PDA

View Full Version : Decipher Lebron's cryptic message

Master Mind
01-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Message from Lebron to Wade via instagram

"No matter what happens in the future we stuck together like brothers for life. And no matter what they say, u still a BAD Mutha-Shut-Yo-Mouth out there on that court!

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78935043/

May mean something, may mean nothing. :shrug:

Master Mind
01-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Does anyone think Wade is contemplating retirement?

Slug3
01-17-2014, 03:56 PM
Who the F cares. Let this season play out. Of he leaves then he played the contract he signed and we should remember all he did. Of Wade retires (which I doubt) then let's all enjoy his career and wait for his stature to come up.

We have enjoyed a few good years of basketball that very few franchise have ever gotten in their whole history.

But really we have Riley, I doubt anything goes wrong.

justinnum1
01-17-2014, 04:55 PM
We win this year and he isn't going anywhere. No way does he turn down a chance at a 4 peat, something jordan never did.

I think he is looking for some attention. Durant has been getting a lot of love lately.

Delrayhc
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
We win this year and he isn't going anywhere. No way does he turn down a chance at a 4 peat, something jordan never did.

I think he is looking for some attention. Durant has been getting a lot of love lately.

I agree. Big stars get their precious feelings hurt when the attention turns away from them. They are as fragile as the leg lamp in the movie A Christmas Story.

therealwd27
01-17-2014, 07:51 PM
I don't think it means anything. Can't seem him leaving especially if we win again..

SteBO
01-17-2014, 08:52 PM
Give me a break....

Shark
01-17-2014, 09:23 PM

If Jordan didn't take that year off, he would of gone for a 7 peat. Fool!

beasted86
01-17-2014, 11:01 PM
If Jordan didn't take that year off, he would of gone for a 7 peat. Fool!

He is saying Jordan never won 4 in a row and there is no way LeBron would pass up the opportunity to do one of the few things Jordan never accomplished. Fool! Read, and re-read before you flame.

king james
01-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Lebron has already said that that message meant nothing about him leaving. He said it was just a message to his brotha.

UMdev
01-20-2014, 11:36 AM
He pretty much had to word it that way. Had he come out and said "Hey brotha, we're going to be together for life" then it would have been pretty obvious he's staying as I doubt Wade would head to Cleveland with him.

NBA_Starter
01-20-2014, 08:42 PM

Exactly, I have said this all along.

Master Mind
01-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Folks we could be seeing the end of D Wade's career and possibly the end of what would be left of the big 3. With every comment LeBron makes I cringe with the thought of him bolting via free agency. But like some have stated, another championship would ease everything. But I do think Wade is quickly approaching the end of the road and is considering retirement sooner than we think.

york_2014
01-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Basically, championship this year and Lebron will stay but if not than I think Pat Riley will be looking to shop Bosh for a legit and healthy big especially with the size the Pacers have. This way Lebron will stay even if they don't win the championship.

MiamiLoyal926
01-28-2014, 01:31 PM
Basically, championship this year and Lebron will stay but if not than I think Pat Riley will be looking to shop Bosh for a legit and healthy big especially with the size the Pacers have. This way Lebron will stay even if they don't win the championship.

And who would this legit, healthy big be? Not many out there that would make much a difference. Even less who are actually available.

beasted86
02-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Translation: It means he's gonna die!

york_2014
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
Just heard on PTI they were conversing about a potential Griffin for Lebron trade.

SteBO
02-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Now you see why I don't watch ESPN anymore....

Master Mind
04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
/bump

No more smiling faces, hidden agendas.

Slug3
04-28-2015, 02:31 PM
/bump

No more smiling faces, hidden agendas.

Why did you even bump this?

Wade n Fade
04-29-2015, 11:21 PM
Kevin Love injury, LeBron's frustration with Love, he will bolt. Miami is probably not an option right now unless Bosh, Wade, Dragic and him form a renewed core. That means no Deng.

naps
04-30-2015, 03:09 AM
This mofo knew all along he was leaving and that was going to be his last year here. Probably the most selfish (Ofcourse not on the court) superstar ever. He is a cold blooded businessman. He can act as your brother but he can cut your throat when you are not needed to him anymore.

Slug3
04-30-2015, 09:16 AM
Kevin Love injury, LeBron's frustration with Love, he will bolt. Miami is probably not an option right now unless Bosh, Wade, Dragic and him form a renewed core. That means no Deng.

Lebron is not leaving again period. There could be a 1% chance he comes back here at that's pushing it. But there is just no way he is going to be that evil and leave the Cavs twice.

Slug3
04-30-2015, 09:18 AM
This mofo knew all along he was leaving and that was going to be his last year here. Probably the most selfish (Ofcourse not on the court) superstar ever. He is a cold blooded businessman. He can act as your brother but he can cut your throat when you are not needed to him anymore.

I don't think his intention was to leave when he first got here, but I think as he saw how a team should be run (Miami) he started to get the idea of going back and using our formula to inject into the Cavs management. But I am still pretty salty with Lebron and Bosh about making us trade picks for them to get that 5th year they never used.

naps
04-30-2015, 03:27 PM
He most likely knew before starting his 4th season that it would be his last here. He is the best player in the world but when it comes down to loyalty and trust he should be the last person alive.

Wade n Fade
05-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Lebron is not leaving again period. There could be a 1% chance he comes back here at that's pushing it. But there is just no way he is going to be that evil and leave the Cavs twice.

Evil? How? Just working the system to his advantage isn't evil. Committing genocide is evil.

andrewcisne
05-14-2015, 12:20 PM
It was a legendary team when they both played for Miami..
Two big leaders in one team. Every game was like an all-stars game.
I miss it..