PDA

View Full Version : Who makes ALL NBA First Team at Guards This Season

JordansBulls
01-11-2014, 01:23 AM
With Rose out, Westbrook out, Wade not playing in back to backs, Kobe out, who are the guys that will make the First Team ALL NBA this season at Guard?

zn23
01-11-2014, 02:44 AM
If CP3 doesn't come back soon, I expect it to be Curry and Harden.

sunsfan88
01-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Will be interesting to see if Westbrook makes it or not.

JerseyPalahniuk
01-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Cp3 and curry

Cal827
01-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Kurt Hinrich and JR Smith

rockets-fan
01-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Curry has had an awesome season and lately Harden is playing ridiculously good...if Paul isn't back sooner rather than later I'd say curry and harden make it

Pierre The Poet
01-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Curry and Harden...man the NBA sucks

astonmartin10
01-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Just so many injuries this year. But it has to be curry and harden.

rockets-fan
01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Curry and Harden...man the NBA sucks

As if they didn't have a case if everyone was healthy? Sure healthy rose and Paul and such would be the favorites but curry is playing awesome as is Harden...I think the NBA has been fun this year especially the competitive west.

Isammm
01-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Harden at the two for sure! Guy is playing lights out

Pierre The Poet
01-11-2014, 03:01 PM
As if they didn't have a case if everyone was healthy? Sure healthy rose and Paul and such would be the favorites but curry is playing awesome as is Harden...I think the NBA has been fun this year especially the competitive west.

I just remember not too long ago when the All NBA team consisted of Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O'Neal...all 5 players were not only all stars and hall of famers, but each was one of the greatest to ever play that position...now we kinda got people just winning by default

P&GRealist
01-11-2014, 03:06 PM
I just remember not too long ago when the All NBA team consisted of Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, Shaquille O'Neal...all 5 players were not only all stars and hall of famers, but each was one of the greatest to ever play that position...now we kinda got people just winning by default

Completely agree with this. Those guys you listed played/play consistently on both ends of the floor and dominated. It'd be a trip if someone like Harden got all NBA 1st team for his ability to jack up shots, score points, and dupe the refs in strolling his way to the charity stripe 15 times a game when the guy absolutely sucks on D. Dude really plays only 1 side of the court.

That's today's NBA, guys talented as hell but missing the fundamentals that their predecessors had. SMH

Bruno
01-11-2014, 03:28 PM
its between Paul, Curry and Harden.

Kobe, Rose, Westbrook, Wade, Rondo. injury depleted league man. so much elite talent is out and has been out, or limited.

TrueFan420
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Completely agree with this. Those guys you listed played/play consistently on both ends of the floor and dominated. It'd be a trip if someone like Harden got all NBA 1st team for his ability to jack up shots, score points, and dupe the refs in strolling his way to the charity stripe 15 times a game when the guy absolutely sucks on D. Dude really plays only 1 side of the court.

That's today's NBA, guys talented as hell but missing the fundamentals that their predecessors had. SMH

When did Nash ever play both sides of the court and Kobe only did it when he felt like it

Riodagoat
01-11-2014, 03:47 PM
My goodness. You know a lot of good players are hurt when it's Curry and Harden that are in your first team. Nothing against them, but if CP3, Westbrook, Kobe, Wade, and even Rose weren't injured, those guys are EASILY above those 2.

But going back to the point, it will be Curry and Harden. CP3 will miss a huge chunk of the season to be in the first team, at least for me personally.

b_russ
01-11-2014, 03:49 PM
If it was voted by the public, Bryant and Rose.

RiceOnTheRun
01-12-2014, 01:37 AM

If the way he played in the beginning of the season was any indication, no, Rose would not be the favorite.

Curry's going 23/4.6/9.3 with decent efficiency. That tops any of Rose's seasons except his MVP one which was similar. It'd be highly highly unlikely that Rose would play at his MVP caliber this season so either way I think Curry would be better.

At the moment, I'd agree, and say Curry/Harden for all NBA 1st team unless CP3 pulls off some ridiculous return and tears it up.

JasonJohnHorn
01-12-2014, 03:58 PM
CP3 and either Wade or Harden.

I'll actually got with Wade over Harden. His percentages are way better, and he gets more steals, they are pretty much equal on assists and rebounds and Wade has a better assist2turnover ration.

MiamiBoy77
01-12-2014, 04:13 PM
wade and kobe... easily.. tmac probably has a shot too.