PDA

View Full Version : Player on your favorite team that frustrates you the most



DreamShaker
01-04-2014, 05:40 AM
Got this idea after watching Knicks fans vent about J.R. Smith. Also because all healthy Rockets point guards give me headaches half the time. So who fits the bill for you guys?

Phenomenonsense
01-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Josh Smith

DreamShaker
01-04-2014, 05:56 AM
Josh Smith

Still taking bad shots?

jerellh528
01-04-2014, 05:58 AM
Easily pau gasol. In fact the past 3 years he has been the most frustrating player on any of my favorite teams in any sport, ever

PhillyFaninLA
01-04-2014, 06:54 AM
I don't think we really have anyone right now that frustrates me. We are young and terrible but might be young and good next year if we get lucky in the lottery and the Pelicans pick ends up being 5 or 6 and we make the right the offseason moves with a ton of cap space.

We don't really have a bad contract that isn't an expiring and we already got rid of Iggy. Hawes does not frustrate me like he does others.

Asik's better
01-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Francisco Garcia, love him as a role player, but if I see him try to shoot another 3 over a defender and kill the ball movement, I might throw my remote through my tv

PurpleLynch
01-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Gasol:sometimes he plays well this year. Bust most of the time he's awful and frustrating. Hoped in a comeback pf him,since I really like him as a player,but he's not playing with the right mindset. Plus,he's old and not much is left in the tank.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Pau Gaysol

CELTICS4LYFE
01-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Jeff Green....so talented but low drive.

Gordie14
01-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Anyone on the Sacramento Kings that thinks it's more important to complain to the refs instead of getting back on D! Although it appears the Kings are getting the brunt of a lot of bad calls during each game, I wish they would leave that to the coach. It ain't gonna change unless you start winning consistently. Problems aren't on offense so why complain? Go get a stop at the other end!

IndyRealist
01-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Ian Mahimni by a mile. The mental lapses and simple lack of awareness on defense are only matched by him thinking he's Michael Jordan on offense.

NYKNYGNYY
01-04-2014, 04:05 PM
do knicks fans need to answer? especially after last night?

EL_MACHETE
01-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Perkins & Sefo

KnicksorBust
01-04-2014, 04:15 PM
do knicks fans need to answer? especially after last night?

STAT and Bargs get to spend a lot of time sucking under the radar with JR Smith on the team.

Minimal
01-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Can't even name one from the HEAT, everyone is high class player on the team with great character

Raps18-19 Champ
01-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Everyone has been pretty good since Rudy left so no one really.

farren.louis
01-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Jeremy Lin / Dwight Howard
I have no idea how Lin made it to the nba
I have no idea why we have howard if he isnt posting up.

Htownballa1622
01-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Omri Casspi.

If dude takes another one legged, off balance jumper I'll flip ****.

IgglesFanInCO
01-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Javale McGee because of all the wasted potential and boneheaded moves

Ty Lawson because he would be a consensus top 3 pg (with rose and westy out) if he had an aggresive mentality consistently

PAOboston
01-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Jeff Green. He makes me want to impale my eye socket with a screw driver pretty much every game. Has the talent, athleticism, and skills. Just can't put it all together.

ByShine
01-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Jeff green
All star caliber talent
Feels like he don't want to be one

DreamShaker
01-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Omri Casspi.

If dude takes another one legged, off balance jumper I'll flip ****.

He does take some crazy shots. It depends with me. Harden was driving me crazy with his defense and over-dribbling...but he has done better on D, and has been pretty clutch down the stretch on a more regular basis. Aaron Brooks needs to stop with his hook shots. Lin has some of the worst turnovers and wildest shots I have ever seen. For a guy who graduated from Harvard, he can play really dumb. Howard coasts sometimes, and Terrance Jones plays really dumb as well at times. I really wonder about McHale as the coach. The players just look lost out there half the time. I feel like JVG and Addelman would never have stood for all of that.

moshy2
01-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Harrison Barnes. Guy is so talented and does a good job of getting into the paint, but has problems finishing and hitting mid-range jumpers

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Mario ****ing Chalmers

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Jeff Green. He makes me want to impale my eye socket with a screw driver pretty much every game. Has the talent, athleticism, and skills. Just can't put it all together.

If he faced lebron every game, he'd probably play better.

Like a lot of players, needs the right motivation.

archdevil84
01-04-2014, 06:31 PM
udonis haslem

Htownballa1622
01-04-2014, 07:15 PM
He does take some crazy shots. It depends with me. Harden was driving me crazy with his defense and over-dribbling...but he has done better on D, and has been pretty clutch down the stretch on a more regular basis. Aaron Brooks needs to stop with his hook shots. Lin has some of the worst turnovers and wildest shots I have ever seen. For a guy who graduated from Harvard, he can play really dumb. Howard coasts sometimes, and Terrance Jones plays really dumb as well at times. I really wonder about McHale as the coach. The players just look lost out there half the time. I feel like JVG and Addelman would never have stood for all of that.

I absolutely agree with everything you say. Our last second shot management (harden iso) is frustrating. I wish our team would just be more consistent.

Beat teams we're supposed to. Not get blown out by good teams.

ModernDaySavage
01-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Already was posted, but Josh Smith.

Yankeefan213
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Like previously stated, everyone knows who it is for Knicks fans...

NYKNYGNYY
01-04-2014, 08:15 PM
honestly you can name damn near every player on the knicks....

melo- his future is killing me just the not knowing
jr- terrible basketball iq loves partying to much
bargs-pick any reason
stat- over paid and injured
felton- should not be starting
shump-so much talent to be had just inconsistent
metta-I forget hes on the team

KnicksorBust
01-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Jeremy Lin / Dwight Howard
I have no idea how Lin made it to the nba
I have no idea why we have howard if he isnt posting up.

Oh to have your problems...

DitchDat
01-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Jeff Green

He could be great but just decides to be mediocre and "just good enough".

FOXHOUND
01-05-2014, 06:38 AM
Oh my god, as a Knicks fan...

JR Smith, definitely JR Smith. It was between him and Amare, but JR has to be the most frustrating player in the NBA.

CousinsEvansDUO
01-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Demarcus cousins: far and beyond anyone on the team.

instead of being selfish and accepting his destiny: taking most of the fga's of the team, he decides to be nice and listen to the coach and pass the ball to FOOLS who shoot under 40% from the field. A cousins shot from the low block has a 50%chance of 2 points, 25%chance of 3point play, 25%chance of being fouled without ref calling it. that's the bottom line.

If only cousins would accept that he needs to start taking most of the field goal attempts, and screaming at thomas for the ball, then he could easily overtake the league and lead in scoring per game. at least 35ppg and thats still under 36minutes per game, if he played a full 40 we're talking 40ppg.

Ty_Lawson
01-05-2014, 09:52 AM
A. Miller

IndyRealist
01-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Ian Mahimni by a mile. The mental lapses and simple lack of awareness on defense are only matched by him thinking he's Michael Jordan on offense.

I'd like to point out that in 8 minutes of non-trash time last night, Mahimni dropped 2 passes that would have been layups, committed 3 fouls, let the ballhandler get to the rim 2 times, and had his shot blocked.

b_russ
01-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Kanter. He's got all the tools, just lacks consistent confidence.

jericho
01-05-2014, 10:19 AM
For me is Jr and Melo.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Demarcus cousins: far and beyond anyone on the team.

instead of being selfish and accepting his destiny: taking most of the fga's of the team, he decides to be nice and listen to the coach and pass the ball to FOOLS who shoot under 40% from the field. A cousins shot from the low block has a 50%chance of 2 points, 25%chance of 3point play, 25%chance of being fouled without ref calling it. that's the bottom line.

If only cousins would accept that he needs to start taking most of the field goal attempts, and screaming at thomas for the ball, then he could easily overtake the league and lead in scoring per game. at least 35ppg and thats still under 36minutes per game, if he played a full 40 we're talking 40ppg.

more like 50ppg, I see the potential I havent seen since Wilt.

Green_Monster
01-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Can't even name one from the HEAT, everyone is high class player on the team with great character

Mario Chalmers is a high class player?

JasonJohnHorn
01-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Josh Smith


YES!! And Jennings. If either of those guys shot .450 from the floor, Detroit would be the third seed in the east right now (which perhaps doesn't say much).

FOBolous
01-05-2014, 07:16 PM
James Harden. That hero ball and that defense. Ugh.

GunFactor187
01-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Josh Smith

^ Dis.

GunFactor187
01-05-2014, 08:43 PM
YES!! And Jennings. If either of those guys shot .450 from the floor, Detroit would be the third seed in the east right now (which perhaps doesn't say much).

Jennings has been alright this year. Still some kinks in the armor but can be smoothed out.

Mr. Baller
01-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Norris Cole

UPRock
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM
Gerald Henderson, he's so talented but inconsistent. It makes me cry everytime he shoots a mid range shot with everybody on him.

elizabethhill
01-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Sometimes I get frustrated with how Green plays. I see great potential, but I don't know why he's not making the most out of his skills.

mjt20mik
01-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Jonas Val.. Rookie/Sophomore mistakes frustrate me.

Chill_Will_24
01-06-2014, 04:15 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ScArNQrU8HA/UV7vcf6c77I/AAAAAAAAHMU/nJjdEihVfXw/s400/Reggie+Evans+LOL.gif

b@llhog24
01-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Mario Chalmers is a high class player?

Let alone Beasley.

b-eazy19
01-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Jodie Meeks

smiddy012
01-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Can't even name one from the HEAT, everyone is high class player on the team with great character

Yeah... And I bet none of them dive too?

smiddy012
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Most Bulls fans will say Boozer, but I'll go with another answer, cuz he's too easy.

I'll say Noah, simply cuz he still has issues making lay-ups.

farren.louis
01-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Jodie Meeks

Heck yeah, I've seen some Lakers games where Meeks think he Clyde the Glide. He suck, should just stick to shooting

Raidergrant
01-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Jimmer Fredette

sunsfan88
01-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Channing Frye.

deaner
01-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Can't even name one from the HEAT, everyone is high class player on the team with great character

Beasley birdman bosh

Jarvo
01-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Tiago Splitter :facepalm: that mother****a there man

iliketurtles24
01-07-2014, 12:09 PM
jj berea

BrandoCommando
01-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Kent Bazemore.

He's getting better though. I hope

FraziersKnicks
01-07-2014, 01:13 PM
As a Knicks fan there should be no conversation who is the most frustrating player on the team... JR (although Brags gives him a close run).

DallasTrilla23
01-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Samuel Dalambert

sunsfan88
01-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Kent Bazemore.

He's getting better though. I hope
Wasn't he like amazing in summer league? And then everyone got upset when Mark Jackson said that Bazemore will still have a hard time fighting for mins cause he isn't quite ready yet.

Now people understand what Jackson was saying lol.

ManRam
01-07-2014, 05:33 PM
There's no one on my team that doesn't frustrate me.

DreamShaker
01-07-2014, 07:59 PM
There's no one on my team that doesn't frustrate me.

You are a Magic fan, correct? I always thought you were, but one of your posts confused me the other day, and I thought it sounded as if you were a Bulls fan.

ManRam
01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
You are a Magic fan, correct? I always thought you were, but one of your posts confused me the other day, and I thought it sounded as if you were a Bulls fan.

Oh god no. Not a fan of the Bulls at all. I'm sure there are plenty that would chuckle at the comment, even.

Magic fan.

Dipo, Harris, Harkless and Vucci are the only guys I really care about, but all have flaws and all worry me. Ideally I'd love them all, and I do, but they're all a bit annoying. I'm not sold on Oladipo's offense. Harris has been bad this season. Harkless is wildly inconsistent. Vucci plays poor defense and that terrifies me.

Glen is the ultimate annoying player.


O'Quinn and Afflalo are the most neutral and non-polarizing.

NBA_Starter
01-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Josh McRoberts because he steals Cody Zeller's minutes!

slashsnake
01-08-2014, 12:49 AM
As a Knicks fan there should be no conversation who is the most frustrating player on the team... JR (although Brags gives him a close run).

JR was in Denver too. One game he'd play smart and look excellent. Next game it was the no pass offense and 30 foot fadeaways out of a double team. You just kept thinking "He's got to grow up this year. He just has to" and it was more of the same

Mine. Ty Lawson. Guy has elite skill, but just seems to take a passive mode for long stretches at a time.

DreamShaker
01-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Oh god no. Not a fan of the Bulls at all. I'm sure there are plenty that would chuckle at the comment, even.

Magic fan.

Dipo, Harris, Harkless and Vucci are the only guys I really care about, but all have flaws and all worry me. Ideally I'd love them all, and I do, but they're all a bit annoying. I'm not sold on Oladipo's offense. Harris has been bad this season. Harkless is wildly inconsistent. Vucci plays poor defense and that terrifies me.

Glen is the ultimate annoying player.


O'Quinn and Afflalo are the most neutral and non-polarizing.

I thought so. Just double checking. My mind is so cluttered, I doubt my assurance of things sometimes!

Nats_vcu-Okc35
01-08-2014, 06:02 PM
On my fantasy team, Joe "keep collectin' dem checks" Johnson takes the cake. Even in the games he decides to participate in, half the offensive possessions he runs to the corner of the floor and just hopes everyone forgets how much money the nets are paying him. Then he will hit a highlight game winner in a game where he had 9 points so people will assume he is still doing something without looking at his stats.

On okc, Perkins has and will continue to frustrate me as long as he is on the team.

ByShine
01-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Looks like jeff green wins this one

Duncan = Donkey
01-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Markeiff and Marcus Morris

Avenged
01-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Pauuuuuu

KniCks4LiFe
01-09-2014, 12:17 AM
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/cpVDP.gif

GunFactor187
01-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Oh god no. Not a fan of the Bulls at all. I'm sure there are plenty that would chuckle at the comment, even.

Magic fan.

Dipo, Harris, Harkless and Vucci are the only guys I really care about, but all have flaws and all worry me. Ideally I'd love them all, and I do, but they're all a bit annoying. I'm not sold on Oladipo's offense. Harris has been bad this season. Harkless is wildly inconsistent. Vucci plays poor defense and that terrifies me.

Glen is the ultimate annoying player.


O'Quinn and Afflalo are the most neutral and non-polarizing.

Josh Smith would like to challenge for that, lol.