PDA

View Full Version : Blake Griffin violated Kris Humphris (Dunk Of Year Candidate)

lamzoka
01-09-2014, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U99-TmN0IrE

DAMMMMN!!!!!!!

koreancabbage
01-09-2014, 02:00 AM
in an essense, very similar to ones he had before, but it was not a completed dunk IMO. he just threw it into the net.

but at the same time, O.M.G.

Asik's better
01-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Never understood why the players just take that. If I was humphries I would hard foul Blake so he can't dunk. Yes it might be a flagrant but at least griffin and the rest of the league know that your not dunking over me and if you try, your going to end up on the floor.

BirdIsTheWord
01-09-2014, 02:14 AM
I like how Griffin gave Humphries a high-5 during the dunk.

Riodagoat
01-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Never understood why the players just take that. If I was humphries I would hard foul Blake so he can't dunk. Yes it might be a flagrant but at least griffin and the rest of the league know that your not dunking over me and if you try, your going to end up on the floor.

This. As bad as it may sound, this is probably what I would do.
But too bad for Humphries. People will talk about this dunk for a couple of weeks.

Hulk6
01-09-2014, 02:17 AM
They look like they could be related.

Great effort from Blake, humphris is soft.

dee279
01-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Thats all he can do :rolleyes:

Mr_Jones
01-09-2014, 02:25 AM
Not Dunk of the Year Candidate*

Kinda hyped it up. I thought it was gonna be Perkins-esque

effen5
01-09-2014, 02:25 AM
meh didn't think it was great.

Chronz
01-09-2014, 02:40 AM
lol

this kid gets so many of these kind of dunks that it really shows you how small the window has to be for him to create it. That kind of pressure is what leads to players being overly physical.

Tony_Starks
01-09-2014, 02:50 AM
Humphries takes yet another L!!!! The sad part is he was just starting to get a lil playing time. Oh well!!

Avenged
01-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Nothing special for Blake. He does this all the time.

lamzoka
01-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Not Dunk of the Year Candidate*

Kinda hyped it up. I thought it was gonna be Perkins-esque

lol yea i kinda hyped it up, but its still a good dunk

stawka
01-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Nice dunk. But DAMN I wish he could have just grabbed onto the rim, even for half a second

EAGLES3658
01-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Not a dunk..

Shlumpledink
01-09-2014, 03:10 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2014, 03:14 AM
Not. A. Dunk.

an NBA dunk: when one individual touches the rim of a basketball hoop in intense and violent nature as the basketball goes through the basketball rim.

Chronz
01-09-2014, 03:19 AM
Not. A. Dunk.

an NBA dunk: when one individual touches the rim of a basketball hoop in intense and violent nature as the basketball goes through the basketball rim.

I still cant see this dame

stawka
01-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Not. A. Dunk.

Intense and violent nature? When was the last time Melo "dunked it" going by that definition?

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-09-2014, 03:25 AM
On the slow motion replay it looks like Blake dunks on his clone. Ginger on ginger crime

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2014, 03:32 AM
I still cant see this dame

the video was shot that way. This Elle Varner. Ninjas be sleepin on her tho. Quality ***. Like a chick from the library that keeps it real wit you.

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2014, 03:34 AM
Intense and violent nature? When was the last time Melo "dunked it" going by that definition?

Melo doesn't dunk, he try, he slams no dunk. Not that type of player.

tredigs
01-09-2014, 03:41 AM
If these aren't dunks, somebody needs to come up with a new name for it. Because we're not calling that a layup or 1 footer.

Hammer throws?

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2014, 03:46 AM
If these aren't dunks, somebody needs to come up with a new name for it. Because we're not calling that a layup or 1 footer.

Hammer throws?

hammer tunk? toss + dunk that has no rim :shrug:

Leftcoast_yg
01-09-2014, 04:18 AM
He Tom Chambers that lay up, very nice tho.

Chronz
01-09-2014, 04:36 AM

Hammer throws?

lol. exactly

Clippersfan86
01-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Most impressive thing isn't the actual dunk. Look at where he takes off from. Way outside the circle, couple feet in front of FT line. That's crazy.

John Walls Era
01-09-2014, 06:31 AM
That was far, but its not a dunk.

Also why are people telling Kris to hard foul him? That happened fast as hell, he probably couldn't even react that fast.

tmacsc2
01-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Not a dunk at all. Great ****in lay in tho!

Heediot
01-09-2014, 07:52 AM
the game moves fast so saying Humphries should of grabbed him is not as easy as it sounds.

Heediot
01-09-2014, 07:54 AM
Not a dunk at all. Great ****in lay in tho!

Not a lay in. lay up = use of backboard :cheers: I might be wrong. Great FG!

Asik's better
01-09-2014, 07:59 AM
the game moves fast so saying Humphries should of grabbed him is not as easy as it sounds.

I know that but humps had enough time to foul him. It once Blake grabbed the ball humps should of known that Blake is going to the ring

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2014, 08:10 AM
It's not a dunk

GiantsSwaGG
01-09-2014, 08:11 AM
How many balls were in Humps face thru out his career?

king4day
01-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Looked nasty but he threw it in like he does for many off his poster dunks.

aussie
01-09-2014, 09:32 AM
not a dunk

colinskik
01-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Reminds me of the Mosgov dunk. Not an actual dunk and should be an offensive foul planting of Humphries' face.

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 09:54 AM
I ask all these guys who keep saying dumb ish like its not a dunk. Have you ever played basketball in your life? Do you know how hard it is to do what Blake/Dwight/McGee do?

I'm a 6'1 PG with decent hops so I throw down some pretty nice dunks and rather nasty by my standards but not for the life of me have I or most human beings I have ever seen been able to get so high up then and throw the ball into the rim with such ferocity.

A dunk is described as a downward thrust into the basket. No where anywhere does it mention touching the rim. What Blake did was more impressive than actually touching the rim. Its WAY harder.

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Just to get technical a bit

slam dunk
1. Lit. [in basketball] a goal scored by shooting the ball down from above the rim. He was wide open and scored on an easy slam dunk.

A slam dunk is a type of basketball shot that is performed when a player jumps in the air and manually powers the ball downward through the basket with one or both hands over the rim.

Basketball

a shot in which a player thrusts the ball down through the basket: they won on a slam dunk with two seconds remaining

I honestly think guys who believes these aren't dunks never balled. If you can do what Blake did you're a blacktop legend. If you can touch the rim after a 360 you're just another dude who can do a 360.

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Not. A. Dunk.

Dunk: A shot thrown downward through the basket, with one or two hands. Also: slam, slam-dunk, jam

Source: NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/analysis/00422966.html)

A slam dunk is a basketball shot in which a player jumps in the air achieving such a height that the player may then force the ball through the hoop in a powerful manner. Note: Touching, grabbing or hanging from the rim are not a requirement for a slam dunk.

Link (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_exact_definition_of_a_slam_dunk?#slide =5)

So yeah another impressive Slam Dunk by Blake Griffin.

sixers247
01-09-2014, 10:14 AM
^ this guy lol

colinskik
01-09-2014, 10:27 AM
^ this guy lol

Really, what a clown.

If it's going to be another potential dunk of the year, then it better be dunk, not a basket manually powered downward.

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Really, what a clown.

If it's going to be another potential dunk of the year, then it better be dunk, not a basket manually powered downward.

The minimum requirement for signing up for any forum should be some form of reading comprehension.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2014, 10:39 AM
1. not a dunk
2. not a foul. a no call is what it should've been.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2014, 10:42 AM
I ask all these guys who keep saying dumb ish like its not a dunk. Have you ever played basketball in your life? Do you know how hard it is to do what Blake/Dwight/McGee do?

I'm a 6'1 PG with decent hops so I throw down some pretty nice dunks and rather nasty by my standards but not for the life of me have I or most human beings I have ever seen been able to get so high up then and throw the ball into the rim with such ferocity.

A dunk is described as a downward thrust into the basket. No where anywhere does it mention touching the rim. What Blake did was more impressive than actually touching the rim. Its WAY harder.

so the degree of difficulty is what we should use to gauge whether it is a dunk or not.
ok there trinidadian.

D-Leethal
01-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Dunks lose a lot in my eyes when you don't even come close to touching the rim.

D-Leethal
01-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I think LeBron still owns dunk #1 of the year and dunk #2 of the year.

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 11:02 AM
so the degree of difficulty is what we should use to gauge whether it is a dunk or not.
ok there trinidadian.

If that's what you gather from what you read you need to read again. I said its harder than holding onto the rim, never said that made it a dunk. It was scored from above the basket in a downward motion. Can you do that on a layup? On a floater.

If its not a dunk. Then what exactly is it. What is the basketball term for such a shot. Trick shots, circus shots etc all have names for them. Is that a trick or a circus shot? It sure as hell can't be a LAY up. What is it expert?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-09-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm with D-leethal this is not even a dunk to me .... the rim isnt even slightly touched ..... not even close to the dunk of the year ... lebron has had at least 5 better ones to me

The only thing impressive to me on this play is where he jumps from off a hop step and how high and close he still gets to the rim

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2014, 11:06 AM
A slam dunk is a basketball shot in which a player jumps in the air achieving such a height that the player may then force the ball through the hoop in a powerful manner. Note: Touching, grabbing or hanging from the rim are not a requirement for a slam dunk.

ok, so if a person stands 5 feet away from the rim, jumps straight up in the air to where his hands are above the rim and shoots the ball in a downward trajectory into the hoop "in a powerful manner", then by definition, this is a slam dunk.
gotcha.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2014, 11:09 AM
If that's what you gather from what you read you need to read again. I said its harder than holding onto the rim, never said that made it a dunk. It was scored from above the basket in a downward motion. Can you do that on a layup? On a floater.

If its not a dunk. Then what exactly is it. What is the basketball term for such a shot. Trick shots, circus shots etc all have names for them. Is that a trick or a circus shot? It sure as hell can't be a LAY up. What is it expert?

it's a basket and 2 points? do we need a special term for every shot in everyone's arsenal?

colinskik
01-09-2014, 11:11 AM
The minimum requirement for signing up for any forum should be some form of reading comprehension.

Tell me where I didn't.

I'm reading that you actually looked up the definition of a dunk, and comprehending that you like pretend you're right, when everyone who actually watches ball knows what a dunk looks like.

And thanks for the awesome personal scouting of your own abilities. Very necessary. :facepalm:

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Tell me where I didn't.

I'm reading that you actually looked up the definition of a dunk, and comprehending that you like pretend you're right, when everyone who actually watches ball knows what a dunk looks like.

And thanks for the awesome personal scouting of your own abilities. Very necessary. :facepalm:

Yea but another dude posted his own "definition" earlier and you have no qualms about that right?

I didn't have to look up the definition to know what it is, it was in response to people who think that you need to touch the rim to dunk a basketball. Funny though that you admitted that that's the definition of a dunk but you still don't think its dunk. :laugh2:

I watch ball and I play. Tell me how on earth can Dwight Howard win a DUNK Contest if he didn't DUNK the basketball (by what you believe isn't a dunk).

Swashcuff
01-09-2014, 11:22 AM
it's a basket and 2 points? do we need a special term for every shot in everyone's arsenal?

Anyone who has ever played basketball or understand how it scored knows that there are terms to damn near everything. Just like every other sport. Guess that's news to you.

JC_
01-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Not a dunk IMO. Nice play to put the ball in the net though.

colinskik
01-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Yea but another dude posted his own "definition" earlier and you have no qualms about that right?

I didn't have to look up the definition to know what it is, it was in response to people who think that you need to touch the rim to dunk a basketball. Funny though that you admitted that that's the definition of a dunk but you still don't think its dunk. :laugh2:

I watch ball and I play. Tell me how on earth can Dwight Howard win a DUNK Contest if he didn't DUNK the basketball (by what you believe isn't a dunk).

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

We all watch basketball enough to want to visit a forum about basketball. Stop the semantics and know that this is in no way a textbook example of what we've come to know as a slam dunk.

blahblahyoutoo
01-09-2014, 01:02 PM
ok, so if a person stands 5 feet away from the rim, jumps straight up in the air to where his hands are above the rim and shoots the ball in a downward trajectory into the hoop "in a powerful manner", then by definition, this is a slam dunk.
gotcha.

hey Swashcuff, is this a slam dunk?

dwilly4rilly
01-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Half and half?

RaiderLakersA's
01-09-2014, 04:52 PM
No dunking credit will be given for throwing the ball into the net. I don't care how high above the rim you were when you tossed the ball.

Red_Pill
01-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Layup of the year.

tredigs
01-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Just to get technical a bit

I honestly think guys who believes these aren't dunks never balled. If you can do what Blake did you're a blacktop legend. If you can touch the rim after a 360 you're just another dude who can do a 360.

I can touch the rim after a 360, but the ball is normally flying wildly 30mph off the backboard at that point and better suited as an outlet pass. Where does that dunk rank in the pantheon of playground legends?!

D-Leethal
01-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Its impressive and probably more difficult to put it down than when your actually close enough to graze the rim, but to me its not a dunk, and to me the Dwight superman wasn't a dunk and Nate Robinson got hosed. We all know dunk contest has turned into crappy theatre anyway and its no longer pure dunk with nothing but a ball and the rim.

tredigs
01-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Who cares about the semantics of whether some people think it's a dunk or not. It's a play that like 5-10 players in history can pull off, and he does it regularly, I'm just going to sit back and laugh/enjoy it.

D-Leethal
01-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Who cares about the semantics of whether some people think it's a dunk or not. It's a play that like 5-10 players in history can pull off, and he does it regularly, I'm just going to sit back and laugh/enjoy it.

Because the thread says "dunk of the year candidate", not "awesome play of the year candidate". So yes, the thread is going to include semantics discussion when its very questionable that its a "dunk" in the first place, let alone a "dunk of the year candidate".

Why discuss anything on here when we can just sit back and enjoy it?

Byronicle
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Not a dunk

mike_noodles
01-09-2014, 05:27 PM
For me throwing the ball at the basket instead of actually dunking doesn't count as a dunk. Nice floater Blake.

Byronicle
01-09-2014, 05:35 PM
These essentially "power hooks" are overrated

They just look great because there's a lot of force behind the throw but it's not that impressive in my opinion

KingPosey
01-09-2014, 05:46 PM
So now Blakes three biggest dunks aren't actually dunks.

When you see them the first time they're devastating but when you watch it again they just aren't dunks.

Like DH's dunk contest dunk, it was so huge but then you realize he was a ****ing half foot short of the rim

KingPosey
01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
At worst they're even though, Humphries rejected him hard in NJ.

colinskik
01-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Because the thread says "dunk of the year candidate", not "awesome play of the year candidate". So yes, the thread is going to include semantics discussion when its very questionable that its a "dunk" in the first place, let alone a "dunk of the year candidate".

Why discuss anything on here when we can just sit back and enjoy it?

This is the whole point. I don't think anyone is discrediting the play and his ability to do amazing things on a basketball court. But if we're talking about dunk of the year, then this shouldn't be a candidate.

John Walls Era
01-09-2014, 07:24 PM

:laugh: I had to laugh at this. No **** playing in the NBA is hard to do. The degree of difficulty on this play as 10/10, doesn't mean its a dunk.

If you have sex with a tranny and the sex is the best you've ever had, it doesn't mean you're ****ing a woman. You still ****ing a dude....

John Walls Era
01-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Source: NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/analysis/00422966.html)

Link (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_exact_definition_of_a_slam_dunk?#slide =5)

ooooo wiki answers. did you write that?

D-Leethal
01-09-2014, 07:31 PM
If you have sex with a tranny and the sex is the best you've ever had, it doesn't mean you're ****ing a woman. You still ****ing a dude....

LOL. Well played my friend.

NBA_Starter
01-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Was it even really a Dunk?

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Damn

Cracka2HI!
01-09-2014, 11:20 PM
I was going to say something like this. I can understand people saying it's not a dunk, just don't understand why they care. I think they make themselves look dumb if they try to diminish the play. OK fine it's not a dunk. It's something much harder that looks way cooler that I've only seen Blake do more than 1 time in a game type situation. In fact I'm not sure I've seen another player do it in a game. So fine haters, it's not a dunk. It's something much more rare that is way more impressive. The Mozgov>>>>>>>Slam Dunk.

mike_noodles
01-10-2014, 01:33 AM
I was going to say something like this. I can understand people saying it's not a dunk, just don't understand why they care. I think they make themselves look dumb if they try to diminish the play. OK fine it's not a dunk. It's something much harder that looks way cooler that I've only seen Blake do more than 1 time in a game type situation. In fact I'm not sure I've seen another player do it in a game. So fine haters, it's not a dunk. It's something much more rare that is way more impressive. The Mozgov>>>>>>>Slam Dunk.

:laugh: Did you check the title of the thread?

Swashcuff
01-10-2014, 09:22 AM
The level of ignorance on PSD is astounding. Shouldn't be surprised however. Gotta question how many of you dudes actually bounced a basketball before to even know what a dunk is.

Sly Guy
01-10-2014, 10:59 AM

pretty much...I miss the charles oakley kinda big man toughness.

And it wasn't a dunk. Big play, but not a dunk.

Clippersfan86
01-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Idiots. Blake takes more cheapshots and dirty fouls than anyone and some of you are suggesting people hit him instead of allowing the dunk? How about playing better D and making basketball.plays? We have enough stars out with injury this year, don't need another.

Sly Guy
01-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Idiots. Blake takes more cheapshots and dirty fouls than anyone and some of you are suggesting people hit him instead of allowing the dunk? How about playing better D and making basketball.plays? We have enough stars out with injury this year, don't need another.

dude, it's not just blake, but it's a mentality that came with playing defense in generations past. Not everyone jumps 40" in the air, so not everyone is even capable of defending that play. If a big dunk in game is a statement, sending someone to the floor is equally strong a statement. I hated it when they started doing it to Vince and TMac on my raps, but I was thankful for Kevin Willis, Antonio Davis and Charles Oakley when they defended the paint that way for us. It's part of the territory, if you wanna come into the paint, expect some contact. It's good tough basketball, something the NBA is sorely lacking these days.

blahblahyoutoo
01-10-2014, 02:20 PM
The level of ignorance on PSD is astounding. Shouldn't be surprised however. Gotta question how many of you dudes actually bounced a basketball before to even know what a dunk is.

hey swashcuff, is this a dunk or not?

ok, so if a person stands 5 feet away from the rim, jumps straight up in the air to where his hands are above the rim and shoots the ball in a downward trajectory into the hoop "in a powerful manner" (I'm assuming that means very forcefully), player's hands are probably 2 feet away from the rim at their closest point, then by definition, this is a slam dunk. correct?

Swashcuff
01-10-2014, 03:35 PM
hey swashcuff, is this a dunk or not?

ok, so if a person stands 5 feet away from the rim, jumps straight up in the air to where his hands are above the rim and shoots the ball in a downward trajectory into the hoop "in a powerful manner" (I'm assuming that means very forcefully), player's hands are probably 2 feet away from the rim at their closest point, then by definition, this is a slam dunk. correct?

Yes it dunk. What shot attempt did Dwight make when he won the slam dunk contest.

Simple as this. If you're scoring a game (in its proper sense) what do you list that shot as? A lay up? The word lay alone defeats that idea. A hook shot? A jump shot?

Case in point. NBA.com scorers saw it as a dunk as well.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx187/Swashcuff/Basketball/Dunk_zps6ae95fc9.jpg

That's from the play-by-play score sheet of the game posted on NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/games/20140108/BOSLAC/gameinfo.html). If you want go back and see what the league scorers had to say about Blake's other dunks that didn't touch the rim or Gerald Henderson's or Javale McGee. You guys would probably learn something.

The league's official scorers scored it as a dunk, on the league's website its listed as a dunk and the players and former players regard it as a dunk and I must take the opinion of some dudes on PSD who probably never touched the rim in their life? Child please.

KniCks4LiFe
01-10-2014, 03:42 PM
LOLS that's not even a dunk in on a street hang em up miny court.

blahblahyoutoo
01-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Yes it dunk. What shot attempt did Dwight make when he won the slam dunk contest.

Simple as this. If you're scoring a game (in its proper sense) what do you list that shot as? A lay up? The word lay alone defeats that idea. A hook shot? A jump shot?

Case in point. NBA.com scorers saw it as a dunk as well.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx187/Swashcuff/Basketball/Dunk_zps6ae95fc9.jpg

That's from the play-by-play score sheet of the game posted on NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/games/20140108/BOSLAC/gameinfo.html). If you want go back and see what the league scorers had to say about Blake's other dunks that didn't touch the rim or Gerald Henderson's or Javale McGee. You guys would probably learn something.

The league's official scorers scored it as a dunk, on the league's website its listed as a dunk and the players and former players regard it as a dunk and I must take the opinion of some dudes on PSD who probably never touched the rim in their life? Child please.

lol, ok so by extension, as long as a player jumps up from anywhere on the court and shoots downward, he's making a dunk attempt.

D-Leethal
01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
I think its safe to say this thread has run its course.

RLundi
01-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Honestly? Not very spectacular. He didn't dunk it so it shouldn't be a candidate for dunk of the year.

For the record, I HATED Dwight's Superman "dunk." Not at all a dunk so it essentially means nothing to me :shrug:

nastynice
01-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Dunks lose a lot in my eyes when you don't even come close to touching the rim.

me too. Blake still brought the nastiness, there's no doubting that, but just imagine had he grabbed onto the rim how much sicker that play woulda been.

Riodagoat
01-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Candidate for best layup of the year

I love the arguments though. Specially the guy posting the box score from NBA.com as a source. You must be fun at parties.

Method28
01-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Just wanted to come in here and say that.it's not a dunk. Idk if that's been covered already or not :rolleyes:

Pierre The Poet
01-11-2014, 05:10 AM
Yeah Blake Griffin is great until the playoffs start

Cracka2HI!
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
:laugh: Did you check the title of the thread?

Did you read the best of my post?

DitchDat
01-12-2014, 08:02 AM
So sick. The Perk dunk was sicker though.

ENJOI
01-12-2014, 03:52 PM
So if a player attempts a dunk from a 3 point line and his hand is like 7 feet from even touching the rim but he throws the ball in with force than its a dunk?

blahblahyoutoo
01-12-2014, 11:53 PM
So if a player attempts a dunk from a 3 point line and his hand is like 7 feet from even touching the rim but he throws the ball in with force than its a dunk?

yup, if his hand is higher than 10 feet upon release, it is considered a dunk in trinidad (not sure about in the US or the rest of the world).
he doesn't even have to be 7 feet away from touching the rim. he could jump STRAIGHT UP from HALF COURT, and attempt to throw, WITH FORCE, the basketball into the hoop. as long as his hand is higher than the rim during the release, it's a dunk attempt. if it happens to go in, it's a dunk. LMAO, they must play a different style of bball down there.

Slade123
01-13-2014, 03:24 PM

Hammer throws?

It's a "Lunk" - Dunk + Layup.