shep33
12-31-2013, 11:03 PM
loooooool

jaydubb
12-31-2013, 11:07 PM
:laugh2: love the Dwight comment

JdKing7
12-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol @ what dwight said. That is pretty damn funny. Melo's not so much.

Shortys4711
12-31-2013, 11:17 PM
Lol both are great. I got no issue with them coming back at people. They deserve what they got haha. Good for them.

MTL_123
12-31-2013, 11:22 PM
ahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahah dwight

MTL_123
12-31-2013, 11:23 PM
i hope they didnt get rid of thos tweets

shep33
12-31-2013, 11:30 PM
The Dwight one is funny too lol

SouthSideRookie
12-31-2013, 11:41 PM
:laugh2:

ThaDubs
01-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Oh Dwight :laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
01-01-2014, 12:08 AM
The guy that Melo sonned is my brothers friend :laugh2:

astonmartin10
01-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Get em Dwight. Lol

BRICKCITYPIMP12
01-01-2014, 12:39 AM
HAHAHAHAHA a HAHAHAHA

Teeboy1487
01-01-2014, 01:13 AM
The Dwight one is ****ing hilarious :laugh:. My hate has completely went away on the guy. Completely understand why he left the sinking ship that is LA.

JasonJohnHorn
01-01-2014, 01:53 AM
lol

Dwight is SO funny! That is a great response.

I'm not a big fan of Melo or Dwight, but I never post nasty stuff on Twitter about them. They must get tired of the Mean Tweets.

I do Tweet links to by blog and such and include players.... but I think Jennings is the only one I was ever critical of, but I was being constructive, not just throwing insults. I just assume they don't read them... lol.

THE MTL
01-01-2014, 01:58 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!! @ Dwight Howard.

kobe4thewinbang
01-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Melo is so frustrated right now. He shouldn't be saying those things. Could he be fined?

Kashmir13579
01-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Classic Dwight.

'Melo is the one with donut face.

GiantsSwaGG
01-01-2014, 05:51 AM
:laugh: @ Dwight comment

Gibby
01-01-2014, 07:01 AM
dwight's comment was brilliant.

effen5
01-01-2014, 08:07 AM
I lolled hard @ D12's comment wow!! :laugh:

MonroeFAN
01-01-2014, 08:49 AM
OMG Dwight, that's awesome.

hahahaha

mike_noodles
01-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Neither of those responses are the least bit amusing.

Jesse2272
01-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Melo must of thought the tweet came from Ray Felt

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-01-2014, 09:52 AM
lol he mad

Vinny642
01-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Lmaooo i hate dwight and think he is an immature baby, but that was quite funny

blahblahyoutoo
01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
The guy that Melo sonned is my brothers friend :laugh2:

what does "sonned" mean?

blahblahyoutoo
01-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Lol @ what dwight said. That is pretty damn funny. Melo's not so much.

yup, dwights was clever and funny.
if only he was as talented on the bball court.

Dade County
01-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Melo:

So a player has to tell each and every individually fan whether they can root/believe in them or not. Maybe I am looking at this wrong.

The Howard tweet was ****ing funny, lmao.

kenzo400
01-01-2014, 12:58 PM
donut face? Is Melo talking about himself? Odd insult.

Cal827
01-01-2014, 01:05 PM
On the Last Day, Dwight Howard won 2013 with that tweet :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
01-01-2014, 01:48 PM
what does "sonned" mean?

It's something that happens to you everyday on psd

Kashmir13579
01-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Melo:

So a player has to tell each and every individually fan whether they can root/believe in them or not. Maybe I am looking at this wrong.

The Howard tweet was ****ing funny, lmao.

Nope. You're looking at it correctly. 'Melo is THAT ignorant and egotistical.

lol, please
01-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Dwights response was well played, and pure gold. :laugh2:

It's also something pretty immature to say, which is even funnier still. Now I really consider him a child.

colinskik
01-02-2014, 11:30 AM
It's something that happens to you everyday on psd

:laugh: Got him!

Sly Guy
01-02-2014, 11:41 AM
lol, dwight howard

RLundi
01-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Saw the Dwight one already but both comments are GOLD
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 12:51 PM
All this shows is that Melo will no longer be a knick. His wife does business in LA and his best friend is the pg for the Clippers, and not to mention they have a coach over there who is no to shabby and actually runs a offensive and defensive scheme. Dolan is only interested in getting people to fill the seats and that is exactly what blake griffin will do for you, It looks like a trade straight up for Melo and Blake griffin will be in the works.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Lol Clips would never trade Griffin for Melo

Fnom11
01-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Lol Clips would never trade Griffin for Melo

This. Griffin's value>>>>>Melo's. Maybe after this year both teams may consider because I could easily see the Clips not making it out of the first round but Knicks would definitely need to up the ante a little.

episodenone
01-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Melo is right. It sucks that "fans" have such access to players nowadays. As if I'd want someone unknown to me tweeting what they think of how I am at my job?

It's so-called "fans" like the dope that felt he was entitled to tweet Melo that are gonna guarantee he is gone as soon as he can be.

I'm a Knicks fan. But the so-called "smartest fans in the world" rarely prove to be in my humble opinion.

KniCks4LiFe
01-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Melo is right. It sucks that "fans" have such access to players nowadays. As if I'd want someone unknown to me tweeting what they think of how I am at my job?

It's so-called "fans" like the dope that felt he was entitled to tweet Melo that are gonna guarantee he is gone as soon as he can be.

I'm a Knicks fan. But the so-called "smartest fans in the world" rarely prove to be in my humble opinion.

players shouldn't have a twitter tho. You have to know twitter is a public forum w/ no filter. It's the first thought that you would think getting written.

And this fan didn't even say anything wrong. He sad it's hard to root for him. Ignore the tweet you idiot. :laugh2:

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
players shouldn't have a twitter tho. You have to know twitter is a public forum w/ no filter. It's the first thought that you would think getting written.

And this fan didn't even say anything wrong. He sad it's hard to root for him. Ignore the tweet you idiot. :laugh2:

I agree with u 4 once

episodenone
01-02-2014, 01:30 PM

Why shouldn't players have a twitter? What law is in place for that? He is a free man - he can do as he pleases.

As a Knick fan -- I have no right to say something to a guys personal Twitter account. It's pathetic.

Should he have ignored it? Sure. But I'm glad he didn't. Means he cares -- reads his tweets - and like I said, will prolly head to a new team as fast as he can.

Anyone who blames him for it forgets that if they work somewhere, anywhere, and management sucks, colleagues leave [teammates get injured], and things don't work out. And then... you go find a new job.

How is that any different for an athlete? Loyalty shmoyalty - he needs to do what he wants and not worry.

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 01:39 PM
This. Griffin's value>>>>>Melo's. Maybe after this year both teams may consider because I could easily see the Clips not making it out of the first round but Knicks would definitely need to up the ante a little.

U actually believe griffins value is higher than Melo's, without out a pg griffin finds it harder to score, The clippers go through little droughts in the game where they can't find scoring, Melo gives u plenty of that, matter of fact, players like dudely, reddick, Crawford, heck even cp3 would salivate with the amount of open looks they'd be getting. And they don't lose out on rebounding because Melo avg near 10reb per. If anything the knicks would need a pick to add to griffin to get equal value for Melo.

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 01:46 PM
And if u think about it, playing with a guy like cp3 only raises your level of play, when he played with chandler, chandler was killing it in new Orleans, now that he is with the knicks is he the same player? No, Melo will get easier looks and be feel comfortable knowing that a player like cp3 will be running the show. And Melo's game will elevate as well.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-02-2014, 01:50 PM
U actually believe griffins value is higher than Melo's, without out a pg griffin finds it harder to score, The clippers go through little droughts in the game where they can't find scoring, Melo gives u plenty of that, matter of fact, players like dudely, reddick, Crawford, heck even cp3 would salivate with the amount of open looks they'd be getting. And they don't lose out on rebounding because Melo avg near 10reb per. If anything the knicks would need a pick to add to griffin to get equal value for Melo.

uh oh :rolleyes:

Without a PG Melo cant win....9-21

KniCks4LiFe
01-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Why shouldn't players have a twitter? What law is in place for that? He is a free man - he can do as he pleases.

As a Knick fan -- I have no right to say something to a guys personal Twitter account. It's pathetic.

Should he have ignored it? Sure. But I'm glad he didn't. Means he cares -- reads his tweets - and like I said, will prolly head to a new team as fast as he can.

Anyone who blames him for it forgets that if they work somewhere, anywhere, and management sucks, colleagues leave [teammates get injured], and things don't work out. And then... you go find a new job.

How is that any different for an athlete? Loyalty shmoyalty - he needs to do what he wants and not worry.

B/c it brings problems to the player's image and when that happens it casts a negative image for the team. There's a reason Derek Jeter is Derek Jeter in NYC and there's a reason Melo is just Melo.

He didn't even insult him.

It means it's getting to him. This fan didn't even say anything negative. There's been worse tweeted to Melo, he picked this kat's tweet out of frustration.

And twitter is not going to make it easier. It's just like you going into an anything goes land.

Well he won't make it that way.

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 03:03 PM
uh oh :rolleyes:
Without a PG Melo cant win....9-21
How about, with a team of nobody's with the exception of THJ who is a rookie might I add, Melo can only win 9 games of 21

Fnom11
01-02-2014, 03:22 PM

For the record, I like Melo a lot. I think he's a stud but he's on a stagnant team with little to no support. However I'd definitely say Griffin means more to LA than Melo would. He's a better rebounder(Not much), better defense(not much, maybe even equal if Melo played D), probably equal passers. Thing is though Melo is and always will be a shooter, which isn't a good thing. Griffin is an efficient scorer with a budding post game and his potential is growing drastically. He's hitting his open jumper with consistency, his health issues seemed to have disappeared, his handles are impressive for a PF. His athletic ability is pretty unique too because it gets you so many easy buckets a game and forces teams to change up their defensive schemes which is a huge advantage in his favor.

Also Melo hasn't seem very many double teams this year lol, I'd even wager Griffins seem more or a near identical number. Funny that you mentioned the Clippers going in scoring droughts, Melo goes through shooting slumps for entire games, if not multiple.

I won't even go into detail how adding a player like Melo would be detrimental and repetitive to the players you mentioned

Fnom11
01-02-2014, 03:24 PM
And if u think about it, playing with a guy like cp3 only raises your level of play, when he played with chandler, chandler was killing it in new Orleans, now that he is with the knicks is he the same player? No, Melo will get easier looks and be feel comfortable knowing that a player like cp3 will be running the show. And Melo's game will elevate as well.
Ugh Chandler was a beast with the Mavs too. But you're right about Melo's game elevating, but that doesn't mean the team's game will elevate as well.

RLundi
01-02-2014, 03:50 PM

False, very much so.

Melo NEEDS the ball in his hands to be effective. You're not going to relegate him to a jump shooter or a cutter. CP3 also needs the ball in his hands, and I'd trust him over Melo 10/10 times.

Chandler isn't a ball-dominant player so of course he would benefit tremendously having someone who could lead him to easy scores. Melo is a ball-dominant player and would suffer. It would certainly not elevate anything but his frustration.

PraiseJesus
01-02-2014, 03:53 PM
The fact that these multimillion dollar world famous athletes care about what some kid typing on twitter says gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Lol @ these people responding to twitter trolls

KniCks4LiFe
01-02-2014, 03:54 PM

LOLS

so what Tyson did w/ Kidd and Barea doesn't count?

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 07:20 PM
LOLS

so what Tyson did w/ Kidd and Barea doesn't count?
Defensively he was a better player with the mavs, and could have something to do with the constant zone that they played, but offensively he was a better player and was more involved, and this comment isn't to u, but for the guy that says melo dominates the ball, look the systems that he has been in, and especially with this team, if u were melo, wouldn't u feel like u have to dominate the ball, and for the guy that says melo hardly gets double teamed, whate game of the knicks are u watching, and how does blake get doubled as much as melo when cp3 is the one with the rock orchestrating?

Chronz
01-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Clippers aren't dumb anymore people, there is no way they trade Blake for someone like Melo on this team.

MELO 15
01-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Clippers aren't dumb anymore people, there is no way they trade Blake for someone like Melo on this team.

That would make them dum

Chronz
01-02-2014, 08:09 PM
That would make them dum

Are you attempting to be ironic? In which case, lol. Well played... dum....

nastynice
01-02-2014, 11:18 PM
lol, dwights had me rolling