PDA

View Full Version : Raptors Finally Getting Calls. Derozan is a Star.

Drummond#1
01-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Just watched the Raptors beat a very hot (but tired) BKN Nets team.
The Raps are above .500 and look to be a legit playoff contender.
When the game was in question Derozan took over and scored 7 straight points. He looked like a superstar. Very similar to PG early last year. Demar was also commanding double teams and created easy 3P shots for Salmons and co.
Forget Lowry. Derozan is the real deal and should lead the Raps to the second round.
They are also getting calls that they would have never got last season. What he and Casey are doing is working. I think it's time to recognize our neighbors to the north as a solid contender, eh?

bucketss
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
derozan for all star :dance:

Raps18-19 Champ
01-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Derozan is one of my favourite active players (probably #1) but Lowry is more important to this team so far this season.

ChickenSouvlaki
01-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Masai Ujiri seems to be making a team that is similar to the Denver Nuggets team he made that had no true superstar, but great tepth and they play team basketball.

The difference: I think this Raptor team has the potential (too early to tell yet) to be even better. They are much more defence focused, right on down from their coach to their players.

Demar is playing great though, when he came into the league he had no jumper and now his jumper is deadly. Good defender, can score from anywhere, and he's got that fire that says, "I will will my team to victory."

pebloemer
01-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Just watched the Raptors beat a very hot (but tired) BKN Nets team.
The Raps are above .500 and look to be a legit playoff contender.
When the game was in question Derozan took over and scored 7 straight points. He looked like a superstar. Very similar to PG early last year. Demar was also commanding double teams and created easy 3P shots for Salmons and co.
Forget Lowry. Derozan is the real deal and should lead the Raps to the second round.
They are also getting calls that they would have never got last season. What he and Casey are doing is working. I think it's time to recognize our neighbors to the north as a solid contender, eh?

Contender for the second round. Still can't see us beating Indy or Miami in a 7 game series.

Knicks21
01-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Masai Ujiri seems to be making a team that is similar to the Denver Nuggets team he made that had no true superstar, but great tepth and they play team basketball.

The difference: I think this Raptor team has the potential (too early to tell yet) to be even better. They are much more defence focused, right on down from their coach to their players.

Demar is playing great though, when he came into the league he had no jumper and now his jumper is deadly. Good defender, can score from anywhere, and he's got that fire that says, "I will will my team to victory."

Which is all fine and dandy in the PSD world, but they won't win without a superstar and Ujiri will be the man behind a good team but not a good enough team once again.

LAKobeBryant
01-11-2014, 11:25 PM
hope lowry and derozan can get a all star spot

NBA_Starter
01-11-2014, 11:28 PM
It's crazy how they got better when Rudy Gay was traded.

GunFactor187
01-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Take notice NBA, don't get yourself caught being Ujiri'd. Lol.

Cal827
01-11-2014, 11:56 PM
^ We got Colangelo'd enough over the past half decade. We deserve this lol

Drummond#1
01-12-2014, 12:09 AM
I am really impressed by this team. I think they could use another big with good hands around the rim. Pau comes to mind.

BHF
01-12-2014, 12:21 AM
I am really impressed by this team. I think they could use another big with good hands around the rim. Pau comes to mind.

Pau would be nice, i think with Pau and one more good player raps could surprise teams in the playoffs.

xxplayerxx23
01-12-2014, 12:27 AM

Crazy. sac has gotten better as well worked out for other

FriedTofuz
01-12-2014, 12:31 AM
what's sacrementos record since rudy gay? I hear he's shooting pretty welll like 48%?

mngopher35
01-12-2014, 12:49 AM
what's sacrementos record since rudy gay? I hear he's shooting pretty welll like 48%?

Looks like 6-8 since he got there and 5-4 over last 9 games.

Jays Claw
01-12-2014, 12:50 AM
DeRozan has been playing lights out recently. If he can keep improving his game (specifically from the 3pt line) he he can be a very, very good player as he's always had the potential.

FriedTofuz
01-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Demar derozan needs to finish with more emphatic dunks and display his athleticism, he also needs to bring up his 3pt shot along with his defense and passing. If he can do all tht, no reason why he cant be a 22/5/5 like brandon roy like numbers

bucketss
01-12-2014, 01:05 AM
that tough three he hit in the 4th got me moist :drool:

FriedTofuz
01-12-2014, 01:07 AM
that tough three he hit in the 4th got me moist :drool:

3rd*

aman_13
01-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Demar derozan needs to finish with more emphatic dunks and display his athleticism, he also needs to bring up his 3pt shot along with his defense and passing. If he can do all tht, no reason why he cant be a 22/5/5 like brandon roy like numbers

I would say his biggest improvement this yr is his passing.

FriedTofuz
01-12-2014, 01:13 AM
instead of just raptor fans commenting, I'd like to hear what others think, dont feel shy fella I'm looking forward to the praise you'll say about demar!

Drummond#1
01-12-2014, 01:44 AM
I really feel like Derozan has improved every year. If his jump shot stays consistent he may be the poor Canadians Kobe we always thought he could be. Consider if he continues to improve and JV becomes a top five position player.

Drummond#1
01-12-2014, 01:46 AM
If I were the raps I would trade their pick for a Pau or Asik type talent and run to the playoffs.

Hawkeye15
01-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Which is all fine and dandy in the PSD world, but they won't win without a superstar and Ujiri will be the man behind a good team but not a good enough team once again.

uh, he is a GM doing what he can with the pieces he is given.

I would take him over 25+ other GM's right now

Sadds The Gr8
01-12-2014, 02:00 AM
Derozan is proving me wrong this year. hopefully he can continue this in the future and this isn't a fluke season.

mnatiq
01-12-2014, 02:06 AM
Raptors are playing good basketball. Demar is good. What I have always felt about him is that he isn't in USA so he gets over looked. But raps need another good player and this team can surprise a team in the playoffs and prob get even better in the coming years.

greg_ory_2005
01-12-2014, 02:07 AM
DDR :drool:

TheMightyHumph
01-12-2014, 02:23 AM
Even though they crushed my Nets tonight, it is nice seeing Raptors playing tough, inspired basketball.

A question for those who watched tonight's game.

Did you feel that Plumlee did a bad job of guarding Jonas V.?

Toxeryll
01-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Even though they crushed my Nets tonight, it is nice seeing Raptors playing tough, inspired basketball.

Plumlee did a good job IMO, he forced Jonas to shoot outside the paint. He can make those midrange shots but didnt

spreadeagle
01-12-2014, 02:57 AM
Pat Patterson has been a great edition to the team as well in that Sac trade, plus Ross has been great and is a really good defender which is a surprise...added great depth

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 04:16 AM
uh, he is a GM doing what he can with the pieces he is given.

I would take him over 25+ other GM's right now

I dont understand, thats the same story for every team, yet very good gms manage to build serious contenders.

Sadds The Gr8
01-12-2014, 04:24 AM
I dont understand, thats the same story for every team, yet very good gms manage to build serious contenders.

he just got here plus he's only been a gm for a few years...did you expect him to snap his fingers and bring Lebron James to Toronto somehow?

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 05:22 AM
he just got here plus he's only been a gm for a few years...did you expect him to snap his fingers and bring Lebron James to Toronto somehow?

People claim he is one of the best gms in the league yet he has jack to prove for it.

javaid64
01-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Idk giving up the chance at potentially the next nba superstar in wiggins to be stuck in the area of potentially being very good. Is it really worth it?

BHF
01-12-2014, 07:55 AM
People claim he is one of the best gms in the league yet he has jack to prove for it.

yeah he just won nba executive of the year but i guess that is jack ****. hmm wonder why these stupid people would clam he is one of the best.

DitchDat
01-12-2014, 07:58 AM
I think DeRozan is more a star "by default". He can run and score and dunk, and that's fine, but he is fairly limited in other aspects of the game.

BHF
01-12-2014, 08:04 AM
I think DeRozan is more a star "by default". He can run and score and dunk, and that's fine, but he is fairly limited in other aspects of the game.

That was last years Derozan, this season he rebounds much better and he also passes much better.

Goose17
01-12-2014, 08:12 AM
I've always had a soft spot for Toronto but lets be fair, are the Raptors going to be a playoff team this year? Yeah, they will. But in the weakest conference I've ever seen in my life time. They've gone 5-7 against teams in the west, 8-8 at home. With their current record they would be 10th in the west.

As for Derozan? I like him, he's still got some big holes in his game but who doesn't? Am I ready to call him a superstar in the same realm as KD, LBJ, CP3, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Derrick Rose etc? No. But he's definitely worthy of being an all star or whatever.

Also I have him in two of my five fantasy leagues, so best of luck to him! lol

Edit;

Side note, I would love to see him be more aggressive in driving the lane, he's a better athlete and finisher than his numbers would suggest, right now 85% of his shot selection is jump shots, his effective field goal is .411 on those shots and they're assisted on 56% of the time. Although he can hit those shots well I would like to see him get to the rim more often.

pebloemer
01-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I've always had a soft spot for Toronto but lets be fair, are the Raptors going to be a playoff team this year? Yeah, they will. But in the weakest conference I've ever seen in my life time. They've gone 5-7 against teams in the west, 8-8 at home. With their current record they would be 10th in the west.

As for Derozan? I like him, he's still got some big holes in his game but who doesn't? Am I ready to call him a superstar in the same realm as KD, LBJ, CP3, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Derrick Rose etc? No. But he's definitely worthy of being an all star or whatever.

Also I have him in two of my five fantasy leagues, so best of luck to him! lol

Edit;

Side note, I would love to see him be more aggressive in driving the lane, he's a better athlete and finisher than his numbers would suggest, right now 85% of his shot selection is jump shots, his effective field goal is .411 on those shots and they're assisted on 56% of the time. Although he can hit those shots well I would like to see him get to the rim more often.

The East is brutal, absolutely, but we've still had a schedule just as hard as most Western Conference teams to date: http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings/_/sort/sos

We are also seeing a tales of two different teams at the moment. Since the Gay trade, the team is 12-5, 5-2 at home, 3-2 vs the West (2 losses against SA, road wins against OKC, Dallas and LAL)

The argument against the current team we are seeing is small sample size IMO.

I actually thought Plumlee was very impressive last night. His size and athleticism gives him loads of defensive potential. Exciting young player.

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 10:09 AM
yeah he just won nba executive of the year but i guess that is jack ****. hmm wonder why these stupid people would clam he is one of the best.

Was this the same year he built a championship contending team? That award is meaningless.

ramz.n
01-12-2014, 10:22 AM
just goes to show BC did some good things here...its great that demar is locked up long term...I remember when people thought that it was an awful deal and demar was overpaid.

0nekhmer
01-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Demar definitely deserves to be an all star this season. He's been carrying the raps on his back since Rudy left and has been most importantly playing winning ball

Guppyfighter
01-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Was this the same year he built a championship contending team? That award is meaningless.

I don't know, ask me after the Nuggets have your top five pick in this years loaded draft.

That being said, who the **** thinks Derozan is a star? Jeez. He's bad.

Chronz
01-12-2014, 11:08 AM
DD is flashy but their best player has CLEARLY been Lowry. Not that it matters, whats best for the Raps is that DD emerges to be worth his contract.

Very bad GM's build contenders as well. Look at the Lakers.

LanceUpperCut
01-12-2014, 11:58 AM

Since your a Knicks fan I understand why you try to discredit MU, I mean the guy almost single handle screwed your franchise for years to come.

astonmartin10
01-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Knicks have been raped by MU too many times please MU be considerate lol.

I wouldn't call Demar a star just yet. Its really nice to see him progress and become better. Its exciting to see this team.

mike_noodles
01-12-2014, 12:24 PM

Might as well call it already right? He hasn't been on the job for a year, so that's gotta be it for the growth, building and development of this team.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Knicks have been raped by MU too many times please MU be considerate lol.

I wouldn't call Demar a star just yet. Its really nice to see him progress and become better. Its exciting to see this team.

:pity:

nah, he's a star.

deaner
01-12-2014, 05:58 PM

Alright then it's settled. Dolan and company get all the awards.

b@llhog24
01-12-2014, 06:33 PM
He's okay.

albertajaysfan
01-12-2014, 06:47 PM
:pity:

nah, he's a star.

Thanks for contrasting your fellow Knicks fan. I hope you guys keep turning it around this season along with Brooklyn. Mostly because it would be nice to compete for a division title of a real division. It is more exciting for everyone that way.

Demar is definitely an emerging star. The most impressive part regarding Demar is his work ethic. Each year he seems to add to his game. I am excited to watch the continued refinement of his game.

Exciting times in Raptorland we aren't terrible!

To the poster talking about Wiggins being a superstar. I am not sold at all on that potential. He doesn't seem to be worth destroying the culture that is emerging in Toronto at the chance of landing him. Culture is more important than any one player with few very rare exceptions. Toronto up to this point has never had a player that falls into that category.

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Since your a Knicks fan I understand why you try to discredit MU, I mean the guy almost single handle screwed your franchise for years to come.

I just think Masai gets an awful lot of praise for someone who hasn't achieved much, his trades look good on paper but they get him nowhere. I also don't understand how we are "screwed for years to come", everything is off the books in 2015, but lets try to keep this about the Raptors.

I am still yet to be convinced by anyone that Masai deserves the credit he receives.

bucketss
01-12-2014, 08:13 PM
everyone comes off the books, still no draft picks, melo will probably leave, good luck with bargnani, and thanks for the draft pick.

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 08:50 PM
everyone comes off the books, still no draft picks, melo will probably leave, good luck with bargnani, and thanks for the draft pick.

And by no draft picks you mean a first owed in 2016 and thats it. Which for Toronto is going to be the less favourable pick of either Denver or NY, so you will probably get a mid to late first.

Guppyfighter
01-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Knick fans are still pretty unbelievable.

Knicks21
01-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Knick fans are still pretty unbelievable.

If you disagree with my posts explain why and don't generalise the whole fan base. I am still yet to see a reasonable point from you or anyone in this thread regarding Masai.

dtmagnet
01-12-2014, 09:21 PM

He averages about 7 free throws per game, only slightly less than Lebron.

Chronz
01-12-2014, 09:41 PM
He averages about 7 free throws per game, only slightly less than Lebron.

point?

Tmath
01-12-2014, 09:54 PM
point?

I think his point was pretty clear. He isn't just settling for jumpers. He is being aggressive, getting to the line almost as many times as the best player on the planet.

Chronz
01-12-2014, 10:08 PM
I think his point was pretty clear. He isn't just settling for jumpers. He is being aggressive, getting to the line almost as many times as the best player on the planet.

Then why are so many of his shots jumpers? Getting to the line doesn't negate the discrepancy between he and Bron when it comes to attacking the basket. Not that we should be comparing him to Bron but thats why he shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place.

In other words, flawed point. Doesn't change what the OP said.

Tmath
01-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Then why are so many of his shots jumpers? Getting to the line doesn't negate the discrepancy between he and Bron when it comes to attacking the basket. Not that we should be comparing him to Bron but thats why he shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place.

In other words, flawed point. Doesn't change what the OP said.

Its easier said than done being the primary scorer on the team. Teams are now blitzing, trapping, and doubling him more, and to DeRozan's credit, he has adjusted, and is making the right passes, bringing up his assist numbers.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2014, 10:37 PM
If you disagree with my posts explain why and don't generalise the whole fan base. I am still yet to see a reasonable point from you or anyone in this thread regarding Masai.

IDK how anyone can say he's not a star. He's a 2-way player. Dwayne Casey has him not only offensively smart now, but defensively as well. Like this streak, peeps just think Kyle Lowry turned on a switch and that's what made them go 11-5 or something. Nah it's not that. It's the fact now he's taking more shots w/ Ross and they are a dangerous combo. The backcourt can shut you down, the backcourt creates offense, DeRozan's wingspan and IQ is leading to challenged passing lanes and fastbreak easy baskets, they are also challenging your perimeter shots and responding at the line. Mostly DeMar.

DeMar is 21/4/5 and a steal per game in his last 10 gms. He's averaging 21/4/3/1 for the season. The leading scorer in the NBA is averaging 29 ppg. The rest, 26-24. DeMar is averaging 21 PPG w/ 1 SPG. That is star. He's also 24.

Chronz
01-12-2014, 10:39 PM
I dont recall him playing any better with gay around this year so I'm not sure where youre going with that one. Either way, the op raised a decent point. I dont know of its true or not but I do know raw fta don't change anything

Chronz
01-12-2014, 10:41 PM
IDK how anyone can say he's not a star. He's a 2-way player. Dwayne Casey has him not only offensively smart now, but defensively as well. Like this streak, peeps just think Kyle Lowry turned on a switch and that's what made them go 11-5 or something. Nah it's not that. It's the fact now he's taking more shots w/ Ross and they are a dangerous combo. The backcourt can shut you down, the backcourt creates offense, DeRozan's wingspan and IQ is leading to challenged passing lanes and fastbreak easy baskets, they are also challenging your perimeter shots and responding at the line. Mostly DeMar.

DeMar is 21/4/5 and a steal per game in his last 10 gms. He's averaging 21/4/3/1 for the season. The leading scorer in the NBA is averaging 29 ppg. The rest, 26-24. DeMar is averaging 21 PPG w/ 1 SPG. That is star. He's also 24.

Thats all it takes for a player to be deemed a star on your book?

I mean, hes on his way but lets let him get there first. Lowry has definitely been their catalyst

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Thats all it takes for a player to be deemed a star on your book?

I mean, hes on his way but lets let him get there first. Lowry has definitely been their catalyst

I didn't say he's an elite superstar. But he's a star player.

I agree.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2014, 10:50 PM
@Chronz he's also now a top 10 SG in PER efficiency. I mean is it wrong to call him a star player?

Sadds The Gr8
01-12-2014, 10:52 PM
@Chronz he's also now a top 10 SG in PER efficiency. I mean is it wrong to call him a star player?

I wanna see him do it for a full year first instead of just 3 months. He's playing well and he's on his way though.

KniCks4LiFe
01-12-2014, 10:56 PM
I wanna see him do it for a full year first instead of just 3 months. He's playing well and he's on his way though.

Agreed. I think he's going to be special. I think when you think Raptors, now you got a name that goes w/ that team. DeRozan, Lowry and Ross.

scissors
01-13-2014, 12:36 AM

No its not. Everybody who knew basketball knew that they would. He is literally negative value to a team.

Drummond#1
01-13-2014, 01:16 AM
The thing is I think Demar (and his teammates) are getting more calls than last year. The refs are respecting their game now. And that builds confidence. The Raps were robbed several times in gamechanging situations last year. There is a different climate in the games now.

bucketss
01-13-2014, 01:51 AM
The thing is I think Demar (and his teammates) are getting more calls than last year. The refs are respecting their game now. And that builds confidence. The Raps were robbed several times in gamechanging situations last year. There is a different climate in the games now.

it was so frustrating, i remember they apolgized to the raptors a few times for missed calls.

Guppyfighter
01-13-2014, 01:59 AM

Uhh... PER is outdated and even Hollinger concedes so.

That being said, that's your argument? SG is a shallow position. Top ten in PER for the weakest position in the NBA constitutes a star in your book?

FriedTofuz
01-13-2014, 02:04 AM
KNicks4Life Is the only sensible knick poster that I see nowadays. Sigh.

b@llhog24
01-13-2014, 04:33 AM

With a TS of .515. Like I said he's okay.

dalton749
01-13-2014, 09:16 PM
but would wiggins be worth him

ChickenSouvlaki
01-14-2014, 12:34 AM

Exactly. And theres only 2 or 3 superstars in this league and none of them will be in TO any time soon so the Raps (and every other team that doesnt have a superstar) are SOL.

NBA = No parity and extremely predictable. Are we just learning this now?

FriedTofuz
01-14-2014, 12:49 AM
raptors should try and go after KD in Free agency if OKC fails at another run this year.

CousinsEvansDUO
01-14-2014, 01:46 AM
I will never have respect for the raptors.

For these reasons:

They always steal the kings best players (pattterson, salmons, vassquez deserve to be kings still) without them the raps wouldnt be playing so well.

2. I will always remmeber them for the scrub bench playing like garbage. half the raptors players nobody knows, to be a true superstar team your bench has to be well recongnized. The kings for example, everyone knows jimmer the 3point great, dwill the 2ndround pick with unlimited potential, quincy acy the energetic shotblocker, etc etc. Raptors?? not even a single scrub from their bench comes to my mind.
3. I think of tanking when I think of raptors.
4. Kings outplay them everytime, they're only playing good because the east is a complete and utter joke(just beat cavs by 44points, you serious brah?)

So the OP is trolling in my honest opinion, how could any team besides pacers or heat in the east be good? lol the raps play any lottery team from the west and will get blown out guarantee it, all raps have is potential..which doesn't mean crap in this day and age.

lol, please
01-14-2014, 01:56 AM
If only the Warriors could get calls. :sigh: What's it feel like Raptor fans? Wish I knew that feeling of being in a fair ballgame.

Sadds The Gr8
01-14-2014, 02:04 AM

For these reasons:

They always steal the kings best players (pattterson, salmons, vassquez deserve to be kings still) without them the raps wouldnt be playing so well.

2. I will always remmeber them for the scrub bench playing like garbage. half the raptors players nobody knows, to be a true superstar team your bench has to be well recongnized. The kings for example, everyone knows jimmer the 3point great, dwill the 2ndround pick with unlimited potential, quincy acy the energetic shotblocker, etc etc. Raptors?? not even a single scrub from their bench comes to my mind.

LOLWAT?

4. Kings outplay them everytime, they're only playing good because the east is a complete and utter joke(just beat cavs by 44points, you serious brah?)

So the OP is trolling in my honest opinion, how could any team besides pacers or heat in the east be good? lol the raps play any lottery team from the west and will get blown out guarantee it, all raps have is potential..which doesn't mean crap in this day and age.
REALLY? No other team comes to mind? What about that team in north cali that's been in the lottery like the past 7 years?

bucketss
01-14-2014, 02:10 AM

For these reasons:

please... vasquez suck first of all, but thanks for giving us patterson, lol, have fun with that overpaid overrated gay, and don't get too excited of gays play, hes been this good when he started on the raps, but once he gets comfortable....................................

also, the kings ****ing suck, we would tear that sorry team apart, for the bolded, we only got blown out against the spurs, and denver,, we have had wins in memphis, in okc, in dallas,in LA,, vs utah,

clehmun
01-14-2014, 03:07 AM

For these reasons:

Hilarious post.

1. Toronto steals King's best players who happen to all be bench players for the raptors at the moment, yet you cannot name a "single scrub" from their bench.

2. Dwill is the 2nd round pick with unlimited potential. Then you go on to say potential doesn't mean crap in this day and age. And by the way, Quincy Acy the energetic shot blocker was a raptor and wasn't even part of Toronto's bench rotation.

3. Kings have been as horrible as the raptors for quite a while now, so I wouldn't make fun of them as a tanking team when you're a fan of the Kings.

You're just full of contradictions.

Jamiecballer
01-14-2014, 11:30 AM

For these reasons:

this post has to be meant as a joke. has to.

pebloemer
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM

For these reasons:

In addition to the wonderful points already made, I'll add a few more.

- D.Williams was 2nd overall, not a 2nd round pick.
- The Raptor's had the 5th hardest schedule in the league based on SOS, which is harder than 2/3's of the West's schedule so far
- The OP is a Detroit Pistons fan showing appreciation for another team and another player, how is he trolling?

this post has to be meant as a joke. has to.

There is so much wrong with it, I feel that it has to be... but is it?

selassi3
01-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I been saying this, Toronto City, Keep Sleeping. Ain't no body gotta talk check the numbers.

lol, please
01-14-2014, 03:52 PM
It's not everyday when a gold post like mine in here gets ignored for mediocre posts from cousinsevansDUO. :sigh:

koreancabbage
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM

For these reasons:

Funny thing is that if the King's were to be placed in the East, they would be the 6th worst team in the conference. Probably won't even have a .500 record in the east well.

0nekhmer
01-14-2014, 05:20 PM

For these reasons:

hahahahaha i love how he tries to be as punctual as possible, yet ends up sounding like a complete idiot! :laugh:

FriedTofuz
01-14-2014, 07:55 PM
derozan just needs the 3PT shot, around 36% and he'd easily be a 25-5-5 player.

FlakeyFool
01-14-2014, 08:16 PM
derozan just needs the 3PT shot, around 36% and he'd easily be a 25-5-5 player.

Easily eh

FriedTofuz
01-14-2014, 11:15 PM
bump

firebryan!!
01-15-2014, 02:14 AM

For these reasons:

So the OP is trolling in my honest opinion, how could any team besides pacers or heat in the east be good? lol the raps play any lottery team from the west and will get blown out guarantee it, all raps have is potential..which doesn't mean crap in this day and age.trolling much? they jus beat okc,dallas an another team from the west i cant think of at the moment, they beat the pacers too! lost to the pacers in a close game,lost to the heat by a basket! all the other wins have been blowouts not just strait wins! they are 3-2 in the west since the trade,there probably 6 or 7 maybe 8 teams at most better in the west than the raps!not a single bench player comes to mind?? ya jus named 3! vasqez patterson hayes salmons are all bench players!! tyler hansbrough ! one of the best 3 point shooters in the league steve novak!! you evn watch ball??

Drummond#1
01-15-2014, 06:38 AM

For these reasons:

Definitely not trolling CousEvansDuo. Just recognizing a team that has impressed me this year. Aside from Lebronning and ShoelaceGate there is not much else going on in the league. I guess MJ wasn't a true superstar when he had Jon Corzine coming off the bench in the 80s? Or Lebron with Donyell Marshal and co. In the 00s? Also there is a huge gap between star and superstar. I just feel that Demar is a very legitimate SG in the league and that he is playing at a star level.

KD, CP3, Lebron, PG, Steph Curry these guys are Superstars
DMC, DLee, Drummond, Lilliard, Monta, Iggy these guys are Stars

I think Demar belongs with that second group of guys.

LAKobeBryant
01-15-2014, 12:03 PM

For these reasons:

You don't know the guy that likes to spend his free time at scarbough town center, mr. tall money and the guy that looks like Chris tucker????? Oh and the udderly handsome head coach?

Redrum187
01-15-2014, 12:46 PM
DeMar DeRozan is an incredibly inefficient scorer, horrible floor spacer, and has below average assist/turnover rate for his position. I think he can improve still, but I am not impressed at all with his game.

No one shooting below 30% from 3 should be jacking up 3+ attempts per game.

John Walls Era
01-23-2014, 01:02 AM
It's not everyday when a gold post like mine in here gets ignored for mediocre posts from cousinsevansDUO. :sigh:

Only mediocre posts don't get ignored.

John Walls Era
01-23-2014, 01:02 AM
I think Derozan just made the allstar team.

Drummond#1
01-23-2014, 05:20 AM
I think Derozan just made the allstar team.

Yessirrr