PDA

View Full Version : Bron vs Vince!!!!!!! Who has the better in game alley-oop dunk right here?

IKnowHoops
01-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Which is the better in-game dunk? http://epopic.com/visit/516

JordansBulls
01-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Vince no contest.

NYKnickFanatic
01-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Lol Doni, is that you?

NYKnickFanatic
01-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Vince no contest.

And this.

5ass
01-03-2014, 11:02 PM
I love that vc alleyoop, so smooth.

IKnowHoops
01-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Lol Doni, is that you?

lol yeah

IKnowHoops
01-03-2014, 11:56 PM
I love that vc alleyoop, so smooth.

Yeah his whole body just moves so nasty with that dunk. He brought Dominique's style to a new level.

nickdymez
01-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Both were ridiculous!

IKnowHoops
01-04-2014, 03:37 AM
Both were ridiculous!

Mos def, I like Lebron's better personally.

Sly Guy
01-04-2014, 10:43 AM
these 2 dunks? LeBron. But if you compare both's best dunks, or a general flair for dunking, VC, easily.

Chi StateOfMind
01-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Vc for sure. Will never forget 2000 dunk contest

Philly Hammer
01-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Vince Carter all day he is one of the best dunkers of all time Lebron isn't even close.

nickdymez
01-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Vince Carter all day he is one of the best dunkers of all time Lebron isn't even close.

If you think that dunnk Lebron did "isnt even close", then you're a bigger hater than they say I am..

jaydubb
01-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Both good. I liked Vince dunk a lil more tho. Lebrons dunk didn't count but it's not like if they didn't call a foul something different woulda happened.. Lebrons was impressive cuz he got so high but I think Vince was more flashy with the off the backboard windmill.

FlakeyFool
01-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Vince

XshaqattackX
01-04-2014, 01:57 PM
We have now seen man fly!!!!!!!!! (vc)

XshaqattackX
01-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Vince Carter looked like he was gliding through the air

PurpleLynch
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Carter's one. It was so powerful and yet so smooth and elegant. Lebron obviously the better player,but not a better dunker.

mjt20mik
01-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Vince

Slug3
01-04-2014, 05:03 PM
These are not even their best dunks. Vince in the Olympics is pretty much on of the best ever.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Lebron, ooo! Lol

Obviously Vince Carter's. because it counted.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Both good. I liked Vince dunk a lil more tho. Lebrons dunk didn't count but it's not like if they didn't call a foul something different woulda happened.. Lebrons was impressive cuz he got so high but I think Vince was more flashy with the off the backboard tomohawk.

*windmill

KnicksorBust
01-04-2014, 05:12 PM
These are not even their best dunks. Vince in the Olympics is pretty much on of the best ever.

x2.

By far my two favorites are:

VC Olympics - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

VC on Zo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7EvwWBnBHM

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 05:14 PM
x2.

:drool:

Although the one on Zo :(

tnewkirk
01-04-2014, 05:20 PM
vince wins, the best dunker ever.

SeoulBeatz
01-04-2014, 05:28 PM
It's Vince.

Nothing against Lebron, who can arguably get up just as high as V.C in his prime, but V.C just moved so smoothly through the air on all of his dunks. His dunks were the definition of poetry in motion. Lebron can throw em down with ferocity, but it's just not as aesthetically pleasing.

jaydubb
01-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Both good. I liked Vince dunk a lil more tho. Lebrons dunk didn't count but it's not like if they didn't call a foul something different woulda happened.. Lebrons was impressive cuz he got so high but I think Vince was more flashy with the off the backboard windmill.

*windmill

Fixed! Thanks

Philly Hammer
01-04-2014, 05:36 PM
If you think that dunnk Lebron did "isnt even close", then you're a bigger hater than they say I am..I didn't say specifically that dunk so learn to read, and once you do that you may learn to comprehend.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Vince carter is the best dunker of all time.

Im_in_Mia_bish
01-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Fixed! Thanks

:cheers:

mike_noodles
01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Hard to pick. When I saw the thread I thought there was no way Bron has anything on VC. After watching both, it was a lot closer than I expected. I got Vince by a small margin here. That windmill was insane. Smooth as if it was in the dunk contest.

bgdreton
01-04-2014, 07:21 PM
x2.

The funniest part on the Olympic one was number 5 face/reaction after the dunk he looked so scared lol

bgdreton
01-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Vince best dunker all time IMO... Shout out to Shawn Kemp tho one of my favorite Dunkers http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2GaAWdHwsw (to bad this was on my team, bwaaaahaha but it's still funny).

VinceCarter
01-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Vince. It's not even close.

ModernDaySavage
01-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Can't go wrong with either here. I know people say LBJ's didn't count so it can't win, well Vince's was in the All-star game. So it's not like it was important or mattered at all either.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 02:47 AM
I didn't say specifically that dunk so learn to read, and once you do that you may learn to comprehend.

To be fair, I can see why he was a little confused because the question I posed was about these two dunks. If I were to simply ask who is a better dunker, I already know everyone would say Vince because he had the best dunk contest of all time and Lebron has never even entered. I wanted to just show two of there best and see what everyone thought. If you weren't talking about that specific dunk then you were giving an answer to a question that hadn't been asked. Still cool if you give it, no doubt, but thats where the confusion lies.

b@llhog24
01-05-2014, 04:03 AM
Vc

b@llhog24
01-05-2014, 04:05 AM
I didn't say specifically that dunk so learn to read, and once you do that you may learn to comprehend.

Says the guy who didn't answer the question.

Fnom11
01-05-2014, 04:25 AM
A lot of people have bad reading comprehension. Lebron's was better to me.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 04:27 AM
A lot of people have bad reading comprehension. Lebron's was better to me.

I agree, and to quote one the those with bad reading comprehension. "Its not close" IMO.

Supreme LA
01-05-2014, 07:25 AM
I think it's safe to say Lebron is the greatest one-legged leaping dunker & VC is the greatest 2-legged leaping dunker in NBA history.

Look up Vince's top 100 & Lebron top dunks & you'll see exactly what I mean.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 07:53 AM
I think it's safe to say Lebron is the greatest one-legged leaping dunker & VC is the greatest 2-legged leaping dunker in NBA history.

This

ghettosean
01-05-2014, 02:18 PM

A dunk is a dunk no one cares which leg was used... I guess we could compare Lebrons one legged dunk over the towering John Lucus the third VS Vince Carters little dunk over that dude in the olympics.

For all those saying Vinces dunk was in the all star game and Lebrons didn't count well VC in the Olympics counted and KG damn near lost his mind after he did it.

Vince Carter is the best dunker of all time and check my posts I hate him to death but I won't pretend he's not the GOAT when it comes to dunking. Lebron does not come remotely close he's more power than finesse and Vince is something that hasn't been seen since and probably never will be seen again.

nickdymez
01-05-2014, 03:46 PM

So your telling me that you cant comprehend the title of this thread?Got it

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 04:43 PM
A dunk is a dunk no one cares which leg was used... I guess we could compare Lebrons one legged dunk over the towering John Lucus the third VS Vince Carters little dunk over that dude in the olympics.

For all those saying Vinces dunk was in the all star game and Lebrons didn't count well VC in the Olympics counted and KG damn near lost his mind after he did it.

Vince Carter is the best dunker of all time and check my posts I hate him to death but I won't pretend he's not the GOAT when it comes to dunking. Lebron does not come remotely close he's more power than finesse and Vince is something that hasn't been seen since and probably never will be seen again.

The big difference is that Vince's dunk had his crotch over a 7 footer, while Lebron had his feet over a 6 footer. I think what Bron did was actually crazier.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 04:47 PM

I can see your making the same mistake as some of the other previous posters. Not sure if you answered this in a previous post but Ill just put it out here again.

The question isn't who was a better dunker. The question is who pulled off the better alley-oop dunk out of these two in particular.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Vince. It's not even close.

Really, these two dunks aren't close?

ghettosean
01-05-2014, 05:07 PM

The big difference is that Vince's dunk had his crotch over a 7 footer, while Lebron had his feet over a 6 footer. I think what Bron did was actually crazier.

You might be alone on that one but everyone is entitled to there opinion. Maybe you should start another thread of those 2 dunks and put a vote to it.

I'll sig bet with you on it that VC's dunk wins in the votes by over 60% of votes. If I win you have to cancel your account and open a new one under the name "IdontKnowHoops"

I'm giving you an edge here ;)

If you want to take that bet then tell me your conditions if you win.

ghettosean
01-05-2014, 05:11 PM

I can see your making the same mistake as some of the other previous posters. Not sure if you answered this in a previous post but Ill just put it out here again.

The question isn't who was a better dunker. The question is who pulled off the better alley-oop dunk out of these two in particular.

Vince off the backboard was better... though my previous post was a response to a poster in the thread (you replied to the same individual)

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 05:18 PM
You might be alone on that one but everyone is entitled to there opinion. Maybe you should start another thread of those 2 dunks and put a vote to it.

I'll sig bet with you on it that VC's dunk wins in the votes by over 60% of votes. If I win you have to cancel your account and open a new one under the name "IdontKnowHoops"

I'm giving you an edge here ;)

If you want to take that bet then tell me your conditions if you win.

The thing is I don't disagree with you. And I think Vince would win. But I think that what Lebron did was crazier. In dunk contests I have seen guys get there crotch over tall guys very close to 7 foot. I haven't seen someone get there feet over the head of 6 footers. Its always the crotch. What Bron did was more rare, thus it was crazier, but I also think Lebron's bar is set so high that its not even amazing when he does something. Its expected.

Its simple math. If Lebron can get his feet over the head of a 6 footer, then his crotch is at 8 feet or more. Thats higher than 7 bro. See why crazier now?

But I will start a new thread just for you too.

IKnowHoops
01-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Vince off the backboard was better... though my previous post was a response to a poster in the thread (you replied to the same individual)

Yes I did reply to the same individual. But I had answered the 1st, and original question as well. You did not. So I wanted to get you on task instead of just replying to individuals while not knowing the original question that started the thread.

Supreme LA
01-05-2014, 05:49 PM

Kobe & MJ seem to think there is a difference. If you watch both Dunkers you can clearly see a difference. You're a moron.

Lion
02-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Bron no contest

completeharry
02-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Vince is the greatest NBA dunker of all time, including alley-oops.