PDA

View Full Version : Your all-stars

Ryan328
01-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Let's assume the East is:

George-James-Anthony-Wade-Irving. Who are your bench guys? This year in the East is real tough, but here are my 7 bench guys:

John Wall, Brandon Jennings, Roy Hibbert, Lance Stephenson, Jeff Green, Chris Bosh and Jeff Teague

Snubs? Kemba Walker? Andre Drummond?

West let's assume: Howard-Griffin-Durant-Harden-Paul.

My bench: Eric Bledsoe, Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Dirk Nowitzki, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love and Anthony Davis.

Snubs? Dragic, Klay Thompson and Monta Ellis maybe

Tony_Starks
01-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Snowballs chance in hell Bledsoe makes it over Curry...

Ryan328
01-02-2014, 11:12 PM

They'll both make it. Especially with Westbrook out.

Ryan328
01-02-2014, 11:13 PM

My bad. Meant to add Curry to. Just did

JasonJohnHorn
01-02-2014, 11:42 PM
I haven't gotten to watch as much as I'd like, but I've been keeping up on the box scores... based on that

West:
Starters:
PG: Chris Paul
SG: James Harden
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Kevin Love
C: Dwight Howard

Bench
Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson
Tony Parker
DeMarcus Cousins
Blake Griffin
LaMarcus Aldridge
Anthony Davis

East:
Starters:
PG: John Wall
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: LeBron James
PF: Paul Millsap
C: Andre Drummond

Bench:
Kyrie Irving
Jeff Teague
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Roy Hibbert

And the last two go to somebody from Philly... I dunno who... MCW, Thad Young, Evan Turner, Spencer Hawes. Might throw Greg Monroe into the mix there as well.

I'm not married to the benches... I could change it up... but I wouldn't have an issue with any of these guys or even Lance Stephenson making it.

ThaDubs
01-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Curry should start over Harden

bucketss
01-02-2014, 11:52 PM
if kyle lowry doesn't make it........

John Walls Era
01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Stupid Pepsi.

John Walls Era
01-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Derozan has a better chance of making it over Lowry imo.

phantasyyy
01-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Derozan has a better chance of making it over Lowry imo.

with the way the raps are playing along with their own level of play, they both have a good chance to both make it.

no way lance, jeff green, jennings or even mcw make it though imo.

i think monta ellis finds his way into the asg instead of dirk

Tony_Starks
01-03-2014, 12:08 AM
They'll both make it. Especially with Westbrook out.

Forgot Russ being out. I'd still take Lillard or Thompson over Bledsoe though....

Ryan328
01-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Forgot Russ being out. I'd still take Lillard or Thompson over Bledsoe though....

I put Bledsoe mainly because I think Phoenix is gonna get someone if they are still top 6 in the west record wise come Feb.

Ryan328
01-03-2014, 12:21 AM
with the way the raps are playing along with their own level of play, they both have a good chance to both make it.

no way lance, jeff green, jennings or even mcw make it though imo.

i think monta ellis finds his way into the asg instead of dirk

I probably gotta take Green out now. Had him on my list when Boston was kinda on a roll. Looking around I'd prob replace him with DeRozan or Lowry. Jennings is on my list cuz he is having his best year statistically (And the east is weak). MCW will be in the rook soph game. Don't think he's getting in. He'll have his time though

tredigs
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Curry should start over Harden

Starters are voted in though, and he's really only been at PG this year. He has been better, though.

As a Warrior fan, I'm more than fine with no Klay on the AS team. Bledsoe has been a bit better.

EL_MACHETE
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
West-

Pg- Paul
Sg- Harden
Sf- Durant
Pf- Love
C- Cousins

East-

Pg- Wall
Sg- George
Sf- James
Pf- Anthony
C- Hibbert

ThaDubs
01-03-2014, 12:33 AM
West-

Pg- Paul
Sg- Harden
Sf- Durant
Pf- Love
C- Cousins

East-

Pg- Wall
Sg- George
Sf- James
Pf- Anthony
C- Hibbert

George isn't a SG

EL_MACHETE
01-03-2014, 12:47 AM
George isn't a SG

He's a Sf but also plays Sg

last year's star game James & Anthony both started neither are Pf

PacersForLife
01-03-2014, 12:50 AM
George isn't a SG

He can be. He was when Granger started...

PacersForLife
01-03-2014, 12:52 AM
East:
Starters:
PG: John Wall
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: LeBron James
PF: Paul Millsap
C: Andre Drummond

Bench:
Kyrie Irving
Jeff Teague
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Roy Hibbert

Sorry, but I think it's pretty laughable to have Wade starting over George.

WES KOAST
01-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Let's assume the East is:

George-James-Anthony-Wade-Irving. Who are your bench guys? This year in the East is real tough, but here are my 7 bench guys:

John Wall, Brandon Jennings, Roy Hibbert, Lance Stephenson, Jeff Green, Chris Bosh and Jeff Teague

Snubs? Kemba Walker? Andre Drummond?

West let's assume: Howard-Griffin-Durant-Harden-Paul.

My bench: Eric Bledsoe, Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Dirk Nowitzki, LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Love and Anthony Davis.

Snubs? Dragic, Klay Thompson and Monta Ellis maybe

griffin over love?
harden over curry?
Bledsoe over lillard?
jennings over Brandon knight?

man u gotta be outta ur mind!

RipCity32
01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
I really hope Drummond gets in. At least get in on the bench.

Tony_Starks
01-03-2014, 01:46 AM
Is this just our wish list? Because the east and west starters are pretty much a lock already by votes...

Ryan328
01-03-2014, 02:01 AM
griffin over love?
harden over curry?
Bledsoe over lillard?
jennings over Brandon knight?

man u gotta be outta ur mind!

Harden is gonna be voted in, as is Griffin. I can't control that. And Milwaukee is 7-25, I doubt they get an all-star. Jennings is having his best year statistically. Therefore I think he will get in. Also helps the East is weak. As for Bledsoe, Phoenix is 19-12, 6th seed in the West. If that's the case in a month from now they'll get an all-star.

Tony_Starks
01-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Harden is gonna be voted in, as is Griffin. I can't control that. And Milwaukee is 7-25, I doubt they get an all-star. Jennings is having his best year statistically. Therefore I think he will get in. Also helps the East is weak. As for Bledsoe, Phoenix is 19-12, 6th seed in the West. If that's the case in a month from now they'll get an all-star.

Hardens not getting voted in. The west starters are Dwight, Blake, KD, Kobe, CP3. Assuming Kobe doesn't play the next runner up in votes for guards would be Steph Curry....

Ryan328
01-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Kobe def not playing. Can't the coach decide who he wants to start then? Or even Stern?

c.c.
01-03-2014, 02:53 AM
I think Kobe replacement will be by the next voter up. Those runner ups was Curry, Harden, and Lin last time i checked. In that order

bholly
01-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Is this just our wish list? Because the east and west starters are pretty much a lock already by votes...

"Your all-stars"

phantasyyy
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM

Jennings isn't really having his best year though, he's still averaging below 40%, upped his apg by 2, but his turnovers have also increased by 1