PDA

View Full Version : First Asik, now Beno Udrih

Chronz
01-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Has requested a trade.... apparently he doesn't like Woodson blaming him for passing the ball to a brain dead JR Smith, thoughts?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1930693-beno-udrih-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-and-speculation-surrounding-knicks-guard
https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/425441020084375553

He also found himself in the midst of a media firestorm when Woodson singled him out for making what he considered to be an ill-conceived pass to J.R. Smith, as relayed by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News:

The bottom line is you look at his shot, but did Beno have to throw him the ball? You gotta look at that...I wasn’t pointing the fingers at Beno about anything....he had the ball, he probably should have held the ball.

ManRam
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't want to be playing in New York right now either. Who can blame him?

Obviously there's way more at play than just those really dumb comments from Woody, basically throwing him under the bus to deflect blame from a higher paid/more polarizing player.

Must be really frustrating seeing Ray Felton play 32 minutes a game in front of you, too. Not that Beno is a starting caliber player or anything, but at this point he's no worse than Ray.

RipCity32
01-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Has requested a trade.... apparently he doesn't like Woodson blaming him for passing the ball to a brain dead JR Smith, thoughts?
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1930693-beno-udrih-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-and-speculation-surrounding-knicks-guard

:laugh2: at your sig

NYKnickFanatic
01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Can't blame Beno. He took a lot less money, vet min, to come play for a contender (far from what we are now).

When we went on our 5 game winning streak, Beno was a huge part of that. Then Felton comes back and Beno gets put right back in the dog house.

Dude wants to help contribute and Woodson doesn't even let him, because he sticks with his favorites.

I hope we can trade him to a team that could really use him.

Stunner
01-21-2014, 01:40 PM
I'll trade Murphy and a 2nd for him Bulls need a third pg and with Kirk hurt

GiantsSwaGG
01-21-2014, 01:47 PM
I don't blame him... Why would anyone want to play for the Knicks let alone Woodson

KnicksorBust
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
We have the worst guards in the NBA with or without Beno. I don't blame Beno for being tired of being the scapegoat for a terrible coaching performance. Woodson's ridiculous substations/rotations combined with his delusional post-game commentary combined with his lack of in-game adjustments have slowly worn me down. It's hard to forget how successful we were with him last year but at some point he's got to hold his players accountable or we will never turn it around.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
3rd string PG requesting a trade lol

Its getting really bad in NY when a guy who was in Milwaukee before, now wants to get traded from Mecca

MonroeFAN
01-21-2014, 02:03 PM
wow 3rd string PG demanding a trade. I would put him at the back of the bench. Both of these players should consider themselves lucky to be playing basketball in the united states of america.

colinskik
01-21-2014, 02:38 PM
wow 3rd string PG demanding a trade. I would put him at the back of the bench. Both of these players should consider themselves lucky to be playing basketball in the united states of america.

He may be 3rd string on the depth chart, but if you've been watching, he's the best PG we have, but he still gets benched for Felton who is embarrassingly bad at this point. Plus, now that Prigioni is back, there's no mins for him because Woodson doesn't know how to use proper rotations.

You may have noticed our one stretch of good play came when we had injuries to our guards and Woodson was forced to play the guys who are actually playing well. Then as soon as we have guys healthy he plays the scrubs again. This man does not know how to coach.

xabial
01-21-2014, 02:39 PM
We have the worst guards in the NBA with or without Beno. I don't blame Beno for being tired of being the scapegoat for a terrible coaching performance. Woodson's ridiculous substations/rotations combined with his delusional post-game commentary combined with his lack of in-game adjustments have slowly worn me down. It's hard to forget how successful we were with him last year but at some point he's got to hold his players accountable or we will never turn it around.

You are so right on. I agree with everything in this post, especially the scapegoat part. Don't get me wrong, in my humble opinion, Beno has arguably the worst defense of any player on this team but he isn't the sole reason the Knicks are 15-26. The rest of the guys aren't that far off defensively either. He's still a much better player than Felton or any of our other PG's.

He also did the same exact thing to Shumpert. As far as Biased coach's go, this guy is one of the most Biased coaches I have ever seen. His boring iso-style offense is slow, predictable and lacks the meaning of the word "teamwork".

I can't wait until Mike Woodson gets fired because he's lost this team. Going 72-34 the first the first two years is only going to get him so far.

dodgersuck
01-21-2014, 02:53 PM
lol at scrubs making trade demands

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-21-2014, 03:15 PM
He may be 3rd string on the depth chart, but if you've been watching, he's the best PG we have, but he still gets benched for Felton who is embarrassingly bad at this point. Plus, now that Prigioni is back, there's no mins for him because Woodson doesn't know how to use proper rotations.

You may have noticed our one stretch of good play came when we had injuries to our guards and Woodson was forced to play the guys who are actually playing well. Then as soon as we have guys healthy he plays the scrubs again. This man does not know how to coach.

idk...why you call felton horrible? he is on a 2nd stint with knicks and he was taken over Lin.

That means he has talent but maybe he's not properly used in the system.

Cal827
01-21-2014, 03:34 PM
idk...why you call felton horrible? he is on a 2nd stint with knicks and he was taken over Lin.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2753/raymond-felton
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4299/jeremy-lin

Look at percentages and look at age and look at Felton's previous year. Also, consider that they felt that the former was good enough to throw away the latter and his potential.

blahblahyoutoo
01-21-2014, 03:35 PM
I don't blame him... Why would anyone want to play for the Knicks let alone Woodson

i don't get it. everyone was SO high on woodson last year and now all of a sudden he's the most hated man in NY.

Max.This
01-21-2014, 03:57 PM
i don't get it. everyone was SO high on woodson last year and now all of a sudden he's the most hated man in NY.

Last year we had verterans on the roster : Kidd, Rasheed, Thomas, Camby along with tyson. The leadership and locker room presence these guys had helped mask woodson's inefficiency on offense and defense. Plus it helps when we shoot lights out from three. Now that our three pointers arent going in exposes woodson's lack of ability to put players in situations for them to score. Looking up and down out roster we have a plethora of talent, whether they fit is debatable, but we dont have a lack of talent. Its inexplicable when your players have no idea where to be on defense and every damn plan going down on offense revolves around iso melo. This year also showed his inability to manage player's minutes correctly as he tinkers with the lineups. Not only are the people that should play arent played but the players that shouldve been reprimanded since the beginning such as j.r smith has gotten special treatment. All of this compounded make the knicks unwatchable. Carmelo Anthony works his *** off and people want to talk about how hes not a superstar. Watch our games and see how inefficient felton, the offense is around him. I dont know how he was in Denver cause i didnt watch denver games but he has grown as a player. Sadly, noone around him has done the same.

xabial
01-21-2014, 04:00 PM

Are you kidding? As a Knicks fan I've watched every game Felton has played. Dude brings memories of Chris "Doo Doo" Duhon. I've had the pleasure of watching him have three non-contact injuries to his hamstring and groin this season. Get in ****ing shape man. No one touches him, he hurts himself driving in.

Raymond Felton can't make a three pointer to save his life too, hitting .286% from three this season, and .332% lifetime. Every 3 Pointer he shoots makes me cringe. I wish he'd take a lot less 3 pointers or entirely take the three ball of his arsenal..

Lastly shooting .390% from FG this year, and shooting .413% FG lifetime means you are a complete liability on offense and shouldn't be playing as much.. Remind me why he's averaging 32.8 minutes a game this season again?

Raymond Felton has a "sexy" name that many NBA fans are familiar with but the truth of the matter is he is and has been complete garbage a failure and a disappointment this season.

The best thing about Felton is that he's owed an annual salary in the $3M range each of the two seasons after this one an affordable amount for anyone that wants to take Felton to turn him into their project, or have him for PG depth.

blahblahyoutoo
01-21-2014, 04:02 PM
ahhh, so you're saying he shouldn't have been mentioned for COTY last year? it was really the veterans that were doing the coaching?

Last year we had verterans on the roster : Kidd, Rasheed, Thomas, Camby along with tyson. The leadership and locker room presence these guys had helped mask woodson's inefficiency on offense and defense. Plus it helps when we shoot lights out from three. Now that our three pointers arent going in exposes woodson's lack of ability to put players in situations for them to score. Looking up and down out roster we have a plethora of talent, whether they fit is debatable, but we dont have a lack of talent. Its inexplicable when your players have no idea where to be on defense and every damn plan going down on offense revolves around iso melo. This year also showed his inability to manage player's minutes correctly as he tinkers with the lineups. Not only are the people that should play arent played but the players that shouldve been reprimanded since the beginning such as j.r smith has gotten special treatment. All of this compounded make the knicks unwatchable. Carmelo Anthony works his *** off and people want to talk about how hes not a superstar. Watch our games and see how inefficient felton, the offense is around him. I dont know how he was in Denver cause i didnt watch denver games but he has grown as a player. Sadly, noone around him has done the same.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-21-2014, 04:08 PM

Your sig is hilarious! lmao

smith&wesson
01-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Knicks need to blow it up.

trade everyone... get as much picks and cap space as you can. this team aint going no where. fire woodson. Start over. Knick fans deserve better than this. way better than this.

Kashmir13579
01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
3rd string PG requesting a trade lol

Its getting really bad in NY when a guy who was in Milwaukee before, now wants to get traded from Mecca lol so true

Max.This
01-21-2014, 04:21 PM
ahhh, so you're saying he shouldn't have been mentioned for COTY last year? it was really the veterans that were doing the coaching?

Its not that the veterans were coaching in that aspect of drawing plays, but they were the ones that got players to play hard and kept them focused when the team was on losing streaks. Other contenders have vocal presence such as miami with d wade, lebron even udonis haslem. Pacers have David West, and spurs ... well have pop. Knicks had that last year with sheed, kidd, kurt, camby and maybe tyson. Theres an existing hierarchy just like we listen to senior members in the staff that just isnt there in this years team. Im not saying Woodson cant coach at all, because he absolutely can, but he can't play the role of pop on a team. Should he be mentioned at coach of the year, i'd be the first to say yeah he should be, but thats because we were playing well and lack of offensive plays were masked by our ability to drill 15-20 threes a game. This year really opened our eyes to how inefficient woody is. He rides J.R like secretariat when hes playing terrible. In terms of Beno's minutes he'd play and start for one game, then wont see the floor the next game. Woodson is constantly tinkering, its as if they dont do **** in practice.

blahblahyoutoo
01-21-2014, 04:22 PM
dp

blahblahyoutoo
01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Its not that the veterans were coaching in that aspect of drawing plays, but they were the ones that got players to play hard and kept them focused when the team was on losing streaks. Other contenders have vocal presence such as miami with d wade, lebron even udonis haslem. Pacers have David West, and spurs ... well have pop. Knicks had that last year with sheed, kidd, kurt, camby and maybe tyson. Theres an existing hierarchy just like we listen to senior members in the staff that just isnt there in this years team. Im not saying Woodson cant coach at all, because he absolutely can, but he can't play the role of pop on a team. Should he be mentioned at coach of the year, i'd be the first to say yeah he should be, but thats because we were playing well and lack of offensive plays were masked by our ability to drill 15-20 threes a game. This year really opened our eyes to how inefficient woody is. He rides J.R like secretariat when hes playing terrible. In terms of Beno's minutes he'd play and start for one game, then wont see the floor the next game. Woodson is constantly tinkering, its as if they dont do **** in practice.

see, that's what I don't get. coaches aren't responsible for making players hit shots. they're responsible for putting players in situations that maximize their talent.
that doesn't seem to be a skill you can lose overnight. either you're a good coach, or a bad one. the personnel you have to work with dictates your effectiveness and wins/losses, but the foundation of your coaching style/schemes should be pretty consistent.

just some of the knicks reactions to woodson the last 2 years.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?774950-Why-Mike-Woodson-is-the-Perfect-Coach-for-the-Knicks

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?709829-How-does-Woodson-rank-among-coaches-that-could-have-helped-the-Knicks

Mike Woodson has changed the culture of our beloved Knicks BACK into the Defensive minded team that I think 99% of real Knicks fans grew to love over the years.

How does Woody rank among guys that were available to coach this team as far as turning us around so quickly?

I have to say he is in the TOP 3

No Phil Jackson for me, I will take Woody for THIS team all Day long.

Woodon has a 10-3 record with this team, he's got them sharing the ball on offense properly, Melo getting his proper touches, JR getting proper minutes as a Six Man, Shumpert starting helping our defense, holding players accountable including Tyson with his bad fouls. The Knicks are THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM SINCE MARCH.

Max.This
01-21-2014, 05:07 PM
see, that's what I don't get. coaches aren't responsible for making players hit shots. they're responsible for putting players in situations that maximize their talent.
that doesn't seem to be a skill you can lose overnight. either you're a good coach, or a bad one. the personnel you have to work with dictates your effectiveness and wins/losses, but the foundation of your coaching style/schemes should be pretty consistent.

You're right when you say that and thats what im aiming to say. He can't control personnel thats right but he can put players in situations where they can succeed. For example, out of timeout plays. These are situations where coaches show exactly what they're brought in to do and thats putting their players in the best position to score. What better moment then after a timeout to show what your knowledge of the game. Knicks are ranked 26th in the league in points per 100 possessions following a timeout at 79.3. If you say its our personnel take a look at the chicago bulls. "The biggest climber in the rankings is Chicago and Tom Thibodeau. The Bulls are ranked 27th in the league with a miserable 83.8 points per 100 possessions in the halfcourt, but somehow scores 98.5 out of timeout. This is not surprising. Thibs is known as a fantastic play caller."

Source :http://regressing.deadspin.com/which-nba-coaches-are-best-at-designing-plays-during-t-1482773198

Part of life is learning from mistakes or judgments made prior to irrefutable evidence. Those posters and i can all admit that it was a mistake saying he was a good coach

Blitzace137
01-21-2014, 07:16 PM

I'm sure the Knicks FO is regretting taking Felton over Lin if you watched Felton play you wouldn't ask this question.

blahblahyoutoo
01-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Part of life is learning from mistakes or judgments made prior to irrefutable evidence. Those posters and i can all admit that it was a mistake saying he was a good coach

:cheers:

NBA_Starter
01-21-2014, 08:54 PM
These role players need to sit down somewhere.

koreancabbage
01-21-2014, 09:09 PM
These role players need to sit down somewhere.

this entire league is full of role players. actually the majority of all NBA players are role players. Even though you might be a star player, have been a star player or have been to an all-star game as a player

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 03:37 AM
People hating on udrih are crazy... The coach blamed him because he pass the ball to an idiot that thought they were losing so he shot the ball with hella time left on the clock. If I was udrih I would have told Woodson if you don't want the ball passed to JR then don't put him on the court. It's not my fault he doesnt pay attention. Completely understand him being pissed about getting thrown under the bus.

Pierre The Poet
01-22-2014, 03:40 AM
I think it's pathetic for Asik to request a trade. Man up, make your money, and play ball and try to win a ring. What the hell is the problem

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 04:22 AM
I think it's pathetic for Asik to request a trade. Man up, make your money, and play ball and try to win a ring. What the hell is the problem

The problem is he was a massive part of them making the playoffs... Then they replaced him (which for the rockets makes sense with a player like Dwight). The signed asik under the premise of starting if he wanted to be a bench player he'd have stayed with the bulls. Can you really blame a guy for wanting to play. It's not like he's mike James here dude is very good and had himself a great year. Could start for a lot of teams. Playoff teams included.

FOBolous
01-22-2014, 10:10 AM
i don't blame udrih for wanting to leave NYC. Woodson basically scapgoatted him. so, apparently, not only is Woodson a bad coach, he's an a hole too.

FOBolous
01-22-2014, 10:17 AM
The problem is he was a massive part of them making the playoffs... Then they replaced him (which for the rockets makes sense with a player like Dwight). The signed asik under the premise of starting if he wanted to be a bench player he'd have stayed with the bulls. Can you really blame a guy for wanting to play. It's not like he's mike James here dude is very good and had himself a great year. Could start for a lot of teams. Playoff teams included.

i defintiely agree with you. If I was Asik, I would want a trade too. I sympathize with him in that regards. I work hard, and I've proven myself so I deserve to play.

HOWEVER, he handled the situation extremely poorly and unprofessionally. with him getting paid $25 mil, the least he could do is continue to play hard while he's with the Rockets. It's not like the Rockets treated him poorly...if it wasn't for the Rockets, he would've never gotten paid and never gotten the chance to prove himself....he would've still be sitting on the bench in Chicago making half the money. and by all accounts, as soon as he asked for a trade, Houston has accomdated him by trying to trade him since the summer.

but instead of reciprocating Houston's contributions to his career and Houston's professionalism towards him, he decided to pout, refuses to play, and hurt the team by making it really hard for Houston to get close to equal value back for him. what a stand up guy he is.

Rockice_8
01-22-2014, 10:54 AM
It was only a short time ago when the loss of Jason Kidd meant nothing to the Knicks fans and now he'd easily be the best PG on the roster.

kobe4thewinbang
01-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Brain dead JR Smith...:laugh: Made me choke on my chips, man.

My thoughts: Beno who?

This dude's been on several teams now. He's "a'iiiight" but not a "Trade me" quality player. Neither is Asik.

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 04:16 PM
i defintiely agree with you. If I was Asik, I would want a trade too. I sympathize with him in that regards. I work hard, and I've proven myself so I deserve to play.

HOWEVER, he handled the situation extremely poorly and unprofessionally. with him getting paid $25 mil, the least he could do is continue to play hard while he's with the Rockets. It's not like the Rockets treated him poorly...if it wasn't for the Rockets, he would've never gotten paid and never gotten the chance to prove himself....he would've still be sitting on the bench in Chicago making half the money. and by all accounts, as soon as he asked for a trade, Houston has accomdated him by trying to trade him since the summer.

but instead of reciprocating Houston's contributions to his career and Houston's professionalism towards him, he decided to pout, refuses to play, and hurt the team by making it really hard for Houston to get close to equal value back for him. what a stand up guy he is.
Um at first the rockets said they have no intention of dealing him and in fact tried to start him and Dwight together which everyone and their little sister knew was gonna fail. I mean to say he didn't try hard is extremely subjective. And I don't he he has come out once and said I refuse to play but was injured. Show me the article where he says I won't play. Houston made it really hard on themselves by not dealing him in the summer once they got Dwight. They were sure that they could play together. It didn't work and he got hurt and his value dropped. And what a stand up guy that goes both ways with the organization too. They replaced him after having a great year and being one of the most important players on the team and then relegated him to the bench. I mean I get it but they should have traded him.

Tony_Starks
01-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Beno? Really? I'd rather have Mike James....

And Asik should have a picture of Morey on his nightstand.....

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Beno? Really? I'd rather have Mike James....

And Asik should have a picture of Morey on his nightstand.....

You're seriously saying he doesn't have cause to want out after Woodson threw him under the bus for making a pass to the open player. But cause the open player was a dumba$$ (JR Smith) and didn't know the situation and cost them the game it's somehow beno's fault. Also didn't you guys have your best stretch of the year when he was getting minutes with your other pg's out?

Tony_Starks
01-22-2014, 06:22 PM
You're seriously saying he doesn't have cause to want out after Woodson threw him under the bus for making a pass to the open player. But cause the open player was a dumba$$ (JR Smith) and didn't know the situation and cost them the game it's somehow beno's fault. Also didn't you guys have your best stretch of the year when he was getting minutes with your other pg's out?

Not a Knicks fan but Beno is just really not that good. He looks decent because of their horrid pg situation but on a good team he's a 2nd to 3rd string PG.

But if he really wants out that bad he should just arrange a buyout because his trade value is not really very high. Otherwise he'll just have to wait his turn, Fat Felton will come up with his typical random injury soon enough...

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Not a Knicks fan but Beno is just really not that good. He looks decent because of their horrid pg situation but on a good team he's a 2nd to 3rd string PG.

But if he really wants out that bad he should just arrange a buyout because his trade value is not really very high. Otherwise he'll just have to wait his turn, Fat Felton will come up with his typical random injury soon enough...
Agreed he isn't more than a back up but he has value and I doubt the Knicks will let him walk without trying to trade him first. But let me ask you how is he in the wrong after getting publicly criticized for a clear mistake by another player and coach.

To you asik comment he doesn't owe Morey anything. He made Morey look good after many questioned Morey for giving asik that contract. He had a great year then was replaced. Id want out after I only signed with a team to be starter then went on to have a great year and instrumental piece of a playoff team just to be replaced the following year. Houston +/- with him on the court was very big if I remember correctly. I'd don't blame Houston I'd have done the same with a chance at Dwight but Morey was a fool for not trading asik right after that deal and killed his value after they failed to play well together and then an injury. And then continued to be a fool by only dealing him if another team would take Lin. And now that he gave up on that he is demanding first round draft picks and young players. He might have gotten that over the summer but that's not going down now.

KingPosey
01-22-2014, 06:35 PM
Beno is the best PG on that team, but you can tell he's extremely uncomfortable. He isn't a star but he had become a pretty efficient plAyer that can run an offense. There is just something about this team and its make up that kills the exact kind of players it needs to fill roles.

Tony_Starks
01-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Agreed he isn't more than a back up but he has value and I doubt the Knicks will let him walk without trying to trade him first. But let me ask you how is he in the wrong after getting publicly criticized for a clear mistake by another player and coach.

To you asik comment he doesn't owe Morey anything. He made Morey look good after many questioned Morey for giving asik that contract. He had a great year then was replaced. Id want out after I only signed with a team to be starter then went on to have a great year and instrumental piece of a playoff team just to be replaced the following year. Houston +/- with him on the court was very big if I remember correctly. I'd don't blame Houston I'd have done the same with a chance at Dwight but Morey was a fool for not trading asik right after that deal and killed his value after they failed to play well together and then an injury. And then continued to be a fool by only dealing him if another team would take Lin. And now that he gave up on that he is demanding first round draft picks and young players. He might have gotten that over the summer but that's not going down now.

Well I would be pissed too but better to keep it in house, even if Woody is in the wrong. Plus the way things are going I doubt the coach is going to be there that much longer anyway so might as well just wait it out.

With Asik he's decent but the general consensus still seems to be not quite worth the money. Whether that's true or not is debatable but him kindof pouting publicly only hurt his value more. Had he just went balls out before he got hurt it would've been easier to shop him and he could've went somewhere where he got more PT. I agree Morey is screwing up by asking for the moon though. Trading Asik is one thing but then trying to get them to take Lin too is flat out laughable...

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Well I would be pissed too but better to keep it in house, even if Woody is in the wrong. Plus the way things are going I doubt the coach is going to be there that much longer anyway so might as well just wait it out.

With Asik he's decent but the general consensus still seems to be not quite worth the money. Whether that's true or not is debatable but him kindof pouting publicly only hurt his value more. Had he just went balls out before he got hurt it would've been easier to shop him and he could've went somewhere where he got more PT. I agree Morey is screwing up by asking for the moon though. Trading Asik is one thing but then trying to get them to take Lin too is flat out laughable...

The thing is normally you keep it in house but after being scapegoated that hard and badly I'd want out and I'd let everyone know. Now if JR came out and was that was on me not beno then beno stay quite and keeps it in house.

With asik yea the way the contract was set up was great for Houston at the time but with all that money in the last year it really hurts his trade value even tho the cap hit is much less. As to him not playing hard. I think that's BS. He played hard but him and Dwight were horrible next to each other and it showed. So he got benched then got hurt.

TheNumber37
01-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Beno is a valuable piece. People laugh and probably don't have a backup PG that's better.

Knick should deal for a 2nd rounder and a player who can shoot or something.

FOBolous
01-22-2014, 07:30 PM
Um at first the rockets said they have no intention of dealing him and in fact tried to start him and Dwight together which everyone and their little sister knew was gonna fail. I mean to say he didn't try hard is extremely subjective. And I don't he he has come out once and said I refuse to play but was injured. Show me the article where he says I won't play. Houston made it really hard on themselves by not dealing him in the summer once they got Dwight. They were sure that they could play together. It didn't work and he got hurt and his value dropped. And what a stand up guy that goes both ways with the organization too. They replaced him after having a great year and being one of the most important players on the team and then relegated him to the bench. I mean I get it but they should have traded him.

reports have came out that said, despite what Houston said publicly, they've been trying to deal him since the Rockets acquired Dwight.

TrueFan420
01-22-2014, 07:35 PM
reports have came out that said, despite what Houston said publicly, they've been trying to deal him since the Rockets acquired Dwight.

Link?