PDA

View Full Version : Who Finishes With The Best Record In The League?

RocketLoc80
12-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Just taking a guess who finishes with the best record in the league and whoever finishes with the best will they win the title?

Ezio
12-29-2013, 10:52 PM
Spurs just cause they always seem to be up there and I don't think a West team wins it.

mightybosstone
12-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Why isn't there a poll for this thread? It would probably get a lot more notice if it had a poll attached.

As for the answer to the question, I would have said OKC if not for the injury to Westbrook, but I think it's unlikely for the Thunder to continue this torrid pace with Westy on the bench. I actually think I'm taking Miami on this one. They started off slow, but they've been on a tear as of late, even beating the Blazers without Lebron in the lineup. They do a good job of balancing the minutes of their stars, and I think it's only a matter of time before they pass Indiana.

That being said, I could also seen the Spurs, Pacers or maybe even the Blazers pull it off. My money would still be on the Heat, though. I think once they realize late in the season that they're playing for home court advantage, they could go on another crazy winning streak like last season and play unbeatable basketball.

naps
12-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Spurs when it's all said and done. Indiana will win a lot of games but I don't think they will have a better record than the Spurs.

FraziersKnicks
12-31-2013, 12:31 AM
Spurs or Heat

BirdIsTheWord
12-31-2013, 12:48 AM
I'd say Indiana. Heat and Spurs will probably start resting guys (more than they are now) towards the end of the season.

Nick O
12-31-2013, 01:59 AM
the Heat or the Jazz. either one

mdm692
12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
Spurs just cause they always seem to be up there and I don't think a West team wins it.

The Spurs got moved to the East? :confused:

bigmac8675
12-31-2013, 02:11 AM
Miami... outside of them and the Pacers it's pretty bad in the East

JasonJohnHorn
12-31-2013, 02:40 AM
Barring a dramatic trade that destroys team chemistry: The Pacers.

Minimal
12-31-2013, 04:40 PM
Its strange noone said OKC, I say OKC will finish with the best record

RocketLoc80
12-31-2013, 07:28 PM
Its strange noone said OKC, I say OKC will finish with the best record

You think they can win the title this year? And what makes you think they hold up the next month and half without Westbrook?

Minimal
12-31-2013, 07:45 PM
You think they can win the title this year? And what makes you think they hold up the next month and half without Westbrook?
Win the title? If they meet Miami again, probably not, but they have a much bigger chance against Indiana imo.
I think they'll do just fine without Westbrook and Westbrook is one of my favourite players, they've got Reggie Jackson and Lamb playing really well, and after watching a couple of their games, I can see the chemistry in the team, which was not that great just a couple of years ago. I think they became much better as a squad.