PDA

View Full Version : Nick Young 'Fight'

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfYh9iW4ZN4:laugh2:

Rndy
01-16-2014, 12:53 AM
The ole Punch and quickly get behind your players and coaches lol.

Stunner
01-16-2014, 12:57 AM
The commentary is real stupid if you ask me , " grabbed his shoulder " ? Really ? I saw two hands to the face .

Pakman
01-16-2014, 01:02 AM
The ole Punch and quickly get behind your players and coaches lol.It was 1v5. WTF do u EXPECT.

kylem4711
01-16-2014, 01:03 AM
he ran faster than carmelo

Chrisclover
01-16-2014, 01:04 AM
Swaggy P is adorable

Stunner
01-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Yea Nick was basically by himself with Ryan Kelly lol I would have been trying to get to my team too . Players don't like players from other teams touching them kind of like Football players.

Max.This
01-16-2014, 01:07 AM
he ran faster than carmelo

melo threw a real hard one though

RipCity32
01-16-2014, 01:09 AM
I would be pissed to. Len hit him in the face pretty good on that foul. I think Len plays a bit reckless. He fouled out of the game against the Pistons in 6 minutes of playing time lol. Young should control that temper a little better though instead of acting that extreme.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Nothing will happen though besides a bunch of shoving and clinching of fists while moving backwards, which makes these fake tough guy players that hit and run look worse. Why take the punch if you won't stand your ground? After watching one of these, I quickly re-watch the Pacers brawl to get this stuff out of my head.

Tony_Starks
01-16-2014, 01:14 AM
Nick has heart. Ran up on Len, Morris and Dragic. I would be mad none of my teammates really jumped in, instead were pulling him out of it.....

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 01:15 AM
So he starts crap, then wants everyone to protect him when someone comes after him. Tuff man lol

Pakman
01-16-2014, 01:18 AM
So he starts crap, then wants everyone to protect him when someone comes after him. Tuff man lolnot sure if trolling or just a dunce.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:19 AM
Nick has heart.

How? This is the NBA in 2014. When has a "ran up to said player" resulted in a fist fight? Everyone knows it will be stopped once the first guy lays the first punch/shove. To me, it screams like the everyday guy that thinks they are a trained MMA fighter and the "I'm going to look like such a bad@$$ when I throw this one punch, and in my mind knock this guy out. Then girls will start coming towards me and people will chant my name!" style of 'fighting'. Fake.

COOLbeans
01-16-2014, 01:20 AM
Nick has heart. Ran up on Len, Morris and Dragic. I would be mad none of my teammates really jumped in, instead were pulling him out of it.....

Yeah I didn't get that.

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 01:20 AM
Just the truth

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 01:21 AM
not sure if trolling or just a dunce.

Just the truth

*Superman*
01-16-2014, 01:23 AM
I would be pissed to. Len hit him in the face pretty good on that foul. I think Len plays a bit reckless. He fouled out of the game against the Pistons in 6 minutes of playing time lol. Young should control that temper a little better though instead of acting that extreme.

Lol that's pretty bad...

Looked like a legit shot to the face, probably wasn't intentional, but I don't have a problem with him getting mad about it. Commentator sounds like a fool, "he didn't even fall hard, because if he did he would be hurt". Great logic bro. Just not sure why he pushed Dragic, Morris was the one pushing back.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Oh and Dragic should have flopped. This is the NBA, "tough guy" millionaires that flop when someone opens a window? I'm on the "he punched and ran before it happened to him" side.

Chronz
01-16-2014, 01:25 AM
The commentary is real stupid if you ask me , " grabbed his shoulder " ? Really ? I saw two hands to the face .

This.

Idiotic commentary from a clearly biased point of view

Pakman
01-16-2014, 01:26 AM
Oh and Dragic should have flopped. This is the NBA, "tough guy" millionaires that flop when someone opens a window? I'm on the "he punched and ran before it happened to him" side.Didn't know pushing = a punch.

Chronz
01-16-2014, 01:27 AM
lol announcer doesnt see the obvious hack to the face but he sees a "swing" to Dragic when it was clearly a controlled shove

lamzoka
01-16-2014, 01:29 AM
He wanted no parts of the twin brothers.:)

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:29 AM
Didn't know pushing = a punch.

pushing, punch. Whatever. He hit another guy and left the scene. Just don't hit him. If you do, stand your ground. He gets paid millions to play basketball, then wants to 'act' like a tough guy by 'pushing' someone, then quickly backed away behind his bench and coaches.

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 01:34 AM
If the nba was like the nhl, guys like young wouldn't do ****. They do this stuff because there is 99% chance punches won't be thrown.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:38 AM
If the nba was like the nhl, guys like young wouldn't do ****. They do this stuff because there is 99% chance punches won't be thrown.

exactly. This guy is with me. Players know only the first swing/push gets thrown before everyone starts flopping all over the place or do the "you're lucky he is holding me back" sig move that is oh so common with "tough" guys.

There is no place for this crap in the NBA, but if you do it, stand up, don't hide behind your bench after.

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 01:38 AM
lol announcer doesnt see the obvious hack to the face but he sees a "swing" to Dragic when it was clearly a controlled shove
Huh? They clearly acknowledge it's a foul on Len.
"Controlled shove" lol. What's the difference between a controlled shove and a normal shove?

Chucky Woods
01-16-2014, 01:45 AM
If you want to show you're the tough guy you think you are don't go starting **** and running away. He looks like a ***** now.

Tony_Starks
01-16-2014, 01:46 AM

Hopefully he doesn't get suspended behind this. Nick is quickly becoming one of my favorite "auditioning" Lakers. At least he plays like he actually gives a damn....

Rndy
01-16-2014, 01:49 AM
It was 1v5. WTF do u EXPECT.

Well as a former 4th Grade Karate practician(only missed 2 sessions) I would have beat some *** and not run away but that is why I'm a white belt and you're not.

But seriously maybe you shouldn't punch two people if you don't want a fight. That was probably the most passing he's done all season.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Well he knew it was the NBA, so nothing will happen, and he still backed away. If you were really serious and you see 5 guys, at least grab a chair and bring it. Don't start something and walk away with a look on your face when your bench is in between.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Lakers have no players to suit up for next game lol

Tank rolls on...

Htownballa1622
01-16-2014, 02:16 AM
I didn't have a problem with him getting angry and getting at Len.

That was a bs foul by Len. I would have rocked his jaw and took that Ejection BUT

the part with Dragic was a bit uncalled for though.

CityofChaos
01-16-2014, 02:19 AM
Hard foul by Len I dont blame Young for reacting the way he did but no need to swipe at Dragic lol

SMH!
01-16-2014, 02:21 AM
Well he knew it was the NBA, so nothing will happen, and he still backed away. If you were really serious and you see 5 guys, at least grab a chair and bring it. Don't start something and walk away with a look on your face when your bench is in between.

you think those guys in the pacers pistons brawl knew it was the nba and nothing would happen? Lol

Asik's better
01-16-2014, 02:21 AM
I like what Len did, it goes back to what I have always said, players should foul players who try to posterise them. Len played it perfectly. Fouled him without injuring him.

*Silver&Black*
01-16-2014, 02:28 AM
you think those guys in the pacers pistons brawl knew it was the nba and nothing would happen? Lol

Because that happens how many times?

PowerHouse
01-16-2014, 02:30 AM
And the nightmare season of the Lakers continues to get worse..

and worse..

and worse.

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 02:33 AM

Exception to the rule, use some common sense. lol

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 02:34 AM
And the nightmare season of the Lakers continues to get worse..

and worse..

and worse.

How is it a nightmare, aren't you guys tanking? you should be thrilled

championships
01-16-2014, 02:44 AM
So all the smack talk is about Nick and his natural reaction to a guy who just pulled a cheap shot on him in the air?

What about that head hunting cheap shot?

championships
01-16-2014, 02:46 AM
I like what Len did, it goes back to what I have always said, players should foul players who try to posterise them. Len played it perfectly. Fouled him without injuring him.
You kidding me? you don't go for someones head

PowerHouse
01-16-2014, 02:47 AM
How is it a nightmare, aren't you guys tanking? you should be thrilled

I wish we were tanking, at least then we would have an excuse.

But in all seriousness our excuse is injuries, half our roster has been on the DL all year and now Nick young will likely be suspended for a couple of games just to top it off. Plus I dont believe in tanking for the NBA, that only works for the NFL. Even if a team tanks they still have to pray for ping pong balls to fall in their favor.

championships
01-16-2014, 02:50 AM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1604903_568592719894137_1907863727_n.jpg

Youngs teammates dropped the ball

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 02:51 AM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1604903_568592719894137_1907863727_n.jpg

Youngs teammates dropped the ball

They probably dont like him, lol.

Deception
01-16-2014, 02:56 AM
Suns announcer "Len didn't even foul him hard". That was a hard foul, clearly a flagrant but still, nothing to get in a fight over, especially so early in the game.

nastynice
01-16-2014, 02:57 AM
I didn't have a problem with him getting angry and getting at Len.

That was a bs foul by Len. I would have rocked his jaw and took that Ejection BUT

the part with Dragic was a bit uncalled for though.

pretty much how I see it. where the ef was his teammates at? c'mon, u gotta have ur guy's back

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Suns announcer "Len didn't even foul him hard". That was a hard foul, clearly a flagrant but still, nothing to get in a fight over, especially so early in the game.

For sure it was a hard foul, dont think it was a flagrant 2 though.

SPURSFAN1
01-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Did that white guy get ejected? That was a flagrant 2 if you ask me. He had 2 hands up and swiped down with both hands on NY's head. He knew what he was doing.

Duncan = Donkey
01-16-2014, 03:03 AM
yeah he got ejected

SPURSFAN1
01-16-2014, 03:12 AM
i don't understand why people are making fun of NY. If he punches one of the twins he gets rushed by both twins and that white guy.

Pakman
01-16-2014, 03:33 AM
I like what Len did, it goes back to what I have always said, players should foul players who try to posterise them. Len played it perfectly. Fouled him without injuring him.your a disgrace.

Deception
01-16-2014, 03:52 AM
For sure it was a hard foul, dont think it was a flagrant 2 though.

Flagrant 1, flagrant 2 is Joey Crawford territory.

Htownballa1622
01-16-2014, 04:16 AM
pretty much how I see it. where the ef was his teammates at? c'mon, u gotta have ur guy's back

Definitely. That's a playoff type foul for just a simple play.

If he didn't want to get posterized, get back on D and make a play at the ball.

I don't like seeing hits above the shoulders with a guy in the air.

eso
01-16-2014, 05:16 AM
Nick did the right thing, this would not of gone so far if some other lakers had got in there. Also am I the only one who thinks that the morrisbrother that shoved Swaggy like 3 times was the main problem with the ongoing reaction?

static_inferno
01-16-2014, 05:38 AM
Haha. Homer announcers. So apparently Len "grabbed his shoulders" and Nick "swung two punches". I see Len playing the face not the ball, and two shoves by Nick.

Asik's better
01-16-2014, 05:55 AM
your a disgrace.

Why?

sunsfan88
01-16-2014, 07:01 AM
I'm a Suns fan and I'll admit that was a bad foul and flagrant 2 worthy. I won't complain if Len gets suspended either cause that looks like the Bynum-Barea type foul.

Felt bad for Young. Not a single teammate came to his aide. Felt even worse for Dragic...getting hit for no apparent reason lol.

PurpleLynch
01-16-2014, 08:19 AM
The commentators's logic is challenging general PSD's logic:-"Because If he did fall hard,he would be hurt"--->that was ridicoulus.
"Alex Len just grabbed his shoulder..."---->Even more idiotic.

Anyway even if I don't think Len did this on purpose,he was reckless with that,he should have stopped when it was clear he couldn't stop Young...I mean,his best effort was a block with two hands on Young's face.And he's known for his foul troubles,so he should be more careful on defense if he wants to survive a season as a rookie in the Nba.
Still,Young's attitude was bad,even if he was right to be mad(it must hurts a lot a strike like that).You can't respond like that.

PurpleLynch
01-16-2014, 08:25 AM
And I'm pretty sure that if Metta were here,he would have teached these youngsters how to fight :D

Didn't like teammates's attitude with Young. With a potential fight like that you have to run and bring Young out of it. Or at least try to defend him or stop the fight.

ichitownclowni
01-16-2014, 08:28 AM
So he starts crap, then wants everyone to protect him when someone comes after him. Tuff man lol

Lol he started it?

Tony_Starks
01-16-2014, 11:09 AM
He was on the floor with guys like Kelly and Gasol. They're not built for that. Had guys like Farmar and Hill been on the floor it wouldve been a different story.

Still sucks though, you don't leave your boy out there with damn near 5 dudes in his face. Somebody should've had his back when the Twins escalated it....

ewing
01-16-2014, 11:19 AM
So all the smack talk is about Nick and his natural reaction to a guy who just pulled a cheap shot on him in the air?

What about that head hunting cheap shot?

it was a hard foul. The announcer had it right, you go arround calling yourself sawggy P and trying to posterize guys you might get knocked down. He should have gotten up and hit 2 free throws, dude acted like a baby

BenFrank
01-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Lol @ the bias Suns announcer's..

but Charlie Murphy said it best

First of all, you don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up, "I challenge you to a duel." They would have a gunfight after that, somebody had to go!

Put 2 hands to my face while I'm in the air.. we gone have a problem

PacersForLife
01-16-2014, 12:10 PM
I don't blame Nick Young for what he did. Don't understand why he "swung" at Dragic or whatever, but this is more on Young's teammates for not really having his back.

SlimKid
01-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Kendall Marshall should be ashamed of himself. He didn't need to join the 'fight' but he could have stepped in-between like we always see players do.

http://instagram.com/p/jOHz_Th15F/

Tony_Starks
01-16-2014, 01:42 PM
Kendall Marshall should be ashamed of himself. He didn't need to join the 'fight' but he could have stepped in-between like we always see players do.

I was just about to post this. That's pretty feminine on his part. On top of that when asked about Nick taking exception to not getting his back he basically said "Nick saw what he wanted to see....maybe he should've just chilled."

WOW

nastynice
01-16-2014, 02:31 PM

lol. after seeing the video again, I kinda see why no one had young's back, 3 of his guys were on the other side of the court, 2 of them came back as quickly as you could expect them to (i'm guessing the third was marshall lol). There was only guy there who did kinda engage len...

Fla.SticKy
01-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Really makes ya miss Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley, Xavier McDaniel etc.............The real bad dudes from back in the day!

savvy1803
01-16-2014, 03:42 PM
This is not about Nick Young trying to be a tough guy everyone on here knows he's not , even if you believe everything Young did was wrong how can any of those 4 Lakers on the floor not step up for their team mate when he is surrounded by 5 guys ? You don't have to run in there throwing punches but you do have to show up when a player on your team is outnumbered and at the very least try to get your guy some separation from the other teams player's .

Robert Horry got this right and Worthy joined him after tip toeing around it slightly until he heard Horry go in strong on his support of Nick Young calling out his team mates for their inaction , it is often a by-product of a bunch of 1 year players on a losing team , decimated by injuries with little or no hope of making the playoffs let alone winning a ring .

Kelly , Kaman and Meeks eventually got near the fray (way too late for my liking ) but the sight of the D League point guard standing out near the 3 point line hand on hips as the situation escalated made me want to puke , can't defend that or his coach supporting his action's . Even Pau , the least aggressive person on the team said the players should have supported Young , it's pretty glaring when Pau calls you out , if you don't support a team mate when they are in trouble on the floor ( right , wrong or indifferent ) then i don't want you on my team and hopefully other teams won't want your *** either , sad day for a life long fan.

GiantsSwaGG
01-16-2014, 03:48 PM

Dragic would of ****ed him up, he ate Nicks girly punch!

ewing
01-16-2014, 04:08 PM

yeah, he should have acted tough and fake fought too!

smith&wesson
01-16-2014, 04:39 PM
guy was hit in the face in mid air, and then surrounded by 5 suns players. . . what would you have done ?

GiantsSwaGG
01-16-2014, 04:44 PM
guy was hit in the face in mid air, and then surrounded by 5 suns players. . . what would you have done ?

Be a gangster and take em all. He was a tough guy for swinging, finish what you started!

king4day
01-16-2014, 04:47 PM

Just to clear this up. It was 5 fouls in 7 minutes. He never fouled out.
He's only played a handful of minutes this season and that was his worst game.
Last night wasn't his finest moment for sure. He's a kid and he'll learn.

MrfadeawayJB
01-16-2014, 04:58 PM
It was a flagarant foul but he was acting he wasnt trying to fight

nickdymez
01-16-2014, 05:00 PM
That was a ***** *** foul. I would have gotten up and been pissed too. It was ***** *** heart showed by my Lakers. sad day in Laker land. Swaggy is the only player i want back on this team now. smh

nickdymez
01-16-2014, 05:01 PM
It was a flagarant foul but he was acting he wasnt trying to fight

Even though he punched him?

MrfadeawayJB
01-16-2014, 05:04 PM
Even though he punched him?

throwing a punch and backing up isnt "fighting", it is throwing a punch and backing up

nickdymez
01-16-2014, 05:30 PM
throwing a punch and backing up isnt "fighting", it is throwing a punch and backing up

So I guess Swaggy is IP man now. He's supposed to fight the whole pheonix suns starting lineup by himself..

DudeItsZoltan
01-16-2014, 05:39 PM
I'm not one for forum bashing, but damn some of you are down right pathetic, and I'm guessing its the usual Lakers hate because I guarantee if Nick Young was on your team you'd be crying. Lets see, two hands to the head while Young is in the air, a clear non-basketball play (no way in hell Len was going for a block). That's a flagrant-2 automatically. Young's reaction is fine, any of us would react the same way, get up in his face, it happens all the time. IMO the trouble starts with Marcus Morris and his STRONG two hand shove that slams Young against the bastion. Suddenly, he's surrounded by nothing but white shirts, and attempts to shove Dragic away. I don't for a second think Young was trying to punch him, it just looks that way. As for the teammates, damn them all, that was pathetic. The guys on the bench can't do anything, obviously (Stoudemire-Diaw rule), but the ones on the court, especially Marshall, need to step up. D'Antoni's comments after the game, as well as Marshall's, were pathetic. Unfortunately it seems as if my Lakers are fracturing internally. When the refs called D'Antoni and Hornacek over to inform them Len and Young were ejected, D'Antoni actually SMILED. At this point I seriously wonder what is going behind the scenes in LA...

SlimKid
01-16-2014, 05:40 PM
yeah, he should have acted tough and fake fought too!

I know reading comprehension can be a difficult thing so I'll just disregard your idiotic interpretation of what I said.

MrfadeawayJB
01-16-2014, 05:41 PM
So I guess Swaggy is IP man now. He's supposed to fight the whole pheonix suns starting lineup by himself..

:nod: A real G would :laugh:

thats why he was right to call out his team about not backing him up

SPURSFAN1
01-16-2014, 05:43 PM
:nod: A real G would :laugh:

thats why he was right to call out his team about not backing him up

I can tell you've never been in a fight. Computer warrior all day though.

Leftcoast_yg
01-16-2014, 05:54 PM

So your saying he slapped himself in the face going up for a dunk in mid air??? Biased much

Tony_Starks
01-16-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm not one for forum bashing, but damn some of you are down right pathetic, and I'm guessing its the usual Lakers hate because I guarantee if Nick Young was on your team you'd be crying. Lets see, two hands to the head while Young is in the air, a clear non-basketball play (no way in hell Len was going for a block). That's a flagrant-2 automatically. Young's reaction is fine, any of us would react the same way, get up in his face, it happens all the time. IMO the trouble starts with Marcus Morris and his STRONG two hand shove that slams Young against the bastion. Suddenly, he's surrounded by nothing but white shirts, and attempts to shove Dragic away. I don't for a second think Young was trying to punch him, it just looks that way. As for the teammates, damn them all, that was pathetic. The guys on the bench can't do anything, obviously (Stoudemire-Diaw rule), but the ones on the court, especially Marshall, need to step up. D'Antoni's comments after the game, as well as Marshall's, were pathetic. Unfortunately it seems as if my Lakers are fracturing internally. When the refs called D'Antoni and Hornacek over to inform them Len and Young were ejected, D'Antoni actually SMILED. At this point I seriously wonder what is going behind the scenes in LA...

Come on you know it's the Lakers. If Nick had got up and Bruce Leroy'd all 5 guys they'd say "he's a thug that should be banned from the league!" If he would've just walked to the line they'd be saying "he's soft, he's a punk." Just typical Laker hate.

Back to Nick though I hope they were serious when they said they want him to be a Laker for a long time the other week. He's one of the only players that's actually fired up when they (rarely)win and outspokenly upset when they lose. He can play on my squad any day. Some of those other guys can kick rocks, especially Marshall...

ewing
01-16-2014, 06:01 PM
I know reading comprehension can be a difficult thing so I'll just disregard your idiotic interpretation of what I said.

no you didn't

smith&wesson
01-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Be a gangster and take em all. He was a tough guy for swinging, finish what you started!

I dont think he started it, he was hit in the face while he was in mid air... guys react to those type of fouls in the heat of the moment.

smith&wesson
01-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Come on you know it's the Lakers. If Nick had got up and Bruce Leroy'd all 5 guys they'd say "he's a thug that should be banned from the league!" If he would've just walked to the line they'd be saying "he's soft, he's a punk." Just typical Laker hate.

Back to Nick though I hope they were serious when they said they want him to be a Laker for a long time the other week. He's one of the only players that's actually fired up when they (rarely)win and outspokenly upset when they lose. He can play on my squad any day. Some of those other guys can kick rocks, especially Marshall...

+1

LeGacy is Music
01-16-2014, 06:12 PM

still ran and worst of all from JARRED JEFFRIES :facepalm:

Philly Hammer
01-16-2014, 06:17 PM
It was a weak sucker punch.

The Ooh Child
01-16-2014, 06:44 PM
yeah, the other Lakers on the floor should have kicked the Suns' players ***** for trying to help Young up and then trying to keep him and Len separated so they couldn't fight. That was such a 1 on 5

Bishnoff
01-16-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm not one for forum bashing, but damn some of you are down right pathetic, and I'm guessing its the usual Lakers hate because I guarantee if Nick Young was on your team you'd be crying.

I would be crying if he was a Sun. It'd be like having Aaron Brooks on our roster all over again.

Young always throws cheap shots and plays dirty, so it's only right that he cops his fair share. It wouldn't surprise me if the reason why no Laker player had his back is because they flat out don't like him.

COOLbeans
01-16-2014, 06:59 PM

He was scared. Kelly was beyond scared

WES KOAST
01-16-2014, 09:04 PM
good thing young was thrown, otherwise lakers blow out suns by 30.

suns barely beat the lakers and gave up 114 pts to one of the worst teams who basically is made up of bench players with the exception of pau

WES KOAST
01-16-2014, 09:06 PM
yeah, the other Lakers on the floor should have kicked the Suns' players ***** for trying to help Young up and then trying to keep him and Len separated so they couldn't fight. That was such a 1 on 5

yeah, laker players were outside of the melee when it happened.

who the **** is len? dude hasn't played more than 30 minutes in the nba and already thinks he's an enforcer :facepalm:

WES KOAST
01-16-2014, 09:15 PM
these young guys nowadays don't know what fighting is all about. the old days of Kermit Washington, danny ainge, Charles Oakley, etc. they fought.

the only guys today that can prob throw down is nate robinson, Kenyon martin, metta, Jermaine oneal, steven Jackson.

king4day
01-16-2014, 09:26 PM
yeah, laker players were outside of the melee when it happened.

who the **** is len? dude hasn't played more than 30 minutes in the nba and already thinks he's an enforcer :facepalm:

That was Len's first reckless moment. A bad foul. Unless you mean the Morris Twins? They always defend the players and get into trouble.

king4day
01-16-2014, 09:27 PM
Punishment:

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 2h
Young was suspended 1 game for hitting Dragic. Len was fined $15K for a flagrant foul 2. Marcus Morris was fined $25K for "escalating" it.

I'm a bit surprised Len wasn't suspended. I thought a Flagrant 2 was an auto-suspension.

GiantsSwaGG
01-16-2014, 09:30 PM
still ran and worst of all from JARRED JEFFRIES :facepalm:

Jeffries can fight... He'd whooped Nick Youngs *** too