PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum Suspended for sleeping with assistant coach's wife? WTF?!?!?

JasonJohnHorn
12-31-2013, 02:25 AM
http://prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=282405

If somebody has posted this already, please delete this.

WTF?!?!?!? I wonder how many times this has happened and the COACH has been let go?

This is CRAZY!!! lol

RipCity32
12-31-2013, 02:31 AM
:laugh2: No wonder his mind hasn't been on basketball. Why would the Clippers and Heat want this douche in their lockerooms.

BrandoCommando
12-31-2013, 02:49 AM
What a boss.

bholly
12-31-2013, 03:42 AM
FWIW, there's still nothing to substantiate this - it's been going around for almost 24 hours now and nobody credible has said anything (although they probably wouldn't anyway). When Media Take Out is your source, you need to take it with a huge grain of salt.

Fine to speculate (although I guess it sucks for the people involved), but lets just keep in mind that at this point it's "stupid rumor that is funny enough to repeat, and hey, who knows?" rather than "this is what happened".

beasted86
12-31-2013, 04:00 AM
There are too many lame-o's in society that get there rocks off on listening to gossip.

Really annoys me how much this has infected American media and culture. Nobody has any integrity of trying to get the facts or truth, just post whatever will grab attention, and then you worthless schmucks lap it up.

beasted86
12-31-2013, 04:05 AM
FWIW, there's still nothing to substantiate this - it's been going around for almost 24 hours now and nobody credible has said anything (although they probably wouldn't anyway). When Media Take Out is your source, you need to take it with a huge grain of salt.

Fine to speculate (although I guess it sucks for the people involved), but lets just keep in mind that at this point it's "stupid rumor that is funny enough to repeat, and hey, who knows?" rather than "this is what happened".

The problem is 3/4 posters will be commenting on this thread as if it IS substantiated.

sunsfan88
12-31-2013, 04:07 AM
:laugh2: No wonder his mind hasn't been on basketball. Why would the Clippers and Heat want this douche in their lockerooms.

To ****** Spoelstra's hot gf Nikki Sapp.

RipCity32
12-31-2013, 04:15 AM
There are too many lame-o's in society that get there rocks off on listening to gossip.

Really annoys me how much this has infected American media and culture. Nobody has any integrity of trying to get the facts or truth, just post whatever will grab attention, and then you worthless schmucks lap it up.

You guys haven't even signed him yet. Why get all protective over him already?

Bulls_fan90
12-31-2013, 04:17 AM
If true lol.

Bynum shouldn't be suspended. Not his fault the coach's wife is a sloot.

Cal827
12-31-2013, 04:23 AM
:laugh: Well then.

beasted86
12-31-2013, 04:51 AM
You guys haven't even signed him yet. Why get all protective over him already?
I'm not protective of anyone. I get annoyed with all "gossip" TMZ type threads in the NBA forum, and you will find similar posts by me in then if I do post in it.

Annoys me in general how grown adults laugh and joke and spread rumors like little middle school teenagers. Maybe I am too serious and don't know how to quote unquote "have fun" or "take it easy"... but gossip is neither fun nor entertaining to me.

I regularly have to son friends and my older brother whenever we are hanging out about media gossip. I did it just today on the Wade story and shut that discussion down.

NYKNYGNYY
12-31-2013, 05:00 AM
Definitely going to be traded you know lebron has already said no ****in way because he's bang Gloria James

sep11ie
12-31-2013, 06:12 AM
LeBron be like, "HELL NAW, KEEP HIM AWAY FROM MY MOMMA".

John Walls Era
12-31-2013, 06:42 AM
Lebron's mama isn't even hot... shes damn ugly. The only reason West banged her is because hes a man whore, this is validated by that damn cold sore near his mouth.

Also you have to mostly blame the wife here. Damn ****. If anything the coach should be happy that he saw what a **** his wife is (not that it makes it easier to accept) --- if it wasn't Bynum it was probably another player. Wouldn't surprise me if West slept with her too.

I wouldn't take the article too seriously, but where theres smoke, theres usually a fire.

Antipod
12-31-2013, 08:27 AM
this can`t be for real :laugh:

amak316
12-31-2013, 08:46 AM
This says everything you need to know about the Cavs franchise that they can't handle this situatuon internally with a $12M asset on the line.

JasonJohnHorn
12-31-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm not protective of anyone. I get annoyed with all "gossip" TMZ type threads in the NBA forum, and you will find similar posts by me in then if I do post in it.

Annoys me in general how grown adults laugh and joke and spread rumors like little middle school teenagers. Maybe I am too serious and don't know how to quote unquote "have fun" or "take it easy"... but gossip is neither fun nor entertaining to me.

I regularly have to son friends and my older brother whenever we are hanging out about media gossip. I did it just today on the Wade story and shut that discussion down.

You are a 100% right about this. We have to take this with a grain of salt. There is no way to know what is really going on. The team isn't saying anything, and Bynum isn't saying anything, so there is a huge vacuum and people want to know what is going on. This story comes out, and there isn't another version of events, so people are going with it.

That said, personal life issue to impact team chemistry from time to time. Sometimes it is rumours (like the Jason Kidd/Toni Braxton/Jim Jackson story) and sometimes it is a legit story. Thing is, nobody ever wants to come forward and say: Yeah, it's my wife Bynum was railing.

So we will never know.

RLundi
12-31-2013, 11:04 AM

I'm quite certain you need to relax to the highest degree.

Heediot
12-31-2013, 11:27 AM
What a boss.

Sleeping with the coaches wife probably costed him millions. Even if he paid for sex he coulda ****ed mad girls with that money. She must of been out of this world to risk that, or he just has no discipline. I'm thinking the latter.

RLundi
12-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Sleeping with the coaches wife probably costed him millions. Even if he paid for sex he coulda ****ed mad girls with that money. She must of been out of this world to risk that, or he just has no discipline. I'm thinking the latter.

Bynum does whatever the hell he wants lol. He has caveman mentality: I see, I want, I take, regardless of any potential consequences.

beasted86
12-31-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm quite certain you need to relax to the highest degree.

Probably... but just like what I say to friends, can grown men stop acting like females flapping their gums gossiping also?

I regularly say all they need is to put their hands on their hip, start smacking gum real loud, and crane their neck around to become a full on female.

RipCity32
12-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Probably... but just like what I say to friends, can grown men stop acting like females flapping their gums gossiping also?

I regularly say all they need is to put their hands on their hip, start smacking gum real loud, and crane their neck around to become a full on female.

You're taking this way to serious. It's not like we're talking about Bynum twerking someone at the VMAs or something. This is sports related and is news worthy if he's suspended for banging his coaches wife.

beasted86
12-31-2013, 01:44 PM
You're taking this way to serious. It's not like we're talking about Bynum twerking someone at the VMAs or something. This is sports related and is news worthy if he's suspended for banging his coaches wife.
Well it's just a personal pet peeve. I used to work with my brother and other friends as a vacation planner. I don't work there anymore but they still do. Most websites are blocked by the company firewall but TMZ and some other gossip sites are let thru and a lot of the people in that office view it and talk about it a lot. Always gets on my nerves for some reason.

John Walls Era
12-31-2013, 02:23 PM
You can't judge a book by its cover, but Bynum seems like a guy who would stick his dick into everything. Players should definitely not leave their wives with Bynum in a room, even for a few seconds.

KniCks4LiFe
12-31-2013, 02:57 PM
This.......

can't............................................. ............

be........

.....yo

Longhornfan1234
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Bynum is terrible human being. Too many people root for despicable humans(Bynum, Wade, Kidd, and Beasley). I'm glad I'm a LeBron fan.

mjt20mik
12-31-2013, 03:05 PM
To ****** Spoelstra's hot gf Nikki Sapp.

Good for Spo. I had no clue he pulled in that piece of ***.

king4day
12-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Would this be considered statutory rape? Bynum has to be just entering his teenage years...

lol, please
12-31-2013, 06:16 PM
Pathetic and disrespectful. Another added to the gets-no-respect-from-me list.

I Rock Shaqs
12-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Andrew Bynum is a loser straight up.

Wade n Fade
12-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Bynum is terrible human being. Too many people root for despicable humans(Bynum, Wade, Kidd, and Beasley). I'm glad I'm a LeBron fan.

You obviously don't know Wade. Wade is a consummate professional who is also charitable too. Since when does he rob people or something like that?

Cracka2HI!
12-31-2013, 06:57 PM
LeBron be like, "HELL NAW, KEEP HIM AWAY FROM MY MOMMA".

Greatness :worthy:

sunsfan88
01-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Good for Spo. I had no clue he pulled in that piece of ***.

She was a Heat dancer and he seduced her back when he was the video coordinator.....they probably watched a lot of film together ;)

DR_1
01-01-2014, 02:15 PM
You obviously don't know Wade. Wade is a consummate professional who is also charitable too. Since when does he rob people or something like that?

No he is one of the biggest douchebags in all of pro sports. Take your Heat blinders off.

John Walls Era
01-02-2014, 03:44 AM
No he is one of the biggest douchebags in all of pro sports. Take your Heat blinders off.

Apparently Wade likes to have sex... Idk if hes a scumbag. Its not like hes raping people or sleeping with married women. Hes sleeping with whores who are willing.