PDA

View Full Version : Who will Claim Andrew Bynum when Released?

BKLYNpigeon
01-07-2014, 12:10 PM
The Chicago Bulls will most likely Waive Andrew Bynum once the Trade is finalized. which team will pick him up?

will anyone claim him?

Nets and Knicks need a Center.

This is how NBA Waivers work:

NBA teams can release a player to the waiver wire, where he can stay for 48 hours (during the regular season). While he is on waivers, other teams may claim him, for his existing salary. If he is not claimed, he is said to have "cleared waivers", and is treated like any free agent, able to sign with any team

MrfadeawayJB
01-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Honestly I'm not sure. If he only cost $6 mil for half a season some team will take him. If he cost more I don't see anyone taking him

JordansBulls
01-07-2014, 12:19 PM
If he wants to help a team, he should go to OKC. They need someone other than Perkins.

Chronz
01-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Whatever team has cap space can make a bid for his services, team with the highest bid gets him and sends the money Chicagos way, is that how this works?

DillyDill
If he wants to help a team, he should go to OKC. They need someone other than Perkins.

Why don't the bulls keep him instead I don't understand?...A motivated Drew can be a force

Chronz

He wants to help either Miami or LAC from what I understand.

OKC doesn't need any help IMO, but I say that as a desperate Clippers fan

KnIckFaN.2883
01-07-2014, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't mind having him as a knick as long he wants to continue to play.

KniCks4LiFe
01-07-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm going wit a surprise team. I got the Nets taking him and here's why. They are in no position to reject help, especially talented help in his early 20's.

Deron Williams is still on that team. And it makes no sense as currently constructed, w/ the cap situation and no picks and no flexibility whatsoever.

It's either one of the two

Either you're in it w/ D-Will/PP/KG and if you are, not getting Bynum makes no sense

or

You blow it up and try to get younger any way possible.

The Knicks could be another option only b/c Melo needs help, but I just don't see Woody and Bynum getting along and our locker room right now is very fragile.

Heediot
01-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Nets should be the favorites. Proky got AK under the table, he'll pull some strings and get a deal for Bynum that he cannot refuse.

I hope the Clippers.

theducksmuggler
01-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Clippers, Miami, and OKC are my favorites and make the most sense...my 2 sleeper teams are the Nets, and Spurs

29$JerZ
01-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Nets
Heat
Atlanta
OKC

That would be my guess on where he will likely go

koreancabbage
01-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Why don't the bulls keep him instead I don't understand?...A motivated Drew can be a force

don't you understand, the Bulls are tanking. they want to clear cap space for a run at Melo probably. They don't trade Bynum, nowadays, to get better by giving up a player of Deng's caliber and tried to sign him cheap but traded him when he said no.

purely tank move and to open up some space for a player like Melo, for instance

KniCks4LiFe
01-07-2014, 12:57 PM
don't you understand, the Bulls are tanking. they want to clear cap space for a run at Melo probably. They don't trade Bynum, nowadays, to get better by giving up a player of Deng's caliber and tried to sign him cheap but traded him when he said no.

They'd have either move Noah or Taj and Dunleavy for expirings to make that possible.

DitchDat
01-07-2014, 12:59 PM
If the Heat somehow get him, I'll be so mad.

colinskik
01-07-2014, 01:01 PM
The Nets are on a mini hot streak and adding a player like Bynum might get them over the hump for good now that Lopez is out for the season. However, the streak has coincided with Lopez not playing, so maybe they're more successful as a small ball team. Plus, Bynum's attitude could be a problem with those vets. Either way, interesting suggestion, and anything that keeps him away from the Heat is good by me.

BrandoCommando
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
He needs to go to a somewhat veteran team with a coach that can handle him.

And a team where he won't bang any of the coaches wives.

Heat, Clippers are a good fit

FraziersKnicks
01-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Whatever team has cap space can make a bid for his services, team with the highest bid gets him and sends the money Chicagos way, is that how this works?

I think only a team with cap space can claim him when he's on waivers (first dibs for being under the cap), but if he clears waivers then he's free to sign with anyone.

The only teams that can offer Bynum more than the vet min. ($1.18m) are Houston, Orlando, Utah, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Philadelphia, so I'm assuming none of those teams claim him.

He is then free to sign with anyone, but the max he can get will be the vet min. Chicago doesn't have to pay anything and no one sends any money to them. Bynum gets the $6m he was guaranteed from the Cavs (for the first part of the season) but since he's been waived before the Jan 7th deadline, the other $18m of his deal is completely void now. He is now a free agent with no guaranteed money.

ChiSportsDaily
01-07-2014, 01:06 PM

Most likely scenario, unfortunately. Highly unlikely anyone will claim him. The claiming team would HAVE to pay him both the remaining $6M this year and his entire $12.5M contract next year. Not worth it. The only team that might claim him is probably the Nets since they're so far into the luxury tax already for this season and next, that they might not care.

Otherwise, he gets to pick where he goes and he's already said he's interested in the Heat.

ChiSportsDaily
01-07-2014, 01:09 PM
I think only a team with cap space can claim him when he's on waivers (first dibs for being under the cap), but if he clears waivers then he's free to sign with anyone.

If true, Bynum joining the Heat is pretty much guaranteed.

FOBolous
01-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Miami.

JordansBulls
01-07-2014, 01:28 PM
I just don't see why no one would say OKC here? They obviously can't just have Perkins on that squad. And if he gets hurt who do they have? At least with Bynum they get another big

Huntey
01-07-2014, 01:31 PM
No one will claim him. If teams have any sense they'll let him clear waivers and let him decide where he wants to go. No point paying out of you arse AND putting him on a team he doesn't want to be on.

I can see him getting Vet min offers from contenders. Any team willing to give him big bucks would be stupid.

FraziersKnicks
01-07-2014, 01:33 PM
If any team can keep Bynum in check it's gonna be the Heat. Look what they've done with Beasley, probably the biggest lost cause in the league. He's having the best season of his career.

If Bynum can give them 22-24 minutes a night with good rebounding and solid D the Heat will get a whole lot scarier. He's a big body who would help a ton against Hibbert as well. If he doesn't work out they can cut him. A perfect example of low risk/high reward.

Bynum wasn't at all motivated in Cleveland and didn't respect Mike Brown. I can imagine him being a different player completely in Miami with a head coach who he will respect more, a group of veterans and leaders and a more defined role. He's no longer a focal point on offense and if he can accept that in Miami and stay in line, they will address their only weakness.

FraziersKnicks
01-07-2014, 01:37 PM
I just don't see why no one would say OKC here? They obviously can't just have Perkins on that squad. And if he gets hurt who do they have? At least with Bynum they get another big

But he clearly doesn't want to play in a small city. He's said his preferences are Los Angeles and Miami, if the Clippers or Heat offer him a vet min deal (which they will) he'll choose them.

OKC have a very astute front office. They're not going to offer a contract to someone who isn't wiling to play for them.

He fits better with the Heat anyway, more veterans to keep him in check.

EL_MACHETE
01-07-2014, 01:39 PM
I really don't want Bynum here in Okc. The guy is a headcase and would probaly start drama to destroy our chemistry.. I'll pass

(p.s)- Didn't he said he doesn't want to play basketball anymore??

bholly
01-07-2014, 01:52 PM
The Chicago Bulls will most likely Waive Andrew Bynum once the Trade is finalized. which team will pick him up?

will anyone claim him?

NBA teams can release a player to the waiver wire, where he can stay for 48 hours (during the regular season). While he is on waivers, other teams may claim him, for his existing salary. If he is not claimed, he is said to have "cleared waivers", and is treated like any free agent, able to sign with any team

You missed the part where the team has to have the salary cap room to absorb the contract (or a TPE or disabled player exception that it will fit into).

With a $12,250,000 contract, the team has to have at least that much room. The team with the most cap room in the league is Philly with $9,759,113. The largest TPE in the league is GSW's $11,046,000 from the Jefferson trade.

That is, there are exactly zero teams that can claim Bynum off waivers, unless someone rearranges their roster in order to do it. The answer is that NOBODY is going to claim him.

The question is where he signs after he clears waivers.

bholly
01-07-2014, 01:55 PM

They don't send any money to Chicago, they just take on his contract and pay him the rest of the way. Almost like a trade where they don't send anything back - Chicago are just giving them the contract and all the responsibilities.

bholly
01-07-2014, 02:00 PM

The only teams that can offer Bynum more than the vet min. ($1.18m) are Houston, Orlando, Utah, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Philadelphia, so I'm assuming none of those teams claim him.

He is then free to sign with anyone, but the max he can get will be the vet min. Chicago doesn't have to pay anything and no one sends any money to them. Bynum gets the $6m he was guaranteed from the Cavs (for the first part of the season) but since he's been waived before the Jan 7th deadline, the other $18m of his deal is completely void now. He is now a free agent with no guaranteed money.

Missed this the first time through. Glad someone knows what's going on. Great post.

Only thing you're missing is that a bunch of teams still have exceptions they can use (to sign him after he's cleared waivers) - either the BAE or the MLE. I count 13 teams that could offer him at least $2.5m, and a few who could offer up to twice as much. Most notably, MIA could offer up to $3,183,000 from the mini-MLE, and OKC could offer the full $5,150,000 MLE.

ManRam
01-07-2014, 02:01 PM
I'd be stunned if he's claimed.

In FA, I really have no idea. I'm sure a lot of teams won't bother at this point. I'm sure a contender that can use some size will make a gamble. Why not Miami? Why not OKC? Why not Portland? And so on. Without looking at cap situations, I'd imagine most of those contenders can only offer the minimum. But I think the other teams with cap space probably won't view him as a worthy gamble. If I had to guess, a contender for the minimum/exception

bleedprple&gold
01-07-2014, 02:06 PM

Most likely scenario, unfortunately. Highly unlikely anyone will claim him. The claiming team would HAVE to pay him both the remaining $6M this year and his entire $12.5M contract next year. Not worth it. The only team that might claim him is probably the Nets since they're so far into the luxury tax already for this season and next, that they might not care.

Otherwise, he gets to pick where he goes and he's already said he's interested in the Heat.

I think is 12.5M next year is still not guaranteed. The Jan 7 deadline was only to fully guarantee this season.

nycericanguy
01-07-2014, 02:10 PM

no that's Amnesty you are thinking about.

Any team with enough cap space can claim him and pay him the rest of his salary. but that's extremely unlikely.

So once he clears waivers he'll be an UFA and free to sign with anyone.

He probably goes to MIA, but in terms of fit, he probably fits NY or BK better. He will just slow MIA down and they have Birdman and Oden as a project already.

NY & BK play at a slower pace and the Knicks could use his post scoring more.

But I think he'll go to south beach for an easy ring, the weather and lobs from LBJ.

nolin
01-07-2014, 02:14 PM
can Bynum be traded again today? or does he have to be released?

A_Bynum_sucks
01-07-2014, 02:19 PM
He'll sign with the Heat. I mean " Miami " has some of the BEST " Cosmic Bowling " of any US Cities.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:20 PM

Any team with enough cap space can claim him and pay him the rest of his salary. but that's extremely unlikely.

So once he clears waivers he'll be an UFA and free to sign with anyone.

He probably goes to MIA, but in terms of fit, he probably fits NY or BK better. He will just slow MIA down and they have Birdman and Oden as a project already.

But I think he'll go to south beach for an easy ring, the weather and lobs from LBJ.

I don't think he would come to NY to come off the bench, either.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:20 PM
He'll sign with the Heat. I mean " Miami " has some of the BEST " Cosmic Bowling " of any US Cities.

:laugh2:

And your name haha.

Chronz
01-07-2014, 02:29 PM

****. I think Houston, Milwaukee, Phoenix could be possibilities. Milwaukee because they are dumb enough to do it, Phoenix because they love resurrection projects and Houston cuz Morey is wiley enough to use him as backup and then flip Asik with abit more confidence.

I see. I hope he clears then, would LOVE him on the Clippers. I remember thinking so highly of this guy before all the injuries, at one point I was willing to trade anyone we had for him, I was wrong for it but I still root for the guy.

LAKobeBryant
01-07-2014, 02:31 PM
how does the salary part work for waiver and when he's a FA teams can sign him for w/e they want to offer?

therealwd27
01-07-2014, 02:33 PM
:) bye bye Roger Mason JR

GunFactor187
01-07-2014, 02:33 PM
The Heat, lol.

Chronz
01-07-2014, 02:36 PM

Yea it was.

Oh so they cant pay a portion, they would have to pick up his contract in its entirety. In that case hes definitely a FA.

It would be sad to see Oden released, but wouldnt you assume that Bynum is further along in his rehab as a player? Is Miami too classy to release Oden? Keep them both. Cant have enough talented footers.

I love his fit on the Clippers as well. We play a high pace but thats less of an issue with the reserves, hed be an instant upgrade on the Hollins/Mullens poo-poo platter.

Definite possibility but hes already got rings, still tho, dat weather...

sixers247
01-07-2014, 02:41 PM

And your name haha.

Dont laugh with him he makes the most ludacris statements ever in the world

Riodagoat
01-07-2014, 02:41 PM
If he becomes a FA, he definitely goes to MIA if the want him.
However, I don't like that move for Miami given that they are already working in a big man project who has yet to play. It would send a bad message to Oden.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Yea it was.

Oh so they cant pay a portion, they would have to pick up his contract in its entirety. In that case hes definitely a FA.

It would be sad to see Oden released, but wouldnt you assume that Bynum is further along in his rehab as a player? Is Miami too classy to release Oden? Keep them both. Cant have enough talented footers.

I love his fit on the Clippers as well. We play a high pace but thats less of an issue with the reserves, hed be an instant upgrade on the Hollins/Mullens poo-poo platter.

Definite possibility but hes already got rings, still tho, dat weather...

According to ClippersFan, I thought Mullens was a monster and possible MIP?

Chronz
01-07-2014, 02:44 PM

Because they are already good enough to win it and have a young ascending core. I would agree that Bynum would be best served playing for them, it would put them over the top for sure IMO but Id rather not see a team thats already elite get richer, rather see ANY other team get closer to OKC.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Dont laugh with him he makes the most ludacris statements ever in the world

It was funny though, cause of the injury to Bynum from bowling. ;)

Chronz
01-07-2014, 02:46 PM
I'd be stunned if he's claimed.

In FA, I really have no idea. I'm sure a lot of teams won't bother at this point. I'm sure a contender that can use some size will make a gamble. Why not Miami? Why not OKC? Why not Portland? And so on. Without looking at cap situations, I'd imagine most of those contenders can only offer the minimum. But I think the other teams with cap space probably won't view him as a worthy gamble. If I had to guess, a contender for the minimum/exception

****, I forgot about Portland (lol, still dont have them on my radar) but he would absolutely help their C rotation.

GrumpyOldMan
01-07-2014, 02:46 PM
I thought Bynum didn't want to play basketball anymore. Is it possible he simply doesn't sign with anyone? He has a ring already doesn't he? No need to chase a ring at a discounted price if you do not enjoy your job.

Riodagoat
01-07-2014, 02:47 PM

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Chronz
01-07-2014, 02:50 PM

He was actually trying to draw a comparison between Bargnani and Mullens, saying that the Clippers picked up a guy dirt cheap that produced at the same rate as an injured Bargs did in Toronto. Why that would be of any relevance is a mystery , we all mocked him for it, but I dont recall any MIP chatter from him.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
He was actually trying to draw a comparison between Bargnani and Mullens, saying that the Clippers picked up a guy dirt cheap that produced at the same rate as an injured Bargs did in Toronto. Why that would be of any relevance is a mystery , we all mocked him for it, but I dont recall any MIP chatter from him.

Ahh ok. My mistake then, must be mixing up posts.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
I thought Bynum didn't want to play basketball anymore. Is it possible he simply doesn't sign with anyone? He has a ring already doesn't he? No need to chase a ring at a discounted price if you do not enjoy your job.

I think he has two.

TylerSL
01-07-2014, 02:56 PM
One thing is for certain, he is definitely not coming to Miami.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 03:01 PM
One thing is for certain, he is definitely not coming to Miami.

What makes you so sure?

therealwd27
01-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Heat can drop Roger Mason before 5pm today

3RDASYSTEM
01-07-2014, 03:15 PM
MIAMI or HOUSTON or BKN

he would be better off with the latter 2, he could replace ASIK/LOPEZ but would get more clock in BKN banking on his knees holding up, but would be better off backing up and spot playing with HOWARD in HOUSTON

who knows though POP might pull a rabbit out of his hat since SPLITTER went down and tag team him up with DUNCAN to basically secure another FINALS trip

NoahH
01-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I think he'll clear waivers

GrumpyOldMan
01-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I think he has two.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. With rings in hand already I dont see why he would sign with anyone at a league minimum type offer if he doesn't enjoy playing basketball. He could decide to simply take his earnings and open a chain of bowling alleys.

D-Leethal
01-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't understand why MIA and their fans want a slow plodding post up C so badly. It goes directly against everything they preach and practice on both ends of the court. It takes away from their bread and butter. Small ball is your friend.

bholly
01-07-2014, 03:45 PM
can Bynum be traded again today? or does he have to be released?

Yup, but it has to be solo - they can't combine him with other players as part of a package. Of course you can often get around that by rearranging it as multiple separate trades, but not always.

bholly
01-07-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't understand why MIA and their fans want a slow plodding post up C so badly. It goes directly against everything they preach and practice on both ends of the court. It takes away from their bread and butter. Small ball is your friend.

I don't think they do. Everything we've heard about MIA's interest is that they have none.

DillyDill
01-07-2014, 03:59 PM

Ooo I get it now it's a future move

beasted86
01-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Honestly I'm not sure. If he only cost $6 mil for half a season some team will take him. If he cost more I don't see anyone taking him

The team will pay him $6M, but must have $12M to claim him.

Only team with such cap space is 76ers I believe. So to put it simply... no team will claim Bynum. He will become a free agent and sign with whichever team he wants.

NYKnickFanatic
01-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Okay, thanks for the confirmation. With rings in hand already I dont see why he would sign with anyone at a league minimum type offer if he doesn't enjoy playing basketball. He could decide to simply take his earnings and open a chain of bowling alleys.

kobebabe
01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
As long as its not the heat

bholly
01-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
The NBA has approved a $5.25M Disabled Player Exception for the Brooklyn Nets, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Please please please sign Bynum, it would be so perfect.

beasted86
01-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Please please please sign Bynum, it would be so perfect.

Yeah, another ego for Kidd to try and manage. If/when they fire him, nobody credible will want to touch that Nets HC job.

Hawkeye15
01-07-2014, 08:56 PM
don't you need existing cap space to bid?

Hawkeye15
01-07-2014, 08:57 PM
if he isn't claimed, I assume he joins Miami.

Yanks All Day
01-07-2014, 09:06 PM
If any team will claim him, it will be Brooklyn. They're in win-now-or-bust mode with that squad and they'll pull out all the stops for at least this season and next. If he clears waivers, he'll be on the Heat by next week.

NYKNYGNYY
01-07-2014, 09:18 PM

If the allegations of him having relations with coaches wife, how close will lebron guard Gloria?

aussie
01-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Pels need a center ;)

Corey
01-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Him in Brooklyn would be such a **** show.

ManRam
01-07-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm not as sure he's going to the Heat. A few things.

Are we sure he even wants to play this year? Are we sure he wants to be on a contender as opposed to a team that offers him the most? I know there were some soft rumors that maybe he wanted to go to Mia, but who knows? And, if he truly doesn't love the game maybe he's just looking for checks, no? There are teams that might offer more money.

Also, the Heat have all 15 roster spots fully guaranteed at this point. Who do they cut to sign him? I know Mickey is fine with spending money, but cutting someone and then signing Oden adds actually adds a considerable amount of money considering the tax. They'd be paying someone -- James Jones? Roger Mason? -- a decent amount of money to not be playing for them. Doubt they'd cut Joel and his contract.

I don't know. I just think considering the player, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to some team no one expected.

NBA_Starter
01-07-2014, 10:04 PM
I can't see the Heat passing on him.

beasted86
01-07-2014, 10:16 PM

Somehow I don't think so. I have a feeling the organization wants to see how Oden works out. Maybe they think it won't be fair to bring in Bynum at this point. Or maybe they are just weary of what effect his character will have on the locker room. All the project or bad egg players they've brought in like Birdman and Beasley or Curry or Oden have all been off the court or injury problems.

Bynum would be the first with locker room / teammate chemistry problems.

beasted86
01-07-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not as sure he's going to the Heat. A few things.

Are we sure he even wants to play this year? Are we sure he wants to be on a contender as opposed to a team that offers him the most? I know there were some soft rumors that maybe he wanted to go to Mia, but who knows? And, if he truly doesn't love the game maybe he's just looking for checks, no? There are teams that might offer more money.

Also, the Heat have all 15 roster spots fully guaranteed at this point. Who do they cut to sign him? I know Mickey is fine with spending money, but cutting someone and then signing Oden adds actually adds a considerable amount of money considering the tax. They'd be paying someone -- James Jones? Roger Mason? -- a decent amount of money to not be playing for them. Doubt they'd cut Joel and his contract.

I don't know. I just think considering the player, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to some team no one expected.

Atlanta in place of Horford?

NBA_Starter
01-07-2014, 10:32 PM
I just wonder if Riley wants him? If he does I can't see it not happening.

blahblahyoutoo
01-07-2014, 10:37 PM

will anyone claim him?

why do the knicks need him?
they have all star chandler and overall 1st pick bargnani.

beasted86
01-07-2014, 10:42 PM

Aside from that, lets not overlook the stupidity of complaining about losing and touches with the Cavs just to sign with a team with a worse record with more offensive players.

SINCESTARBURY25
01-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Bobcats

Sportfan
01-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Suns

D-Leethal
01-07-2014, 11:40 PM
I don't even think he wants to play, to be honest with you.

Blitzace137
01-07-2014, 11:41 PM

He'll play for the money.

naps
01-07-2014, 11:45 PM

He might be dumb but nobody is dumb enough to leave guaranteed millions on the table for years to come.

D-Leethal
01-07-2014, 11:51 PM
He might be dumb but nobody is dumb enough to leave guaranteed millions on the table for years to come.

I didn't necessarily mean retire. But if he cared all that much about the $$$ right now, he would have been a choirboy until his contract guarantees kicked in in like a week or whatever it was.

slashsnake
01-08-2014, 12:47 AM
I didn't necessarily mean retire. But if he cared all that much about the $$$ right now, he would have been a choirboy until his contract guarantees kicked in in like a week or whatever it was.

Agreed, I don't think a team is now willing to offer a bigger and better deal than what he got in the off-season. If it was about the money, I don't see a better situation than 12.5 mil a year for the Cavs.

NYKnickFanatic
01-08-2014, 01:59 AM

This.

NBA-GMaster
01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Bynum would likely pick
1 Miami Heat , its a no brainer he would be the starting center of the two time champs
2 Brooklyn Nets , if he goes for more money he can have the diasabled salary
3 Oklahoma City Thunder, he would be a great combo of defense and offense with Ibaka
4 San Antonio Spurs, have great coach and veterans in which he can learn how to improve his game

DillyDill
01-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Bynum would likely pick
1 Miami Heat , its a no brainer he would be the starting center of the two time champs
2 Brooklyn Nets , if he goes for more money he can have the diasabled salary
3 Oklahoma City Thunder, he would be a great combo of defense and offense with Ibaka
4 San Antonio Spurs, have great coach and veterans in which he can learn how to improve his game
Gr8 destinations I can't wait to see this play out. We all know what a motivated Drew can bring to the table