PDA

View Full Version : Lebron vs Vince Part II!!!!!!!!!The jump over a player dunk contest!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 05:37 PM
by request of ghettosheezy

Which dunk is more unbelievable/crazier/ridiculous? http://epopic.com/visit/519

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 05:40 PM
by request of ghettosheezy

Which dunk is more unbelievable/crazier/ridiculous? http://epopic.com/visit/519

I give Vince the style points, but I give Lebron the freak points by a very slim margin. So I go with Bron.

ghettosean
01-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Wanted to do this for a sig bet but this will do.... Vince!

KnicksorBust
01-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I dont even think its close tbh. Vince jumped over a 7 ft defender FACING him. Not over the back of a shorter player.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 05:54 PM
I dont even think its close tbh. Vince jumped over a 7 ft defender FACING him. Not over the back of a shorter player.

Crotch vs feet!!!!

bholly
01-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Just curious - why the third party site for the poll? Given it's just youtube videos anyway, couldn't you just link them in the OP and have the poll here? Doesn't really make sense sending everyone to some other site.

phantasyyy
01-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Just curious - why the third party site for the poll? Given it's just youtube videos anyway, couldn't you just link them in the OP and have the poll here? Doesn't really make sense sending everyone to some other site.

clearly op wants some hits on his site lmao

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 06:15 PM

They are right next to each other, with voting results right there. There is nothing out there as efficient at comparing videos. Why would I want to make two separate links when I can make one with two side by side videos? This automatically puts it into a format to compare. Nobody wants to go back and forth between sites to look at individual videos. If this site allowed for an embed, I would of done that and had them side by side on this site but they don't allow for that. So this is much better than putting down two separate links to youtube. You would rather quadruple your clicks? Also you don't have to vote on the third party site, just watch the videos and then give your answer here.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 06:16 PM
clearly op wants some hits on his site lmao

First, its not my site, two, if you can do better, please do and Ill do it your way. Third, I was asked to do this so results could be shown. Do you get mad when bbreference or youtube links are up too?