PDA

View Full Version : Is Anthony Bennett the biggest bust of all time?

Chronz
01-18-2014, 03:01 PM
Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point

Check this vid and tell me if he sounds confident about his ability, seems to know he doesn't have a true position in the NBA to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ6mpk1ins&t=1m13s

His PER is at 1 while using 20% of his teams possessions while on the floor. Let that sink in. Even Kwame wasn't that bad.

ghettosean
01-18-2014, 03:07 PM
2 words --> Sam Bowie

PraiseJesus
01-18-2014, 03:08 PM
I wouldnt put this on Anthony...

He never should have been the first pick and thats the Cavs fault....

What a dumb organization

Sadds The Gr8
01-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point

Check this vid and tell me if he sounds confident about his ability, seems to know he doesn't have a true position in the NBA to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ6mpk1ins&t=1m13s

His PER is at 1 while using 20% of his teams possessions while on the floor. Let that sink in. Even Kwame wasn't that bad.

LOL I can't remember where I heard this but the difference between Kwame Brown/Michael Olowokandi's and Anthony Bennett's rookie seasons are just as big as the difference between Shaq and Bargnani's. That's amazing.

He's a pretty good laughing stock but I feel bad for him because everyone and their mothers who watch NCAAB know that he shouldn't have been a #1 overall pick. That's why Bill Simmons made that funny *** shriek when his name was called. I didn't even have him top 6 or 7. Plus he's from my hometown:sigh:

RLundi
01-18-2014, 03:10 PM
I initially thought someone who spoke English as a second language created this thread.

Chronz
01-18-2014, 03:13 PM
2 words --> Sam Bowie

1 letter

y?

Sadds The Gr8
01-18-2014, 03:15 PM
2 words --> Sam Bowie

that's the ultimate disrespect to Sam Bowie. He was nowhere near that awful

*Superman*
01-18-2014, 03:23 PM
I initially thought someone who spoke English as a second language created this thread.

:laugh2:

EL_MACHETE
01-18-2014, 03:28 PM
antony venett??? Yea he's a bust.. He's not even in the league :)

WITZ
01-18-2014, 03:39 PM
"Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point" :laugh2:

Dude has been complete garbage, Hes fat and still looks like he is gonna pass out if he plays 5+minutes & set the worlds laziest screen ever there is a gif of it and its just sad. Doesn't deserve minutes in the nba send his fat *** to the D-league cavs.

Chronz
01-18-2014, 03:51 PM

What a dumb organization

Why not?

The way hes playing hes not even worthy of being drafted.

Chronz
01-18-2014, 03:51 PM
"Doesn't deserve to have his name spelled correctly at this point" :laugh2:

Dude has been complete garbage, Hes fat and still looks like he is gonna pass out if he plays 5+minutes & set the worlds laziest screen ever there is a gif of it and its just sad. Doesn't deserve minutes in the nba send his fat *** to the D-league cavs.

Yea his pick setting has been atrocious. No wonder they tried him as a 3 at first, dude has no position in the NBA.

ghettosean
01-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Since the kid is Canadian I hope he figures things out sooner than later but its been a beyond a rough year for any number one pick.

ghettosean
01-18-2014, 04:06 PM
2 words --> Sam Bowie

1 letter

y?

He wasn't the biggest bust ever I suppose I'm just making the comparison of him being taken over the best player to ever play the game. That was disrespectful to say. Quick answers aren't always good ones but his name came immediately to mind.

PAOboston
01-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Not fair. He never should have been the #1 pick. Not his fault the Cavs are idiots. He's also only 20 years old and played only 30 games in his career so far. A little too early to call him a failure yet.

bleedprple&gold
01-18-2014, 04:09 PM

What a dumb organization

Anthony has to take some of the blame. At this point he doesn't even deserve to be the last pick.

ink
01-18-2014, 04:15 PM
I think this is completely on the Cavs. Their management is historically brutal and they show few signs of improving their judgement any time soon.

ACanadian
01-18-2014, 04:15 PM
You really got to consider the hype/expectations the player has before you call him a bust. Bennett was considered to not be be an impact player from the start but rather a long-term player. Kwame Brown had huge expectations unlike Bennett and was in a better situation Bennett is in currently.

I think Bennett needs more time to prove himself, a switch of jersey or pep talk before I call him a bust. Cleveland is in a mess right now and must be a factor to consider.

ink
01-18-2014, 04:17 PM
You really got to consider the hype/expectations the player has before you call him a bust. Bennett was considered to not be be an impact player from the start but rather a long-term player. Kwame Brown had huge expectations unlike Bennett and was in a better situation Bennett is in currently.

I think Bennett needs more time to prove himself, a switch of jersey or pep talk before I call him a bust. Cleveland is in a mess right now and must be a factor to consider.

Definitely. The combination of a ridiculous choice at #1 and trying to crack the league on one of its worst organizations would torpedo almost anyone's career.

IndiansFan337
01-18-2014, 04:18 PM
No, it is way too early to be calling him a bust. And remember, no one expected him to be a star. Just because he was the #1 pick doesn't mean he was projected to be a superstar. I don't think anyone even projected him to be an All-Star, so if he can become a solid starter I would say he isn't a bust at all.

He is still going to have a long NBA career. He's not in a good fit right now, behind other young players that they are trying to develop. He needs to play PF, but with Tristan Thompson ahead of him it makes it hard to get him minutes. He showed in the summer league that he could play when he was getting minutes and had a high amount of confidence.

THE MTL
01-18-2014, 04:29 PM
He's a bust. There are expectations that come with being drafted #1 and he wont come close. He makes kwame brown pick look like a steal lol

abe_froman
01-18-2014, 04:35 PM
I don't think anyone even projected him to be an All-Star, so if he can become a solid starter I would say he isn't a bust at all.

when picked so high,especially number 1 ,your play has to justify it or your a bust.rightly/wrongly,whatever people had thought of you before ,you need to live up to the draft slotting.anyone who doesnt do that is a bust

and yes,he's a bust,i'll give him another year before saying if he's the worst one of all time or not

Arch Stanton
01-18-2014, 04:38 PM
No, it is way too early to be calling him a bust. And remember, no one expected him to be a star. Just because he was the #1 pick doesn't mean he was projected to be a superstar. I don't think anyone even projected him to be an All-Star, so if he can become a solid starter I would say he isn't a bust at all.

He is still going to have a long NBA career. He's not in a good fit right now, behind other young players that they are trying to develop. He needs to play PF, but with Tristan Thompson ahead of him it makes it hard to get him minutes. He showed in the summer league that he could play when he was getting minutes and had a high amount of confidence.

He didn't play in the summer league. He was nursing a shoulder injury.

Jamiecballer
01-18-2014, 04:51 PM
i'd need to see a picture of it first

WITZ
01-18-2014, 04:53 PM

He probably meant pre-season In which he showed some signs ,but it all fell apart once the regular season started.

kobebabe
01-18-2014, 05:04 PM
As badly as this guy is playing, he didn't ask to be drafted with the 1st pick. It fell on him courtesy of Cavs damn FO. They have had plenty of good picks with nothing to show of it. What a waste. They could have done better trading the pick away for a good veteran player

Arch Stanton
01-18-2014, 05:05 PM
At this point he needs to go to the D-League to get some PT and maybe regain some confidence.

IndiansFan337
01-18-2014, 05:12 PM

I meant the preseason, my bad! He looked like he was sucking wind in a lot of those games, but the results were still there.

IndiansFan337
01-18-2014, 05:16 PM
As badly as this guy is playing, he didn't ask to be drafted with the 1st pick. It fell on him courtesy of Cavs damn FO. They have had plenty of good picks with nothing to show of it. What a waste. They could have done better trading the pick away for a good veteran player

I'm glad they didn't draft Len, which was the big rumor up until the pick was made. I really didn't think he'd be more than a backup big man and he hasn't done anything yet to change my thoughts about him. I actually thought Oladipo and McLemore were our two best bets. In hindsight, they should have probably picked one of those two and really shopped Waiters hard before F/A began.

IndiansFan337
01-18-2014, 05:21 PM
when picked so high,especially number 1 ,your play has to justify it or your a bust.rightly/wrongly,whatever people had thought of you before ,you need to live up to the draft slotting.anyone who doesnt do that is a bust

and yes,he's a bust,i'll give him another year before saying if he's the worst one of all time or not
None of that bold part is true. Typically there are superstar hopes for the #1 pick, but that was not the case in 2013. Expectations differ every year, and that is how you should be judged.

Recently, there were huge expectations for Oden-Durant, Rose-Beasley. Oden got hurt, a lot. We know he didn't meet his pre-draft expectations. Beasley has had many problems off the court, and really hasn't been a good team player, therefore not meeting his pre-draft expectations. The other two have surpassed pre-draft expectations.

Bennett has certainly not met or exceeded his pre-draft expectations. But it's a half season in. He still has plenty of time. Let's remember what his pre-draft expectations were, because they were not the same as other top picks like Oden, Durant (I know he was #2), Rose, etc.

Bring The Heat
01-18-2014, 05:35 PM
No disrespect to Cleveland fans it's obviously not their fault but this organization makes dumb decisions and you can see why LeBron left... Anthony Bennett had no business going #1 overall... So many others players with tremendous talent they could've taken to help this franchise move in the right direction. It's a shame really... Cleveland fans deserve better.

Nick O
01-18-2014, 06:12 PM
people are saying he never should have been the #1 pick.. but hes playing like someone who never should have been drafted in the first place.. he was still pegged to be a high pick. hes a bust

Nick O
01-18-2014, 06:14 PM
and i understand its too early to call him a bust.. BUT . hes literally. show no glimpses of anything positive. like nothing. shooting. defense. rebounding. nothing. hell the guy cant set screens. its sad he doesnt even put effort in. when hes out there it looks like he hates basketball

Nick O
01-18-2014, 06:15 PM
No disrespect to Cleveland fans it's obviously not their fault but this organization makes dumb decisions and you can see why LeBron left... Anthony Bennett had no business going #1 overall... So many others players with tremendous talent they could've taken to help this franchise move in the right direction. It's a shame really... Cleveland fans deserve better.

Irving and Thompson werent bad picks. Waiters has some potential. on paper they have a team that should easily be in the playoffs right down. they are just under performing brutally.

NYMetros
01-18-2014, 06:15 PM
I don't think you can consider him a bust, because everyone knew that he should not have been the #1 pick. And that draft just sucked in general. Not like there was any hype around him like Greg Oden.

astonmartin10
01-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Right now he looks like a bust but he's young he can improve, I hope he does.

The thing is he was injured during the offseason and started the season overweight. He also has asthma and sleep apnea I read. So he definitely needs to train and work hard. If not he isnt going to last. Quite sad since I wanted him to do well.

Cracka2HI!
01-18-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't think anyone really expected him to be good. Who could the Cavs have drafted that would have worked for them? They have Kyrie so they couldn't have taken MCW or Burke. Olidapo and Porter aren't doing anything, they already have a Zeller, ect. Bennett was an awful pick in a just atrocious draft. Besides MCW and Burke there may not be a player in last draft that would go top 10 next draft. That said Michael Olowakandi is very happy about about Bennett's early start.

Nick O
01-18-2014, 06:47 PM
I don't think anyone really expected him to be good. Who could the Cavs have drafted that would have worked for them? They have Kyrie so they couldn't have taken MCW or Burke. Olidapo and Porter aren't doing anything, they already have a Zeller, ect. Bennett was an awful pick in a just atrocious draft. Besides MCW and Burke there may not be a player in last draft that would go top 10 next draft. That said Michael Olowakandi is very happy about about Bennett's early start.

Olidapo is doing a HELLLLLLL of alot more than bennett

Raps18-19 Champ
01-18-2014, 06:54 PM
He's pretty out of shape right now and is still rehabbing. When he's in game shape, I'll give him a shot but he has a position barrier which is hard to handle in the NBA. Even if he passes that, I doubt he'd ever live up to be #1. He was in the 5-10 range at best.

Vinylman
01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
who could they have drafted? Are people kidding with this logic?

You draft the best available player when your team sucks and you have the number 1 pick...

then you either trade the incumbent or the pick...

this is not rocket science...

Cleveland's front office sucks...

Arch Stanton
01-18-2014, 07:08 PM
and i understand its too early to call him a bust.. BUT . hes literally. show no glimpses of anything positive. like nothing. shooting. defense. rebounding. nothing. hell the guy cant set screens. its sad he doesnt even put effort in. when hes out there it looks like he hates basketball

Can't argue with this... I just hope he can develop in a solid rotational player at some point. I'd like to see where he is next year at this time with a full summer of conditioning and summer league.

zn23
01-18-2014, 07:50 PM
To those saying "He's only a rookie" or "give him time", I don't think you guys realize just how bad he's playing. He is having a historically bad rookie season. There's nothing from this season, so far, that elicits any kind of hope.

You also have to keep in mind that his PER is 1.0, it's not like next season he's going to jump up to 15.0 . It's going to be a very slow process of development for him. I would say he needs like 5 or 6 years to even be considered decent.

He's the king of Draft busts so far.

b@llhog24
01-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Irving and Thompson werent bad picks. Waiters has some potential. on paper they have a team that should easily be in the playoffs right down. they are just under performing brutally.

Thompson could have been either JVal or Klay. While Waiters was drafted over Andre ****ing Drummound.

who could they have drafted? Are people kidding with this logic?

You draft the best available player when your team sucks and you have the number 1 pick...

then you either trade the incumbent or the pick...

this is not rocket science...

Cleveland's front office sucks...

This.

DreamShaker
01-18-2014, 09:09 PM
They should have gotten Noel or Dipo. Period. The pick made no sense. That being said, this is easily, obviously, the worst rookie season for a number 1 pick ever. Not possible to be worse. The reason you might not call him the biggest bust ever is two-fold. He still has time to turn it around, and no one really looks likes a superstar coming out of this class. It's not Darko over Wade/Melo/Bosh or Bowie over MJ or even Marvin Williams over D-Will or CP3. This pick could look worse with time or look better depending on how AB develops, and how the guys drafted after him develop. That being said, he could not be looking worse.

bucketss
01-18-2014, 09:20 PM
he looks very nervous and scared when hes out there, maybe the bright lights are too much for him, he also needs to lose a lot of weight.

Jamiecballer
01-18-2014, 09:24 PM
if i had a ballot for NBA rookie of the year i'd just return the ballot blank. what an embarrassment :(

GiantsSwaGG
01-18-2014, 09:28 PM
He's up there with Bowe

bucketss
01-18-2014, 09:30 PM
he kind of reminds me of jordan hill when he was on the knicks he looks nervous.

Jamiecballer
01-18-2014, 09:32 PM
in regards to the thread topic the answer is obviously no. the guy drafted first in 2023 is way worse.

duh.

JasonJohnHorn
01-18-2014, 09:40 PM

What a dumb organization

This.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY has this guy going first. The Cavs might as well have taken Noel.

He seems like a nice kid, and I hope to see him develop, but considering his level of play in college, he likely shouldn't have even been top-five let alone first.

We have to accept that some guys will excel in college and never find their legs in the NBA (Jan Vesely, Hasheem Thabeet, Joe Alexander, Sheldon Williams), and Bennet may be one of this guys, but there's no need to rip on the kid because a franchise made a horrible pick and selected him likely 7 or 8 slots ahead of where he ought to have gone.

nyKnicks126
01-18-2014, 10:26 PM
You know what? That statement is pretty insulting. Maybe you should learn a language other than English. English is my second language, which I learned when I was 5..

Nick O
01-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Thompson could have been either JVal or Klay. While Waiters was drafted over Andre ****ing Drummound.

This.

numbers dont tell the whole story.. but it looks to me like thompsons are better than jvals and klays right now.

im not a cavs fan so ive watched only a couple this year. but 12 and 10 is an impressive stat line for a young player. . i might give you Klay. but he doesnt bring much else to the table besides scoring. hows Tristan on the defensive end?

Sandman
01-18-2014, 10:38 PM
maybe worst 1st overall pick?

I don't think you can use the word bust because nobody expected a lot from him to begin with.

Sandman
01-18-2014, 10:49 PM
if i had a ballot for NBA rookie of the year i'd just return the ballot blank. what an embarrassment :(

Huh? The #1 pick might be terrible but what about everyone else?

In the last 15 years the #1 pick has won the ROY 5 times.

NBA_Starter
01-18-2014, 10:57 PM
I think if he got in shape he could be at least be serviceable.

championships
01-18-2014, 11:11 PM
I go to a few Rebel games a year cause my sister is a student and hooks me up with tickets. Bennett wasn't even the best player on that team. I always thought Mike Moser was a better player

Why the Cavs thought He was worthy of a 1st pick is beyond me.

Kyben36
01-18-2014, 11:18 PM
I hate to say it but i think he is, just from watching him he has some of if not the worst hands i have ever seen, he is another tweener at the 3/4 and probably wont work out IMO. he also has no touch on his shot.

Sadds The Gr8
01-18-2014, 11:37 PM
To the people blaming the Cavs: Yes it was a bad pick, but him being a #1 pick still doesn't absolve him from putting up this trash production. If he was the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 18th, 19th, 55th. 56th, 57th, pick he'd still be considered GOD AWFUL for putting up those #s.

numbers dont tell the whole story.. but it looks to me like thompsons are better than jvals and klays right now.

im not a cavs fan so ive watched only a couple this year. but 12 and 10 is an impressive stat line for a young player. . i might give you Klay. but he doesnt bring much else to the table besides scoring. hows Tristan on the defensive end?

Klay defends pretty well too. I'd definitely take Klay over Thompson. I'd take Jval based on potential as well.

Wolfman01
01-19-2014, 12:01 AM
As of right now Anthony Bennett PER is 1.08 which is pretty bad. The guy is averaging 2.4pts, 2.2 rebounds, and shooting .269% from the field while playing 31 games just under 10 minutes a game. Anthony Bennett seems like he is out of shape too hes 6'8'' 259 lbs. In this article they said that Anthony Bennett is even worse then Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi. How bad is Anthony Bennett right now? Watch this video too to see how bad he is. Anthony Bennett needs to go to the NBDA League!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24411048/anthony-bennett-says-hed-be-open-to-a-d-league-stint

b@llhog24
01-19-2014, 12:08 AM

They're producing at similar rates, but JVal had a better rookie year than anything TT has ever put forth. The thing is TT is a 6:8 PF who's main contribution is supposed to be his defense. (How many of those guys have panned out?) In the grand scheme of things while hindsight is 20:20 and you can't predict the future, Jval or Klay would've complimented Kyrie and each other way better than a diminutive PF. And I'm not even talking about if they still was able to pair Drummound/J Val and Kyrie together. :drool:

WES KOAST
01-19-2014, 01:12 AM
at least his shooting form looks better than marion. dude has a lot of potential got some nice footwork. he needs to work on his post moves and stop shooting 3's

SeoulBeatz
01-19-2014, 01:43 AM

Don't write Oladipo off just like that. He's gonna be a player in this league.

GiantsSwaGG
01-19-2014, 01:49 AM
As of right now Anthony Bennett PER is 1.08 which is pretty bad. The guy is averaging 2.4pts, 2.2 rebounds, and shooting .269% from the field while playing 31 games just under 10 minutes a game. Anthony Bennett seems like he is out of shape too hes 6'8'' 259 lbs. In this article they said that Anthony Bennett is even worse then Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi. How bad is Anthony Bennett right now? Watch this video too to see how bad he is. Anthony Bennett needs to go to the NBDA League!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24411048/anthony-bennett-says-hed-be-open-to-a-d-league-stint

How many point blank lay ups/dunks has this guy missed?

GiantsSwaGG
01-19-2014, 01:50 AM
Don't write Oladipo off just like that. He's gonna be a player in this league.

The guys has no left...

Tim Hardaway looks like the best rookie after Burke and MCW

OaklandsFinest
01-19-2014, 01:56 AM
He's the exact reason the NBA needs to adopt the NFL rule and have kids be at least out of high school 2 years. Anthony Bennett is a kid who with some more college time could've adapted his game. He can play, the problem is he's been a 4 his whole life and he is trying to learn a new position going head up against guys who are the best in the world at their positions. Had he stayed in school, he'd be developing his perimiter game more, going against the likes of Wiggins, Parker, and Gordon.

Nick O
01-19-2014, 01:57 AM
at least his shooting form looks better than marion. dude has a lot of potential got some nice footwork. he needs to work on his post moves and stop shooting 3's

my shot looks better than marions. what does that matter. Marion made that shot work for him. doesnt matter how ugly it is. Bennett cant do anything. hes a big body and he cant even set a screen

Sandman
01-19-2014, 02:03 AM
Marion kind of looks like he's doing Thriller every time he shoots

OaklandsFinest
01-19-2014, 02:06 AM
I honestly think people should let him play the 4. He obviously feels more comfortable in that spot, he's a similar build to Zach Randolph and has better handle and jumper. I could easily see him as a better version of David West or Zach Randolph, but you have to allow him to develop.

shep33
01-19-2014, 02:12 AM
Technically yes, but I feel bad for the kid. He had no business being #1, plus he doesn't fit on the Cavs at all. It was a weird pick to say the least, especially since they had Varajao, Thompson, etc.

Poor kid has to play out of position. Just a terrible situation.

Deception
01-19-2014, 02:33 AM
If anyone wants a laugh, check out a video of his first 12 games shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lt3Xw_8oMI

hotdalton18
01-19-2014, 02:38 AM
No , it's his rookie year , give him more time

WITZ
01-19-2014, 03:27 AM
I honestly think people should let him play the 4. He obviously feels more comfortable in that spot, he's a similar build to Zach Randolph and has better handle and jumper. I could easily see him as a better version of David West or Zach Randolph, but you have to allow him to develop.

Spot on with the comparisons i felt the same, He was hitting the jumper at a respectable rate in college and could post up players given his build I thought it would be possible to carry on to the pro level. Now he barely has any lift when he goes to put the ball in the hoop and his cardio is horrible. Is he the biggest bust of all time? only time will tell ,but now its way to early give him that label even if he looks the part.

Nick O
01-19-2014, 03:33 AM

i lost it at that missed dunk. a couple guys on the wolves bench were feeling bad for him there.

Nick O
01-19-2014, 03:34 AM
watching that video.. im sure hel get those close ones to fall.. but man.. alot of his jumpers were bricks. they werent just rimming out. if they were lipping out id be like hey. hes a little unlucky.. but damn. hes way off.

CHI_Fan412
01-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Oladipo isnt bad

shep33
01-19-2014, 03:49 AM
What concerns me more than anything is his lack of athleticism. I know he's playing the 3 and he has no business being a SF, but I'd say he's even a below average athlete at the 4.

I feel for the kid, but I'm not sure he'll be in the NBA within 3-5 years.

PowerHouse
01-19-2014, 03:57 AM
Apparently Chronz has never heard of Greg Oden.

Chronz
01-19-2014, 04:29 AM
lol yea I guess but thats due to injury, its in a different section of busts. In hindsight, maybe asking if hes the worst #1 pick/high lotto pick would've been less hyperbolic

ryder78c
01-19-2014, 05:43 AM
too soon but so far he's up there! #1A Oden,#1B Bennett,#4 Kwame,#5 Darko

JWorthy42
01-19-2014, 05:48 AM
I don't care if he is shorter than most players in the paint, he needs to play there. He must use that wide body to clear up space and at least become a solid rebounder and defensive player. He has no business playing on the perimeter. Bang with the big boys inside.

I mean at the very least he should develop into Big Baby Davis...

Nick O
01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
too soon but so far he's up there! #1A Oden,#1B Bennett,#4 Kwame,#5 Darko

whos number 3

kobe4thewinbang
01-19-2014, 05:56 AM
He's not the next Darko Millicic...yet.

quade36
01-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Names that come to mind. Jay Williams, Robert Traylor, Chris Washburn, Kwame Brown, LaRue Martin, and Darko.

He is not at that level yet, but he may be over time.

Heediot
01-19-2014, 09:22 AM
Nah that has to be Hitomi Tanaka

True Sports Fan
01-19-2014, 10:05 AM
Remember that rumor of the first pick for LaMarcus Aldridge? Cavs should've jumped on that tbh

Jarvo
01-19-2014, 10:36 AM
The draft was weak but even though it was he shouldn't had never got picked #1.

waveycrockett
01-19-2014, 10:43 AM
People want to compare him to Kwame or Sam Bowie or Greg Oden. But injuries are what derailed Sam Bowie and Greg Oden and Kwame at the same age as Bennett would show flashes of being a future allstar and at the very put together a 10+ year NBA career. I cannot remember a #1 Overall pick being this garbage so early. The Cavs selected Micheal Sweetney 2.0 with the #1 pick.

And people say Darko but at the very least Darko was for a period of time (With Magic) a solid defensive specialist as a backup Center. I dont think Bennett is every going to be a rotation player.

Jarvo
01-19-2014, 11:06 AM
Remember that rumor of the first pick for LaMarcus Aldridge? Cavs should've jumped on that tbh

Portland wasn't trading LMA and I'm sure he's glad they didn't.

Jamiecballer
01-19-2014, 12:25 PM

I had to stop after 2 mins. Too painful.

KingstonHawke
01-19-2014, 12:46 PM

What a dumb organization

Exactly! I hated the Waiters and Thompson picks as well. They didn't even need to get the best players, if they'd of just drafted the players that everyone expected them to, they'd have an extremely promising roster, and a boat load of cap space.

PG-Kyrie Irving
SG-Ben MacLemore
SF-Harrison Barnes
PF-Jared Sullinger
C-Jonas Valinicius

To make things worse, I'm pretty sure they had enough ammunition to get a deal for Love done, but didn't want to include Waiters, Thompson, and the 2013 1st overall. I'd of given that up in a heart beat for Love. How you not gonna reunite Uncle Drew and his homeboy.

ManRam
01-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Cleveland really has botched a shot at a really good rebuild. I don't mind the TT pick that much. I like Jonas a bit more, but it's not like either have shown anything to suggest that one is going to be far better than the other. After Jonas, the next 5 picks blow. I can't complain about TT.

But, unlike the Waiters pick, Anthony Bennett's saving grace might be the fact that there might not be a single super star in his draft. It was a bad pick. I was undoubtedly even the wrong pick. But it's not like they passed up on a Jordan here.

I'd usually just come into a thread like this and say "you can't say anything this absolute after half a season", and I do believe that to an extent. But Bennett has truly shown literally no ability. And a 1st overall pick should be contributing even this early on.

Poor Cleveland fans

IndiansFan337
01-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Can't argue with this... I just hope he can develop in a solid rotational player at some point. I'd like to see where he is next year at this time with a full summer of conditioning and summer league.

I'm just hoping he can be a rotation player or lower level starter. I think he can be that too, but with our current roster makeup it makes it difficult to get him minutes.

Nick O
01-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Kwame once averaged 11 points 7.5 rebounds on almost 50% from the floor. he also is 50% for his career. and hes been in the league a long time.. ya his career has sucked horribly. these stats up there arent defending him hes brutal.. but benett doesnt even look like hes gonna last 3 years in the league the rate hes going. really hope he turns it around

Jamiecballer
01-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Kwame once averaged 11 points 7.5 rebounds on almost 50% from the floor. he also is 50% for his career. and hes been in the league a long time.. ya his career has sucked horribly. these stats up there arent defending him hes brutal.. but benett doesnt even look like hes gonna last 3 years in the league the rate hes going. really hope he turns it around
exactly.

Milicic managed a decent NBA career.
Bargnani has managed a decent NBA career.
Brown managed a decent NBA career.

This guy looks like he'd be cut by a D-League team with the way he's performed. :(

ManRam
01-19-2014, 01:35 PM

While it took Tyson Chandler a while to get it going, Kwame was drafted immediately ahead of him and Pau Gasol. I think when discussing "busts" you have to keep in mind what they missed on drafting. I'm not sure Cleveland is going to miss out as much as Washington did, and there certainly is a lot of time for Bennett to show any semblance of value.

FlashBolt
01-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Not his fault. Blame the silly and intolerant Cavs organization that seems to love losing. The management from that franchise is horrendous. I to this day do not know how LeBron James managed to lead that organization. That is a testament to them taking talent for granted. They could have easily kept LeBron by signing quality players but they never seem to disappoint. I don't blame Bennett one bit. Sure, he has horrible shot selections and misses the slightest of buckets - but you have to understand that if he was originally drafted into his respective 7-10 position, no one would be saying a damn thing. Cavs surprised everyone with this pick and they are to blame. He has a lot to work on and I suspect he will figure things out over the off-season. He still has time. Very young and can definitely learn a lot. It's just embarrassing that Cavs make the wrong move 99% of the time.

ManRam
01-19-2014, 01:38 PM
You can see the talent the guy has, even in that video posted here. I think he has a nice shooting stroke, regardless of how poor his 20-some shot sample size looks. He can put the ball on the ground and attack the rim. He is pretty darn nimble for a guy his size. Obviously he has a TON of work to do, but I was a fan of his pre-draft, and I'm not ready to chalk his career off as a complete failure after half a season. I doubt he'll ever be better than Oladipo and his other peers, but I also don't think any of his peers are set for stardom themselves either. It looks very bad, for sure...but there's still plenty of time for him to make people forget about this.

The Cavs organization is what we should be laughing at most. And that's quite sad.

nyknicks1969
01-19-2014, 01:45 PM
He should take the money he made, get himself a nice place in Las Vegas and re-enroll in UNLV.

If no scholarship, can he actually play ball for the Rebels?

IndiansFan337
01-19-2014, 01:49 PM

The Cavs offered the 1st pick and TT for Aldridge, and also offered Waiters and TT for KLove before the draft, but both were rejected.

IndiansFan337
01-19-2014, 01:58 PM
He should take the money he made, get himself a nice place in Las Vegas and re-enroll in UNLV.

If no scholarship, can he actually play ball for the Rebels?
No, he wouldn't be eligible for the NCAA because he has been paid to play.

mightybosstone
01-19-2014, 02:58 PM
I think it's a little too soon to say he's the biggest bust of all time, but I'm not sure it's too soon to call him a miserable failure. Even really, really raw players show some potential as rookies, and Bennett has shown absolutely none. It's possible he could still come around and figure things out, as he's only 20 years old. But I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

I seriously want to know what the **** the Cavs were thinking when they took him first overall. They could have had Oladipo or Noel. Both guys would have made just as much sense from a needs standpoint and certainly would have made more sense from a talent standpoint.

dodgersuck
01-19-2014, 03:50 PM

Painful. The dude can't even dunk or hit layups

Wolfman01
01-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Anybody remember Hasheem Thabeet the 2009-2010 2nd pick overall? The guy barely played much and only lasted 2 season with the Grizzlies before they traded him. Hasheem Thabeet shooting percentage was even better then Anthony Bennett and he made .500% of his shots.

Jamiecballer
01-19-2014, 04:58 PM
As others have said its reasonable to call him the worst 1st overall pick. But not bust because in a decent draft he's probably a late lottery pick and that's hardly his fault.

IndiansFan337
01-19-2014, 05:03 PM
I think it's a little too soon to say he's the biggest bust of all time, but I'm not sure it's too soon to call him a miserable failure. Even really, really raw players show some potential as rookies, and Bennett has shown absolutely none. It's possible he could still come around and figure things out, as he's only 20 years old.

As others have said its reasonable to call him the worst 1st overall pick. But not bust because in a decent draft he's probably a late lottery pick and that's hardly his fault.

I think these are very fair assessments. He has not been a bust, but he certainly has been a failure thus far.

Kinglorious
01-19-2014, 05:12 PM
A lot of other people have already said it but I'm going to say it too: he shouldn't have been taken 1st. I know it was a pretty weak draft but he wasn't supposed to go #1. Sure he needs to step it up, and get in better shape but this one is on the Cavs. Should have picked Oladipo, simple as that.

conway429
01-19-2014, 05:59 PM
the whole draft has sucked, as we expected it would. he's not a bust because a) it's too early to say that, b) he hasn't gotten any playing time and he's in a terrible situation, c) pretty much that entire lottery has sucked.

Yes Bennett is disappointing at 2.4 and 2.2. but when the #3 overall pick is putting up 1.8 and 1.5, the #5 pick is putting up 1.5 and 2.2, and the #6 pick probably won't even play til next year it's hard to really pick on Bennett specifically.

Of the top 8 picks, the only one who's been even close to decent is Oladipo. So if Bennett's a bust, then they're pretty much all busts at this point.

Hawkamania
01-19-2014, 06:27 PM
If anyone actually does research on Bowie's career, you wouldn't say he's anywhere near the bust people make him out to be. Was his career plagued with disappointment because of his multiple leg injuries? Sure, but that's the only reason he can be labeled a bust. When he was healthy, he was still a very solid player.

What really hurt him was the fact he was chosen before Jordan. That's what magnified the false perception of him being the biggest bust of all time.

KingstonHawke
01-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Cleveland really has botched a shot at a really good rebuild. I don't mind the TT pick that much. I like Jonas a bit more, but it's not like either have shown anything to suggest that one is going to be far better than the other. After Jonas, the next 5 picks blow. I can't complain about TT.

But, unlike the Waiters pick, Anthony Bennett's saving grace might be the fact that there might not be a single super star in his draft. It was a bad pick. I was undoubtedly even the wrong pick. But it's not like they passed up on a Jordan here.

I'd usually just come into a thread like this and say "you can't say anything this absolute after half a season", and I do believe that to an extent. But Bennett has truly shown literally no ability. And a 1st overall pick should be contributing even this early on.

Poor Cleveland fans

Val is going to be a stud. Remember that you heard that from me. He's got a lot of Marc Gasol in him.

KingstonHawke
01-20-2014, 02:14 AM
The Cavs offered the 1st pick and TT for Aldridge, and also offered Waiters and TT for KLove before the draft, but both were rejected.

The Wolves wanted Waiters, Thompson, Verajao, and the 1st pick... pretty sure it was the Cavs that said no. I'd of done it in a heartbeat.

WES KOAST
01-20-2014, 12:49 PM

only problem w/Kwame he had small hand. and u know what they say about guys with small hands

PleaseBeNice
01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
I don't feel bad for Cavs fans at all. I hope they continue to underperform. Especially the delusional fans that think Lebron is coming back. Why would he come back to this joke of a franchise, especially after Gilbert called out Lebron And fans burned his jersey and ridiculed him for making the best decision for him and his family.

j-bay
01-20-2014, 01:28 PM
I don't feel bad for Cavs fans at all. I hope they continue to underperform. Especially the delusional fans that think Lebron is coming back. Why would he come back to this joke of a franchise, especially after Gilbert called out Lebron And fans burned his jersey and ridiculed him for making the best decision for him and his family.

The fans said they didn't need Lebron, that they could win a championship with out Lebron. Now a few failing seasons without you and they are begging for Lebron to go back. Let them suffer.

Arch Stanton
01-20-2014, 01:31 PM
The Wolves wanted Waiters, Thompson, Verajao, and the 1st pick... pretty sure it was the Cavs that said no. I'd of done it in a heartbeat.

Do you have proof of this or are you talking out of your *****?

Arch Stanton
01-20-2014, 01:33 PM
The fans said they didn't need Lebron, that they could win a championship with out Lebron. Now a few failing seasons without you and they are begging for Lebron to go back. Let them suffer.

There are a few fans that are begging for him back, but generally most fans are indifferent. And of course you are dumb of enough to generalize an entire fan base.

Arch Stanton
01-20-2014, 01:35 PM

If Cavs fans are underperforming how do you rate Heat fans? They did walk out of a playoff game then tried to get back in when they found out they won.

FlashBolt
01-20-2014, 02:53 PM
If Cavs fans are underperforming how do you rate Heat fans? They did walk out of a playoff game then tried to get back in when they found out they won.

You guys burned the jersey of someone who stuck with your garbage of a franchise that no one wants to even play for. I suspect Irving will leave very soon. Seven long years playing with bench players as starters.. About half of them aren't even in the NBA anymore. Not to mention the fact that LeBron in his seven years as a Cavailer had won more playoff games than your entire history. This man deserves to not only have his jersey raised - but also an applause when he plays at your damn crappy arena. Economically, he raised a lot of money for your city. Also, you have to take into account that your franchise does suck. It's one of the reasons why they are still struggling 4 years later after tanking nonstop for draft picks.

Arch Stanton
01-20-2014, 03:23 PM
You guys burned the jersey of someone who stuck with your garbage of a franchise that no one wants to even play for. I suspect Irving will leave very soon. Seven long years playing with bench players as starters.. About half of them aren't even in the NBA anymore. Not to mention the fact that LeBron in his seven years as a Cavailer had won more playoff games than your entire history. This man deserves to not only have his jersey raised - but also an applause when he plays at your damn crappy arena. Economically, he raised a lot of money for your city. Also, you have to take into account that your franchise does suck. It's one of the reasons why they are still struggling 4 years later after tanking nonstop for draft picks.

Thanks for turning this into a troll fest. Yeah a couple of fans burned jerseys and suddenly it's the entire fan base. Get a clue! Sure the franchise is struggling and they've certainly made some questionable decisions. But so are many NBA franchises. When's the last time the Wolves made the playoffs? Your entire post is mean spirited and full of nonsense.

WITZ
01-20-2014, 05:34 PM

Is Lebron your Dad or something because you seem salty as **** :laugh:

ghettosean
01-20-2014, 11:40 PM

Seriously his family too??? What a wonderful man of a man :D

Drummond#1
01-21-2014, 05:19 AM
Way too early to tell. He's a 20 year old tweener. In 2-3 years if he stays this bad then yes. The Cavs are terrible at drafting...

They could have a starting 5 of:

Irving
Oladipo
Harrison Barnes
Jonas V
Varajao

This isn't hindsight. These were the consensus best picks available. They may have ended up with TRob over Barnes if they stuck to the script... But damn. Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett were all projected in the 8-20 range. Dan Gilbert should just sell this team to Lebron already.

I picture Cleveland's GM as being that guy in your fantasy league who is always trying to make the "discovery" pick and ends up in last place because he takes Omri Cassipi over Tony Parker.

KingstonHawke
01-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Do you have proof of this or are you talking out of your *****?

Obviously it's a rumor dumb ***. It's very rare that management will actually confirm even entertaining trade offers for a star. The Lakers act like they weren't trying to trade Pau, even though he should be a Rocket right now via trade.

Arch Stanton
01-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Obviously it's a rumor dumb ***. It's very rare that management will actually confirm even entertaining trade offers for a star. The Lakers act like they weren't trying to trade Pau, even though he should be a Rocket right now via trade.

Okay yeah.... So you don't know what you're talking about.

thenaj17
01-21-2014, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=b@llhog24;27822261]Thompson could have been either JVal or Klay. While Waiters was drafted over Andre ****ing Drummound]

Or even Kawhi Leonard, Shumpert, Jimmy Butler, Faried

MonroeFAN
01-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Way too early to tell. He's a 20 year old tweener. In 2-3 years if he stays this bad then yes. The Cavs are terrible at drafting...

They could have a starting 5 of:

Irving
Oladipo
Harrison Barnes
Jonas V
Varajao

This isn't hindsight. These were the consensus best picks available. They may have ended up with TRob over Barnes if they stuck to the script... But damn. Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett were all projected in the 8-20 range. Dan Gilbert should just sell this team to Lebron already.

I picture Cleveland's GM as being that guy in your fantasy league who is always trying to make the "discovery" pick and ends up in last place because he takes Omri Cassipi over Tony Parker.

Is Jonas V really all that much better than TT? And Barnes? 10 PPG on 40% shooting?

That team doesn't strike me as being very good either.

WITZ
01-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Or even Kawhi Leonard, Shumpert, Jimmy Butler, Faried

If the cavs took any of those players on draft day at #4 there would have been a bill simmons reaction similar to when Bennett was taken. Looking at the situtation now those are good players but then none of those players were even drafted in the lottery. You can play this game with any team but people sure love to do it with the cavs for some reason :laugh2:

MonroeFAN
01-21-2014, 02:28 PM
I would love to see Leonard on a team without Duncan, Parker and Pop. He's about as valuable to SA as Danny Green is, and he could barely get on the floor before he met Pop.

Arch Stanton
01-21-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm okay with the TT draft. Perhaps Faried, or Leonard would be better fits, but I'm not sure how many more wins they would bring. Jonas also might be a better fit but he hasn't shown anything significant. Shump is not better than TT.
I think they messed up selecting Waiters over Lillard, or Drummond. And obviously the Bennett picks looks really bad. Probably should of taken MKG or Oladipo.

PG - KI
SG - Oladipo
SF - Leonard
PF - AV
C - Drummond

numba1CHANGsta
01-21-2014, 04:38 PM
The biggest bust was Oden, at least these other guys played games

PurpleLynch
01-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Sam Bowie?

Arch Stanton
01-21-2014, 09:45 PM
If the cavs took any of those players on draft day at #4 there would have been a bill simmons reaction similar to when Bennett was taken. Looking at the situtation now those are good players but then none of those players were even drafted in the lottery. You can play this game with any team but people sure love to do it with the cavs for some reason :laugh2:

This.

Hawkeye15
01-21-2014, 09:50 PM
I mean, for the #1 pick, things are not looking good. But this past draft sucked balls in general imo. Having a top 5 pick was more of a curse than a blessing long term.

Daze9900
01-21-2014, 10:05 PM
IMO biggest bust NBA history is Frederick Weiss drafted in the lottery by the New York Knicks. You can find him in a video if you search for Vince Carter dunking over a 7-foot man in the Olympics. He never set foot in the NBA.

Sandman
01-22-2014, 02:21 AM
IMO biggest bust NBA history is Frederick Weiss drafted in the lottery by the New York Knicks. You can find him in a video if you search for Vince Carter dunking over a 7-foot man in the Olympics. He never set foot in the NBA.

Its hard to call the #15 pick a bust until you factor in the Knicks passed on a small forward from Queens that went to St. Johns. The #16 pick to the Bulls RON ARTEST. sonofa*****

Drummond#1
01-22-2014, 06:10 AM
I would love to see Leonard on a team without Duncan, Parker and Pop. He's about as valuable to SA as Danny Green is, and he could barely get on the floor before he met Pop.

I wonder if the Spurs would trade Kawhi for Greg Monroe. Pop has called him the future of the franchise though.

Duncan = Donkey
01-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Sam Bowie?

LOL, no. Sam Bowie is way better than Bennett.

IndiansFan337
01-24-2014, 01:24 PM
If anyone actually does research on Bowie's career, you wouldn't say he's anywhere near the bust people make him out to be. Was his career plagued with disappointment because of his multiple leg injuries? Sure, but that's the only reason he can be labeled a bust. When he was healthy, he was still a very solid player.

What really hurt him was the fact he was chosen before Jordan. That's what magnified the false perception of him being the biggest bust of all time.

I agree with this completely. Obviously injuries derailed him, but during the limited time he was on the court he was pretty good. The same could be said about Oden too, although he played a lot less (so far) than Bowie.

IndiansFan337
01-24-2014, 01:25 PM

The Cavs did say no to the deal you listed above, but the Wolves said no to TT and Waiters for Love, like I said.

IndiansFan337
01-24-2014, 01:33 PM
No fans said the Cavs didn't need LBJ. Where did you get that from?

Why are you so bitter? Let's have a civilized, rational conversation here.

Exactly. Leonard went in the mid-teens. A lot of teams passed on him. So don't just bash the Cavs for passing on him. Why don't you rip almost every team in the NBA for passing on Tony Parker while you're at it. I believe he was drafted #26.

I think ORL took Fran Vasquez at #8 the year before or after they dratfed Howard, and he has never appeared in the NBA either.

AMC31
01-24-2014, 01:35 PM
This entire draft looks like a bust with a few quality guards.

What a dumb organization

They needed a big man, who was the other option? Alex Len, Cody Zeller, and Nerlens Noel look just as bad or haven't played in Noel's case. There was also no trade option to move down for the Cavs.

Bennett does look awful, but calling them a dumb organization for that reason is not backed up.

Flip Saunders said no to every offer for Kevin Love. He was hired to build around him; was not going to move him. The Cavs would've also done that in a heartbeat.

IndiansFan337
01-24-2014, 01:42 PM
This entire draft looks like a bust with a few random good role players

They needed a big man, who was the other option? Alex Len, Cody Zeller, and Nerlens Noel look just as bad or haven't played in Noel's case. There was also no trade option to move down for the Cavs.

Bennett does look awful, but calling them a dumb organization for that reason is not backed up.

I agree about those big men. The rumor up until the minute Bennett was selected was that the Cavs would take Len. Even with the disaster season Bennett is having, I still am glad they didn't take Len instead. I think there's still a lot better of a chance that Bennett becomes a rotation player than Len.

Sandman
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM
I think ORL took Fran Vasquez at #8 the year before or after they dratfed Howard, and he has never appeared in the NBA either.
The issue with Weis was the SF from Queens/St Johns that was picked right after him.

it was (almost?) a no brainer at the time.

Arch Stanton
01-24-2014, 11:38 PM
@JasonLloydABJ: Cavs notebook: Despite lack of playing time, Cavs have no plans of sending Anthony Bennett to D-League: CLEVEL... http://t.co/6x2jQlM6Yr

Grant/Brown are fools. Really trying to hide an elephant next to a bull in a china shop.

todu82
01-25-2014, 12:53 AM
Yeah, Bennett was a terrible pick for the Cavs. It was bad in June and it's still bad now.

IndiansFan337
01-25-2014, 12:04 PM
The issue with Weis was the SF from Queens/St Johns that was picked right after him.

I can understand that. I would imagine the NYK were worried about him staying around NYC, due to his mental and social issues, and lack of maturity early in his career. He very clearly has had a much better and longer career than Weis, but I can see why the NYK would have had concerns about Artest too.

Either way, I don't think Weis is one of the biggest busts ever. He never reached the potential many hoped he could, but he wasn't a top lottery pick or expected to be a star. Bennett only applies to the former.

Sandman
01-25-2014, 06:52 PM
this is true. He had been a good player that couldn't stay on any team.

I suppose the halftime hennesey in chicago could have been something worse in NYC as well :D

PurpleLynch
01-25-2014, 07:02 PM
LOL, no. Sam Bowie is way better than Bennett.

Yeah,after all, I think that you're right. Even if he was picked after Olajuwon and before of Mj. But he was injury prone all his entire life.Maybe Bennet will stay healthy and become a good role player.Or bench one.I dunno,but at least we have to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's terrible right now,for sure.But he's young and I wish the best for these young players who can't find their way.

MagicBucsSox
01-25-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm okay with the TT draft. Perhaps Faried, or Leonard would be better fits, but I'm not sure how many more wins they would bring. Jonas also might be a better fit but he hasn't shown anything significant. Shump is not better than TT.
I think they messed up selecting Waiters over Lillard, or Drummond. And obviously the Bennett picks looks really bad. Probably should of taken MKG or Oladipo.

PG - KI
SG - Oladipo
SF - Leonard
PF - AV
C - Drummond

MKG? Lmaooooo dude he sucks

xabial
01-25-2014, 07:26 PM

LMAO the Knicks did the same exact **** in the 2010 NBA draft. They had the 38th and 39th pick in the 2nd round of the 2010 draft and picked Landry Fields and Andy Rautins one pick before... Hometown favorite, and the guy everyone wanted them to draft-- Lance Stephenson. At least Fields became moderately relevant and contributed his first two years with the Knicks before descending into obscurity after signing that horrible three year $18.75 million contract with the Toronto Raptors. Andy Rautins was a complete waste of the 40th pick.

But back on topic, I don't think Bennett will improve unless he sheds 20 pounds and works on that horrible jumper.

WITZ
01-25-2014, 08:49 PM

Think he meant MCW cause Kidd Gilchrist wasn't even in the same draft and yes he sucks lmao . Otto Porter lucked out so bad the cavs didn't take him #1 because he is playing just as horrible in limited minutes as bennett but nobody gives a **** and he was suppose to be a safe pick :laugh2:

championships
01-25-2014, 08:58 PM

Think he meant MCW cause Kidd Gilchrist wasn't even in the same draft and yes he sucks lmao . Otto Porter lucked out so bad the cavs didn't take him #1 because he is playing just as horrible in limited minutes as bennett but nobody gives a **** and he was suppose to be a safe pick :laugh2:Good point there. In fact I'm sure many even forgot the name Otto Porter.

Arch Stanton
01-26-2014, 01:26 AM
I meant MCW.