, 11:39 AM
MY All time list

T-Mac
VC
Kobe
AI
Agent 0

lol, please
01-27-2014, 11:58 AM
1- kevin Durant
2-steph curry
3-james Harden
4-kyrie irving
5-Blake Griffin.
Curry/Klay/Iggy/Lee/Bogut

Heediot
01-27-2014, 12:24 PM
LeBron and Blake Griffin. These guys have a lot of haters and make hilight reel plays. Blake gets fouled hard constantly and opponents try to get under his skin. Always physical down low when he plays. Lots of cheap shots by the opponents.He also has at least 1-2 highlight dunks per game.

Curry - When he gets hot it's a thing of beauty.

Amir Johnson - Plays hard with pure effort.

macc
01-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Jamal Crawford is my current fav player in the NBA. He's the most fun to watch IMO

D-Leethal
01-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Rondo
Duncan
Noah
Paul George
Parsons

ManRam
01-27-2014, 05:32 PM

I can't stand watching Blake. He's actually one of my least favorites. I'll catch his dunks on Sports Center and call it a day. His dunks are great, but I can't stand the rest of his antics.

Rondo, when healthy, probably comes in at 6th. Almost forgot about him.

nastynice
01-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Aka "The Macedonian Massacre" or "The Human Highlight Reel"

dominique wilkins?

I hope so, cuz there's only one human highlight reel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8cVvsu1NXU

TheMightyHumph
01-27-2014, 05:50 PM
All-Time List

Wilt
Julius
Jordan
Micheal Ray
Gus Johnson

Honorable Mention

Jason Kidd
David Thompson
Charles Barkley
Hakeem

tredigs
01-27-2014, 08:01 PM
My more limited All Time would be:

MJ
Barkley
Hakeem
Magic
Curry

Honorables:

Rodman
Baron Davis on the W's
Ben Wallace
Stockton
T-Mac
Young Shaq and Kobe
KD

celtNYpatsHeels
01-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Dam no love for Tony Parker????

Jamiecballer
01-27-2014, 09:20 PM

I can't stand watching Blake. He's actually one of my least favorites. I'll catch his dunks on Sports Center and call it a day. His dunks are great, but I can't stand the rest of his antics.

Rondo, when healthy, probably comes in at 6th. Almost forgot about him.

totally agree. he's repugnant.

stawka
01-27-2014, 10:28 PM
Blake can be super exciting. He can also be pretty standard to watch. I went to a Rockets-Clippers game last year in hopes he would throw down a nasty dunk in a losing effort, and it was a bit of a let down. He's turning into a superstar, but not top 5 exciting to me if he's not dunking. I prefer his mixtapes as far as pure entertainment in watching him.

I understand what you mean, but every player can be ordinary at times

LeBron being passive, KD living at the FT line, Kobe/Melo chucking and missing, Blake not having a highlight reel game

I understand not liking him because of his antics, maybe the thread should point out players having their typical fashion game

KnicksorBust
01-27-2014, 10:43 PM
I am surprised I am the only one who said Drummond.

ghettosean
01-27-2014, 10:59 PM

He's very under appreciated for how beautiful his game is to watch but I'd put him to the top of my list.

Tony Parker
Durant
Curry
Paul George
D-Rose (come back healthy bro we miss you)

ghettosean
01-27-2014, 11:00 PM
SwaggyP
JR Swish
Metta World Peace
Steve Nash's corpse
Mike James

That is some dark **** right there!

nastynice
01-28-2014, 02:41 AM

he's def got some beautiful moves

Clippersfan86
01-28-2014, 03:51 PM
If he was in Cleveland then yeah but now he's too passive. Blake is just a poor mans Amare(from PHX days). Have him develop some kind of post moves and that 18-20 footer has to go down consistently.

You know Blake is top 5 this year in post efficiency and shooting like 41 percent from midrange which borders on elite? Stop regurgitating outdated ********.

mdm692
01-28-2014, 04:03 PM
You know Blake is top 5 this year in post efficiency and shooting like 41 percent from midrange which borders on elite? Stop regurgitating outdated ********.
A couple months doesn't make him elite.

D-Leethal
01-28-2014, 04:11 PM

Stat heads were drooling over LeBron's mid range percentages too last year - and then Kawai Leonard didn't even guard him past 10 feet and LBJ wanted no part of taking those jumpers. Blake might be able to hit the occasional open jumper but its still not a comfortable part of his repertoire and will always be a weak point for him. Its still an aimed line drive if you ask me.

Picking your spots well will get you pretty %s - but nobody thinks Tyson Chandler can actually score the ball well do they? Same goes for Blake, same goes for LeBron.

D-Leethal
01-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Nobody is scared of Blake beating them with jumpers.

NYMetros
01-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Lebron
Durant
Westbrook
Parker
Paul
Curry

Clippersfan86
01-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Lol people talking out of their ***. Teams sure as hell are scared this year, which is why they aren't leaving him open. So now he blows by defenders and gets to the line a ton. He's shooting high volume and has had games where he knocks down 6-8 jumpers from 16 feet out. Bottom line is it's a huge edition and legit weapon. Also he is elite in post production and having a career efficiency year down low with q muuch smoother post game.

D-Leethal
01-28-2014, 05:35 PM
Lol people talking out of their ***. Teams sure as hell are scared this year, which is why they aren't leaving him open. So now he blows by defenders and gets to the line a ton. He's shooting high volume and has had games where he knocks down 6-8 jumpers from 16 feet out. Bottom line is it's a huge edition and legit weapon. Also he is elite in post production and having a career efficiency year down low with q muuch smoother post game.

Blake > LeBron.

Clippersfan86
01-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Leethal before you continue looking dumb go look at Blake's shot chart. Shooting like double the jumpers of any other season and still managed to significantly boost efficiency about 8 percent.

Clippersfan86
01-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Lol I guess the saying ignorance is bliss fits. If you don't even bother on trying to keep updated knowledge and just glance at shot charts which takes 39 seconds, there isn't much i can say.

D-Leethal
01-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Where did I deny that he is taking and making jumpers now?

I said, the same way shot charts and situational stats told you LeBron had a deadly mid range game yet he was terrified to take mid range jumpers when lured into them in the NBA Finals. Teams will love for LeBron to try and beat them with jumpers, they will love for Blake to try and beat them with jumpers.

Clippersfan86
01-28-2014, 06:15 PM
Teams would rather give up a lower percentage shot than a dunk or free throws? Well no ****, that's basketball 101. You went too far by implying it's occasionally a weapon and not a consistent one. This isn't w small sample either. Just like Blake is also attempting a career high FT per game and shooting a hugely improved 72 percent. These aren't small enough samplings to be flukes. Of course teams prefer a jumper over a poster dunk, doesn't mean they don't worry about the shot.

b@llhog24
01-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Kyrie
Harden
Melo
Paul
Curry

Josh McBob honourable mention.

b@llhog24
01-28-2014, 06:47 PM
1- kevin Durant
2-steph curry
3-james Harden
4-kyrie irving
5-Blake Griffin.

I dunno man. Harden is pretty ugly.

b@llhog24
01-28-2014, 06:53 PM

LeBron
KD
Blake
Curry

Well it doesn't quite work out like that. While I can appreciate there game and what they bring to the table; it's harder to sympathize with guys that can do things that I'll never be able to do. I can attempt to emulate Dirks one legged shot or Cp3s crossover but I'll never be able to run/jump like Griffin and Bron Bron.

MrfadeawayJB
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
In no order

Westbrook
Dirk
Love
Kd
Steph

Honorable mentions...LeBron, tony Allen, Marc Gasol, Blake, cousins

Sactown
01-28-2014, 09:30 PM
For me:

LeBron
KD
Steph
CP3/Blake combo
DMC (homer)
Lillard

THE MTL
01-28-2014, 09:34 PM
Paul
Curry
Lebron
Griffin

BklynKnicks3
01-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Crawford,Melo,kyrie,curry,Durant lmao some1 said Harden u enjot watching a guy flop a entire game and shoot 18fts

BklynKnicks3
01-29-2014, 05:37 PM
you cant really argue who likes to watch who but Harden pick is Crazy. Me im not a fan of dunking so I don't like watching Lebron Blake

mrblisterdundee
01-29-2014, 07:37 PM
1. DeMarcus Cousins
2. J.R. Smith
3. Matt Barnes
4. Ron Artest
5. Chris Andersen

b@llhog24
01-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Crawford,Melo,kyrie,curry,Durant lmao some1 said Harden u enjot watching a guy flop a entire game and shoot 18fts

If that's all you see when Harden plays then you don't watch him very much.

Chronz
01-30-2014, 09:08 PM
Jamal Crawford, Melo, KD, Cousins, Blake, Kobe, Paul George and Lillard

Denver-boy
01-30-2014, 09:36 PM
#1: Lebron
2: D.Rose
3: Durant
4: Irving
5: Pg3
6: Blake Griffen
7: Westbrooke