PDA

View Full Version : Game 37: Golden State Warriors (23-13) @ Milwaukee Bucks (7-26)

MackShock
01-05-2014, 09:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif @ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Bucks.gif

Tuesday, January 7th, 2013
5:00PM Pacific Time

BMO Harris Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The 414
http://arenanetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Milwaukee-BMOHarrisNightPhotoExterior.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6475.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2386.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2772.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2747.png&w=150&h=120

Milwaukee Bucks

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1985.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6448.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3032977.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2767.png&w=150&h=120http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/4265.png&w=150&h=120

THE RUNDOWN

MUST WIN GAME

Warriors road record: 12-9
Bucks home record: 3-12

Thread goal: 300 posts

BrandoCommando
01-05-2014, 09:40 PM
We will win pretty easily.

Bogut should play even better than he has been.

bigmac8675
01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
We got this!

Leandres_sf
01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Just keep winning.

#DubsUp

#FullSquad

asandhu23
01-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Bucks without Monta are horrid. ;)

asandhu23
01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
hey guys :)

COOLbeans
01-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Good day

COOLbeans
01-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Another warriors victory

COOLbeans
01-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Brandon Knights been pretty good this year, it should be a good matchup with him and Curry. He's a good defender and rebounder for his posiiton. He's been getting buckets too. It'll be fun to watch the JOhn HENsOn, Harrison Barnes matchup as well. For all of those comparing the two players.

MackShock
01-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Henson is injured. just saying.

MackShock
01-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Bucks without Jennings are horrid. ;)

fixed

likemystylez
01-06-2014, 01:22 AM
should be an interesting game- another opportunity to play the second unit some minutes. I have a bad feeling about brooklyn the next night- itd be smart to try to keep the starters all under 30 minutes by playing really hard the first half

TrueFan420
01-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Let's keep the streak alive. We've moved up to the 4th spot in the west on a 3 way tie. Let's separate ourselves from the clippers.

asandhu23
01-06-2014, 02:01 AM
fixed

et tu, Brute?

MackShock
01-06-2014, 02:53 AM
This us our chance the launch up into elite status in the west. Paul is injured so every win counts n will make a big difference. We are a legit three seed if we keep this up.

bigmac8675
01-06-2014, 03:14 AM
This us our chance the launch up into elite status in the west. Paul is injured so every win counts n will make a big difference. We are a legit three seed if we keep this up.

You mean... playoffs? lol

COOLbeans
01-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Welcome lotus..

bigmac8675
01-06-2014, 04:08 AM
Welcome new guy!

MackShock
01-06-2014, 04:39 AM
Lotus is ODP

asandhu23
01-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Yep. That's ODP.

Goose17
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM
These easy games always make me worry, don;t underestimate them Dubs! Keep playing hard.

I hope they go to Bogut early for some offense. I agree with Stylez, if we can build a good lead and rest the starters for a while we should.

Goose17
01-06-2014, 03:29 PM
What are we now? 18-3 with both Dre and Curry on the floor?

MackShock
01-06-2014, 03:39 PM
What are we now? 18-3 with both Dre and Curry on the floor?

Were 9-0 in the last 9.

Goose17
01-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Were 9-0 in the last 9.

lol, imagine if Dre had never been injured.

likemystylez
01-06-2014, 06:32 PM
lol, imagine if Dre had never been injured.

I thinkt heyd have 5 more wins just by giving a decent level of effort in some games. Although- they stole one back in atlanta

MackShock
01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
There's no telling what our record would be.. I'll just take the current record.

Goose17
01-06-2014, 07:25 PM
I thinkt heyd have 5 more wins just by giving a decent level of effort in some games. Although- they stole one back in atlanta

I agree. But I also credit Dre with improving the effort defensively, he's a very vocal leader and like I said before great defense is contageous.

Obviously it's not entirely thanks to him, but I do think he's a big part of it along with Green, Bogut and Mark Jackson.

Somebody must have said something because the attitude definitely changed.

MackShock
01-06-2014, 07:48 PM
If iggy is a vocal leader, even if he was injured, he could have still been a vocal leader in huddles, time outs, halftime etc.

winwarriorslose
01-06-2014, 08:32 PM
i wish i could read what ODP was saying...

SugeKnight
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
This

lol, please
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Must win game.

#WarriorsRise
#FULLSQUAD
#DubShow
#MibsBeatsWWLin1v1

likemystylez
01-06-2014, 10:20 PM

same obnoxious BS he always talks about in the forums, I mean its so much the same- that all the posters immediately know its the same person.

You're not missing anything, and hell be back with a different screen name within a week

bigmac8675
01-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Almost game time.... lets do this!

MackShock
01-07-2014, 09:13 PM
same obnoxious BS he always talks about in the forums, I mean its so much the same- that all the posters immediately know its the same person.

You're not missing anything, and hell be back with a different screen name within a week

recites an eminem song.

Leandres_sf
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
He's been back in the Giants forum too...

likemystylez
01-07-2014, 10:09 PM
its just another complete lack of effort by the warriors. it looks like they are sleep walking out there. they can get anything they want if they try- but it looks like they are trying to get it done without using any effort... and theyre ont he front end of a back to back... so it isnt that they are tired..... just not inspired

it looks like they are taking turns going 1 on 5 and turning it over time and time again... no urgency to get a good shot

bigmac8675
01-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Well we played like **** in the first half and still up by 2.... so I'm gonna look at this with a glass half full perspective. lol

lol, please
01-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Just got home, how did we look? Looks like lee had a good game judging from the statline

lol, please
01-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Iggy with a nice 3.

Leandres_sf
01-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Why the starters still in...?

lol, please
01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Why the starters still in...?lol.

BrandoCommando
01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Let's make history tomorrow in Brooklyn.

Leandres_sf
01-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Just keep winning.

Leandres_sf
01-07-2014, 11:22 PM
What a fun road trip!

BrandoCommando
01-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Just keep winning.

And that equals making history.

lol, please
01-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Just keep winning.:clap:

eDush
01-07-2014, 11:43 PM

True, as well as using a Lohan avator is one of the most obvious signs of being a troll and needs to be banned for good before even posting.

eDush
01-07-2014, 11:50 PM
its just another complete lack of effort by the warriors. it looks like they are sleep walking out there. they can get anything they want if they try- but it looks like they are trying to get it done without using any effort... and theyre ont he front end of a back to back... so it isnt that they are tired..... just not inspired

it looks like they are taking turns going 1 on 5 and turning it over time and time again... no urgency to get a good shot

At first but they raise their level of play as the game progress. Lee had a really nice game to pull out the double digit win in grand style.

It's another great time out for the new year! :cheers:

bigmac8675
01-08-2014, 01:01 AM
10 in a ****ing row.... yeah boy!

lol, please
01-08-2014, 01:08 AM
win streak. :nod:

Scoots
01-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Dubs are showing up at #2 on meaningless power rankings now.

MrBistre
01-08-2014, 02:46 PM

I recommend that you just stop watching the games. All you do is complain. The W's are the hottest team in the league, one game away from making history on this road trip, so entertaining it's not even fair and all you can do is complain and act like they aren't living up to your expectations.

lol, please
01-08-2014, 03:16 PM
I recommend that you just stop watching the games. All you do is complain. The W's are the hottest team in the league, one game away from making history on this road trip, so entertaining it's not even fair and all you can do is complain and act like they aren't living up to your expectations.

:clap:

Scoots
01-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Stylez isn't wrong ... they are turning the ball over WAY too much, but everyone on the team when asks says exactly the same thing.

MrBistre
01-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Stylez isn't wrong ... they are turning the ball over WAY too much, but everyone on the team when asks says exactly the same thing.

Anyone who watches the W's knows that the turnovers are a problem. What I have an issue with is the way Stylez always questions the effort and will to win. Of course they need to limit the turnovers, but the fact that they are committing them doesn't mean they aren't interested in winning.

likemystylez
01-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Anyone who watches the W's knows that the turnovers are a problem. What I have an issue with is the way Stylez always questions the effort and will to win. Of course they need to limit the turnovers, but the fact that they are committing them doesn't mean they aren't interested in winning.

I was also concerned that the bucks were getting any shot they wanted- which was unacceptable. The habbit of turning it on when the guys feel like it- is not a good habbit to have if you want to do special things in the post season.

Given the talent on the roster- my expetations arent unrealistic. hey are no longer sending anthony tolliver, reggie williams and devean george out there. Expecting them to be in control of the worse team in the NBA is no longer a crazy expectation.

Even mark jackson has called this team out on effort and desire- so get off my back.

Im sorry you listen to fitz and assume the players never make any mistakes. Again- my expectations are not outside the players capabilities.

likemystylez
01-08-2014, 06:35 PM

homerism- people listen to fitz too much.

I mean the same guy that said the corey maggette signing was one of the best moves in the 2008 offseason.... well aside from the marcus williams trade

MackShock
01-08-2014, 06:45 PM
I love Comcast saying that Curry's turnover go down when iggy is playing alongside. As if he's some sort of magic guy who just makes curry better. The reality is, curry is handling the ball less, so of course the turnovers will go down.

likemystylez
01-08-2014, 07:13 PM
I love Comcast saying that Curry's turnover go down when iggy is playing alongside. As if he's some sort of magic guy who just makes curry better. The reality is, curry is handling the ball less, so of course the turnovers will go down.

LOL- the sad part is.... his turnovers arent going down at an equal rate to how much his ball handling time is. Fitz likes to sugar coat it though- for the lolphillies who watch the games.

MrBistre
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
I was also concerned that the bucks were getting any shot they wanted- which was unacceptable. The habbit of turning it on when the guys feel like it- is not a good habbit to have if you want to do special things in the post season.

Given the talent on the roster- my expetations arent unrealistic. hey are no longer sending anthony tolliver, reggie williams and devean george out there. Expecting them to be in control of the worse team in the NBA is no longer a crazy expectation.

Even mark jackson has called this team out on effort and desire- so get off my back.

Im sorry you listen to fitz and assume the players never make any mistakes. Again- my expectations are not outside the players capabilities.

For the record I don't listen to Fitz at all, or any sports talk for that matter... More of a KQED guy.

So yeah... Mark Jackson called out the team on effort. Know why that's different? He's the coach of the team. Sort of gives him an expectation that he can have some effect on the situation, not to mention the fact that he has some personal skin in the game.

It cracks me up that you will use the word "unacceptable" to describe your view of the game. You as a fan have no power to effect anything about the game, and therefore have no right whether to accept something or not. The only way that you can refuse to accept something is to not watch the game. You use words like "unacceptable" and "my expectations" as if those are relevant things. No one on the court is thinking about your expectations. They're not making turnovers as a personal affront to you, and the way you talk **** about the players is disgusting. As a sports fan the appropriate emotional response to a player not performing well is disapointment, not condemnation.

MackShock
01-08-2014, 07:29 PM
All things considered.

Scoots
01-08-2014, 09:16 PM
When Igodala plays Curry's turnovers go down and his assists go up. It's not just handling the ball less, it's playing with players who do predictable things. Curry throws passes to where players are supposed to go ... if they don't go there I don't blame Curry for those. The ones where he dribbles into a triple team and then tries to one hand a pass to Bogut's ankle or out to the 3rd row ... THOSE are all on Curry.

Anybody who thinks the Warriors have been giving their best effort on every possession have not been watching the games. They don't have to be perfect for Stylez to be happy, or at least quieter, about it, they just have to raise their game a little bit. He's right in that they can't keep winning by winning the 3rd quarter and losing or drawing in the other quarters. That only works against lesser teams.

Stylez, you and I can be friends, but if you keep making me f'n ill by bringing up that Marcus Williams trade we're going to have to have words. :mad: ;)

likemystylez
01-08-2014, 11:29 PM
For the record I don't listen to Fitz at all, or any sports talk for that matter... More of a KQED guy.

So yeah... Mark Jackson called out the team on effort. Know why that's different? He's the coach of the team. Sort of gives him an expectation that he can have some effect on the situation, not to mention the fact that he has some personal skin in the game.

It cracks me up that you will use the word "unacceptable" to describe your view of the game. You as a fan have no power to effect anything about the game, and therefore have no right whether to accept something or not. The only way that you can refuse to accept something is to not watch the game. You use words like "unacceptable" and "my expectations" as if those are relevant things. No one on the court is thinking about your expectations. They're not making turnovers as a personal affront to you, and the way you talk **** about the players is disgusting. As a sports fan the appropriate emotional response to a player not performing well is disapointment, not condemnation.

I see. So your concern is not necessarily that My assessment is inaccurate, but you don't think its appropriate for me to be "calling anybody out" because im not the coach and im just a fan.

I suppose its true that one fans expectations or hopes for a team are not that important, but by your logic- why should there even be fans of teams. why should fans even care if their team is struggling or doing well if the actual fan doesnt "have personal skin" in the game.

I didnt say i think the players should be sent to prison or anything for under-performing. but by your logic and theory that whatever fans think doesnt mean anything... Im having a hard time trying to figure out why you even log in to this forum.

I personally think diehard fans are important to the sport and to players. Maybe not ONE single fan, but I think the players do care about what is generally expected of them by NBA fans in general. I mean why would a player care if he gets voted into the all star game??? but they do care.