PDA

View Full Version : DEMARCUS COUSINS doesnt respect cp3

Hulk6
01-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Back in November, DeMarcus Cousins pulled Isaiah Thomas away from Chris Paul, who was trying to shake hands after the game. This incident added fuel to the fire for Cousins' reputation of having a poor attitude and being immature.

Cousins spoke out about why he did that, and his true feelings about CP3;

ďItís just, some players I donít respect,Ē Cousins said. ďJust their playing style of basketball. I donít respect it. I feel like itís basically cheating and I donít respect a cheater. If thatís your tactic to winning, I donít respect you.Ē

http://www.balloverall.com/content/demarcus-cousins-says-he-doesn-t-respect-chris-paul

chris paul has always seemed like a fake good guy, im not surprised this has been said. Thanks to Cuz for shedding light on this 2faced athlete.

Thoughts

smiddy012
01-25-2014, 07:05 PM
As "thug" as DMC can be, or is portrayed to be, his basketball mentality is old-school. Lets just hope he maximizes his potential for the game's sake.

RLundi
01-25-2014, 07:17 PM
You sound like a homer tbh but in this instance, I can see why DMC would say that. I respect Paul but if others don't due to the fact that he's a flopper I can't fault them.

smith&wesson
01-25-2014, 07:20 PM
flopper

beasted86
01-25-2014, 07:20 PM
Well I don't respect a guy who gladly accepted a max contract knowing damn well he never got his team close enough to even sniff the playoffs.

dnl123
01-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Cousins is probably still mad about this nonsense haha,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOCNxCzb1I

DreamShaker
01-25-2014, 07:26 PM
I remember when Lionel Hollins called Chris Paul a flopper in an in-game interview. Honestly, there are a fair amount of floppers among star players. It's not new, either.

JLynn943
01-25-2014, 07:29 PM
It's not a secret to those who watch the games that the Clippers and Kings don't like each other. I remember a year or two ago Chris Paul taunting the Kings bench in the 4th quarter of a game. That, on top of the ridiculous flops (and probably things we don't see), and I can't blame Cousins. I don't like or respect him either.

All of this said, I don't think this is a big deal - people are just trying to make it one. Who cares if he doesn't respect Paul? It's good for the game as far as I'm concerned. Not everybody has to like everybody, so given that Paul has provided reason to dislike and not respect him, why should Demarcus act like he does?

PurpleLynch
01-25-2014, 07:32 PM

aahhaha wonderful!DMC,anyway,from the game(that is their work after all) point of view,is absolutely right.But he also needs to understand that Paul is more than flopping.He's a fantastic player and a joy to see when he just plays and doesn't cheat.

DreamShaker
01-25-2014, 07:44 PM

That is just sad. No business for that kind of junk.

Kyben36
01-25-2014, 07:45 PM
i really dont mind it truthfully.

KG2TB
01-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Well I don't respect a guy who gladly accepted a max contract knowing damn well he never got his team close enough to even sniff the playoffs.

Yep. He should have turned it down. I'm sure you would have. That's like saying you would turn down a 5 million dollar salary from your job because you don't feel you've earned it. I don't know you, but I highly doubt you'd do something that stupid. In regards to DMC's complaint against Paul, it's valid. He's a flopper and it's pretty tough to watch. Sad and annoying, really. Some call it good strategy but I think it's weak. Play the game the right way. Flopping doesn't fit into my definition of 'the right way' but that's just my opinion.

KingPosey
01-25-2014, 07:50 PM

Ya really, how can a 3 year player on the team with the lowest payroll in the league with owners tanking intentionally and refusing to spend money not take his team into the playoffs witH A Western Conference that's super deep? I can't respect that WHAT SO EVER.

d-bag.

DreamShaker
01-25-2014, 07:51 PM
It's not a secret to those who watch the games that the Clippers and Kings don't like each other. I remember a year or two ago Chris Paul taunting the Kings bench in the 4th quarter of a game. That, on top of the ridiculous flops (and probably things we don't see), and I can't blame Cousins. I don't like or respect him either.

All of this said, I don't think this is a big deal - people are just trying to make it one. Who cares if he doesn't respect Paul? It's good for the game as far as I'm concerned. Not everybody has to like everybody, so given that Paul has provided reason to dislike and not respect him, why should Demarcus act like he does?

I am not sure it's good for the game if players don't respect each other. Disliking each other I get, but that is totally different. I remember Larry Bird talking about the Pistons, and how he was cool with guys like Mahorn but Laimbeer took things too far, and he basically did not respect him. The Celtics and Pistons had no love loss, but BL and at times Isiah just rubbed people the wrong way personally as opposed to professionally. It cost both those guys later on (Dream Team, Bill being blackballed from coaching in the NBA eventually).

Mr_Jones
01-25-2014, 07:51 PM
I can't disagree with what he said.

ghettosean
01-25-2014, 07:55 PM
He's doesn't respect floppers and he thinks it's cheating. Me and him are on the same page here!

Jarvo
01-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Glad someone else said it, As good as Paul is he whines and flop too much.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-25-2014, 08:05 PM

What the hell was that lmao? :laugh:

ghettosean
01-25-2014, 08:09 PM
I am not sure it's good for the game if players don't respect each other. Disliking each other I get, but that is totally different. I remember Larry Bird talking about the Pistons, and how he was cool with guys like Mahorn but Laimbeer took things too far, and he basically did not respect him. The Celtics and Pistons had no love loss, but BL and at times Isiah just rubbed people the wrong way personally as opposed to professionally. It cost both those guys later on (Dream Team, Bill being blackballed from coaching in the NBA eventually).

I agree with what you said but I don't think flopping should be respected nor should players be respected for doing it... this is not part of the game I grew up and loved watching and not part of the game the star players today watched either. It's not basketball honestly I'm not sure what it is except that it's pathetic and ruining the game.

TrueFan420
01-25-2014, 08:14 PM

Please say he got fined for that

Chronz
01-25-2014, 08:17 PM
You sound like a homer tbh but in this instance, I can see why DMC would say that. I respect Paul but if others don't due to the fact that he's a flopper I can't fault them.

Cousins flops too tho. CP3 openly mocked him for it and Boogie doesn't know his place.

Chronz
01-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Please say he got fined for that

I dont think so but the backstory was that CP3 was clowning on Cousins for his flopping. CP3 knows how to flop, that isn't it.

b@llhog24
01-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Well good for him!

beasted86
01-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Yep. He should have turned it down. I'm sure you would have. That's like saying you would turn down a 5 million dollar salary from your job because you don't feel you've earned it. I don't know you, but I highly doubt you'd do something that stupid. In regards to DMC's complaint against Paul, it's valid. He's a flopper and it's pretty tough to watch. Sad and annoying, really. Some call it good strategy but I think it's weak. Play the game the right way. Flopping doesn't fit into my definition of 'the right way' but that's just my opinion.

It was kind of an analogy. If Cousins is trying to be holier than thou and talk about winning and doing things the right way and how to earn respect, he's kind of hypocritical in the regard I just posted above about. But surely its common sense to take that contract as well as for Chris Paul to be one of the greatest PGs ever, despite using some shady tactics at times to gain a competitive advantage. Either player does what they have to do to keep getting them checks and trying to win games at the same time.

SouthSideRookie
01-25-2014, 08:42 PM

http://thenosebleeds.nextimpulsemedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/2013-11-23-18_36_45.gif

Cousins flops too tho. CP3 openly mocked him for it and Boogie doesn't know his place.

http://youtu.be/ZcOcH4TEYyU

Drummond#1
01-25-2014, 08:45 PM

Wow. That was pretty damn sad.

championships
01-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Cousins must really not respect Harden then.

VendettaRed07
01-25-2014, 09:35 PM
He's right but its the leagues fault for rewarding players that flop/sell the contact and hurting players that get hammered but get no calls because they don't "look" like they get fouled.

KG2TB
01-25-2014, 09:55 PM
It was kind of an analogy. If Cousins is trying to be holier than thou and talk about winning and doing things the right way and how to earn respect, he's kind of hypocritical in the regard I just posted above about. But surely its common sense to take that contract as well as for Chris Paul to be one of the greatest PGs ever, despite using some shady tactics at times to gain a competitive advantage. Either player does what they have to do to keep getting them checks and trying to win games at the same time.

No offense but it was just a poor analogy. 99.9% of players take the most money, especially in their first chance to earn a big contract. The number of floppers, especially to CP3's level is far, far less than that. I'd say maybe around 10-15%. I don't think Cousins was necessarily trying to be holier than thou but more just speaking against flopping and CP3 is one of the poster boys for it. Although, I will say this...Cousins saying he has NO respect for CP3 is pretty absurd considering CP3 is going to go down as an all-time great and one of, if not the best PG ever (even despite his lack of playoff success). I could understand losing some respect for him because of it, but completely not respecting him at all is very extreme. Cousins is a pretty mixed bag. He does and says some things that make you scratch your head but it seems he's maturing a little bit, however slow it may be. I absolutely agree with him about flopping though. It's sickening and disgraceful to the game to have to watch it. If you're going to take a real charge, then that's great and something to hang your hat on. If you wanna be theatrical about it, avoid real contact, and flop all over the place it's pretty embarrassing, IMO. Especially if you're as great of a player as Chris Paul is. Man up and play the game the right way.

Method28
01-26-2014, 12:09 AM

So you're saying he shouldnt turn down the money because it's being offered...but CP3 should stop attempting to get fouls called even though the refs are giving it to him?

DeMarcus is just mad because he's too dumb to understand how to win. If the refs are calling the fouls and this is what NEEDS to be done...then do it. If the refs stopped calling it, the players would stop flopping.

Method28
01-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Not saying I like that this is a part of the game now....but the refs and rule changes have made it so. Players need to adjust to it or the league needs to stop calling these fouls and it will go away. The greats like Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Reggie Miller (although not as good as the previous three) all flop and have gotten ticky tack fouls called....imo this is no different.

Pierre The Poet
01-26-2014, 12:32 AM
So you're saying he shouldnt turn down the money because it's being offered...but CP3 should stop attempting to get fouls called even though the refs are giving it to him?

Are you really that dumb to where you don't see the difference? What's worse, accepting millions of dollars from a billionaire as a gift or stealing millions of dollars from a bank continuously because you know that you can't get caught? Demarcus doesn't respect Paul because when he does stuff like that, he's cheating. You don't respect Demarcus because an organization gave him money. What's he gonna say? "Well, we haven't made the playoffs yet, so hold off on that extension"? Right, because he shouldn't look out for financial security for himself and his family. You're either trolling or really dumb. Not sure which is worse.

TheBatchelor213
01-26-2014, 01:50 AM
As somebody who has been a Clipper fan since the days of Vaught and Manning....I'm not a fan of Paul. Imo he's a puss, he hasn't won anything in this league or come close but he acts like he as. He flops constantly and instigates. It just sucks when he plays for the team you love ya know? I recently took a trip to OKC and was lucky enough to sit close to the court for the OKC Clips game. I went early hoping to take pics with the players as its pretty easy at Energy Solutions arena. All the players and coaches were real cool, saw me in my Clips gear and even came up to me.....the only one who was rude and ignored the pic requests.....Chris Paul and JJ Redick...oh and Alvin Gentry....everybody else? Cool as heck.Paul by far was the worst. I get that you're a star and get a lot of requests but this was over an hour before gametime, hardly anybody in the arena and you're in a visiting building where one of you're fans is trying to get a pic and you just ignore him? Punk move from a punk guy if you ask me.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 02:03 AM
Lol at all this one sided BS from posters in this thread. First off Cousins started all of the drama two years ago in a game where he made a point to act like a jealous little kid in the media and call Griffin out for flopping. Then he started dirty fouls to try to injure our players and his beef with Griffin spread to CP3 who had zero issue trash talking with him.

This is old news, he's just a bitter ***** and Griffin/Clippers have owned his soul since he's been in the league which adds fuel to the fire. He's actually injured 3 of our players with dirty fouls the last 3 years, most recently Redick who missed 20 games.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Ironic thing of Cousins going to the media with flopping is that he flops himself and has outflopped Griffin H2H in games. Dude spends half the game on the floor sometimes.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 02:13 AM
I love when people comment on games without having watched and form an entire conclusion off one highlight. Would you read the synopsis of a book and talk like you know the whole book? Not sure how many times it needs to be said but CP3 "flop" was him mocking Cousins. He pointed to Cousins immediately after and said "That's you!" That was after he complained to a ref.

So there is great irony in maybe the worst flopping center in the NBA outside of Varejao calling out floppers.

tredigs
01-26-2014, 02:15 AM
I like that DMC does not realize how dumb he is. Ultimate in entertainment value.

Pierre The Poet
01-26-2014, 03:55 AM
Great player, but he flops

Pierre The Poet
01-26-2014, 03:56 AM
I love when people comment on games without having watched and form an entire conclusion off one highlight. Would you read the synopsis of a book and talk like you know the whole book? Not sure how many times it needs to be said but CP3 "flop" was him mocking Cousins. He pointed to Cousins immediately after and said "That's you!" That was after he complained to a ref.

So there is great irony in maybe the worst flopping center in the NBA outside of Varejao calling out floppers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRG5qHIxJ0

The Chris Paul flop compilation

i'myourdaddy
01-26-2014, 04:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeRG5qHIxJ0

The Chris Paul flop compilation

/End thread right there with that video

sixer04fan
01-26-2014, 04:12 AM
chris paul has always seemed like a fake good guy

Honestly I've always kind of thought the same. I know he's an amazing player and he's highly respected on and off the court. Does a ton of charity/community work too right? But he's definitely got a different side to him that no one ever talks about. Every time I've seen him play in person he comes off as such a punk. And he plays a lot dirtier than his reputation suggests.

True Sports Fan
01-26-2014, 04:18 AM
Lol at all this one sided BS from posters in this thread. First off Cousins started all of the drama two years ago in a game where he made a point to act like a jealous little kid in the media and call Griffin out for flopping. Then he started dirty fouls to try to injure our players and his beef with Griffin spread to CP3 who had zero issue trash talking with him.

This is old news, he's just a bitter ***** and Griffin/Clippers have owned his soul since he's been in the league which adds fuel to the fire. He's actually injured 3 of our players with dirty fouls the last 3 years, most recently Redick who missed 20 games. That foul on Reddick wasn't intentional lmfao. And cousins owned Clippers last year. And Griffin does flop all the time. Such as when he flopped earlier this season when Thomas 'pushed' him ten feet back.

True Sports Fan
01-26-2014, 04:20 AM

So there is great irony in maybe the worst flopping center in the NBA outside of Varejao calling out floppers. Saying the guy who likes flop city. CP3 and flake Griffin flop for a living bro

i'myourdaddy
01-26-2014, 05:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgADbmFLCM

LMAO Blake learn it from the master CP3.

Method28
01-26-2014, 09:28 AM

Are you really that dumb to where you don't see the difference? What's worse, accepting millions of dollars from a billionaire as a gift or stealing millions of dollars from a bank continuously because you know that you can't get caught? Demarcus doesn't respect Paul because when he does stuff like that, he's cheating. You don't respect Demarcus because an organization gave him money. What's he gonna say? "Well, we haven't made the playoffs yet, so hold off on that extension"? Right, because he shouldn't look out for financial security for himself and his family. You're either trolling or really dumb. Not sure which is worse.

Really? Im the dumb one because im saying take what they give you? Haha whatever man. Apparently you feel being "gifted" millions of dollars (even if you don't earn it) is more respectable than having a ref call a foul. But you're right :rolleyes:

Guess Paul shouldn't look out for the best interest of his team either right? And also did i say it was wrong of Dmc to take the money? No, so maybe im not the dumb one. Brush up on your reading comprehension.

GrkGawdofWalkz
01-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Who cares? /Thread I mean really, who cares if a player doesn't respect another. The Clippers are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. They have a good solid team.

RLundi
01-26-2014, 10:23 AM

Pathetic.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 10:47 AM
I guess people want to go the route of regurgitating outdated information. By all means, continue. Cousins can enjoy watching the playoffs again and stewing over that too. Maybe he will grow up eventually.

beasted86
01-26-2014, 11:06 AM
No offense but it was just a poor analogy. 99.9% of players take the most money, especially in their first chance to earn a big contract. The number of floppers, especially to CP3's level is far, far less than that. I'd say maybe around 10-15%. I don't think Cousins was necessarily trying to be holier than thou but more just speaking against flopping and CP3 is one of the poster boys for it. Although, I will say this...Cousins saying he has NO respect for CP3 is pretty absurd considering CP3 is going to go down as an all-time great and one of, if not the best PG ever (even despite his lack of playoff success). I could understand losing some respect for him because of it, but completely not respecting him at all is very extreme. Cousins is a pretty mixed bag. He does and says some things that make you scratch your head but it seems he's maturing a little bit, however slow it may be. I absolutely agree with him about flopping though. It's sickening and disgraceful to the game to have to watch it. If you're going to take a real charge, then that's great and something to hang your hat on. If you wanna be theatrical about it, avoid real contact, and flop all over the place it's pretty embarrassing, IMO. Especially if you're as great of a player as Chris Paul is. Man up and play the game the right way.

Well Cousins needs to man up and play the right way as far as providing a consistent defensive effort and not be a pouty baby blowing up on coaches and teammates and causing a locker room and media distraction all the time despite making a max contract all while his team has stayed in the NBA cellar getting top 10 picks every season. That to me is just as sickening and disgraceful for a player with superstar potential and ability like Cousins that throws it away with these antics and shows through in his work ethic that he probably will never reach his potential because of this. Give me Chris Paul and his occasional flopping and I'll watch him play and sign him to a contract all day long, rather than a guy who is seemingly a waste of money and talent paid to continue losing.

KnicksorBust
01-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Who cares? /Thread I mean really, who cares if a player doesn't respect another. The Clippers are going to be a tough out in the playoffs. They have a good solid team.

There are a lot of people (myself included) that love to see stuff like this. An NBA Player who doesn't joke and hug with his opponents before and after every game? Sign me up. I like sports with a little attitude. People want to vilify Richard Sherman but at least there is someone who plays with passion. It's a throwback to the tougher era of sports. In a different article on grantland he also said:

"“Absolutely it bothers me,” Cousins said. “It’s not that they’re getting anything wrong. It’s that they’re putting out what they want to put out. They’re building you up to be what they want you to be. Some of these guys that they got — the clean-cut, the good guys of the league — they’re complete *******s. *******s. But you’ll never know that because of the way they portray them, they’re just the perfect role model."

I'd love to know what players he is referring to in that quote.

kobe4thewinbang
01-26-2014, 11:18 AM
Yeah, floppers are ruining the game. Hopefully Cousins gets a better team soon.

Pierre The Poet
01-26-2014, 01:57 PM
I guess people want to go the route of regurgitating outdated information. By all means, continue. Cousins can enjoy watching the playoffs again and stewing over that too. Maybe he will grow up eventually.

Clippers are a great team, Paul and Griffin are really good...but some of the flopping that they do is disgusting, and though I don't really care that much about it, I could see it really pissing me off if I were a competitor

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Pierre CP3 is the only "flopper" on our team though. Griffin flopped a lot in 2012 but not his rookie year or the last season and a half. Anybody watching him a fair amount will back me up. CP3 has toned it down a lot but still does it here and there. In general since fines were added it's way toned down for the entire league. My problem here is the hypocrisy. Cousin flops as much as any center in the league outside of Varejao in recent years... yet everybody here bashing the Clippers isn't acknowledging that

3RDASYSTEM
01-26-2014, 02:22 PM
How is he supposed to respect a guy that he literally touched on the arm and he flopped like he got hit by a TYSON knockout punch?

Chronz
01-26-2014, 02:46 PM
How is he supposed to respect a guy that he literally touched on the arm and he flopped like he got hit by a TYSON knockout punch?

You still dont get it

Goose17
01-26-2014, 03:33 PM
If he doesn't like or respect CP3 it's fine, he doesn't have to shake his hand. But he has no right dictating to his team mates who's hand they should shake. If I.T respects him and wanted to shake his hand after a good game he has every right to, just like Cousins has every right not to.

I don't blame him though, Clippers can be petty at times, I mean no other team in the history of the league has banned an opponent from having chapel with them.

Goose17
01-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Also I don't think CP3 is an A-Hole like Cousins is implying, he's pretty close with Curry and Curry wouldn't associate with someone like that.

Goose17
01-26-2014, 03:38 PM
That article made me respect cousins a little more.

Pierre The Poet
01-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Pierre CP3 is the only "flopper" on our team though. Griffin flopped a lot in 2012 but not his rookie year or the last season and a half. Anybody watching him a fair amount will back me up. CP3 has toned it down a lot but still does it here and there. In general since fines were added it's way toned down for the entire league. My problem here is the hypocrisy. Cousin flops as much as any center in the league outside of Varejao in recent years... yet everybody here bashing the Clippers isn't acknowledging that

But also I think we're all assuming that Cousins doesn't like Paul because of the flopping, that might not even be true. He didn't clarify. It might be something else that Paul does in the game.

Clippersfan86
01-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Cousins doesn't like CP3 primarily because CP3 doesn't backdown from his BS and usually hits the big shots when he plays the Kings. We have lost like once in 3 or 4 years to the Kings I think.

The so called flopping IS a big part of it. On TWO occasions Cousins tweeted something during a game about a CP3 flop. He just comes off like a bitter douchebag. If he was a classy player who didn't flop I'd be more understanding. But he's a flopping headcase who's known league wide as an immature prick.

KG2TB
01-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Well Cousins needs to man up and play the right way as far as providing a consistent defensive effort and not be a pouty baby blowing up on coaches and teammates and causing a locker room and media distraction all the time despite making a max contract all while his team has stayed in the NBA cellar getting top 10 picks every season. That to me is just as sickening and disgraceful for a player with superstar potential and ability like Cousins that throws it away with these antics and shows through in his work ethic that he probably will never reach his potential because of this. Give me Chris Paul and his occasional flopping and I'll watch him play and sign him to a contract all day long, rather than a guy who is seemingly a waste of money and talent paid to continue losing.

Certainly don't disagree with the bolded. As for him taking the money that his own team offered him it's a no brainer. No one in the league would turn it down and no one on this board would turn it down. However, plenty of people in the league and plenty of people who play for fun would never flop because it's weak and they have more pride and respect for the game than that. And let's not pretend the Kings are loaded with talent either. While DMC needs to improve his D and still has a ways to go in regards to his maturity, he's never played on a really good team. I'm curious to see what the Clippers do this year because there's no excuse for them not to at least reach the WCF which CP3 never has in his career. Either way, this is all irrelevant. The point is, watching Paul or any player flop is hard to watch and I do lose a little respect for guys like that just as I lose a little respect for guys who don't give 100 percent on D.

Pierre The Poet
01-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Also I don't think CP3 is an A-Hole like Cousins is implying, he's pretty close with Curry and Curry wouldn't associate with someone like that.

There are all kinda *******s in the NBA. Kobe Bryant has been known to admit how much of an ******* he is and there are plenty of nice NBA players that associate themselves with him.

Pierre The Poet
01-27-2014, 12:09 AM
Cousins doesn't like CP3 primarily because CP3 doesn't backdown from his BS and usually hits the big shots when he plays the Kings. We have lost like once in 3 or 4 years to the Kings I think.

The so called flopping IS a big part of it. On TWO occasions Cousins tweeted something during a game about a CP3 flop. He just comes off like a bitter douchebag. If he was a classy player who didn't flop I'd be more understanding. But he's a flopping headcase who's known league wide as an immature prick.

I'm not sure how often I've seen Cousins flop before. Maybe once. But we definitely couldn't make a compilation like they did of Chris Paul.

Duncan = Donkey
01-27-2014, 12:24 AM
I dont like either of them. One is a flopper and the other is a child in mans body.

But i don't think Paul gives to ***** about what Cousins thinks of him

kylem4711
01-27-2014, 12:37 AM
phew, its a good thing no one cares what cousins says

HeatBeat
01-27-2014, 01:10 AM
Cousins lol, CP3 thinks your a fool